7 minutes ago, parnachan said:

ss++.esp above SexLab Approach Redux.esp and SLHH.esp, I can't seeexLab Approach Redux and SLHH menu in mcm 

when.. SexLab Approach Redux.esp and SLHH.esp above ss++.esp , I can't see SS++ menu in mcm 

There's no interaction between SS++ and those mods, so the order shouldn't matter.  Have you tried the steps above to fix your problem?  If not, you should do so.

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

There's no interaction between SS++ and those mods, so the order shouldn't matter.  Have you tried the steps above to fix your problem?  If not, you should do so.

thank gonna to fellow u advice !

Hi - I've tried everything to get the MCM menu to show up but to no avail (obviously something intrinsic in my game as I've had it working in previous MO profiles). I was wondering if there was a console command that would allow me to set Public Whore as the slavery option - it's the only relevant mod I have installed.

21 hours ago, 43deadwood said:

Hi - I've tried everything to get the MCM menu to show up but to no avail (obviously something intrinsic in my game as I've had it working in previous MO profiles). I was wondering if there was a console command that would allow me to set Public Whore as the slavery option - it's the only relevant mod I have installed.

I feel your pain. I have Dark Arena and Raven Beak for it. But can't get the MCM no matter what. On top of that, when the character dies, it doesn't really die, it remains knocked, no menus, anything, waiting for a script, i must force load.

On 5/28/2021 at 3:53 AM, rickant said:

Everytime my character sold by SS++, my devious follower is auto dismissed. Is this normal?

You'd have to ask on the Devious Followers discussion.  This mod does not dismiss followers.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:20 AM, 43deadwood said:

I've tried everything to get the MCM menu to show up but to no avail (obviously something intrinsic in my game as I've had it working in previous MO profiles).

You can check here at the end of the post for a list of generic solutions for a non-appearing MCM.  If the MCM doesn't appear, you have problems with the installation or problems in your game.  It's never normal for a mod's MCM to not show up.  That's a bad sign.  Don't try to keep going with mods that are just partially functioning.  It's better to find the problem, fix it, and keep your game stable.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You'd have to ask on the Devious Followers discussion.  This mod does not dismiss followers.

You can check here at the end of the post for a list of generic solutions for a non-appearing MCM.  If the MCM doesn't appear, you have problems with the installation or problems in your game.  It's never normal for a mod's MCM to not show up.  That's a bad sign.  Don't try to keep going with mods that are just partially functioning.  It's better to find the problem, fix it, and keep your game stable.

I tried everything already, checked this thread's every page. I don't even know what to disable, everything else works.... I guess it's time to give up :(. Thank you for help

loadorder.txt

On 5/28/2021 at 9:53 AM, rickant said:

Everytime my character sold by SS++, my devious follower is auto dismissed. Is this normal?

Yes, I've experienced the same, but also with my Lola owner. I guess that's one option of Naked Defeat, not to kill your followers, but dismiss them when you're sold into slavery. You might want to test what happens, if you click "enslave me now" in this mods MCM.

7 hours ago, Magenta147 said:

Simple Slavery Plus Plus doesn't detect Public whore SE version?  I tried installing Public Whore SE version, but simple Slavery Plus Plus doesn't detect it. Same with S.L.U.T.S. Resume V1.20 SE version?

I play on SE and those both work okay for me.

Here is a screenshot using the latest Simple Slavery++ SE 6.3.11 with S.L.U.T.S. Resume V1.20 SE and Public Whore SE 1.0.3:

Spoiler

20210530082239_1.jpg.10fe1836b156ad1130c00c73665e28f6.jpg

Edited by Herowynne
5 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I play on SE and those both work okay for me.

Here is a screenshot using the latest Simple Slavery++ SE 6.3.11 with S.L.U.T.S. Resume V1.20 SE and Public Whore SE 1.0.3:

Hide contents

20210530082239_1.jpg.10fe1836b156ad1130c00c73665e28f6.jpg

Thank you! I found the problem its the Raven Beak Prison SE patch for simple Slavery Plus Plus I. It was conflicting with those two.

So I managed to get my char sent to simple slavery and I had it set only for DCL Leah. The auction ends and nothing happens she is left standing there. Now I am using LAL and haven't been anywhere yet except just down the road from where the LAL spawn point was for lost in the wilderness and bound.

43 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

So I managed to get my char sent to simple slavery and I had it set only for DCL Leah. The auction ends and nothing happens she is left standing there.

Leon and Leah were disabled in DCL for a while.  If you're using an older version of DCL, that could be the problem.

9 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

I have that estruk xdff mod installed maybe it is causing some problems? That mod mcm menu is currently not showing. 

If a mod's MCM isn't displaying, it's not working right.  It would be best to solve that problem right away, by either finding and fixing the cause, or removing that mod from your mod list and trying a new game to see if that clears up other problems.

Ok so I removed the estruk mod deleted my saves and started a new game I have LAL installed so I always start out in that prison cell with the mara statue. Cursed loot menu is not showing now and neither is milk mod economy mod. I recently updated MME to the latest version some days ago and I added that public whore mod too. Maybe I have exceeded a limit on number of scripts running? I'm gonna try removing the public whore mod and see what happens.

What is supposed to happen btw with the leah outcome from SS? does it teleport the player to the bannered mare and enslave them to leah?

1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

Ok so I removed the estruk mod deleted my saves and started a new game I have LAL installed so I always start out in that prison cell with the mara statue. Cursed loot menu is not showing now and neither is milk mod economy mod. I recently updated MME to the latest version some days ago and I added that public whore mod too. Maybe I have exceeded a limit on number of scripts running? I'm gonna try removing the public whore mod and see what happens.

What is supposed to happen btw with the leah outcome from SS? does it teleport the player to the bannered mare and enslave them to leah?

New game with DD and DCL needs a bit of pampering to get it running. Is there no FAQ on those mods pages?

Sooo, when starting you need patience. Lots of patience. Wait until a shedload of your mods have loaded their MCM (status appears in the upper left corner) If you think you're done, wait another minute. Open he MCM without doing anything, close that, wait. Make a hard save, exit to desktop.

Reload game, continue from that save in the abandoned prison cell, wait until the next few MCMs start. If DD (and DCL) show up, you can start to configure yours mods, if not - hard save, exit, reload.

Before ever using that Lady Mara stauette, strat sexlab, configure DD (keybreak etc) DCL (yes, you want to be able to tweak the settings even while bound) etc.pp.

When you think that you're done, make another save to have a good starting point without having to go through all this hassle again. Until now you've spent betrween 30 and 60 minutes, not considering anything you've done in the racemenu to create your character.

HTH,

Joe.

That sounds like what I've been doing for a long time now, just wait out all those in game messages to finish scrolling by. I have to do all that anyway since I have estrus charus+ installed so it doesn't load until saving exiting the game and loading the save again. I have a practiced routine down to an art at this point. 

I installed the papyrus extender and SLAX letting it overwrite babo's aroused.esm even though it seems more recent than the one from babo I dumped public whore mod too. I think horrible harassment mod is conflicting somehow with MME which is why I installed these two.

My only problem other than the leah outcome not working is MME is not showing in mcm. This is the first time the MME mcm has not appeared I had the mod installed for over three years now and this is the first time it was missing.

Edited by Zor2k13

It can be expecting a lot to try to start a new game with all desired mods enabled, especially if the player is pushing the mod limit, and even more so with script-heavy mods.  Saving and restarting can help, but I suggest starting in stages.  In all the years that I've played Skyrim, I've only had a mod MCM not appear one time, and that was because I missed installing some loose script files on a mod that was unfamiliar to me.  Other than that one time, the MCM for a mod that I add to my game appears in a few seconds.  If you're having startup problems, you might consider activating mods in stages, as I do:

Spoiler

Activate the minimum set of mods necessary to start the game and create a character (I use Skyrim Unbound for alternate start).  This should be a very small set, though it does include Skyrim DLC.  Configure, save, and exit.

Activate non-LL (LoversLab) framework mods that other mods might depend on.  Configure, save, and exit.

Activate all other non-LL mods.  Configure, save, and exit.

Activate SexLab.  Configure, save, and exit.

Activate SexLab core mods, such as Aroused and Devious Devices.  Configure, save, and exit.

Activate all other LL mods, and be sure to enable and register desired animations.  If there are many dependencies, this could be split into smaller steps.  Configure, save, and exit.

Mods that are not yet needed (homes, followers, etc.) stay off until it's time to add them to the game.

A side benefit of gradually adding mods is that if there's a conflict or a problematic mod, that shows up early and in a relatively small mod set, so it's easier to identify a problem.  Perhaps this will help.

Yeah that is the labotomy I was hoping to avoid lol. The only elephant in my load order that I can think of is maria eden v2. I can fiddle with load order for a while and see what happens but ultimately a full reinstall and one at a time approach is going to be my only choice:-(

On 5/29/2021 at 11:02 PM, nuclearsilo said:

I tried everything already, checked this thread's every page. I don't even know what to disable, everything else works.... I guess it's time to give up :(. Thank you for help

loadorder.txt 4.75 kB · 2 downloads

I started a new profile in MO, virtually all the same mods but a different load order and SS++ MCM is showing up fine. Here's my load order:

loadorder.txt

I have also received the non-appearing MCM issue. Given previous iterations of this mod worked beautifully, I am apt to think there is a popular mod from LL that causes a conflict with appearing for several users. I tested this with only 1 or 2 mods that are script heavy, and every mod's MCM appears except for this one. A purge of mods was conducted, and the data folder was purged of anything not deployed by Vortex. I am not sure what causes this, however both BSA and the ESP are present in the data folder, as well as it's dependencies. Dependencies were reinstalled as well, without success. The console command to purge and reload the MCM was also not successful. If anyone else still receives this issue, let's post our load orders, and maybe compare them for something that is a constant.