Excuse me, but searching this thread I can't find a good answer to what exactly the labia ring/anal egg's purpose is? Can someone explain this to me?

Leftover thought from earlier plans/versions.  Intent was to "mark" the player as "owned" by Sanguine with a non-removable sexy object, reality was that despite all efforts the artifact sometimes got removed anyway so any code depending on its being equipped would then fail.  Conflicts with other mods for the slot also produced problems so while its not yet been removed entirely you should just choose the option to not have it.

So I came accross 12gb log of this error(, too):

[None]._SDQS_sprigganslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_SDQS_sprigganslave.psc" Line 99
[11/07/2013 - 11:30:19PM] ERROR: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack
:

and unistalled SD, only I would get a CDT everytime I'd try to save (couldnt complete the final step of uninstallation).. To fix that I used this guide which worked great.

I then reinstalled some mods (including sexlab, defeat, submit) and everything was fine again except when I tried to reinstall SD (wanted to track down the above issue).

It did not give me errors this time, but it wouldnt work. I tried to re-reinstall it, change loading orders (was using BOSS).. or disable other sexlab related mods but still. It's apparently interfering somehow with the save clean procedure, when i reinstalled SD I would get the "Sanguine's watching" quest just after clicking install... (The Begin or Sleep event wouldnt occure as they were somehow already triggered as done.)

It would take a lot of time to go through the scripts blind, so are there any leads for this issue?

Thanks.

Oh and I don't know if its possible or not but it would be really cool is the thief/bandit or savage fractions actually tattooed you like a piece of their property.  I've seen tattoo mods out there, but I don't know if it's possible to change someones texture mid-game.

Would be kind of neat though.

Again love your mod its one of the more interesting ones out there

So I came accross 12gb log of this error(, too):

[None]._SDQS_sprigganslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_SDQS_sprigganslave.psc" Line 99

[11/07/2013 - 11:30:19PM] ERROR: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

It would take a lot of time to go through the scripts blind, so are there any leads for this issue?

Thanks.

Not as far as I know. But jbezorg is devoting his attention to SD2 now so I'm not sure we're going to get a solution anymore.

Out of interest though, is that on a male or female character? (I'm having the problem with a male)

Is there anyone can help me with language problem? Everything works fine. But while I am playing, sub quests and dialogue between my character and my meister(I think it is similar to master in german) is written in german.

Can I choose my language? I want to change language to english

I use Sexlab Dagerously Nude to compensate the effects of the artifact XD

Well, i assume that artifact is not impotant part of this awesome mod, is it? 

Artifact disabled......

As I have checked it works as follows: if naked and people is near u and says somthing about ure naked they rape u, and increases ur speechcraft enourmusly, people wants to posses u and u have more speechcraft because of it, I used to equip it but had all kind of troubles with other mods that unequip armor, i miss it, but there are other mods to fill its empty XD

Is this a female only mod? Cause it doesnt seem to work with my male char, also it doesnt appear in MCM, even after the Sanguine quest

although i have yet to do the actual sanguine quest, i'm having the same problem even as a female character. the mod menu won't show up in the MCM menu even after i unistalled both sanguine and zaz animation files and reinstalled them. do i need another file besides the main Sanguine's Debauchery 2013.09.09.01 (DE).7Z file?

Quick question, I noticed that if I asked for clothing because I was cold, it would say roughspun tunic equipped, but my character would remain naked.

Also, I use SoS, and when stripped my characters penis goes missing and there is an open hole on his crotch. Limited removal does not fix the issue. 

Any idea what those two issues could be stemming from? Only thing stopping me from using the mod at this point.

I got enslaved by a bandit, ran away, but the counter never started. I went inside a building and pressed the home key to go back to the master, but I just got teleported back to the place I got enslaved with no one in sight.

Is there a console command or something that allows me to end this quest manually?

Ok figured it out.

setstage _sd_enslavement 100

Uninstall the mod.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Reinstall the mod

Too bad I lost all my stuff, though.