1 hour ago, SquallPT said:

I don't think the settings from the MSM are working. I disabled player joining scenes autonomy for example, and i still get pulled, women are getting picked to male position, and also, i got pulled from a WW scene to a DD scene.

MSM doesn't have settings. It is just a common place for mods to show their settings. WW kept adding crap when DD was trying to start that literally prevented DD from starting again, WW also added a workaround to DD preventing WW from starting while DD interactions were happening, so I'm done preventing WW from happening during DD and vice verse.

1 hour ago, jenyeah said:

Have you read the 1st page to see if you have all the requirements?

If you look bottom, MSM (Mode Settings Menu) is required now.

I think we now required to use MSN in order for us to see the settings option?

I think author would answer better then me.

2 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

no settings option in this update.

4 hours ago, asus974 said:

hello with the new update 1.66 we can no longer change the parameter

MSM has been a requirement for awhile now. Open Settings is no longer an interaction as of the most recent version.

Cross posting here.

Not sure if this even SHOULD be working, but I saw somebody else mention doing it....  I flagged a couple of NPC's as prostitutes (Nisa's Wicker Perversions) via console nisa.slutify.  Command indicated it ran normally, but moments later, I started getting the following exceptions for Devious Desires:

[Devious_Desires] 2020-11-20 19:29:52.951312 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 80, in _common_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 199, in _update_game_tick_on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 188, in _attempt_to_dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 107, in try_dispatch
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 57, in <lambda>
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 112, in try_trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 237, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 208, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 362, in _log_error
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 159, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\utils\sim_utils.py", line 399, in get_pairs_of_sims_available_for_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\utils\sim_utils.py", line 346, in get_sims_available_for_autonomy
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 134, in _wrapper
  File "deviousdesires\utils\sim_utils.py", line 292, in _does_not_have_forbidden_buffs
AttributeError: type object 'CommonBuffUtils' has no attribute 'get_buff_ids'
Error occurred while triggering autonomy. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonBuffUtils' has no attribute 'get_buff_ids'

Anyone have any ideas?  I posted this in the thread for Nisa's as well.

I'm on a neverending quest to find the imaginary dildo people use in orgies, to eliminate the ".package" using it (or to find the actual dildo, which apparently is not made by "noir".)

If I knew you had time to play the game I'd ask for your list of animations, it might save tons of time.

The animation-thingy only says "Animation" so I do not know where to start looking.

I'm only looking for tried-and-true animations that your mods like.

Mike24 hedgelord and Zorak are excellent ones that come to mind, and the rest I'm erasing (slowly) because I don't know which does what.

Plus, on the discord beta 167.2 ,

Uninvited guests seem to show up a lot at "the old salt house" but it might be a thing where they have sex on a house-wall and then sort of float through it. I know for a fact that at least parts of their bodies come through the wall. I put the fence back, even though I did not want to, for that reason (it's creepy.)

"Disable this animation" would be a very nice choice to have, I'm just saying. I can't really tell what's running so I would not know what to customize.

50 minutes ago, XavierMace said:

Cross posting here.

Not sure if this even SHOULD be working, but I saw somebody else mention doing it....  I flagged a couple of NPC's as prostitutes (Nisa's Wicker Perversions) via console nisa.slutify.  Command indicated it ran normally, but moments later, I started getting the following exceptions for Devious Desires:

[Devious_Desires] 2020-11-20 19:29:52.951312 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 80, in _common_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 199, in _update_game_tick_on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 188, in _attempt_to_dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 107, in try_dispatch
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 57, in <lambda>
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 112, in try_trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 237, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 208, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 362, in _log_error
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 159, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\utils\sim_utils.py", line 399, in get_pairs_of_sims_available_for_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\utils\sim_utils.py", line 346, in get_sims_available_for_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\utils\sim_utils.py", line 292, in _does_not_have_forbidden_buffs
AttributeError: type object 'CommonBuffUtils' has no attribute 'get_buff_ids'
Error occurred while triggering autonomy. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonBuffUtils' has no attribute 'get_buff_ids'

Anyone have any ideas?  I posted this in the thread for Nisa's as well.

Update S4CL

44 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I'm on a neverending quest to find the imaginary dildo people use in orgies, to eliminate the ".package" using it (or to find the actual dildo, which apparently is not made by "noir".)

If I knew you had time to play the game I'd ask for your list of animations, it might save tons of time.

The animation-thingy only says "Animation" so I do not know where to start looking.

I'm only looking for tried-and-true animations that your mods like.

Mike24 hedgelord and Zorak are excellent ones that come to mind, and the rest I'm erasing (slowly) because I don't know which does what.

Plus, on the discord beta 167.2 ,

Uninvited guests seem to show up a lot at "the old salt house" but it might be a thing where they have sex on a house-wall and then sort of float through it. I know for a fact that at least parts of their bodies come through the wall. I put the fence back, even though I did not want to, for that reason (it's creepy.)

"Disable this animation" would be a very nice choice to have, I'm just saying. I can't really tell what's running so I would not know what to customize.

SHIFT+CLICK on Sim in sex -> Devious Desires -> Show Actor Info. The animation is the name of the notification.

19 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

SHIFT+CLICK on Sim in sex -> Devious Desires -> Show Actor Info. The animation is the name of the notification.

Thanks! The limp penis thing is a trend, they'll start sex and the player needs to choose "Whip it out".

Two other sims just started sex, same deal.

If erect penises were a default, it'd be nice too. Thanks tons for everything.

PS "whip it out" on an NPC outside of sex just made the penis completely disappear, and no bringing it back. 

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Thanks! The limp penis thing is a trend, they'll start sex and the player needs to choose "Whip it out".

Two other sims just started sex, same deal.

If erect penises were a default, it'd be nice too. Thanks tons for everything.

PS "whip it out" on an NPC outside of sex just made the penis completely disappear, and no bringing it back. 

Yeah, it's a test build, I still need to work out the kinks.

11 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

MSM doesn't have settings. It is just a common place for mods to show their settings. WW kept adding crap when DD was trying to start that literally prevented DD from starting again, WW also added a workaround to DD preventing WW from starting while DD interactions were happening, so I'm done preventing WW from happening during DD and vice verse.

Bummer, then i have to disable autonomy on this mod. Yours is not bad, can be used at places and npcs that WW doesn't use :)

On 10/5/2020 at 4:21 AM, mle said:

I just can't make this mod work. It's giving me a headache.

When a male sim assaults a female sim, regardless of which animation I select (admittedly, I haven't tried every last one yet) the male ends up on the receiving end of a strap-on dildo. When I use the "swap position" option, the female sim, the strap-on accessory, I presume - gets corrupted. Here's a couple shots "before and after" swap position.

422766244_10-04-20_8-15-09PM.thumb.png.55e8121ded1b57168d1935d27fd7310a.png

Above is the start of the sex scene, and below is when I use Swap Position...

652640518_10-04-20_8-15-26PM.thumb.png.5af5dce577eb5d1566fc339f6901cf6e.png

I haven't figured out how to (A) Keep the female in the female (receiving) role; and (B) fix the strap-on issue. I took the female into CAS and she is using zero CC accessories, makeup, clothing, skins, etc. The strap-on is the standard Azmodan mods. If there's a setting or a switch, or some content I'm not using and I should, I'd really like to know, Otherwise, it's back to prostitutes and strippers for my sims.

Anyway, I know it's a work in progress, so i'm not really complaining. Just tired. I play too much.

Just wanted to let you know that I have the same problem for every animation during assault. Event if the starting animation has the genders correctly assigned, during assault when they change positions the genders eventually swap and I end up with the female automatically using a strapon and doing the assault. Undressing the strapon from her (using the unequip bottom) and then changing the sex location temporarily fixes it... until they change the sex position again and the woman takes the lead. I've always had this problem when using this mod (with all versions that worked). Haven't encountered the second one, with the corrupted textures though (I use better bodies if that matters).

Anyway, awesome mode. I hope the gender issue gets fixed soon so I can enjoy its potential.

"Buy the reward traits in the rewards store : Breast Milk Producer and/or Penis Milk Producer"  i can´t find the trait, and however i can´t finde a mobile station or something like that... And if i use the milk farm, there are just animations, but at the and without getting a milk bottle... Please Help 

20 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Devious Desires ignores Sims involved in WW, unless you turn off the setting that tells it to not care. Blame wicked whims for being a disrespectful control slut.

My mod doesn't come with vfx for cum.

I wasn't looking into the hard penis issue in that version. Try the new test build

You said "Devious Desires ignores Sims involved in WW, unless you turn off the setting that tells it to not care."  What is the setting "that tells it not to care" and in that clause what does "it" refer to, DD or WW?

Also on the DD download page here on LL it says:  

Features:

• Since this mod contains fetishes that many of you are not into or don't even want to see, every set of features is modular and enabled by default ONLY if you install it's associated package file, so you may enable whichever parts you wish to be enabled by yourself by simply installing the feature you want! DO NOT INSTALL FEATURES YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE!
  • General
    • Solo Sex
    • Sex and Sex Autonomy
      • Human x Human

Where is the DD "Sex and Sex Autonomy" setting?

And also later on the download page it says: 

Mod Settings:

• For all interactions that require SHIFT+CLICK, please ensure you run "testingcheats on" before you try to find them!
  • In order to see the settings and also enable/disable features, SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings

When I SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim I see no "Configure Mod Settings" option, hence never get to Devious Desires Settings where I hope there is a setting to disable DD sex autonomy.

All I am trying to do is disable DD sex autonomy just as I've disabled WW sex autonomy.  I'm using the latest DD (1.66), latest WW LL, latest Community Library and testingcheats are enabled.

Thanks for your help on this issue (WW behaving and not launching autonomous sex, but being unable to find any DD setting to disable autonomous sex in DD) and your modding efforts.

2 hours ago, astrotraveler said:

Mod Settings:

• For all interactions that require SHIFT+CLICK, please ensure you run "testingcheats on" before you try to find them!
  • In order to see the settings and also enable/disable features, SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Configure Mod Settings -> Devious Desires Settings

When I SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim I see no "Configure Mod Settings" option, hence never get to Devious Desires Settings where I hope there is a setting to disable DD sex autonomy.

You need to install the Mod Settings Mod (MSM in the installation), then enable cheats, then you can find the mod settings when shift+clicking a sim. A bit roundabout, but I guess that has reasons and it is better than cluttering the sim menus, I guess.

4 hours ago, astrotraveler said:

You said "Devious Desires ignores Sims involved in WW, unless you turn off the setting that tells it to not care."  What is the setting "that tells it not to care" and in that clause what does "it" refer to, DD or WW?

Also on the DD download page here on LL it says:  

All I am trying to do is disable DD sex autonomy just as I've disabled WW sex autonomy.  I'm using the latest DD (1.66), latest WW LL, latest Community Library and testingcheats are enabled.

Thanks for your help on this issue (WW behaving and not launching autonomous sex, but being unable to find any DD setting to disable autonomous sex in DD) and your modding efforts.

Turning it off, tells DD to not bother checking if WW is running. It is under Global Settings -> Cheats

Please learn to quote posts properly. Your post is difficult to read.

Edit: I said "off", when I should have said "on". The setting reads "Allow DD interactions during WW" or something like that and you have to turn it ON for DD to ignore WW, not OFF.

19 minutes ago, durango said:

The sims I play keeps on initiating DD sex. I disabled those options:

And yet, a dd interaction "sims going to sex location" is interrupting my sims management.

Am I missing something?

I probably need to look and see if I forgot to check that setting. It sounds like I did forget, with the number of people saying the setting doesn't work.