sub.JPG.1041970e95d4e88d0c0990d59ffb1170.JPGCapture.JPG.97e7b878858d7d7ae847d603355adacb.JPG

Since none of the sims in my game is getting any-autonomous-DD, I thought I'd guess tons.

For example, there seems to be an extremely wide range for devious desires, and it seems stuck on either -1000 or 1000.

A mod might be Blocking DD.

I'm assuming it isn't an animation, more of a game-tweak, like maybe wickedwhims or Nisa's wicked.

I erased some of my more obscure mods but I left "Wicked and Nisa" alone, but I'm about to perform surgery, I'll edit this when I'm done.

If nothing happens, I'll be really depressed.

The most drastic change I could possibly do is erase "MC Command center" but I hope it doesn't go that far.

edit1: Nisa and wicked being removed didn't help, and everyone with no-clothes is pixellated so sex wouldn't look too good anyway.

For my next play, I'll erase MC command and hope the world doesn't end.

Edit2 MC command being removed was useless.

I'm about to put everything back, but I wanted to post my deviousdesires directory in case it was something dumb on my part

directory.JPG.776e3366f0857ddc7ac855756a2de493.JPG

Im having an issue with not finding all of my animations. For example, I start sex or rough sex via DD. Then go to pick a certain teasing animation, it shows me I have 106 teasing animations to choose from. 

So I click that, and then I see 24 (out of the 106) to choose from. On the bottom there is a "next" button, so I click that. On the "next" page there are the same 24 as the first page. I click "next" again and the whole dialoge disappears as if I made a choice. Which I didn't.  Any idea what can cause this? ?

(I am trying to find MOTHERLODEs animations if that matters at all)

On 11/15/2020 at 6:27 AM, SilvioCantor said:

Each time I open up the panel, I will either see full info of a sim or a blank sheet. Then after a short time, the panel won't open anymore! It isn't suppose to half-ass any work and then stop functioning.  I idk what is causing it. People say it's the moded traits but others are saying they are having bug crashes since the update. I've gone through all of my mod traits, including this one. I do not have major CC mods. The other CC mods are CAS hair and clothing, with the major ones being WW, MCCommand Center and Sacrificial's mods (he says his mods are all compatible). 

I have this issue exactly, and I don't use any custom traits at all. Except for the ones that comes with dd, ww, basementals and sacs mods etc. No trait bundles. 

It works fine at first, then it goes blank and then it won't open at all. Im thinking if it has to do with the incest somehow, like, I have this savefile where a guy is grandfather and father of a child. Maybe it messes things up? (kid is marked as grandson when the sim info panel works, maybe game is confused or smth) I dunno how this works lol

11 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Since none of the sims in my game is getting any-autonomous-DD, I thought I'd guess tons.

For example, there seems to be an extremely wide range for devious desires, and it seems stuck on either -1000 or 1000.

A mod might be Blocking DD.

I'm assuming it isn't an animation, more of a game-tweak, like maybe wickedwhims or Nisa's wicked.

I erased some of my more obscure mods but I left "Wicked and Nisa" alone, but I'm about to perform surgery, I'll edit this when I'm done.

If nothing happens, I'll be really depressed.

The most drastic change I could possibly do is erase "MC Command center" but I hope it doesn't go that far.

edit1: Nisa and wicked being removed didn't help, and everyone with no-clothes is pixellated so sex wouldn't look too good anyway.

For my next play, I'll erase MC command and hope the world doesn't end.

Edit2 MC command being removed was useless.

I'm about to put everything back, but I wanted to post my deviousdesires directory in case it was something dumb on my part

Literally just one more button would tell you why it is at -1000.0 >.< Click Show Outcome Data

11 hours ago, Caracan said:

Im having an issue with not finding all of my animations. For example, I start sex or rough sex via DD. Then go to pick a certain teasing animation, it shows me I have 106 teasing animations to choose from. 

So I click that, and then I see 24 (out of the 106) to choose from. On the bottom there is a "next" button, so I click that. On the "next" page there are the same 24 as the first page. I click "next" again and the whole dialoge disappears as if I made a choice. Which I didn't.  Any idea what can cause this? ?

(I am trying to find MOTHERLODEs animations if that matters at all)

Update S4CL

10 hours ago, Caracan said:

I have this issue exactly, and I don't use any custom traits at all. Except for the ones that comes with dd, ww, basementals and sacs mods etc. No trait bundles. 

It works fine at first, then it goes blank and then it won't open at all. Im thinking if it has to do with the incest somehow, like, I have this savefile where a guy is grandfather and father of a child. Maybe it messes things up? (kid is marked as grandson when the sim info panel works, maybe game is confused or smth) I dunno how this works lol

It has everything to do with how CAS traits were changed. It does not have an effect on reward traits, which are the only kinds of traits DD has :)

16 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Literally just one more button would tell you why it is at -1000.0 >.< Click Show Outcome Data

According to that button, "always accept" is on which makes it 1000, according to it.

I could keep swapping out mods (like "basemental") but I wouldn't mind a guess or two from someone else.

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

According to that button, "always accept" is on which makes it 1000, according to it.

I could keep swapping out mods (like "basemental") but I wouldn't mind a guess or two from someone else.

That means you enabled Always accept in your settings, you did this! Just go turn it off if you don't want Sims to always accept.

18 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

That means you enabled Always accept in your settings, you did this! Just go turn it off if you don't want Sims to always accept.

I want autonomous sex to occur.

That means always accepting, setting the threshold to 50, etc etc,

it never ever happens (so I'm doing whatever I can to make sure it does at some point)

I just checked "enable DD during WW sex" 

By the way, informationally, autonomous sex was there and working maybe two weeks ago, and no major changes (except for all the updates.)

Autonomous sex (I've been told I'm repetitive and unclear, which is why I'm repetitive, apologies in advance) 

I'm not sure if this is overlooked, I have my character started up the strip club business and got into a fight that triggered the following sentiments. After the strip club job ended I called the character up to my home lot, check the character's assault wanted levels and I got this. Let alone "social context friendship distasteful" that somehow works against "friendship despised", shouldn't "social context retail uninterested" be cancelled when my character is no longer at the strip club? That or I do not know what that context actually refers to.

image.png.2cb6d03c806825b8de528dcf56ddb3f0.pngimage.png.89dc0d207ff5b73e87f95325c73a6b13.png

7 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I want autonomous sex to occur.

That means always accepting, setting the threshold to 50, etc etc,

it never ever happens (so I'm doing whatever I can to make sure it does at some point)

I just checked "enable DD during WW sex" 

By the way, informationally, autonomous sex was there and working maybe two weeks ago, and no major changes (except for all the updates.)

Autonomous sex (I've been told I'm repetitive and unclear, which is why I'm repetitive, apologies in advance) 

Try "dd.testnormalautonomy" and see if there are any Sim Pairs. If there are Sim Pairs, it means it WILL eventually happen. If there are no Sim pairs, it means that it won't happen and there may be a problem somewhere. Make sure you keep your Always Accept Sex on when doing this test so we can rule out "willingness"

7 minutes ago, Shuzi said:

I'm not sure if this is overlooked, I have my character started up the strip club business and got into a fight that triggered the following sentiments. After the strip club job ended I called the character up to my home lot, check the character's assault wanted levels and I got this. Let alone "social context friendship distasteful" that somehow works against "friendship despised", shouldn't "social context retail uninterested" be cancelled when my character is no longer at the strip club? That or I do not know what that context actually refers to.

DD does not factor Sentiments into the Want Levels, yet. I might remove the retail checks, those ones seem confusing to me.

21 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Try "dd.testnormalautonomy" and see if there are any Sim Pairs. If there are Sim Pairs, it means it WILL eventually happen. If there are no Sim pairs, it means that it won't happen and there may be a problem somewhere. Make sure you keep your Always Accept Sex on when doing this test so we can rule out "willingness"

1.46 s4cl (nobody asked but I thought I'd mention it)

And it's a dark and stormy night, to make money off of the rain.

Capture.JPG.222acfe26aa8e66b265822e9bc5f53c5.JPG

O! That reminds me, if you modded your mod to eliminate all servobots, which no other mod does to my knowledge (I can eliminate cats+dogs+aliens but those damned bots just keep on coming, and only recently) you'd be worshipped as a hero.

But give me a bit to wait for daytime and warm-sunny weather.

Edit: HOLY CRAP! She's making it with the Bot, on a dark and stormy Night!!!

Thankyouthankyou, "1.46" did it somehow!!

Or your little command woke it up.

Edit2: The bot has no penis nor any way of giving it one, (the command when you click on them isn't there)

But it's progress!! Thanks!! continued in chapter 3 when the day is drier and sunnier and I can temporarily destroy bots.

still stormy, still night, it works!! YAY

works.thumb.JPG.6acbafa2a0eb8e3bd0e267f1e9b2fe7b.JPG

8 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

1.46 s4cl (nobody asked but I thought I'd mention it)

And it's a dark and stormy night, to make money off of the rain.

O! That reminds me, if you modded your mod to eliminate all servobots, which no other mod does to my knowledge (I can eliminate cats+dogs+aliens but those damned bots just keep on coming, and only recently) you'd be worshipped as a hero.

But give me a bit to wait for daytime and warm-sunny weather.

Edit: HOLY CRAP! She's making it with the Bot, on a dark and stormy Night!!!

Thankyouthankyou, "1.46" did it somehow!!

Or your little command woke it up.

Looks like it properly selected Sims for sex, which also means that it will do this on it's own... eventually.

I'm already worshipped as a hero and scorned as a villain.

I need to look over that "risk roll" thing. It may be too convoluted currently and I kind of want it to be a simple percentage chance.

13 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Looks like it properly selected Sims for sex, which also means that it will do this on it's own... eventually.

I'm already worshipped as a hero and scorned as a villain.

I need to look over that "risk roll" thing. It may be too convoluted currently and I kind of want it to be a simple percentage chance.

bots.thumb.JPG.32682cba00235f0d8e0b7d67bdb1cba8.JPGhero worship FTW

47 minutes ago, chris005 said:

I don't know why but when NPC try assult me they  always faild.

Did i need to add Features folder in mods folder ???

The success chance is literally just a roll of the dice. Default is 50% Success. If you want them to succeed even more, I would raise the Attempt To Assault success rate in the DD Settings

Hi, I just updated from kinky whims to devious desires and I noticed the "bad neighborhood" trait is gone. Is this a glitch (my game is modded) or was it intentionally excluded from the update. Just wondering, it was important to my story line.

Thanks ❤️ !

3 hours ago, Iserane said:

Hi, I just updated from kinky whims to devious desires and I noticed the "bad neighborhood" trait is gone. Is this a glitch (my game is modded) or was it intentionally excluded from the update. Just wondering, it was important to my story line.

Thanks ❤️ !

It's not a glitch, not everything from kw is implemented in dd (yet). Idk if it is planned to come back tho, but I hope so :) 

15 minutes ago, Moonhunter13 said:

Hey, if you don't mind, and if you remembered my suggestion, if you consider it, or plan on adding it, would you pm me about it? I forgot to ask when I first reached out. I would just like to be kept on the up and up. Again, thanks for humoring me last time! ^^

It is probably in the planned features. My memory is terrible so I write things down so I don't have to remember.