Hi... I have Devious Desires ver. 1.67 and S4CL ver. 1.47, but my (male) Sim doesn't have the option to Ask for Milk. He only has the option when the (female) Sim is leaving or when my Sim is sleeping but it's grayed out. She asked my Sim if she can come over, but the Ask for Milk isn't showing. Is there anything else I need to do?

TS4_x64 2020-11-23 16-32-41.png

TS4_x64 2020-11-23 16-47-54.png

TS4_x64 2020-11-23 16-48-39.png

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

I'm seeing the Sad buff being added in my game as well, but I was also seeing Hybrid pregnancies too (While others were not getting Hybrid pregnancies).
Maybe something weird is going on.

Ā 

In regards to the Outfit stuff, I plan on redoing how nudity is done to make it less complicated and hopefully be less buggy.

Try the latest version, it wasn't working for some people (Even though it worked in my game) so I redid how hybrids are detectedĀ and that seems to have fixed it for many people.

Yup! That actually seemed to have fixed everything! You're a god! :DĀ (I downloaded the mod on Friday, its nice and refreshing to see such an active, deliveringĀ Modder from time to time!)

1 hour ago, CanadianGhost said:

Just getting back into the game so hopefully someone can assist - does NISA's mod conflict with this mod?Ā 

As far as I know, Devious Desires does not conflict with anything. Besides other mods being very greedy when it comes to performing their interactions, nothing should ever break vanilla wise with Devious Desires installed.

Ā Ā 

16 minutes ago, K.esha said:

Hi... I have Devious Desires ver. 1.67 and S4CL ver. 1.47, but my (male) Sim doesn't have the option to Ask for Milk. He only has the option when the (female) Sim is leaving or when my Sim is sleeping but it's grayed out. She asked my Sim if she can come over, but the Ask for Milk isn't showing. Is there anything else I need to do?

Does the Female produce breast milk via the Breast Milk Producer trait?

14 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

As far as I know, Devious Desires does not conflict with anything. Besides other mods being very greedy when it comes to performing their interactions, nothing should ever break vanilla wise with Devious Desires installed.

Ā Ā 

Does the Female produce breast milk via the Breast Milk Producer trait?

I didn't add the Breast Milk Trait, but she has it because she's pregnant.

TS4_x64 2020-11-23 17-23-03.png

There's still anĀ issue with penis not being erected and breasts are almost not visible (some kind of vanilla maybe). Could I have the same breasts as in WW?

Also I have the latest Sims 4 Community Library,Ā 
Ā 

Any tips for the fix please? I'm really enjoying with this mod and it would be shame not to use it as it's meant to be.

40 minutes ago, S!mmy said:

Does this mod have rape? I noticed that that feature is missing from the normal wickedwhims, I'd kind of like to see it added tbh.

Sort of, it is called Assault in this mod.

Ā Ā 

3 hours ago, K.esha said:

I didn't add the Breast Milk Trait, but she has it because she's pregnant.

Have you installed the animations specified in the description under Milk Farm setup?

Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, gothics said:

There's still anĀ issue with penis not being erected and breasts are almost not visible (some kind of vanilla maybe). Could I have the same breasts as in WW?

Also I have the latest Sims 4 Community Library,Ā 
Ā 

Any tips for the fix please? I'm really enjoying with this mod and it would be shame not to use it as it's meant to be.

Could you tell me which animations they are not getting erect in?

A workaround for now a lack of an erection automatically is to manually set it: SHIFT+CLICK on your Sim -> Devious Desires -> Penis State -> Set Erect.

No, you cannot use the ones from WW because WW does not supply a snippet for it nor do I have the permissions to copy the models from it.

Ā Ā 

3 hours ago, whitby said:

I must be missing something because I can't figure out how to prevent the sims from changing positions/animations on their own. I managed to this in the past but after a while they still changed. so either there is an option to deny them from doing that or there is a timer I need to add an hour to just to make sure they stay how I want them to be.

Ā 

also sims keep getting added into the erotic scene without me telling them to do so. I want to check an animation and after a few seconds another Sims joins in -_-

If you have Always Accept enabled, that would be why they are joining. They have literally no reason not to because they always accept. What you could do is turn Always Accept on, get your Sims into the animation and when it starts, turn always accept off.

Ā 

A low Want Level Threshold in the settings could also cause this.

Ā 

To turn off automatic progression open the settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Turn Off Automatic Animation Progression

31 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Sort of, it is called Assault in this mod.

Ā Ā 

Have you installed the animations specified in the description under Milk Farm setup?

Ā Ā 

Could you tell me which animations they are not getting erect in?

A workaround for now a lack of an erection automatically is to manually set it: SHIFT+CLICK on your Sim -> Devious Desires -> Penis State -> Set Erect.

No, you cannot use the ones from WW because WW does not supply a snippet for it nor do I have the permissions to copy the models from it.

Ā Ā 

If you have Always Accept enabled, that would be why they are joining. They have literally no reason not to because they always accept. What you could do is turn Always Accept on, get your Sims into the animation and when it starts, turn always accept off.

Ā 

A low Want Level Threshold in the settings could also cause this.

Ā 

To turn off automatic progression open the settings -> Global Settings -> Sex Settings -> Turn Off Automatic Animation Progression

Yes, I have the 3 Animation files, the Milk OverlayĀ & Milk BottlesĀ for the Milk Farm Setup.

DD Milk.jpg

2 hours ago, amj1984 said:

If you mean to install S4CL v.1.47 &Ā update game to v. 1.63.133.1020 or above. Yes, I already have.

Admittedly a link next to that of S4CL would be very helpful on the main download page, but this is what he means:

Ā 

33 minutes ago, Mellor81 said:

been having non stop interactions errors during sex since the last update, so i removed the devious desires mods and the problem went away, re installed it and the issue came back immediately, definatley the mod itself maybe a hidden bug or something?

Maybe you should provide your exception files and we'll find out.