Awesome mod! Really, really amazing. I have a problem though. Two of the sims in my household of 6 (a gay couple) keep on autonomously engaging in sex via Devious Desires. I love sims with a healthy sex drive, but those two are bonkers. I'm talking 10-15 times a day. When they're done, they'll autonomously do something else for a while (I'd say an in-game hour) and one approaches the other to have sex again. They just keep at it and I don't know what to do about it. Any advice?

2 minutes ago, Miller826 said:

Awesome mod! Really, really amazing. I have a problem though. Two of the sims in my household of 6 (a gay couple) keep on autonomously engaging in sex via Devious Desires. I love sims with a healthy sex drive, but those two are bonkers. I'm talking 10-15 times a day. When they're done, they'll autonomously do something else for a while (I'd say an in-game hour) and one approaches the other to have sex again. They just keep at it and I don't know what to do about it. Any advice?

CTRL+Shift+C > testing cheats true > shift click on a sim, go to mod settings menu, select Devious Desires, go to Autonomy and there are some checkboxes you can customize.

50 minutes ago, AdultGaming said:

CTRL+Shift+C > testing cheats true > shift click on a sim, go to mod settings menu, select Devious Desires, go to Autonomy and there are some checkboxes you can customize.

Thnx! Already tried all of that (sorry should have mentioned it) and still have no idea how to stop these sims from shagging pretty much non-stop. The only thing that seems to apply is "accept sex threshold" but I have no idea what the values mean. It was set to "240.0 (default)" but what is the maximum anyway? 1000? 5000? I've set it to 100, no change.

2 hours ago, Miller826 said:

Thnx! Already tried all of that (sorry should have mentioned it) and still have no idea how to stop these sims from shagging pretty much non-stop. The only thing that seems to apply is "accept sex threshold" but I have no idea what the values mean. It was set to "240.0 (default)" but what is the maximum anyway? 1000? 5000? I've set it to 100, no change.

The higher the value the less likely sex will occur. If you have it at always accept, Sims won't bother checking the want levels. If you ever see 1000, it means it has been guaranteed. The max value for the threshold is 999.0.

Are they doing WW sex? or DD sex?

If they are doing WW sex:

- I would recommend you ask in the WW support thread, but they'll likely ignore you since you're using DD.

If they are doing DD sex:

SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim you don't have selected (plumbob above head) -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Levels.

If it shows 1000.0, it means you likely have Always Accept enabled, which makes Sims ALWAYS try to do sex when they are chosen for autonomy.

On 12/1/2020 at 7:25 PM, ColonolNutty said:

The mods and mod authors I refuse to support are as follows:

- Wicked Whims

- Wicked Perversions

- Basemental Drugs

- MCCC

- LittleMsSam

ALL of my mods are highly extensible and these mod authors are only hindering progress toward making this community a better and less toxic place!

Hey ColonolNutty,

You already know that I love your mods :)   I took about a week away from Sims4, and LL so that I could give some time for ALL Mod Authors to make any final adjustments to their mods, so that; well especially so that I could use your mods properly.  Came back today, and after reading this ("disclaimer" ??) I'm wondering if what you are now saying is:

#1.  If we plan to have any one, or ALL of those mods listed above, then we should not, cannot use your mods :(

#2.  Or, if we plan to use YOUR mods, then we should not, cannot use any one or ALL of those mods listed above :(

I'm just trying to be sure before I try to play my game again.  Sims 4 is Awesome with mods, but without it is rather boring.  We players, who are very grateful for Mod Authors have to decide which mods are BEST for their game play enhancements.  Thus, I for one just need to be sure; but I am more leaning to choose YOUR mods, if I have to make a choice.

Thanks again for all that you do!

11 hours ago, GoddessV said:

Hey ColonolNutty,

You already know that I love your mods :)   I took about a week away from Sims4, and LL so that I could give some time for ALL Mod Authors to make any final adjustments to their mods, so that; well especially so that I could use your mods properly.  Came back today, and after reading this ("disclaimer" ??) I'm wondering if what you are now saying is:

#1.  If we plan to have any one, or ALL of those mods listed above, then we should not, cannot use your mods :(

#2.  Or, if we plan to use YOUR mods, then we should not, cannot use any one or ALL of those mods listed above :(

I'm just trying to be sure before I try to play my game again.  Sims 4 is Awesome with mods, but without it is rather boring.  We players, who are very grateful for Mod Authors have to decide which mods are BEST for their game play enhancements.  Thus, I for one just need to be sure; but I am more leaning to choose YOUR mods, if I have to make a choice.

From what I understand, this just means that if there is something in his mod that is not compatible with any of the mods those authors make then he won't make any adjustments to his mod to fix the issue because they kick/ban users of his mod from their discords and generally treat anyone who uses his mod like they are scourge of the earth and should be executed by firing squad. Because you know, this isn't ...JUST A FUCKING GAME... it's the real deal. We all go out raping people then have sex with their cats while milking their grandma. 

21 hours ago, GoddessV said:

Hey ColonolNutty,

No you do not have to choose, it simply means if there are conflicts between these mods, that I will be very unlikely to address said conflict. You can use whatever mods you wish to use. I don't have the right to tell you what you can or cannot install and use on your own machine.

14 hours ago, JazzRat said:

Yo! Question about autonomy in relation to regular sex vs assault. Personally, I keep player sim autonomy off because I don't want them to feels like they will interrupt themselves to go fuck. And fuck sims I don't want them to be fucking. But i don't want to mess with all the other sims so I generally don't like messing with the other autonomy levels.

However, I noticed that if I turn player sim autonomy off random assaults no longer happen to them. And even when I go to start an npc assault they don't appear in either rapist or victim menus.

Is there currently a way in the settings to turn off sim player autonomy while still letting them be assaulted, or is that something you'd be able to include in the future?

Love your work Nutty!

You want to turn off all autonomy for the player, but also want to allow some autonomy for the player? That is a contradiction. I think I know what you are getting at though.

You could disable your Sim from being able to assault others. SHIFT+CLICK on your Sim -> Devious Desires -> Traits -> Add -> Disable Sim To Assault Others

15 minutes ago, vandersim69 said:

I just installed and have all the requirements installed as well and i'm getting non stop exceptions messages :( i've the log if anyone can help it would be appreciated!

Check to see if you have duplicate installations of DD

1 hour ago, ps2004man said:

Since updating to last version getting exception errors, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Update S4CL.

9 minutes ago, Discord12 said:

I have one biiiiiiiiig request:

please add back in the option that only sims with the "victim" trait can be assaulted.

Usually I play my game so only very specific chars can be assaulted (player chars mostly)

that feature is still there

Im getting a few errors:

this one when being in a social gathering

Spoiler

[Devious_Desires] 2020-12-03 23:26:06.046433 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 93, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 464, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 434, in flush_all_animations
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 499, in flush
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 399, in _append_arb_to_element
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 245, in execute_and_merge_arb
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 272, in handle_events
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 385, in handle_events
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\outfits\outfit_tracker.py", line 583, in set_ending
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 610, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 560, in _current_outfit
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 98, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 39, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 93, in _wrapped_function
  File "deviousdesires\nudity\utils\sim_nudity_utils.py", line 785, in _dd_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 564, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_gathering_situation.py", line 531, in _on_outfit_changed
TypeError: add_appearance_modifier() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution' of class 'SimInfoBaseWrapper' -> TypeError: add_appearance_modifier() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags'

This one when at work *police addon* but im guessing thats my sample size setting that causes it. wrong? even with a sample size of 1 it SPAMS that error. (more than 1 message per second)

Spoiler

[Devious_Desires] 2020-12-03 23:59:32.668958 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161c\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161c\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 80, in _common_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 199, in _update_game_tick_on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 188, in _attempt_to_dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 107, in try_dispatch
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 62, in <lambda>
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 118, in try_trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 248, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 208, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 362, in _log_error
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 201, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\utils\location.py", line 398, in get_autonomy_location
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\random.py", line 321, in sample
ValueError: Sample larger than population or is negative
Error occurred while triggering autonomy. -> ValueError: Sample larger than population or is negative

Also im getting a bunch of bugs with penis either not being there at all (the G.I. Joe effect) or being flaccid only.

8 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

You want to turn off all autonomy for the player, but also want to allow some autonomy for the player? That is a contradiction. I think I know what you are getting at though.

You could disable your Sim from being able to assault others. SHIFT+CLICK on your Sim -> Devious Desires -> Traits -> Add -> Disable Sim To Assault Others

Gah! That does seem contradictory! Let me try to phrase this better. I don't want them to do things to others (consensual or consensual), but I want NPCs to have the options to do things to them? Sort of like how the old version of the mod functioned with WW? The general sex autonomy being separated from assault autonomy?

Currently, as I am understanding things as I've been fiddling with settings, when sex autonomy is disabled NPCs cannot assault player sims at all. When sex autonomy is enabled, NPCs can assault player sims but my just keep fucking when i want them to not be fucking?

I hope that makes more sense.

1 hour ago, JazzRat said:

Gah! That does seem contradictory! Let me try to phrase this better. I don't want them to do things to others (consensual or consensual), but I want NPCs to have the options to do things to them? Sort of like how the old version of the mod functioned with WW? The general sex autonomy being separated from assault autonomy?

Currently, as I am understanding things as I've been fiddling with settings, when sex autonomy is disabled NPCs cannot assault player sims at all. When sex autonomy is enabled, NPCs can assault player sims but my just keep fucking when i want them to not be fucking?

I hope that makes more sense.

Raise the Accept Sex Threshold to something like 999.0, lower the want to assault threshold to like 200 or if you want them to assault constantly, lower it to like 10. SHIFT+CLICK on your player Sim -> Devious Desires -> Traits -> Add -> Disable Sim To Assault Others

8 hours ago, Discord12 said:

Im getting a few errors:

this one when being in a social gathering

Reveal hidden contents

[Devious_Desires] 2020-12-03 23:26:06.046433 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 464, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_utils.py", line 434, in flush_all_animations
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 499, in flush
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_accumulator.py", line 399, in _append_arb_to_element
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 245, in execute_and_merge_arb
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\arb_element.py", line 272, in handle_events
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\native\animation\arb.py", line 385, in handle_events
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\outfits\outfit_tracker.py", line 583, in set_ending
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 610, in set_current_outfit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 560, in _current_outfit
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 98, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 39, in log_exception
  File "deviousdesires\nudity\utils\sim_nudity_utils.py", line 785, in _dd_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 564, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\clubs\club_gathering_situation.py", line 531, in _on_outfit_changed
TypeError: add_appearance_modifier() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution' of class 'SimInfoBaseWrapper' -> TypeError: add_appearance_modifier() missing 1 required positional argument: 'additional_flags'

This one when at work *police addon* but im guessing thats my sample size setting that causes it. wrong? even with a sample size of 1 it SPAMS that error. (more than 1 message per second)

Reveal hidden contents

[Devious_Desires] 2020-12-03 23:59:32.668958 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161c\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v161c\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 80, in _common_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 199, in _update_game_tick_on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 188, in _attempt_to_dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 107, in try_dispatch
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 62, in <lambda>
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 118, in try_trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 248, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 208, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 362, in _log_error
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 201, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\utils\location.py", line 398, in get_autonomy_location
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\random.py", line 321, in sample
ValueError: Sample larger than population or is negative
Error occurred while triggering autonomy. -> ValueError: Sample larger than population or is negative

Also im getting a bunch of bugs with penis either not being there at all (the G.I. Joe effect) or being flaccid only.

First error is a vanilla bug.

Second error is fixed with my update 1.71 (now 1.72)

Uninstall and then reinstall Devious Desires for the penis issue. Also, if you haven't installed a Native part override (One that will override the barbie doll vanilla body), DD has a chance of choosing the native part.

2 hours ago, businesswiththedevil said:

Hello!

I've just started using your Devious Desire mod and I think it's terrific!

But it seems that objects related to the animations don't either appear or they are not correctly placed with the animation. I'm using your Kinky mod.

Thank you!

Could you give me some example images of this as well as the names of the animations having issues? SHIFT+CLICK on Sim in sex -> Devious Desires -> Show Actor Info (The name of the notification is the animation name)

I just updated to the latest version of this mod and I have a big problem.  Every time my sim initiates sex with a pet they automatically get a big disgusting white splotch over their lips, every single time, no matter what.  It looks horrible.  Also the sex animations generate random clothing for the dogs which looks ridiculous.  How do I get these to stop?

1 hour ago, air_show said:

I just updated to the latest version of this mod and I have a big problem.  Every time my sim initiates sex with a pet they automatically get a big disgusting white splotch over their lips, every single time, no matter what.  It looks horrible.  Also the sex animations generate random clothing for the dogs which looks ridiculous.  How do I get these to stop?

The "disgusting splotch" is semen. You can remove it by brushing your teeth. I may add a setting that will let you toggle on/off the 3d versions of overlays.