To everyone having issue with SS++ not showing in MCM, you are likely having the same issue I just came across.

I am just testing out Toys Framework on a fresh profile without DD mods, looking at whether to integrate this with some of my mods later down the line.

I came across the following error in Papyrus logs, which outlines the route cause:

Error: Unable to link type of variable "::libs_var" on object "SSLV_MainScr"

Error: Unable to link type of property "Libs" on object "SSLV_MainScr"

Investigating the main script I found that the Libs var is using a type made available from Devious Devices. The MCM script references the main script and as such cannot load either as the main script does not initialise.

Basically, it looks like you currently need DD installed for the mod to function.

@HexBolt8 - I believe this is the same issue that you outlined with how I was doing soft dependencies and you helped me fix in my mods? 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Possibly.  I'll take a look.

I simply removed the property and deleted all reference to it and it fixed the problem for me. I never managed to get the MCM to show but the scripts are running, I imagine I'd need to re-install sky-ui to fix that. I just edited the mcm script to auto turn on the options for this save.

zzestruscharusevents from Estrus Chaurus has the same issue. @Bane Master

I'm not sure whether it causes any issues or not as I have not tested outside of loading the mod but it likely will.

Edit:

Hope you are well btw HexBolt8! Not had chance to mess about with modding much this year, been so busy with work :dizzy: 

Edited by RMCW
3 hours ago, RMCW said:

I simply removed the property and deleted all reference to it and it fixed the problem for me.

I'm looking at reworking that whole section, to avoid any possible problems.

Edit:  This is now done and tested.  An update will be released when the SE conversion is ready.

Edited by HexBolt8
13 hours ago, RMCW said:

zzestruscharusevents from Estrus Chaurus has the same issue. @Bane Master

Not had any reports of issues - there is one other approach I have used with no obvious issues  (soft linking via  a Global Script so that if/when that script fails to find the libs script it doesn't take any mods down with it) happy to hear other suggestions for a soft link to dD.

4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Not had any reports of issues - there is one other approach I have used with no obvious issues  (soft linking via  a Global Script so that if/when that script fails to find the libs script it doesn't take any mods down with it) happy to hear other suggestions for a soft link to dD.

That's the method I've been using and recommend. I get the same error in zzestruscharusevents as I listed in my first post, like I said; though, it may not cause any serious issues. I just quickly removed the reference for my test save. I wouldn't worry about it too much if nobody has reported any issue.

Not sure if this is one of Simple Slavery' features, but after a while in the slave market, interactions are prohibited. "[E] Can't Do That". I can still talk to NPCs, and fight. I can't open doors, chests, pickup items, sleep. If this is indeed one of the restrictions caused by this mod to prevent escaping from auction sequence pls tell me. and also how to fix if any has encountered such glitch.

I thought it was DD or DCL, too. But since saves with both SS and DD won't load if they are uninstalled, I can't find a way to know what caused it.

18 minutes ago, bcstv said:

Not sure if this is one of Simple Slavery' features, but after a while in the slave market, interactions are prohibited.

That's not a feature of this mod.  Controls are disabled during the auction scene, but that's it.

Just now, HexBolt8 said:

That's not a feature of this mod.  Controls are disabled during the auction scene, but that's it.

Good to know. Thanks. Since you're obvsly more experienced with this. Have you every come across this interaction? -- "[E] Can't Do That"

[E] being the E button for interacting.

Just the way it is worded I genuinely don't see it coming from vanilla.

1 hour ago, bcstv said:

Not sure if this is one of Simple Slavery' features, but after a while in the slave market, interactions are prohibited. "[E] Can't Do That". I can still talk to NPCs, and fight. I can't open doors, chests, pickup items, sleep. If this is indeed one of the restrictions caused by this mod to prevent escaping from auction sequence pls tell me. and also how to fix if any has encountered such glitch.

I thought it was DD or DCL, too. But since saves with both SS and DD won't load if they are uninstalled, I can't find a way to know what caused it.

Why are you spamming every possible thread before someone has even a chance to answer that? It's from DDe, as I've said over in Naked Defeat, and can be disabled in that mod's MCM.

23 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm looking at reworking that whole section, to avoid any possible problems.

Edit:  This is now done and tested.  An update will be released when the SE conversion is ready.

Ah I thought DD was a soft dependency for Slavery Plus, so when the MCM didn't show after  I removed DD on a new playthrough it kinda never appeared. So i knew DD was the cause but just put it down to being a shame as I always had SPP in my load order. Anyway glad you got it fixed.

8 hours ago, RMCW said:

That's the method I've been using and recommend. I get the same error in zzestruscharusevents as I listed in my first post, like I said; though, it may not cause any serious issues. I just quickly removed the reference for my test save. I wouldn't worry about it too much if nobody has reported any issue.

Probably worth  it as it's simple enough to  do and if/when Toys takes off there may be more users out there with dD not installed. I'll take a look in the next few days hopefully.

On 6/7/2021 at 6:21 PM, RMCW said:

To everyone having issue with SS++ not showing in MCM, you are likely having the same issue I just came across.

I am just testing out Toys Framework on a fresh profile without DD mods, looking at whether to integrate this with some of my mods later down the line.

I came across the following error in Papyrus logs, which outlines the route cause:

Error: Unable to link type of variable "::libs_var" on object "SSLV_MainScr"

Error: Unable to link type of property "Libs" on object "SSLV_MainScr"

Investigating the main script I found that the Libs var is using a type made available from Devious Devices. The MCM script references the main script and as such cannot load either as the main script does not initialise.

Basically, it looks like you currently need DD installed for the mod to function.

@HexBolt8 - I believe this is the same issue that you outlined with how I was doing soft dependencies and you helped me fix in my mods? 

Installing DD fixed my mod appearing to MCM as well

Version 6.3.12

New:  Support for a new outcome mod, Meat Farm.  Note that it is primarily a Bad End mod.  See its description for details.
New:  Upon arrival in the slave pen, if you have a non-blocking non-quest DD gag equipped, it will be unequipped to facilitate talking to the slave master.
Changed:  Better soft dependence handling for Devious Devices.

11 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Why are you spamming every possible thread before someone has even a chance to answer that? It's from DDe, as I've said over in Naked Defeat, and can be disabled in that mod's MCM.

Well, I'm sorry for that. It was night time so I thought I'd get some answers the next day.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm troubleshooting an issue that I absolutely cannot find a solution anywhere online, therefore I asked about the issue ONLY on the forum of different mods that I think may possibly be the root of the issue, most of which are admin'ed by different people. I have no way of knowing if anyone is present on multiple threads, or that ppl using the thread's mod would know anything about other mods, and I posted all of them before I got a reply from you.

Again, sorry if the wording of the original post may sound spammy.

And thank you for your input, but sadly, no it's not DDe. The intereactions are still prohibited even after I debug-removed all devices as I said in the original post. I should have informed that I tried disabling DDe first already, that's how I found out that I can't tell if it's DD or SS because if I disable/ uninstall either mods the save would be corrupted. But are you saying that the interaction itself: "[E] Can't Do That", is related to DDe? Because that may narrow the list down by a lot.

2021-06-09 12_57_42-Window.png

Edited by bcstv
59 minutes ago, bcstv said:

As far as I'm concerned, I'm troubleshooting an issue that I absolutely cannot find a solution anywhere online, therefore I asked about the issue ONLY on the forum of different mods that I think may possibly be the root of the issue, most of which are admin'ed by different people.

It's not from this mod.  It would be best to ask in the Skyrim general discussion.

4 hours ago, bcstv said:

Well, I'm sorry for that. It was night time so I thought I'd get some answers the next day.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm troubleshooting an issue that I absolutely cannot find a solution anywhere online, therefore I asked about the issue ONLY on the forum of different mods that I think may possibly be the root of the issue, most of which are admin'ed by different people. I have no way of knowing if anyone is present on multiple threads, or that ppl using the thread's mod would know anything about other mods, and I posted all of them before I got a reply from you.

Again, sorry if the wording of the original post may sound spammy.

And thank you for your input, but sadly, no it's not DDe. The intereactions are still prohibited even after I debug-removed all devices as I said in the original post. I should have informed that I tried disabling DDe first already, that's how I found out that I can't tell if it's DD or SS because if I disable/ uninstall either mods the save would be corrupted. But are you saying that the interaction itself: "[E] Can't Do That", is related to DDe? Because that may narrow the list down by a lot.

Do you have Prison Overhaul Patched. Because that's what it looks like.

Edited by KalBreen
4 hours ago, bcstv said:

Ther's no such thing as "night time" in the internet. As Hexbolt8 said, this question should be in the general help section.

4 hours ago, bcstv said:

What do you mean with "debug removed"? Did you use DDe's MCM to "unequip all DD items"? I've added some screenshots of the options, and the non-interactions you cannot make with... anything. Can't use that, Can't search that, Can't harvest that, Can't do that while bound.

When DDe kicks in, there should be blue smoke emerging from your body, as you're rid of all powers.

Spoiler

dde.thumb.jpg.f69513e8051c6d890aff0b75170a9d89.jpg

4 hours ago, bcstv said:

I should have informed that I tried disabling DDe first already, that's how I found out that I can't tell if it's DD or SS because if I disable/ uninstall either mods the save would be corrupted.

Yes, that's were you'd use a save cleaner. Or start a new game (sigh)

But enough of this in the SS++ thread, if this doesn't help, please start a new thread in the help section.

Hello
Can you change the whole start of SD+ into the slave market? (ex.Benedict Anwys)
In the outer cell, the owner is killed by the bandit.
There is also a bug in the fast travel.

The sentence is awkward using a translator.

Edited by jjp7373

the "quote" function appears to be bugged so I'll have to link.

@jjp7373 , funny you should ask, i did have all the SD owners stationed in the market at one point. everyone complained about it so i moved them back out into the world. having an owner killed by bandits is one of the things that can happens with SD but it seems likely the bandits would also go after you, so you would probably be either enslaved by one of them or get sent right back to the auction and sent to a new master, so i suppose you could think of it as an even trade. XD

SS has nothing to do with fast travel, so you'll have to look elsewhere for that fix

@jfraser said:  "i did have all the SD owners stationed in the market at one point. everyone complained about it so i moved them back out into the world."

Technically, they all start in the slave market cell, though about half of them are temporarily disabled (presumably to reduce crowding).   However, when the SD+ enslavement starts, this mod does indeed move the player and the master out into the world.  That was the state of things when I took over development after Lozeak's departure, and I left it that way.

@jjp7373:  SD+ masters can be killed (this is probably the most common method of escaping enslavement), so the master might be attacked by chance right away.  Those spawn points could be moved.  If there is one that's a problem and a lot of people prefer that it be moved,  I can do that.  Of course, you can easily save your master by using the console.  Target each attacker and type "kill".

@jfraser said:  "the green looks good on you"

Thank you!  Several people got green yesterday.

34 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

@jfraser said:  "i did have all the SD owners stationed in the market at one point. everyone complained about it so i moved them back out into the world."

Technically, they all start in the slave market cell, though about half of them are temporarily disabled (presumably to reduce crowding).   However, when the SD+ enslavement starts, this mod does indeed move the player and the master out into the world.  That was the state of things when I took over development after Lozeak's departure, and I left it that way.

@jjp7373:  SD+ masters can be killed (this is probably the most common method of escaping enslavement), so the master might be attacked by chance right away.  Those spawn points could be moved.  If there is one that's a problem and a lot of people prefer that it be moved,  I can do that.  Of course, you can easily save your master by using the console.  Target each attacker and type "kill".

@jfraser said:  "the green looks good on you"

Thank you!  Several people got green yesterday.

Yes they did. :)

I guess I didn't realize that that happened with the SD owners. Shows you how long it's been since I did an SD playthrough. ;)