3 hours ago, Albossfff said:

did any body like test the dark arena and it worked with him cuse it CTD when i enter the place 

That would a be question for the Dark Arena support discussion.  I did briefly test it and it worked for me, but if you're having trouble with Dark Arena then you should be able to get help there.

8 hours ago, Diver13666 said:

Yes.

Done. Really found one outdated patch hanging around btw, uninstalled it too. MCM seems alright. I've even managed to make SS recognize Public Whore, recognize freshly installed SD+ and I have successfully triggered defeat mod to bring my PC to the auction as intended. But the auction still unresponsive for me.

I give up. There must be a conflict with something in my mod list and I can't just check >200 mods library one by one to find what exactly causes my problem.

Anyways, thank you for your help! And for your Submissive Lola ?

This issue is Fuz 99.9% of the time, as Hex said. Try reinstalling both and starting a brand new game, just so see if it works. If you haven't yet

9 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

I have installed sexlab kidnapped redux  SSE version and simple slavery plus plus don't recognize it. 

It's not supported by this mod.  A kidnapping would be an odd auction outcome anyway.  Supported enslavement mods are listed on the mod page. 

33 minutes ago, Randamaster said:

I have a problem with this mod and Estrus Chaurus, it's not working anymore, with I install Simple Slavery.

The two mods don't interact.  Neither mod does anything with the other.

15 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not supported by this mod.  A kidnapping would be an odd auction outcome anyway.  Supported enslavement mods are listed on the mod page. 

The two mods don't interact.  Neither mod does anything with the other.

ok thanks again for the amazing work

2 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

ok thanks again for the amazing work

As I recall, kidnapped works one way - it can send people to simple slavery but not the other way around. I could be wrong about that. Check the mod description for kidnapped.

Hi,

I have a question, maybe I missed the answer somewhere.  Would it be possible to start a game on Simple Slavery?   I mean you click on the Mara statue  and select "I'm being auctioned as a slave in Riften".  From there anything can happen.  Ok, I understand that in some instance you'll have to disable certain choice or make the game really easy, as there will be no way to do the game on level 1, but I think that would be great to start as a slave or in bondage somewhere.  Not like "ImmerSlave" which you just escape but your bound and need to find key and help.  You're sold and anything can happen from being in bondage in the wild, to be the slave of a Master/Mistress or... well, it depend of the mods installed.

I don't think I'm the first one to have this idea, but I think it would be great if it was doable.?

Thanks for reading and tell me if it is possible or why it is not. ?

41 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Would it be possible to start a game on Simple Slavery?

No.  That would be a change to an alternate start mod.  However, you can use an alternate start (I recommend Skyrim Unbound) and as soon as you enter the game then use this mod's MCM to send you right into the auction.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

No.  That would be a change to an alternate start mod.  However, you can use an alternate start (I recommend Skyrim Unbound) and as soon as you enter the game then use this mod's MCM to send you right into the auction.

Thanks, I will check that, I was not even aware it existed.  ?  Now that makes me wonder what else I don't know ?? plenty, I'm sure :)

There is a start, either in Live a Devious Life, or CCAS that allows you to start at the auction. Both require ASLAL. Never tried it, but see it when i talk to the statue.

EDIT: it is in Content Consumers Alternate Starts mod.

On 5/19/2021 at 4:17 AM, just_Gina said:

There is a start, either in Live a Devious Life, or CCAS that allows you to start at the auction. Both require ASLAL. Never tried it, but see it when i talk to the statue.

EDIT: it is in Content Consumers Alternate Starts mod.

I can confirm that, I've used that start.

Hello everyone, I have a problem. 

I installed SS++ 6.3.11 and some other slave mods related this one. They showed some messages on the screen about the slave auction but I was not teleported to the slave market and then I was released. There is a market in Riften and I entered. I spoke with the auctioneer and the slavemaster and I chose "I have a fantasy about being sold." and they both answered but after that nothing happened. And there is not the MCM menu of SS++ at the same time. 

Sorry for my English. 

Note: Skyrim Special Edition

29 minutes ago, cwerde said:

I have a problem. 

If you had any older versions of Simple Slavery installed, be sure that you have completely uninstalled them, including any loose script files.  If you have any patches for Simple Slavery, remove them (the one for Open Cities is okay, though).  Reinstall SS++.  If you're still having trouble, your existing game might have problems and you might need to start a new game.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you had any older versions of Simple Slavery installed, be sure that you have completely uninstalled them, including any loose script files.  If you have any patches for Simple Slavery, remove them (the one for Open Cities is okay, though).  Reinstall SS++.  If you're still having trouble, your existing game might have problems and you might need to start a new game.

Thank you for your response. But I don't have any older versions of SS and any patches for SS. Open Cities isn't installed too. Is there a correct load order or a correct install method? I installed it like any other mods, started a new game (only SexLab was activated among the other LoversLab mods), played the game until arriving at Riverwood and after that I activated SS++ and the related mods to SS++. 

1 hour ago, cwerde said:

(...) started a new game (only SexLab was activated among the other LoversLab mods), played the game until arriving at Riverwood and after that I activated SS++ and the related mods to SS++. 

Did you start the game with the recommended procedure? That is wait for some MCMs to install, wait for the next. Open MCM without doing anything, close again. Hard save, exit to desktop. Start from the last save, wait for the next bunch of slow MCMs and wyrd wrytten moddes to realise that you really did install them. Wait a bit more, open/close MCM. Wait another minute. If your wanted MCM still isn't there, repeat the hard save, exit, reload procedure.

You need to know, that this isn't a modern game with computers and cybertech, this is with dragons in a medieval world. Skyrim sometimes behaves just like that. If all else fails, take a big club and beat it into submisson!!!!?

Really liking the lower ceiling in the newest update. The auction hall feels claustrophobic and somewhat seedy now, which I think fits Riften's overall vibe.

After trying out all the new poses I eventually went back to the default "chained above" pose. The other poses are variously more realistic or more sexy but the "no hope, bad end" vibe from hanging limply from the ceiling can't be beat.

A suggestion for a small addition to the freedom fund mechanic: "agent trustworthiness" where your trusted agent has a configurable % chance to not help you, even if your freedom fund meets the sale threshold. When your trusted agent fails currently, I really like the suggestion (in the textbox) that perhaps they actually failed on purpose and are happy to see you enslaved.

3 hours ago, Buridan said:

A suggestion for a small addition to the freedom fund mechanic: "agent trustworthiness" where your trusted agent has a configurable % chance to not help you, even if your freedom fund meets the sale threshold. 

That was in my original list of possible features.  When I built the buy-out mechanic, I scaled back the list for simplicity and to see if people would actually use the buy-out before I put more time into it.

I'll probably add that feature, but the question that remains is what happened to the money (one reason for why I held off on adding this option).  Did the agent run away with it, gamble it away, or use it to pay a debt?  Or was the agent waylaid or otherwise delayed, so that your gold is still there but the agent arrived too late?  Depending on whom you trusted, either could be plausible, so that would be another MCM setting for whether the money disappears or not.

9 hours ago, cwerde said:

Is there a correct load order or a correct install method?

I'd place it after the mods that it depends on (SexLab, Zaz, and (if you use it) Devious Devices).  If a mod's MCM does not appear, that's a huge warning that something is wrong, either with the way that you installed the mod, or with your game itself.  Do not try to use a mod if its MCM doesn't appear.

A non-appearing MCM is a generic problem (search any major mod's support discussion and you'll probably find someone saying the MCM doesn't work), so I can only suggest general remedies:

Spoiler

Reinstall the mod.  That often works for people.

Reinstall SkyUI, and check that you're not using an old version.

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

Try a new game with a greatly reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you can add them back in gradually.

@HexBolt8@CaptainJ03 

Thank you for your support. I fixed it via uninstalling the mods related to SS++ and re-installing SS++ and the MCM menu was registered. But I have another problem.  When I chose "I have a fantasy about being sold." my character was sold but then there was a message "You were bought by an unkown benefactor and set free."

How do I make my character became a slave? I tried it a few times but every time I was set free. I don't have the mods which were written in the MCM menu of SS++ (for example SD+, DCL, Public Whore...)

5 hours ago, cwerde said:

How do I make my character became a slave? I tried it a few times but every time I was set free. I don't have the mods which were written in the MCM menu of SS++ (for example SD+, DCL, Public Whore...)

You must install and select at least one of those in the SS++ MCM.  Simple Slavery doesn't do enslavement; it just delivers you to an enslavement mod.

9 hours ago, cwerde said:

@HexBolt8@CaptainJ03 

Thank you for your support. I fixed it via uninstalling the mods related to SS++ and re-installing SS++ and the MCM menu was registered. But I have another problem.  When I chose "I have a fantasy about being sold." my character was sold but then there was a message "You were bought by an unkown benefactor and set free."

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You must install and select at least one of those in the SS++ MCM.  Simple Slavery doesn't do enslavement; it just delivers you to an enslavement mod.

You answered your own question - you don't have the mods written in the MCM. You need at least one of them.

got some problem.. about mod in loadorder

when..

ss++.esp above SexLab Approach Redux.esp and SLHH.esp, I can't seeexLab Approach Redux and SLHH menu in mcm 

when.. SexLab Approach Redux.esp and SLHH.esp above ss++.esp , I can't see SS++ menu in mcm 

already delete all mod accept this 3 mod still got problem like this.. someone can give any hint ?