hello all - the instructions for install say to drop the files in The Sims 4/Mods folder but everyone that has been at this a while doesn't have ANY package files in the Mods folder but rather one folder down in designated folders that help segregate packages for organizational purposes.

so the question i have is can we make a DeviousDesires folder one folder down from the instructions?

3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

hello all - the instructions for install say to drop the files in The Sims 4/Mods folder but everyone that has been at this a while doesn't have ANY package files in the Mods folder but rather one folder down in designated folders that help segregate packages for organizational purposes.

so the question i have is can we make a DeviousDesires folder one folder down from the instructions?

Yes, package files can be however deep you want them to be. ts4scripts have to be top level or one folder down. I explicitly say directly into the Mods folder because people ask me a ton, I make it simple by only presenting a single option to them.

3 hours ago, K.esha said:

Ok, here's the screenshot for the Saves, lemme know if that's not right. I restarted the game too but I still don't have the Ask for Milk option

That looks fine to me. I looked in-game and apparently it isn't showing for me either. I'll need to see what is up with that!

Edit: It works when clicking on the ground!

Edit 2: I checked again and apparently it is because the Sims were a male and male (I forgot I gave my female Sim a penis!). When I removed her penis, it shows up properly.

1 hour ago, JJ281693 said:

Issue with new 1.67 update no longer allows me to access the settings for the mod

Install MSM from the requirements in the description and use it's menu.

Hi! I encounted an error, when I start an animation with DD the penis of the characters are not erect. If I start an animation with WW it works. Making them erect with the DD settings doesn't work either. Am I doing something wrong, maybe its a conflicting mod? Any help is appriciated :)

On 11/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, ColonolNutty said:

I could add support for the CSF height slider, no other one makes sense to add support for. Yeah, I could add a setting for the length of sex.

Please do it. These settings will make your mod more attractive not only for me but also for many others.

Hi.

I have here a Little question. Until now I used the Version 1.47 from Devious Desires.

Know I wanted to go to Version 1.67.

But now I have a question with the save Folder and the file deviousdesires_animation_customizations.json

Actually I  have already an deviousdesires Folder in the save Folder.

And there I have 3 files.

- do_not_remove_deviousdesires_colonolnutty_animation_customizations.json

- do_not_remove_deviousdesires_colonolnutty_id_0_guid_3708092416.json

- do_not_remove_deviousdesires_colonolnutty_id_5_guid_3708092416.json

So what now? Should I delete this 3 files and copy the deviousdesires_animation_customizations.json from Version 1.67 to this Folder or can I keep the 3 other files?

And what does this files do?

MfG
Michi

2 hours ago, whitby said:

I used to be able to use shota/loli/toddler and overall "kids" options for DD but now it tells me there are no animations present and I also seem to miss these options in the customization menu. I must have done something wrong. for example there is no option to have child/dog animations, I'm pretty sure I've installed those, tho now that I recall I have milk/pets and whatever the third one is (kinky I think) there wasn't any kid options.

neither start sex with a human/pet or assault are working. any idea on what files I am missing? whether animations or the option itself.

WickedWhims mod seem to be working correctly with it's own child option/child animations (tho it doesn't have any pet options if I recall)

Uh, no? DD has never supported any Sims below the age of Teen.

1 hour ago, dearlaz said:

Hello! New user here and very new to modding a game.
I see two versions to install; v1.66 and 1.67, which one should I get, or do I get both?

Thank you!

bigger number = newer version

59 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

Hi.

I have here a Little question. Until now I used the Version 1.47 from Devious Desires.

Know I wanted to go to Version 1.67.

But now I have a question with the save Folder and the file deviousdesires_animation_customizations.json

Actually I  have already an deviousdesires Folder in the save Folder.

And there I have 3 files.

- do_not_remove_deviousdesires_colonolnutty_animation_customizations.json

- do_not_remove_deviousdesires_colonolnutty_id_0_guid_3708092416.json

- do_not_remove_deviousdesires_colonolnutty_id_5_guid_3708092416.json

So what now? Should I delete this 3 files and copy the deviousdesires_animation_customizations.json from Version 1.67 to this Folder or can I keep the 3 other files?

And what does this files do?

MfG
Michi

If you want to keep your settings and animation customizations (Because that is what those three files are), rename them to remove "do_not_remove" and "colonolnutty" from their names: "do_not_remove_deviousdesires_colonolnutty_id_5_guid_3708092416.json" -> "deviousdesires_id_5_guid_3708092416.json"

22 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Yes, package files can be however deep you want them to be. ts4scripts have to be top level or one folder down. I explicitly say directly into the Mods folder because people ask me a ton, I make it simple by only presenting a single option to them.

That looks fine to me. I looked in-game and apparently it isn't showing for me either. I'll need to see what is up with that!

Edit: It works when clicking on the ground!

Edit 2: I checked again and apparently it is because the Sims were a male and male (I forgot I gave my female Sim a penis!). When I removed her penis, it shows up properly.

Install MSM from the requirements in the description and use it's menu.

Ok, I updated the S4CL 1.49, Devious Desires, moved the deviousdesires folder from Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data, and installed the Mod Settings Menu. I have Testingcheats enabled through (MCCC - MC Command Center) but entered in the cheat anyway, check the Settings in MSM, when I click on the ground and when I click on the (female) Sim.

Thank you!!!

In the future, do you think there will be an autonomous thing/option in the MSM, where the Sim ask the another Sims if they want to feed/drink breast milk and have a Buff, Trait, or without performing the action?

TS4_x64 2020-11-25 20-34-04.png

TS4_x64 2020-11-25 20-34-08.png

TS4_x64 2020-11-25 20-33-38.png

5 minutes ago, K.esha said:

Ok, I updated the S4CL 1.49, Devious Desires, moved the deviousdesires folder from Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data, and installed the Mod Settings Menu. I have Testingcheats enabled through (MCCC - MC Command Center) but entered in the cheat anyway, check the Settings in MSM, when I click on the ground and when I click on the (female) Sim.

Thank you!!!

In the future, do you think there will be an autonomous thing/option in the MSM, where the Sim ask the another Sims if they want to feed/drink breast milk and have a Buff, Trait, or without performing the action?

MSM is just a common place for settings, it doesn't do anything but let mods show some settings. I'm sure you meant Devious Desires and not MSM though. Yeah, eventually there might be autonomous drinking.

Hi Colonol,

I would like to ask you: i dont see any options menu to config the mod, im using latest 1.67 version, Is there a problem with it? all other versions before latest one everytime i click on my sim i see the options menu on Devious Desires and inside it the options but on this one no. 

Thats a screenshot about the 2 options i see (clicking on my sim and clicking on floor):

devio.png

Similiar Issue.

DD 1.67

S4CL 1.49

MSM 1.2

But the mod doesnt seem to work or actually be in the game?

testingcheats is on, yet rclick menu is not here. I also cant assault anyone, neither do assaults happen.

Also I cant start normal sex. there is jsut no more options anywhere.

@Tekisman @Discord12 If you check the requirements, you need Mod Settings Menu. Shift click on a Sim and you should have an option to access that menu and from there you can configure DD.

@ColonolNutty I'm happy to see an autonomy fix in the changelog and more love for DD Kinky, thank you so much for your work! I have a question, now that DD has its own sex system, I imagine that WickedWhims is completely ignored when there's a DD interaction going on?

For example, if a Sim of mine was on a birth control pill from WickedWhims, am I correct in thinking that a DD interaction could result in pregnancy? I'm trying to figure out how to get the two mods to "respect" each other on that regard.

13 minutes ago, Loveternity said:

@Tekisman @Discord12 If you check the requirements, you need Mod Settings Menu. Shift click on a Sim and you should have an option to access that menu and from there you can configure DD.

@ColonolNutty I'm happy to see an autonomy fix in the changelog and more love for DD Kinky, thank you so much for your work! I have a question, now that DD has its own sex system, I imagine that WickedWhims is completely ignored when there's a DD interaction going on?

For example, if a Sim of mine was on a birth control pill from WickedWhims, am I correct in thinking that a DD interaction could result in pregnancy? I'm trying to figure out how to get the two mods to "respect" each other on that regard.

Thats new? I never needed this Mod Settings Menu mod to use it and i always saw the options menu clicking on my sim. Thats a new requirement Colonol?