37 minutes ago, Malaikat said:

My active sim thru all this is my druggie female Melancholy they are not from the same household I'm shift clicking him for this process shown he has rapist trait she has victim trait

It is probably from the stuff above, I need to look more into why both Sims are being checked for Assault.

i have been playing DD for a while after KW became obsolete and i wanted to mention a few things i've noticed that hopefully i, and others, can find a solution to!

1. how do i stop the animations from automatically switching to the next? in WW you can choose to allow the animations to play through in order or manually switch animations, which is how i like to use WW. if i select "random" as the assault type, it's possible for the game to select a climax animation and the assault be over in <15 seconds.

2. a lot of the aggressive WW animations are marked as "BI" which makes my female victim sims penetrate my male aggressor sims...i've made sure the gender settings were set to "based on genitals," but i still have that issue. swapping spots/switching roles is grayed out and not available during the animations. is there any way to fix this?

3. condoms cannot be equipped during assault. after 3 assaults at 30.0 possibility of pregnancy, all 3 sims became pregnant. i lowered the possibility to 15.0, so hopefully that helps to stop the frequency of pregnancy after assault, but allowing condoms would be ideal for choosing which sims have the chance to become pregnant without changing the settings.

thank you for all of your hard work--looking forward to your response!

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Any hard penis should work as the default. Try Noir.

Edit: I'm using Noir and it appears to be working fine for Male Sims.

Thanks, it looks good. Still, I would like there to be some kind of default model. So that you could play right away without choosing it. I would like you to add it in the future.

2 hours ago, ronchi22 said:

i have been playing DD for a while after KW became obsolete and i wanted to mention a few things i've noticed that hopefully i, and others, can find a solution to!

1. how do i stop the animations from automatically switching to the next? in WW you can choose to allow the animations to play through in order or manually switch animations, which is how i like to use WW. if i select "random" as the assault type, it's possible for the game to select a climax animation and the assault be over in <15 seconds.

2. a lot of the aggressive WW animations are marked as "BI" which makes my female victim sims penetrate my male aggressor sims...i've made sure the gender settings were set to "based on genitals," but i still have that issue. swapping spots/switching roles is grayed out and not available during the animations. is there any way to fix this?

3. condoms cannot be equipped during assault. after 3 assaults at 30.0 possibility of pregnancy, all 3 sims became pregnant. i lowered the possibility to 15.0, so hopefully that helps to stop the frequency of pregnancy after assault, but allowing condoms would be ideal for choosing which sims have the chance to become pregnant without changing the settings.

thank you for all of your hard work--looking forward to your response!

1. You can't yet, but that is a good idea for a feature.
2. Orientation has nothing to do with assigning Sims to specific Actor slots. If you don't like the genders of the Actor Slots an animation author set for their animation, feel free to update them yourself via Animation Customization. Devious Desires does not control Orientation, nor the genders of Actor slots.
3. Devious Desires does not have Condoms, they are planned for the future though.

53 minutes ago, Jarmush said:

Thanks, it looks good. Still, I would like there to be some kind of default model. So that you could play right away without choosing it. I would like you to add it in the future.

Maybe in the future.

2 hours ago, Malaikat said:

I'll provide anything I can to help... 

It is simply because Allowance settings are not being accounted for properly. It is fixed in the next update!

2 hours ago, ronchi22 said:

Ive been having this problem too

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

New version of DD released (v1.58):
- Please read the included changelog for special instructions on keeping both your settings and your animation customizations!
- Devious Desires now requires at least version 1.42 of S4CL

Did rename the files as instructed in the changelog. And lost all slaves and snatcher config.

Edit: OK, figured it out. You have to do the same for the snatcher directory.

Other questions:

how do you stop milking a sim?

how do you milk a pet? Does not do anything

any idea when the assault club activities will be back?

37 minutes ago, durango said:

Did rename the files as instructed in the changelog. And lost all slaves and snatcher config.

Edit: OK, figured it out. You have to do the same for the snatcher directory.

Other questions:

how do you stop milking a sim?

how do you milk a pet? Does not do anything

any idea when the assault club activities will be back?

1. When they run out of milk. I think I need to tweak it a bit to milk more than they are producing though.
2. I haven't added the ability to milk them fully just yet.
3. In the future.

I am working on tagging a set of animations to share here and I'd like to make some requests:

Right now mass tagging anything is a bit clunky. After each selection I have to page through tag to get back to where I was. If its possible to make it so you're always put back in the same menu you were at after making a selection I (and my clicker finger) would appreciate it!

If not, would it be possible to have the .json file be divided out into separate lines rather than a single line entry and also to use the animation name as the designator rather than a random string? This would allow me to quickly fill in details between sets of very similar animations from the same author. 

Also: I would like to suggest adding some more tags like choking, biting, hitting, etc. this would allow us to tag things that may be triggering (whether positively or negatively) to other people. 

Some animators are adding an emotional variation to their animations, like having the same animations but having the participants express different emotional states like angry or sad. having tags for that might also be worth while? 

Thanks for your work! 

13 minutes ago, Sockette009 said:

I am working on tagging a set of animations to share here and I'd like to make some requests:

1. Right now mass tagging anything is a bit clunky. After each selection I have to page through tag to get back to where I was. If its possible to make it so you're always put back in the same menu you were at after making a selection I (and my clicker finger) would appreciate it!

2. If not, would it be possible to have the .json file be divided out into separate lines rather than a single line entry and also to use the animation name as the designator rather than a random string? This would allow me to quickly fill in details between sets of very similar animations from the same author. 

3. Also: I would like to suggest adding some more tags like choking, biting, hitting, etc. this would allow us to tag things that may be triggering (whether positively or negatively) to other people. 

4. Some animators are adding an emotional variation to their animations, like having the same animations but having the participants express different emotional states like angry or sad. having tags for that might also be worth while? 

Thanks for your work! 

1. Pagination added in the recent version (v1.58)

2. I can probably add the animation name (if they provided a string) to the animation file, but I can't actually access the name if the animation doesn't provide a raw version of it.

3. If you had a full list of things instead of "etc" I could add them. Although, tags don't do anything for filtering right now. (Besides the obvious ones of course Aggressive, Rough, Breastfeeding)
4. What tags are you thinking? Angry, Sad, Happy? Why aren't the animators adding these types of tags to go with their animations? How do they distinguish them right now?

On 10/21/2020 at 6:55 PM, ColonolNutty said:

AnimationCustomizations v1.0.zip

I forgot there were three downloads, one for the previous version of DD (In case you have issues with the current version), one for the current version of DD, and one for the animation customizations.

It's only showing two files for me. The current version of DD and the old one. I'm not seeing an animations customization file at all & I'm no sure why if it's support to be there... 

4 hours ago, Roothless1337 said:

i already did that, i select "dog to human" then clicking romance and the onther options but changing nothing :( i can't edit values

The Want Level shows how much that Pet wants your Sim. You have to raise the Want Level (or lower the required Want Level threshold in the settings)
If you don't want to bother with Want Level, you can simply enable the Always Accept setting within the DD Global Settings under Cheats.

14 minutes ago, MissMonsterBear said:

It's only showing two files for me. The current version of DD and the old one. I'm not seeing an animations customization file at all & I'm no sure why if it's support to be there... 

There were three files at the time I wrote that. The Animation Customization file is included with the download now as of 1.58

First, thanks for making this! Makes Sims a lot more fun!

Tried the Milk thing, got "This person doens't give milk from breasts/penis" How do I get the milk going?

A note: pet sex (other than m/m oral) didn't work with female + penis. "No animations found". Had to remove the penis for it to work...

3 hours ago, Nairos said:

Tried the Milk thing, got "This person doens't give milk from breasts/penis" How do I get the milk going?

A note: pet sex (other than m/m oral) didn't work with female + penis. "No animations found". Had to remove the penis for it to work...

DD doesn't come with animations containing penis + pet by default. Have to download those separately.

3 hours ago, Nairos said:

1 hour ago, Stitchstar1010 said:

So I'm guessing i'm doing something wrong because i'm getting this from my sim when I tried the milk farm thing 

Rewards store.

Hi Colonol,

as i said on previous version mod keep sending me to the world choose map i dont have any problem with other mods, i have all mods i use updated with the last version but with yours is impossible to play (i dont know what did you do after DD 1.55 and S4C 1.38 but... i dont have any log when it send me to world choose because basically it even load anything so... ). 

What do you think what could be? I just tried it without mods only my game and as i say i cant even load a new world.

Anyways thanks for your mod :)

8 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

There were three files at the time I wrote that. The Animation Customization file is included with the download now as of 1.58

OH! That makes sense. Yup I'm a dipshit then because I can't get anything for milk farm to show up/work at all, even though I've got it enabled and have everything I need downloaded. ? Not sure what I did wrong. I click on DD in-game and everything *but* milk farm shows up.

3 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Hi Colonol,

as i said on previous version mod keep sending me to the world choose map i dont have any problem with other mods, i have all mods i use updated with the last version but with yours is impossible to play (i dont know what did you do after DD 1.55 and S4C 1.38 but... i dont have any log when it send me to world choose because basically it even load anything so... ). 

What do you think what could be? I just tried it without mods only my game and as i say i cant even load a new world.

Anyways thanks for your mod :)

Have you tried removing everything except S4CL and DD? Let's figure out what the issue is! I can't reproduce this without your help. If we can track down the mod that is causing the issue, I can look into it and see where the conflict is!

1 hour ago, MissMonsterBear said:

OH! That makes sense. Yup I'm a dipshit then because I can't get anything for milk farm to show up/work at all, even though I've got it enabled and have everything I need downloaded. ? Not sure what I did wrong. I click on DD in-game and everything *but* milk farm shows up.

Did you copy the saves and Mods folders to your "The Sims 4" folder and not your "Mods" folder?