Version 6.3.21

New:  A new outcome, Reality Show (Deviously Accessible).  Requires Deviously Accessible.

Changed:  Compatibility with Improved Camera (with thanks to @Mister X), so its patch that breaks all but one version of Simple Slavery is no longer needed.

Removed:  Quick As You Like, because the quest is unfinished, with no disrespect intended toward the mod or its author.

SE conversion by @Herowynne.

Well, Meat Farm is used by this mod and the mod page has a link to it (which now points to a nonexistent page), so I can see why someone would ask here, possibly with the assumption that I might have received a heads up from that mod's author about this auction outcome (though I didn't, so I'm in the dark about what to do with this outcome).

A web search turned up this discussion, which isn't conclusive but does suggest a successor mod, although it seems strange to tear down the house you're living in before your new home is ready.  Further questions on that mod should be asked in that discussion.  I have no other information.

Edited by HexBolt8

Just wanted to say that if you get "script integity check failed" "Improved camera patch collection" might be the culprit, i had this issue and it drove me nuts until i figured this out so i'm posting this so that something actually comes up when you google the issue 

1 hour ago, iceta said:

i'm posting this so that something actually comes up when you google the issue 

Well, this warning was posted a couple of weeks ago just on the previous page, and the latest update says "Compatibility with Improved Camera (with thanks to Mister X), so its patch that breaks all but one version of Simple Slavery is no longer needed".  But if Google needed an extra nudge, maybe it will really really find it now.  Possibly it was just distracted by the computation cycles it's putting into that Skynet project.  For what it's worth, if you have a problem with a mod, chances are that someone else did too, so it's likely that it will be mentioned on the last page or so of the support topic.

12 minutes ago, ashlynator3537 said:

So I read up a bit, I am getting the "Script integrity check failed." error message, but I do not have the Improved Camera Pack Collection, is there anything else that may cause the issue?

Look for anything that supplies its own version of scripts with names starting with SSLV_.  Depending on how you install mods, that might be in the Data\Scripts folder or the Scripts folder in the Data tab for a tool like MO2.  If you're using the SE version of this mod, all scripts are packaged in the BSA file, so any SSLV_ file that you find came from somewhere else.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Look for anything that supplies its own version of scripts with names starting with SSLV_.  Depending on how you install mods, that might be in the Data\Scripts folder or the Scripts folder in the Data tab for a tool like MO2.  If you're using the SE version of this mod, all scripts are packaged in the BSA file, so any SSLV_ file that you find came from somewhere else.

I am using the LE version if that helps. 

I found the two locations, one in Scripts with .pex files, and one in Scripts/Source with .psc files.

they mirror each other exactly aside from the file type save for the file type save for a few that don't show up on the .pex side.

Notably:

SSLV_SD.psc

SSLV_SSDefeat.psc

SSLV_TIF__02019E8A.psc

SSLV_TIF__02018EAC.psc

SSLV_TIF__02017345.psc

just below there are also 3 files that  could be interfering but I'm unsure.

sslVoiceDefaults.pex  sslVoiceDefaults.psc

sslVoiceFactory.pex   sslVoiceFactory.psc

sslVoiceSlots.pex  sslVoiceSlots.psc

there's one more that might be an issue.

sslv_daintscript.pex   sslv_daintscript.psc

any of these seem to be the issue?

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes, in that case just install Simple Slavery last, so it overwrites any older versions of the scripts.  If that doesn't resolve the problem, also reinstall it.

so I reinstalled it, tried the automatic placement in the load order, then the bottom, then as high as I could place it but still no luck. Anything else I should try?

44 minutes ago, ashlynator3537 said:

Anything else I should try?

Yes.  If your mod manager has an Overwrite folder, look there for Simple Slavery scripts and remove any that you find.  If you have a Mods folder, use Windows Explorer's search box to look for SSLV_ script files (by the way, SSL scripts are from another mod, so they're okay).  If they're not from this mod, they're a problem, so remove that mod or patch.

If that doesn't do it, you can find the problem by elimination.  Start a game with just Skyrim, Zaz Animation Pack, and Simple Slavery.  Open the SS MCM to confirm that everything is okay, then gradually add your mods back in until you get the warning.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes.  If your mod manager has an Overwrite folder, look there for Simple Slavery scripts and remove any that you find.  If you have a Mods folder, use Windows Explorer's search box to look for SSLV_ script files (by the way, SSL scripts are from another mod, so they're okay).  If they're not from this mod, they're a problem, so remove that mod or patch.

If that doesn't do it, you can find the problem by elimination.  Start a game with just Skyrim, Zaz Animation Pack, and Simple Slavery.  Open the SS MCM to confirm that everything is okay, then gradually add your mods back in until you get the warning.

I use Vortex Mod Manager.

I disabled simple slavery and the only SSLV files are:

sslVoiceDefaults.pex  sslVoiceDefaults.psc

sslVoiceFactory.pex   sslVoiceFactory.psc

sslVoiceSlots.pex  sslVoiceSlots.psc

could these be the ones causing issues?

Edit: I went back and tried your second solution while I waited for a reply, right now I only have SkyUI, SKSE, FNIS, Zaz, and Simple Slavery active but I still get the error

Edited by ashlynator3537
21 minutes ago, ashlynator3537 said:

could these be the ones causing issues?

No.  Scripts that start with just ssl are for SexLab.  Simple Slavery files start with SSLV_.  None of those you listed have the underscore.  Check your Data folder for any loose SSLV_ files.

42 minutes ago, ashlynator3537 said:

No loose files come up, is it possible the download was faulty somehow?

No, I'm using the same version that you are.  The warning happens when you have scripts from more than one version of this mod.  The ones in the download are for the same version, of course.  A mismatch occurs when a game installation overrides some of those scripts, usually from a patch based on an older version.  The most common culprit recently has been the patch collection for Improved Camera, but you said you don't have that.

I'm not familiar with using Vortex, but if you start with a clean Data folder, install only Skyrim, ZAP, and SS++, then start a new game, you won't have a problem (if you do, Vortex is not doing what you think it should).  From there, you can gradually add back your mods until the warning reappears, and you've found the problem.

3 hours ago, ashlynator3537 said:

No loose files come up, is it possible the download was faulty somehow?

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, I'm using the same version that you are.  The warning happens when you have scripts from more than one version of this mod.  The ones in the download are for the same version, of course.  A mismatch occurs when a game installation overrides some of those scripts, usually from a patch based on an older version.  The most common culprit recently has been the patch collection for Improved Camera, but you said you don't have that.

I'm not familiar with using Vortex, but if you start with a clean Data folder, install only Skyrim, ZAP, and SS++, then start a new game, you won't have a problem (if you do, Vortex is not doing what you think it should).  From there, you can gradually add back your mods until the warning reappears, and you've found the problem.

uninstall the mod then do a full computer search for "sslv" and delete everything you find. these mod managers stick things all over the damn place. then re-install

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

2 hours ago, jfraser said:

uninstall the mod then do a full computer search for "sslv" and delete everything you find. these mod managers stick things all over the damn place. then re-install

So I went through, uninstalled simple slavery, deleted the entire Data folder and let Vortex make a new instance, and scoured my entire PC for anything with SSVL_ (For some reason an Xcom: UFO defense mod I downloaded half a year ago has a few pngs that started with SSLV_ so to be safe I deleted the whole mod) and despite all of that I still get the script error, at this point I am convinced my PC is simply cursed and I need a tech priest

2 hours ago, ashlynator3537 said:

at this point I am convinced my PC is simply cursed and I need a tech priest

I'm really sorry that you're having so much trouble.  The installation process is usually very simple.  A new game with just Skyrim, ZAP, and SS++ shouldn't have any trouble.  Unfortunately, I have no more advice to offer.  Maybe some Vortex users can offer some suggestions.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Maybe some Vortex users can offer some suggestions.

Sorry, I'm at loss here. Although Vortex has a mind of its own sometimes, I've just downloaded the current version, drag&dropped it into Vortex (on a moderate LO of ~100 mods) and started a new game. No problems at all.

@ashlynator3537 Does your Vortex know where your Data folder is, and does it have old, deprecated mods in the staging or downloads folder?

4 hours ago, Burensc said:

I am being released after auction dispite having dark Arena and dark desires installed

check MCM to be sure they are marked as available outcomes.  you might have to turn them on in MCM - outcomes.