Estrus Thread: because who doesn't love tentacles?

Can somebody post the links to these things? Maybe I can give it a shot.

Depraver was in post #162

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=272&pid=71842#pid71842

Ambush was in #89

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=272&pid=31758#pid31758

I think it'd be cool even just having NPCs that could cast Estrus.

Ok, here are versions of "AmbushRandom" and "AmbushRopersOnly" for Estrus version 1.9r5:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dib2eo2jnd4k6s9

Here's a fixed version of that noFX mod, also for version 1.9r5:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3eq2x4k3jfxt29r

Load these anywhere after zzEstrus.esp and they should work. If anyone finds problems with them, please let me know. The depraver mod is going to take some more time.

I'm hestitant to ask since this might make me sound weird but is there a way to make the estrus effect kill victims when it ends?

I've been trying to set up estrus traps in dungeons (I'm just copying from BU dungeons since my scripting ability is zero) and would like the additional danger this would provide to me and npcs.

I'm hestitant to ask since this might make me sound weird but is there a way to make the estrus effect kill victims when it ends?

I've been trying to set up estrus traps in dungeons (I'm just copying from BU dungeons since my scripting ability is zero) and would like the additional danger this would provide to me and npcs.

Sure there is. You would need to add a kill command (or a damage one) via the scripting.

Sure there is. You would need to add a kill command (or a damage one) via the scripting.

Any idea where exactly, which line in which script?

I figure it must be the script that drains your fatigue/makes npcs flee but I can't find it.

Any idea where exactly' date=' which line in which script?

I figure it must be the script that drains your fatigue/makes npcs flee but I can't find it.

[/quote']

Modify the spell script for the Estrus spells and add a line to kill the target in the ScriptEffectFinish block. You should be able to just use "kill GetSpellTarget" to accomplish this.

Ok' date=' here are versions of "AmbushRandom" and "AmbushRopersOnly" for Estrus version 1.9r5:

--removed--

--removed--

Load these anywhere after zzEstrus.esp and they should work. If anyone finds problems with them, please let me know. The depraver mod is going to take some more time.

[/quote']

All the old files have been removed. New versions, including a version of the Depraver mod updated for 1.9r5, are available here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ns1k3qwthkqys57

I don't want to hijack this thread, so if you guys find any issues with these - which is pretty likely because I don't remember exactly which animations the Depraver used - please PM me with details and I'll try to fix.

Well this IS an Estrus thing, so I don't think it would be hijacking. Anyway, I tried it out on my favorite slave (City-Swimmer), and it worked! I had to tell her to "do free" or whatever it is first, but after I did that, I summoned the creature, it chased her around the room a bit, then eventually caught her and did the animation. Might just be my imagination but it didn't last as long as it usually does. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to work on this!

Well this IS an Estrus thing' date=' so I don't think it would be hijacking. Anyway, I tried it out on my favorite slave (City-Swimmer), and it worked! I had to tell her to "do free" or whatever it is first, but after I did that, I summoned the creature, it chased her around the room a bit, then eventually caught her and did the animation. Might just be my imagination but it didn't last as long as it usually does. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to work on this!

[/quote']

You're very welcome. I try to do what I can to help out with the limited skill-set I have.

As to whether or not it might be running shorter animations, I can't say. There should be no reason for that unless the new version of Estrus has shortened anims versus the previous version. The mods do nothing but call slightly modified copies of the scripts in the base mod, and nothing I changed should relate to animation speed. That said, I just barely know what I'm doing. We'll see if anyone else has input on the subject.

Ok' date=' here are versions of "AmbushRandom" and "AmbushRopersOnly" for Estrus version 1.9r5:

--removed--

--removed--

[/quote']

All the old files have been removed. New versions, including a version of the Depraver mod updated for 1.9r5, are available here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ns1k3qwthkqys57

I don't want to hijack this thread, so if you guys find any issues with these - which is pretty likely because I don't remember exactly which animations the Depraver used - please PM me with details and I'll try to fix.

Could you please describe what those plugins do? I kinda get what depraver and ambush plugins do but I do not have clear picture of them... :)

Could you please describe what those plugins do? I kinda get what depraver and ambush plugins do but I do not have clear picture of them... :)

Depraver puts a spell scroll on a shelf in the Wawnet Inn in Weye. Use it to learn the spell, which summons a mobile version of one of the Estrus tentacle animations. It'll chase anyone that's not you and attempt to capture them. Not sure about the others though.

so what does the Depraver mod do?

Two posts up from you:

Depraver puts a spell scroll on a shelf in the Wawnet Inn in Weye. Use it to learn the spell' date=' which summons a mobile version of one of the Estrus tentacle animations. It'll chase anyone that's not you and attempt to capture them. Not sure about the others though.

[/quote']

how would one go about disabling the equipment damage effects on estrus? i took a look throught the esp but couldnt find it. having random estrus traps break my cursed armor is really hurting my wallet repair-wise

Modify the spell script for the Estrus spells and add a line to kill the target in the ScriptEffectFinish block. You should be able to just use "kill GetSpellTarget" to accomplish this.

Well I've tried off and on for some time but can't get it to work' date=' the script for the spell doesn't have a ScriptEffectFinish block for instance.

Then again I may be looking at the wrong one. Keeping in mind I'm useless with such things if anyone could point me to the specific script that ends the animation I'd be grateful.

hehehehehehe...

tweaking estrus is fun.

Can we has? :angel:

how would one go about disabling the equipment damage effects on estrus? i took a look throught the esp but couldnt find it. having random estrus traps break my cursed armor is really hurting my wallet repair-wise

I think that's an option you can change in game with estrus options isn't it?

I wish there was a patch for Lovers so estrus tentacles can impregnate the female NPCs and a player.

Wishing won't make it happen! :P

Use this as an excuse to motivate you into diving in the mod making pool. I am certain if you managed to create it that it would instantly be a hit! :D

turned the BU option off in game' date=' estrus-wise thats the only in game armor option, and still whatever doesnt get equipped during the estrus animations is always left with 0 durability

[/quote']

I noticed this too. I only had the new krdEstrusAmbushRandom.esp activated out of the updates. I also only ever got one roper animation. I just deactivated the .esp. The random estrus caster is a nice idea, but not if I'm going to lose armor. Also, it triggered once in a fort ruin full of goblins. I was completely helpless against constant goblin attacks until the animation finished.

It's really nice to see this working, but I guess it's just not for me.

I wish there was a patch for Lovers so estrus tentacles can impregnate the female NPCs and a player.

Wishing won't make it happen! :P

Use this as an excuse to motivate you into diving in the mod making pool. I am certain if you managed to create it that it would instantly be a hit! :D

Unfortunately I am script illiterate.:s

Any idea how can i turn off this idle anim? My slaves/followers keeps doing this (when they dont have any lowerbody item equipped) and its annoying because they walk around like slugs lol. Couldnt find any option in estrus config for this :/

Oblivion2012-12-1119-16-34-64.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

Yes. Disable the NPC Flee option in the Estrus Configuration. I believe that will disable the idle animation.

Oh shit lol, yeah i disabled everything in the config already and it didnt work, but it turns out i was lame enough not to save+reload T_T

So yeah now they stopped doing it after reloading >.< thanks guys.