On 9/6/2023 at 1:41 AM, Tron91 said:

There is an MCM option for redressing. Turn it off then NPC won't be getting collars.

okay, so not simple slavery since the author said no. I'm assuming the MCM option in ....defeat's npc vs npc settings for "redress"? i unchecked it seeing as how it was the only mcm menu with that option.

edit: i suspect however that the collar names are from a mod i uninstalled during this particular save. "zbf collar" or "zbf DD collar" are prominent.

2nd edit: looks like i needed to look for "allow re-equip" not "redress"...but thank you for steering me along the right search path.

Edited by majorfreak
FIXED
On 5/31/2023 at 8:26 PM, HexBolt8 said:

New:  You can ask the auctioneer or slavemaster about the crux slave.  Responses differ with which side of the bars you're on.
New:  Expressing a special interest in the crux to the slavemaster while in the cage causes a unique auction scene to play.
New:  The crux slave has a few blocking topic lines to prevent inappropriate conversations.

how do you get the Cross scene to play? I've tried a few times but never got it to work

41 minutes ago, Droidsbane said:

how do you get the Cross scene to play? I've tried a few times but never got it to work

While in the slave pen, ask the slavemaster if you will be put on a crux, then choose the response expressing an interest in volunteering for punishment.  A different auction scene will then play when you go on the platform, in which the auctioneer mentions that you're the type who likes to be tied up and tormented.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

While in the slave pen, ask the slavemaster if you will be put on a crux, then choose the response expressing an interest in volunteering for punishment.  A different auction scene will then play when you go on the platform, in which the auctioneer mentions that you're the type who likes to be tied up and tormented.

I just get the different dialogue, not getting put on the cross, is that what's suppose to happen?

Version 6.3.20

New:  A new outcome, Indebted (Radiant Prostitution).  Requires Radiant Prostitution - RMCW Edition.
Changed:  The "pretend" enslavement topic now takes you straight to the auction on the platform.  
Fixed:  The "pretend" enslavement now warns other mods not to molest you during the auction.
Removed:  Maria Eden, since that outcome hasn't done anything for a long time.

SE conversion by @Herowynne

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

New:  A new outcome, Indebted (Radiant Prostitution).  Requires Radiant Prostitution - RMCW Edition.

So I'm really interested in the Rad Pros indebted outcome. So how does SS++ choose where to send the player, how much debt and to what NPC do you owe the debt? Is there any way to get Rad Pros debt to an sLOLA Owner? Does it use the Innkeeper keyword or use a .json to determine NPCs?

sLOLA doesn't have a gold price for buying the player's freedom from slavery, so I'd be interested in using Rad Pros debt for that purpose instead. I use SS++ to select a random follower as Owner, and then treat them as a pimp for the purposes of Rad Pros. I'd really like to be able to use SS++ to be sent to a sLOLA Owner and also have Rad Pros debt to pay off.

Edited by Corsec
1 hour ago, Corsec said:

So I'm really interested in the Rad Pros indebted outcome. So how does SS++ choose where to send the player, how much debt and to what NPC do you owe the debt?

I don't know.  The usual process is that the outcome mod does all the work and has all the functionality, while Simple Slavery just starts it up using a mechanism that the mod author and I agree on, and that's true here.  My involvement was minimal.  The RP-RMCW mod page has a brief description and says, "There are 2 new MCM options for this."  I'd ask over there for more details.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Is there any way to get Rad Pros debt to an sLOLA Owner?

Not that I know of.  No one has approached me about that.  But this is getting off-topic for Simple Slavery.

Edited by HexBolt8

Hi, thank you for the mod!

For v6.3.20, I seem to be getting the "Script Integrity Check Failed" error both when updating mid-game and when starting a brand new game, with no error present when reverting back to v6.3.19 in either case.

LO of requirements, core mod, and outcome mods:

• ZazAnimationPack.esm (Latest - 8.0+)
  • Public Whore.esp (Latest - 1.2.4)
  • Devious Followers.esp (Latest - 2.14.5)
  • SimpleSlavery.esp
  • Submissivelola_est.esp (Latest - 2.1)
  • MF_RadiantProstitution (Latest - RMCW Edition - 8.1.1)
  • Naked Defeat (Latest - 4.81)
  • Simple Slavery Voice.esp (Project Echo - Latest - 6.3.12) (Error persists with mod disabled)

Moving SimpleSlavery.esp to last loaded results in the same error. I see its been mentioned previously that this might be the scripts being overwritten, but I'm not sure how to check what would be doing that.

Full LO/Modlist attached.

Thank you for any and all advice you can give me!

modlist.txt

plugins.txt

Edited by AlexanderClan
1 hour ago, AlexanderClan said:

For v6.3.20, I seem to be getting the "Script Integrity Check Failed" error both when updating mid-game and when starting a brand new game, with no error present when reverting back to v6.3.19 in either case.

Moving SimpleSlavery.esp to last loaded results in the same error. I see its been mentioned previously that this might be the scripts being overwritten, but I'm not sure how to check what would be doing that.

I see Improved Camera in your mod list.  If you also installed the separate third-party patch for Simple Slavery, that has been a culprit in the past.  I'd look there and remove it if found.  It only works for version 6.3.19.

There are no legitimate script patches for Simple Slavery (there's at least one legit ESP patch, for Open Cities).  Be wary of "patches" that replace major scripts in other mods.  Be doubly wary of a third-party script patch like this one, since its author might not have any commitment to either mod being patched.  It's noteworthy that the most recent comment for that patch collection says that it breaks a different LoversLab mod, and the patch's author hasn't responded for over 2 months.  A fly-by-night third-party patch has trouble written all over it.

If you're still having difficulty, let me know and I'll see if I can spot anything else, but it's going to be a script override from somewhere.  All Simple Slavery scripts start with SSLV, so any patch script named like that is suspect.

1 hour ago, AlexanderClan said:

You had the right idea, but if it's just moving the ESP file to the end of your load order, that won't fix a script overwrite.

Edited by HexBolt8
35 minutes ago, Amber02000 said:

so did the maria Eden part of the quest not work? I read that in the forums and wanted to clarify.

For years (going back to Simple Slavery Plus), there has been no handoff to Maria Eden after the auction.  If that outcome was selected, you were left on the platform and expected to do whatever you needed to do to choose a Maria Eden master.  Without any functionality, there was little point to it, and it was potentially confusing.

I see that you've joined recently.  Welcome to LoversLab!

Edited by HexBolt8
10 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

For years (going back to Simple Slavery Plus), there has been no handoff to Maria Eden after the auction.  If that outcome was selected, you were left on the platform and expected to do whatever you needed to do to choose a Maria Eden master.  Without any functionality, there was little point to it, and it was potentially confusing.

I see that you've joined recently.  Welcome to LoversLab!

Thank you! 

I'm going to leave this here for people like me searching the thread for support. I hope that is ok.

If you are having the script integrity problem that everyone else has, note that file name or mod name of the relevant patch for Improved Camera does not contain the word Improved or Camera. It is called Patch Collection and it won't show as overwriting SS++ even if it is messing with it. 

I removed IC fully, there is no point in playing Skyrim without SS++ though 

Thanks for all your work and your detailed support in here and in lola, Hexbolt. Every couple months you bring an update that I didn't know I needed.

1 hour ago, albyznts said:

I removed IC fully, there is no point in playing Skyrim without SS++ though 

It shouldn't be necessary to remove Improved Camera (unless you just decided that you don't need it).  My understanding of the patch is that it just tries to keep things in first person mode during the scenes.  Without the patch, IC should work fine in general gameplay (SS++ doesn't intrude there), though you won't get the expected perspective during the auction.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It shouldn't be necessary to remove Improved Camera (unless you just decided that you don't need it).  My understanding of the patch is that it just tries to keep things in first person mode during the scenes.  Without the patch, IC should work fine in general gameplay (SS++ doesn't intrude there), though you won't get the expected perspective during the auction.

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

You could try the Improved Camera Beta 4, which is available on Reddit and is script free, SKSE-only.

IC seems to have a lot of trouble with anything involving animations (or tfc), so, in my experience, dancing, sex or even kneeling when you are in third person will break the first person camera's point of reference until the animation finishes. Even if the benefits of IC are quite notable in general, it really doesn't play nice with most sexlab related mods out of the box and it generally requires going out of your way to remove any tfc instances, and not all of them are in MCM. I took advantage of these last updates to really trim my modlist, but I could give it another try, thanks for the beta heads up.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Dodzh said:

I just installed the 6.3.20 for SE and having insta crash as soon as I load any save.

I can't explain that.  There's not that much difference between the versions, nothing that would affect loading a save.  Just checking the obvious, are you certain that you downloaded the SE version?  LE BSA files will cause a crash on loading if you're on SE.

32 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I can't explain that.  There's not that much difference between the versions, nothing that would affect loading a save.  Just checking the obvious, are you certain that you downloaded the SE version?  LE BSA files will cause a crash on loading if you're on SE.

here is the one I got
Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.20 [SE].zip

EDIT: I also installed Radiant Prostitution 8.1.1 SE.zip with the hotfix for it. Radiant Prostitution is working fine on the test I've done so far.

I also tested using ReSaver and clear any 
Simple Slavery Plus Plus entries and installed new version still crash

ssfile.PNG

Edited by Dodzh
2 hours ago, Dodzh said:

here is the one I got
Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.20 [SE].zip

6.3.20 has been available for a few weeks. This is the first report of CTD when loading a save.

Do you have a .NET Script Framework or Crash Logger log from the CTD?