20 hours ago, Adolfnut said:

The DD have it own body selector, so you have to select a penis in the DD body selector.

Actors in wrong position because DD use diferent tags from WW, you have to put the correct tags yourself through Animation Customization or someone share their Animation Customization.json with you (please if someone have one plz share it!).

I think milking satisfy hunger, atleast i remember that happening.  

Well i couldn't start milking penis properly. I don't know, if it requires some special animation tag, or just doesn't work. I check it out, if i can modify something.

7 hours ago, Royax said:

Since updating my Sims to the newest EP my DD somehow made all Sims gay.

Like my own playable Char is running off every free second to try and Assault other men even tho i never build up a relationship or anything to other men.

He never tries to assault woman, which is weird.

Also male NPCs only try to assault other male NPC.

I have no exceptions, newest update of S4C, MSM and DD.

Check your settings, make sure you don't have Female Sims disabled in the Assault Allowance Settings.

4 hours ago, iddqdidkfa said:

Well i couldn't start milking penis properly. I don't know, if it requires some special animation tag, or just doesn't work. I check it out, if i can modify something.

What do you mean by "properly"?
1. You need to have the Penis Milk Producer trait bought either in the rewards store or via the debug interaction to add it.

2. Your Sim needs to have built up at least 20 units of penis milk before they can be milked.
3. There are no animations and no milking apparatus for the penis. (I don't plan to have animations for mobile milkers, they'll stay rather simple).

4. You should start getting milk in your inventory after awhile.

New version of Devious Desires released (v1.69):
- Many changes and fixes
- Devious Desires now requires at least version 1.52 of S4CL
- Changed how animation customization files are loaded, the files are now loaded via a folder called "animation_customizations", putting multiple json files within there (with different names) will allow DD to load separate configurations for animations at a time. Keep in mind "main.json" will always overwrite anything else in that folder!
  - Changed the file structure a bit within "mod_data", I moved `mod_data/deviousdesires_animation_customizations.json` to `mod_data/animation_customizations/main.json`
  - When customizing animations and saving, your changes are now saved to "combined.json"
  - !!!!If you wish to keep your own personal customizations, please move your animation customization file AND rename it to something that IS NOT `main.json` or `combined.json`!!!!

13 minutes ago, pixishadi said:

hello, I have a little problem with this mod, I can not find an option to set the autonomy of the animations. My sims spend their time having sex even when they are already busy, which is totally ridiculous. Is there a way to disable the mod's autonomy please?

The problem isn't with DD, the problem is with WW, DD respects if a Sim is not available for sex. I recommend turning off WW autonomous sex.

It's me again.. I don't have Ask to Milk after updating DD (1.69) & S4CL (1.53). The (female) Sim has the Breast Milk Trait, I have TestingCheats and MSM Milk Farm feature turned on and I updated the Motherlodesims' animation. Here's the screenshots of the files in the folder. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong...

DDMilk.jpg

DDMilk #2.jpg

TS4_x64 2020-11-28 21-02-30.png

TS4_x64 2020-11-28 21-03-17.png

TS4_x64 2020-11-28 21-03-38.png

TS4_x64 2020-11-28 21-03-45.png

8 minutes ago, K.esha said:

It's me again.. I don't have Ask to Milk after updating DD (1.69) & S4CL (1.53). The (female) Sim has the Breast Milk Trait, I have TestingCheats and MSM Milk Farm feature turned on and I updated the Motherlodesims' animation. Here's the screenshots of the files in the folder. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong...

First of all, if you're going to post so many images, put it in a spoiler tag. Second, try it with the other animations listed in the description.

19 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Check your settings, make sure you don't have Female Sims disabled in the Assault Allowance Settings.

Thanks for the quick response!

Should there be a Settings Menu within DD when clicking on a sim? Because this seems to be gone for me after the switch to Mod Settings menu.

I dont see MSM anywhere actually, even tho its installed.

2 hours ago, Royax said:

Thanks for the quick response!

Should there be a Settings Menu within DD when clicking on a sim? Because this seems to be gone for me after the switch to Mod Settings menu.

I dont see MSM anywhere actually, even tho its installed.

As said in OP and in the MSM thread, you need testingcheats on and then shift+click a sim. Then there is a configure mod option.

Hey

I have all milk farm stuff installed. I had the milk bottle also installed but I see it's not a requirement anymore?

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that milking the breasts now spits a lot of LE's atm. This is when the mobile pumps are visible.

Spoiler

[Devious_Desires] 2020-11-29 15:54:17.123100 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 93, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 80, in _common_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker_registry.py", line 108, in _dd_mf_update_milk_levels
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker_registry.py", line 101, in update_all
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 208, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 362, in _log_error
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker_registry.py", line 99, in update_all
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker_registry.py", line 89, in _try_update_all
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker.py", line 105, in update
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker.py", line 130, in _try_produce_milk_bottle
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\utils\common_sim_crafting_utils.py", line 33, in create_from_recipes
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 174, in create_craftable
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'final_product'
Failed to update active milkers. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'final_product'

I've tried this both with the milk bottle still installed and without it. Same thing.

EDIT: fixed. Had downloaded your latest version on yesterday, seems like an hour later you updated. It works with the last version.

38 minutes ago, blobby666 said:

Hey

I have all milk farm stuff installed. I had the milk bottle also installed but I see it's not a requirement anymore?

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that milking the breasts now spits a lot of LE's atm. This is when the mobile pumps are visible.

Reveal hidden contents

[Devious_Desires] 2020-11-29 15:54:17.123100 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 93, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 80, in _common_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker_registry.py", line 108, in _dd_mf_update_milk_levels
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker_registry.py", line 101, in update_all
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 208, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 362, in _log_error
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker_registry.py", line 99, in update_all
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker_registry.py", line 89, in _try_update_all
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker.py", line 105, in update
  File "deviousdesires\milkfarm\milking\active_milker.py", line 130, in _try_produce_milk_bottle
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\utils\common_sim_crafting_utils.py", line 33, in create_from_recipes
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 174, in create_craftable
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'final_product'
Failed to update active milkers. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'final_product'

I've tried this both with the milk bottle still installed and without it. Same thing.

EDIT: fixed. Had downloaded your latest version on yesterday, seems like an hour later you updated. It works with the last version.

I don't think it was that. The Sims 4 really likes to cache things, so it was probably deleting and then reinstalling it that truly fixed it.

1 minute ago, serena2grace said:

I'm getting last exception errors upon loadin g a household. I did the 50/50 method and found out it was Devious Desires. Could someone take a look at it? Thanks

I doubt it, but I will check your file.

Edit: It actually is because of Devious Desires and it is because you have deviousdesires_pets.package installed without having the Cats & Dogs dlc. I would recommend that you remove the deviousdesires_pets.package file from your Mods folder.

4 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I doubt it, but I will check your file.

Edit: It actually is because of Devious Desires and it is because you have deviousdesires_pets.package installed without having the Cats & Dogs dlc. I would recommend that you remove the deviousdesires_pets.package file from your Mods folder.

Thanks, man!