[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

7 hours ago, SoCalExile said:

Sorry if this has been asked already, but is there a way to reduce the amount of lag generated when sex events happen in the notification-sidebar-thingy? I'm already using the Pop Control mod and it still kills my FR when it spams. 

Do you get lag from just Carnalitas' messages? How many are we talking about? Are you also using Coetus Anima? 'Cause that one tanks frames like crazy in its current state whenever attraction values (3D portraits) appear on screen.

Not using CA but I am using DoL and the rest of Carnalitas. It's the background sex messages that happen every so often automatically apart from decisions. I get tons of them and have to pause the game to let them finish. It's even worse if I add the Tantric Sex tenet to a religion - so much so that I just don't use the tenet and just console the Learning XP to simulate. 

1 hour ago, SoCalExile said:

Not using CA but I am using DoL and the rest of Carnalitas. It's the background sex messages that happen every so often automatically apart from decisions. I get tons of them and have to pause the game to let them finish. It's even worse if I add the Tantric Sex tenet to a religion - so much so that I just don't use the tenet and just console the Learning XP to simulate. 

What exactly is the rest of Carnalitas in this context? I can't remember ever encountering any such issues with stuff like Carnal Consequences or Intimate Encounters, let alone base Carnalitas.

1 hour ago, The Lord said:

What exactly is the rest of Carnalitas in this context? I can't remember ever encountering any such issues with stuff like Carnal Consequences or Intimate Encounters, let alone base Carnalitas.

I have all the Carn mods from this site. It might just be notification overload that eventually bogs down my game. If I exit to the MM and return it's fine again. 

ETA: I seriously get sex/succubus notifications for a few minutes. I have to exit to the main menu just to get it to stop. 

Edited by SoCalExile
10 hours ago, SoCalExile said:

I have all the Carn mods from this site. It might just be notification overload that eventually bogs down my game. If I exit to the MM and return it's fine again. 

ETA: I seriously get sex/succubus notifications for a few minutes. I have to exit to the main menu just to get it to stop. 

If you want to troubleshoot on your own, deactivate all mods except Carnalitas (deactivate the non-adult mods too, please). Now, add one (adult) mod after the other, starting with Daughters of Lust. Each and every time you add a mod, go into the game and try to see if the problem still occurs. If the spam appears already with just Carnalitas and Daughters of Lust, it's prolly a DoL issue. Otherwise, it's most likely tied to the mod after whose addition you first encountered this problem.

Edited by The Lord

It seems like Fullscreen Barbershop is now in conflict with Carnalitas somewhere, but I'm not sure. I have tested that the game will not load with both mods enabled (infinite load screen) and that if either mod is disabled, game loads fine. I have also looked over the files and there are no direct file overlaps, so I'm not sure where the problem is exactly. Any help out there?

On 6/3/2021 at 6:00 AM, drlove33 said:

I'm currently running into a problem where my wives are randomly ending up getting raped by someone,  and I can't figure out who it is or how to stop it from happening again.  It's really ruining my gameplay. Can anyone give me any ideas on how to find out who is raping people, how to prevent this, or how to maybe turn something off in the options?  I've tried turning off 'rape' in the options, but that only seems to prevent just my character from raping anyone, and not actually preventing any one my wives from getting raped. 

I appreciate anyone who would be able to help me. Thank you.

On 6/7/2021 at 5:00 PM, Cheri Song said:

This is probably related to one of the rape submods you're using and not Carnalitas itself.

On 6/8/2021 at 2:47 AM, drlove33 said:

The only submods I use are Mundi and Dei. The only mod that has rape is this one, I don't use any other sex mods.

On 6/14/2021 at 9:33 PM, Cheri Song said:

I'll look into this and see if I can reproduce the bug. Let me know about anything that might be relevant: does the wanderer have the sadistic and lustful traits? Do they have any titles or claims?

The same thing kept happening to me as well.

My wife, or female courtiers were getting the rape modifier penalty without me getting the event for bollocks on the plate.

I looked into the save game files, mod game files and did several tests, and it was cause of Carnalitas Dominatio, dag cdo yearly misc event 1001, where unlanded female courtiers were getting raped by unlanded wanderers with random traits (the rapists could be compassionate even lol).

It didnt matter if the unlanded female courtier was wife to the emperor/ruler or sister-in-law of the ruler, it would trigger randomly yearly and would not send an event to the ruler/husband, but to a member of that persons dynasty/house allowing them to castrate the rapist. Giving only the husband or lover an opinion penalty of the rapist.

I know your not modding ck3 at the time while waiting for the Royal Court DLC, but just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Looking forward to your continued work on this in the future.

Hi , love the mod. Unfortunately i dislike the random spawned males that are continuisly added to my orgies. i just want my vasalls etc, no random added characters, except of the brothel event.

they keep impregnating my wives no matter how often i kill them in the invitation menu, the game keeps adding new random males to the orgy

Solved: my win10 username has a "Ü" in it, so CK3 would find the "carnalitas.mod"-file but not the mod folder itself. Had to move the mod folder and redirect the path in the "carnalitas.mod"-file.

Hmmm, the mod shows up in my playset and is active. Yet with no other mod enabled i can see none of the features ingame. No traits, no rules, no religion perks. 

Can not see what i am doing wrong. Any help please?

Am i missing something?

Unbenannt.png

Edited by chaosarah
On 12/16/2021 at 10:29 AM, Grimmdal said:

Hi , love the mod. Unfortunately i dislike the random spawned males that are continuisly added to my orgies. i just want my vasalls etc, no random added characters, except of the brothel event.

they keep impregnating my wives no matter how often i kill them in the invitation menu, the game keeps adding new random males to the orgy

Thats a submods doing. 

On 12/17/2021 at 11:33 PM, chaosarah said:

Solved: my win10 username has a "Ü" in it, so CK3 would find the "carnalitas.mod"-file but not the mod folder itself. Had to move the mod folder and redirect the path in the "carnalitas.mod"-file.

Hmmm, the mod shows up in my playset and is active. Yet with no other mod enabled i can see none of the features ingame. No traits, no rules, no religion perks. 

Can not see what i am doing wrong. Any help please?

Am i missing something?

Unbenannt.png

i have also encountered very same problem, i have special characters on my username so mods didn't showed up whenever i've tried to manually download those. so in short, you should redirect the mod path by placing it on a public user document folder and rewriting the path by editing .mod doc on an editor.

anyway, it seems you should check the game rules when you are about to start a playthrough with any realm, to be make sure that carnalitas settings are on, working correctly.

So I tried to enslave one of the characters from another mod but when I go back to interact with her it won't let me click on most of the options. It just keeps saying that she is already considering a proposal from me. Is this normal?

Edited by RIKUWAVE

I would love to add +20 boost to opinion on the "Make Love" action. But I cannot find where this is in the code? Also what code should I add to give both party's +20 opinion? You get -15 stress as it is now. But do both party's get that?

5 hours ago, Gom3R said:

I would love to add +20 boost to opinion on the "Make Love" action. But I cannot find where this is in the code? Also what code should I add to give both party's +20 opinion? You get -15 stress as it is now. But do both party's get that?

common>character_interactions>carn_sex_interaction

Stress gain/loss is only for the initiating character as I read it.

As for the opinion, look at the rape interaction code to see how to apply an opinion modifier.

I do not seem to see anything wrong anywhere as I have not encountered any bugs. But when "make love" is enabled in game rules is that only enabled for male rulers? I lost my main character and got pushed over on a female relative. But she cannot make love even if she is married. Is this supposed to happen or do I have some mod that remove the feature? It works as male ruler though.

My mods loadorder: (my animations seem to work. But one or two of the animations is not aligned properly.

Character Body 0verhaul

CBO Clothes 1

CBO Clothes 2

CBO Clothes 3

CBO Clothes 4

Carnalitas

Physical Attributes

CBO Animations Pack

Useful liege/vallal alliances

Title-Ranked Portrait Borders

CK2 Style Colorful Education Traits

CK2 Style Colorful Lifestyle Traits

CK2 Style Brighter Attributes II

Younger Marriages

Congential Beauty

Invite Debutantes

Invite Nobles

Warden Vassal Contract

Better Executions Updated

Border Disputes Mechanic

Great Empire Wars Mechanic

When you look at my load order? Would any of you modders out there change it? To me it looks like everything is working except maybe this mentioned above.

Edited by Gom3R