Thanks guys.  From what I can tell, CD is having trouble identifying other mods.  I'll have to dig a bit to figure what's going on, but things are working now that I've disabled it.  'course, now I'm wondering if CD is really needed.  Seems like it's just another way to accomplish what SS already does (acts as a place to drop off a captured character and forward them to another slavery mod).

6 minutes ago, Yoen said:

i know you get gagged for defiance but when im getting auctioned off, my gag is removed no matter how defiant i am. is this a conflict or bug?

Presumably a conflict.  On arrival in the slave market, any equipped Devious Devices gag is removed to allow unhindered speech with the slavemaster.  Choosing the defiant response causes a Zaz gag to be equipped and the auction to start.  At the start of the auction, another check is performed to remove any DD gag that might have been equipped by another mod while the PC was in the slave pen.  At the conclusion of the auction, the Zaz gag is removed.  If another mod alters Zaz gags to look like DD gags or decides to equip a DD gag during the time in the slave pen, the gag would be removed as soon as the auction starts.

49 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Presumably a conflict.  On arrival in the slave market, any equipped Devious Devices gag is removed to allow unhindered speech with the slavemaster.  Choosing the defiant response causes a Zaz gag to be equipped and the auction to start.  At the start of the auction, another check is performed to remove any DD gag that might have been equipped by another mod while the PC was in the slave pen.  At the conclusion of the auction, the Zaz gag is removed.  If another mod alters Zaz gags to look like DD gags or decides to equip a DD gag during the time in the slave pen, the gag would be removed as soon as the auction starts.

what flag is it looking for to make make the zbf panel gag 04 to be classed as a DD gag? ill check the conflict and fix accordingly

28 minutes ago, Yoen said:

what flag is it looking for to make make the zbf panel gag 04 to be classed as a DD gag?

DD keywords like zad_Lockable or zad_DeviousGag.  Those have no business being on a standard Zaz gag.

21 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

DD keywords like zad_Lockable or zad_DeviousGag.  Those have no business being on a standard Zaz gag.

ive made a mod that lets khajiit and argonians wear zaz gags, just changes the armature to my added beast race fitted gags. no changes in keywords.

1 hour ago, Yoen said:

ive made a mod that lets khajiit and argonians wear zaz gags, just changes the armature to my added beast race fitted gags. no changes in keywords.

That wouldn't cause the problem; it would be something else.  Possibly another mod is doing something with slot 44.

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That wouldn't cause the problem; it would be something else.  Possibly another mod is doing something with slot 44.

im stumped. so there is no way for "force equip" the zaz gag during the auction?

or could you take a look at the beast race zaz gags i made and tell me if i goofed somewhere?

Zaz Khajiit Gags and Muzzles.7z

Edited by Yoen
forgot something
46 minutes ago, Yoen said:

im stumped. so there is no way for "force equip" the zaz gag during the auction?

Console:  Player.EquipItem zbfGagPanel04

46 minutes ago, Yoen said:

could you take a look at the beast race zaz gags i made and tell me if i goofed somewhere?

That's just meshes & textures, completely safe.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Console:  Player.EquipItem zbfGagPanel04

That's just meshes & textures, completely safe.

well im stumped. and i cant think of any workaround ideas.

Good Evening!

I have been having some issues with this mod in relation to detectable mods to be sold onwards to. 

It seems that S.L.U.T.S is not being detected as installed by this mod even though have downloaded and installed the latest version of this mod and S.L.U.T.S

I am using SLUTS Resume 3.2, Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.21 [SE] and the Baka version of defeat, Sexlab Baka Defeat 1.50.7,

and current load order of said mods is as follows.

image_2024-03-30_204357267.png.abb54f8bd974ff5803527b4ad007a8f6.png

Any guidance or tips on what might be causing the issue would be greatly appreciated. 

6 hours ago, willsigs123 said:

It seems that S.L.U.T.S is not being detected as installed by this mod even though have downloaded and installed the latest version of this mod and S.L.U.T.S

I don't see a problem with detecting SLUTS Resume 3.2 SE.  Simple Slavery tests for the presence of the sluts_main quest to check for the mod.  Are you sure that SLUTS is running properly in your game?  In the console, you can run "sqv sluts_main" to see if the game sees it.

3 hours ago, YiffMeister said:

I was wondering if I can use this mod with OStim Standalone and if there are any mods that hook into SSPP that are also compatible with OStimSA

Simple Slavery doesn't use a sex framework like OStim or SexLab, so you won't have a problem there.  However, you'd have to look at the requirements and compatibilities of the enslavement mod(s) you're interested in to see if those work okay with OStim, since most were designed for SexLab.

great mod. but it seems without further modsthe auction is really just pretend right? at least i tried it 3 times and got set free right away after auction. are there any mods that are like bad ending? where you are trapped in some basement or mine and have to learn to be a slave? or if not badending maybe for a few days?

Edited by Drauplermo
2 hours ago, Drauplermo said:

it seems without further modsthe auction is really just pretend right? at least i tried it 3 times and got set free right away after auction.

That's right.  You should have at least one enslavement mod installed and enabled as an outcome in Simple Slavery's MCM.  Otherwise, you'll just be released, though if you enable the "Remove inventory when enslaved" option then you'll still have a serious consequence for getting sent to the slave market.

2 hours ago, Drauplermo said:

are there any mods that are like bad ending? where you are trapped in some basement or mine and have to learn to be a slave? or if not badending maybe for a few days?

Sure.  Slaves of Tamriel++ does exactly that, or look at the Devious Cidhna outcomes (I like the pirate one).

2 hours ago, Lenore said:

It would be a neat idea if, when no one purchases the player they get released with a collar on.

what would the logic behind that be, though? “I bought you, you’re a slave, but imma just leave you here” isn’t a very good business model. XD

i suppose the outcome could be, “your new owner unexpectedly falls over and dies from a heart attack” but it would be quite the coincidence for that to keep happening 

The wording of the fallback "set freed" outcome is, "You were bought by an unknown benefactor and set free."  I wouldn't expect a benefactor to put a collar on the PC (or to allow one to remain locked on, unless it's a quest collar), but the player is free to use some imagination and decide to owe someone a favor.  There are many NPCs (and organizations) who offer quests.  Doing that person's quest might repay the favor.  A collar isn't needed for that, though.  If whoever is behind this thought that compulsion is needed, the PC would have been kept as a slave, not set free.  It's just an odd fit to free a slave but leave a collar on.

That said, it would not be difficult to make a outcome mod that has several random outcomes like that. One could be your owner died but you still have the collar on, sucks to be you. 

Edited by jfraser
12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Sure.  Slaves of Tamriel++ does exactly that, or look at the Devious Cidhna outcomes (I like the pirate one).

Thanks for the quick recommendations :)  playing slaves of tamriel right now. is it normal that mining the vein doesnt yield any ore?

I think it would be amazing to have some dialogue like "wait.. this is a misunderstanding. im not actually a slave. it was just a pretend game". and so on. but i get it its not that easy since there are other ways to end up in that situation. i guess im just a big fan of these tricked into slavery scenarios.. "dont worry.. we are just "pretending" to sell you into slavery" *even grin*

10 hours ago, jfraser said:

what would the logic behind that be, though? “I bought you, you’re a slave, but imma just leave you here” isn’t a very good business model. XD

i suppose the outcome could be, “your new owner unexpectedly falls over and dies from a heart attack” but it would be quite the coincidence for that to keep happening 

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The wording of the fallback "set freed" outcome is, "You were bought by an unknown benefactor and set free."  I wouldn't expect a benefactor to put a collar on the PC (or to allow one to remain locked on, unless it's a quest collar), but the player is free to use some imagination and decide to owe someone a favor.  There are many NPCs (and organizations) who offer quests.  Doing that person's quest might repay the favor.  A collar isn't needed for that, though.  If whoever is behind this thought that compulsion is needed, the PC would have been kept as a slave, not set free.  It's just an odd fit to free a slave but leave a collar on.

Was just a dumb idea, sorry.  I adore the mod as-is.

16 hours ago, Lenore said:

It would be a neat idea if, when no one purchases the player they get released with a collar on.

Deviously Cursed Loot has an outcome for Simple Slavery in which the player character is released into the world wearing a full set of bondage devices and you have to make your way back to the NPC responsible in order to be freed from the devices.

This is one of my favorite Simple Slavery outcomes.

Edited by Herowynne
10 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Deviously Cursed Loot has an outcome for Simple Slavery in which the player character is released into the world wearing a full set of bondage devices and you have to make your way back to the NPC responsible in order to be freed from the devices.

This is one of my favorite Simple Slavery outcomes.

13 hours ago, Lenore said:

I forgot about that one. That one has a nice logical reason: the people are evil and like to place bets on how long it will take. XD The downside is DCL’s MCM is about 26 pages long so it takes a while to go through and set everything the way you want it. This is why the MCM Recorder mod is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to this game

Edited by jfraser