3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I have, but gregaaz is concerned about recompiling, which wants the source for everything that the SS code references.  That would include Devious Devices scripts.  Players don't need DD (references are isolated in an interface script with global functions), but I think the compiler will.

that could be. there is a reason i never implemented DD stuff into the original. ;)

of course, i should have just asked kimy for help...

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

"no enslavement outcome selected" means that no enslavement mod is enabled in the Simple Slavery MCM.  If Simple Slavery cannot send you anywhere, it will just release you.

I still don't understand what problem you're having.  Can you explain step by step what is happening and what part of that you think is a problem?

1. pc is send to ss++ manually from ss++ mcm last page. i tried that even in helgen tower, started by lal using the vanilla option.

2. lola has buyer ahtar and sven

3. pc is not sold to ahtar or sven, but instead window message sais she is sold out of slavery and she shall ask her follower about the book she read.

i had used ss++ often and never had this window message. even if there was no buyer, she came to a spot out of rifton.

4. i guesss it must be a mod interfering, and i will look one for one which it is. i ll tell you which when i got it.

Edited by shiagwen
3 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, but did you tick Lola in this mod's MCM as possible outcome?

yes.  but i tried it disabling lola in the ss++ menu, and then she came to the spot outside rifton.

so it is lola, that does this window message. but remember, i do not touch lola files, i even dont put it into the translator, nothing.

it must be a mod that interferes with lola and makes lola this message sold out of slavery.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

1. pc is send to ss++ manually from ss++ mcm last page. i tried that even in helgen tower, started by lal using the vanilla option.

2. lola has buyer ahtar and sven

3. pc is not sold to ahtar or sven, but instead window message sais she is sold out of slavery and she shall ask her follower about the book she read.

i had used ss++ often and never had this window message. even if there was no buyer, she came to a spot out of rifton.

4. i guesss it must be a mod interfering, and i will look one for one which it is. i ll tell you which when i got it.

This is a problem with the way that you are configuring Submissive Lola.  It's not a Simple Slavery problem.  I have responded in the Submissive Lola support topic.  We should continue the discussion there.

On 12/22/2022 at 11:46 PM, HexBolt8 said:

You're overriding at least one of them, presumably unintentionally.  The purpose of the integrity check is to alert the player to problems like that.   When you have an outdated script, the mod won't work right (or at all).  The failed check tells you that something is messing with your Simple Slavery installation.  Verify that you are not overriding any script files from another source.  Most importantly, check whether you have any mod, such as an outcome mod, that might be overriding or patching this mod, which will almost certainly break Simple Slavery.

no idea on if this is still supported forums, what if im using vortex for mod instillation? do i download it manually? i get the same error and i've tried the few usual ways of downloading it everywhere. I have it at the top of my load order , i use LOOT.

50 minutes ago, mrmadmasterzz said:

no idea on if this is still supported forums, what if im using vortex for mod instillation? do i download it manually? i get the same error and i've tried the few usual ways of downloading it everywhere. I have it at the top of my load order , i use LOOT.

I don't think it matters how you download Simple Slavery.  The problem is that you've unintentionally overwritten one its scripts somewhere.  I'm not familiar with Vortex, but this Vortex user solved the problem.  Simple Slavery's scripts all start with "SSLV_".  As this other player did, scan your computer everywhere for SSLV_*.pex.  If the file isn't part of the SS installation, it's probably the culprit.

3 hours ago, mrmadmasterzz said:

what if im using vortex for mod instillation? do i download it manually? i get the same error and i've tried the few usual ways of downloading it everywhere. I have it at the top of my load order , i use LOOT.

You really should learn how to use your Mod Maganer. As this is not Nexus, you have to download it manually - and there is no "download everywhere", you should only find it here, on Loverslab. Open your download folder, open Vortex, drag and drop this mod. Solve possible file conflicts, deploy.

Why on earth are you using LOOT when you already have Vortex? Having this mod on top is not where you want it, it should at least come behind ZAZ (in my modlist it's in the 30s, behind DD, SOS, Sexlab etc.)

If you had previous versions of SS installed, you need to uninstall them first, and as Hexbolt already said - check manually if Vortex left remnants. Vortex sucks at removing scripts.

Aaand - just to be on the safe side, start a new game, but don't enslave yourself from the starting cell of LAL or Skyrim Unbound. The game hasn't started properly yet, as long as you are in there, you need to have been in Skyrim worldspace proper at least once to kickstart all MCMs and stuff.

6 hours ago, mrmadmasterzz said:

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

You really should learn how to use your Mod Maganer. As this is not Nexus, you have to download it manually - and there is no "download everywhere", you should only find it here, on Loverslab. Open your download folder, open Vortex, drag and drop this mod. Solve possible file conflicts, deploy.

Why on earth are you using LOOT when you already have Vortex? Having this mod on top is not where you want it, it should at least come behind ZAZ (in my modlist it's in the 30s, behind DD, SOS, Sexlab etc.)

If you had previous versions of SS installed, you need to uninstall them first, and as Hexbolt already said - check manually if Vortex left remnants. Vortex sucks at removing scripts.

Aaand - just to be on the safe side, start a new game, but don't enslave yourself from the starting cell of LAL or Skyrim Unbound. The game hasn't started properly yet, as long as you are in there, you need to have been in Skyrim worldspace proper at least once to kickstart all MCMs and stuff.

As Captain said, Vortex has LOOT automatically ingrained. When it Deploys the mods, that is what it is doing - running LOOT. You don’t have to have LOOT installed separately. 

Just make sure you don’t ignore the little notices that pop up. 

Uninstall Simple Slavery. Run a full Windows search for “SSLV,” delete everything that comes up, reinstall. Make sure you have the right versions of everything (not the easiest thing in

this day and age, thanks, Beth!) Do not manually mess with the load order. 

Edited by jfraser
23 hours ago, mrmadmasterzz said:

what if im using vortex for mod instillation

Yeah, I use Vortex. After I deploy my mods for the final time, I go to the plugins tab and hit the 'sort' button - especially if I'm making changes on an existing game.

6 minutes ago, supersobaka said:

I end up in a Simple Slavery cell as a slave and I assume I have to speak with some NPC to proceed further in this quest but this NPC is nowhere around

If the cell is the large slave pen in the auction hall, that's Simple Slavery.  Otherwise, it's another mod.  If it's SS, talk to the Slavemaster, who should be just on the other side of the bars.

14 minutes ago, supersobaka said:

So I end up in a Simple Slavery cell as a slave and I assume I have to speak with some NPC to proceed further in this quest but this NPC is nowhere around

Screenshot please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - I'm getting a script integrity check fail message in the MCM - any suggestions why I might be getting this? All supported installed mods show up in the MCM.

I recently updated to 1.6.1170. Is there a reason that SS++ shouldn't be compatible? Thanks for any help you can provide.

17 minutes ago, bevo67 said:

I'm getting a script integrity check fail message in the MCM - any suggestions why I might be getting this?

See here and a few posts up on this page.

18 minutes ago, bevo67 said:

I recently updated to 1.6.1170. Is there a reason that SS++ shouldn't be compatible?

SS++ works with all versions of Skyrim.  Because it does not use DLL files, it will never break just because a new version of the game comes out, and you don't need to consult a table to match a version to your game.  Download, install, play.  Just don't patch or overwrite parts of it, which will cause the script integrity error.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

See here and a few posts up on this page.

SS++ works with all versions of Skyrim.  Because it does not use DLL files, it will never break just because a new version of the game comes out, and you don't need to consult a table to match a version to your game.  Download, install, play.  Just don't patch or overwrite parts of it, which will cause the script integrity error.

Well .. that worked. I had a file sslv_mainscr.pex that once removed cleared up the error.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting a CTD.  Not sure if it's this mod or another.  The auction house seems to work fine.  After that's over, the PC is transported to what looks like a cell in a ship.  A bit of talking and the screen goes black like it's loading a new area.  That's when the crash occurs.  I ask here, because i'm not sure where this mod ends and CD and/or Dark Desires Club begins in this situation.

Edited by Valykry
46 minutes ago, Valykry said:

I'm getting a CTD.  Not sure if it's this mod or another.  The auction house seems to work fine.  After that's over, the PC is transported to what looks like a cell in a ship.  A bit of talking and the screen goes black like it's loading a new area.  That's when the crash occurs.  I ask here, because i'm not sure where this mod ends and CD and/or Dark Desires Club begins in this situation.

Probably not this one. Once you’re sent away, this mod is done. 

2 hours ago, Valykry said:

After that's over, the PC is transported to what looks like a cell in a ship.  A bit of talking and the screen goes black like it's loading a new area.  That's when the crash occurs.

That sequence of events is part of Captured Dreams. A CTD at that point is unrelated to Simple Slavery.