6 hours ago, Ixmore said:

I have suggested a couple times that your outfit will stay on until you collect your arrears. Maybe the we can integrate sexual fame by making it so the bridal will prevent you from gaining it. Finally wearing your pony outfit should be a requirement when entering the HQ beyond the front end.

Im usually avoidant of these kinda things due to how long everything takes to process

This one also one of the big reasons why Im even working on p+ despite having no immediate plans to actually use it anywhere; theres just no framework rn that is able to start scenes within an acceptable amount of time and its unfortunately not much different for DD items. If equipping (all) items would (reliably) be done within less than half a second then Id have no issues adding a short 1 second blackscreens in and equipping these items in that time, but the speed DD is working on currently is still too slow to have this be a fluent experience

Just a reminder that these "phantom DD items" that are not being removed properly after a haul from time to time are a bug in DD due to its lacking performance, not SLUTS forgetting to tell DD to remove them

Edited by Scrab

I've been trying this mod for the first time, it seems to be working fine overall and looks like a ton of fun, but I'm having an issue with grabbing the cart again after being, erm, interrupted while on the way to the first delivery. I have an "activate" option when I get close, it says "The Cart is Loaded and the Seal is Intact", but it won't move.

Did I miss something?

Thanks! Didn't notice the grey text.

So, second question then: I just completed two deliveries with everything working as intended, but got locked in ponygirl animation even after the removal of the S.L.U.T.S. gear. I have tried crouching/sprinting/sheathing, and player.kill in console, and still it continues. I quite liked the animation, so I would rather keep using it in the future when running deliveries, but does anybody know a fix for that issue?

3 hours ago, FromMindoir said:

So, second question then: I just completed two deliveries with everything working as intended, but got locked in ponygirl animation even after the removal of the S.L.U.T.S. gear. I have tried crouching/sprinting/sheathing, and player.kill in console, and still it continues. I quite liked the animation, so I would rather keep using it in the future when running deliveries, but does anybody know a fix for that issue?

That sounds like the cuffs weren't properly removed. You could try the debug option to remove all SLUTS gear.

Edited by chaimhewast
forgot which part SLUTS uses for the animation

It's been a long while since I used this mod, is there ever a point or some way of getting your own carriage and hauling stuff for yourself? I kinda wanted to maybe include this is kinky traveling merchant playthrough, I don't think this was ever something possible ages ago but is it possible now or is it even something planned on the table? Not that it would kill my interest in adding this mod back again just change how I would integrate it.

38 minutes ago, OnceALeader said:

SLUTS Tats Package is where I cannot find it.

Did the bandits stole them again?

For UNP/UUNP/BHUNP they are here:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume - UNP Tats.7z

Or if you search in data.

textures > actors > character > slavetats > sluts_livery

Or you find options in SLUTS MCM

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did the bandits stole them again?

For UNP/UUNP/BHUNP they are here:

Or if you search in data.

textures > actors > character > slavetats > sluts_livery

Or you find options in SLUTS MCM

Dyslexia strikes again

How can I upgrade stuff further? I just get the "come back later, or never" dialog from anette and now the dialog option to upgrade stuff is gone on anette. Is it time locked or do I have to reach a certain number of deliveries?

For some reason, alternate crime dialogues are not working. When I surrender to guard, they just let me go without arresting me, and my bounty still remains. I do have POP and POP patch, and it says "PoP failed, exiting!". When i choose to work for SLUTS, that works perfectly.

5 hours ago, Kruggar said:

For some reason, alternate crime dialogues are not working. When I surrender to guard, they just let me go without arresting me, and my bounty still remains. I do have POP and POP patch, and it says "PoP failed, exiting!". When i choose to work for SLUTS, that works perfectly.

I'm not using POP anymore, so can't check, but there is an option in the POP MCO somewhere to reset/restart POP. I had to use that occasionally after starting a new game (or updating POP) to get it to initialize properly.
Failing that, you might have to create a conflict resolution patch for all the mods that you use which modify the relevant Dialogue Views, likely either "DGCrimeForcegreetTopic" and "DGCrimeWantedTopic". Had to do that to get the various dialogue options from SLUTS, Devious Lore and Devious Interests to play nicely together.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it is a running joke, but I don't find

anywhere under download and also a LL or Google search does not turn up anything (also tried the authors Discord server with no luck).

Anyone able to help? CBBE textures on a BHUNP body are looking really strange

First time trying the SE version.

I started out as an outlaw, so I thought it would be a good redemption story to have to do SLUTS in order to have a normal life once again. 

The Good.

1) I still like how the cart can wreck people and animals.  Being chased by bandits, or wolves and they get between you and the cart and happen to fall behind and are totally destroyed - that is pretty satisfying.

2) I didn't know you could auto move by pressing c before, so now the long trips aren't so bad.  

The Unfortunate.

1) At some point my cart clipped into something and seemingly flew into space - it was just immediately off screen and no amount of ctrl e'ing would bring it back visibly - so I'd often arrive at the delivery point, go to talk to them and they'd say "Where is your cart?" I'd back out of that and CTRL E and then they'd stand beside some invisible cart - or having reached how far they are allowed to travel and stop and say everything was fine.

2) At first I thought the tail plug didn't work, but turns out it was plugged into a spiritual anus that happens under the characters feet.  I had thought it was the cart at first so I was trying to climb up to make it clip back into reality but it turns out it was the tail plug.  Strange!

3) I was sent toward a cave at one point, I climbed up to where it was and there was no cave there  - but seeing as I unlocked the area - I just fast travelled to it and it made the whole game unresponsive and I was forced to reboot.

I could try it again on a more clean install with less mods along with it - as I'm not sure what was causing all the issues.   The Tattoos didn't seem to load, I wasn't unhappy about that - I might have missed a file or something - but I know slavetats was working because I tested out tears in an earlier save when running through Lola SE.

8 hours ago, Tildetyper said:

I didn't know you could auto move by pressing c before, so now the long trips aren't so bad.  

*psst, come here* Khajiit has wares, if you have the coin... AutoMove NG, I only wait for 2.0 ...

Sometimes, Skyrim being Skyrim, you run around in the wilderness for a minute only to turn around and get back on the street again (quirky Skyrim pathfinding, that is), but aside from that it really comes in handy sometimes, for boring routes ^^

I was wondering if there was any plan to add random NPC "ponies" to this mod. I know you already have a lot on your plate and have other things you're working on. However, besides the cool factor it would make this mod "useful" even when the character isn't a pony. There wouldn't have to be a lot of them, just enough that you run into one now and then when traveling the roads of Skyrim.

Thanks for listening.

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

I was wondering if there was any plan to add random NPC "ponies" to this mod. I know you already have a lot on your plate and have other things you're working on. However, besides the cool factor it would make this mod "useful" even when the character isn't a pony. There wouldn't have to be a lot of them, just enough that you run into one now and then when traveling the roads of Skyrim.

Thanks for listening.

For the V3 cycle I plan on having 3.. 4 maybe 5 more updates:

• Expand the ending dialogue; while I like the dialogue being shorter and straight to the point the current implementation is a bit.. "too straight" which makes the quest as a whole a little too repetitive again, imo. Gotta find that sweet spot between obnoxiously lengthy and uncomfortably short
  • Did I add the blackmailing example/default/teaser quest yet? If not thats also one update
  • 2 or 3 radiant encounters, 1 or 2 bandit ones and one "helpful merchant" which can happen during hauls
  • A proper redesign of the pilferage which will introduce the 1st of many .swf files \o/
  • I might also want to look into train a 11labs Voice for the carriage drivers. BecauseI dont like batch generating voices theres a good chance this would take an entire update cycle as well
  • Potentially one more bug fix patch

After all thats done I would move to V4.x which has the main focus on the HQ and general make up and presentation of the mod, main goals of this update will be:

• Getting rid of the default UILib sources and using a custom shop .swf instead
  • Overhauling the customization interface with yet another .swf file
  • Same for the upgrading system (we are at 4 .swf now \o/)
  • Overhauling the upgrade system requires the DD integration to be revisited. This will also allow male SLUTS workers
  • The HQ has some terrible lightning. I think if you compare the lighting in Alternate perspective and SLUTS HQ you would be stunned to know that both have the same author
  • The HQ also has some mesh errors that I need to fix. Ive learned a lil bit about mesh partitioning and how to edit meshes as a whole so there is some work coming at me
  • Overhauling the guards, especially the one on the front door needs some love. I hear you guys like him but hes way too slow for the things he does and while I wont expand him a lot I will try to make his quick interaction a little bit more fluent
  • Adding some radiant ponies to the HQ to add some more life to it
  • There will be some changes to the secretary lineup as well:
    • Too many NPC in this HQ are too toxic and mean, esp because I know about another dozen characters are not yet introduced so we need to balance this out a little bit
    • Anette (the Smith) will have a shift in personality, not necessarily less toxic but shell most certainly will become less mean and aggressive
    • Lucy and Susy (the Shopkeeper twins) will have their schedule overhauled and personality tweaked. I do like the idea of the jealous, dominant twin and the victimized, submissive one but again, its too aggressive and shallow rn. Im not entirely sure what Ill do with them, but there will also be changes, esp to their daily routine
    • Yagdo and Warrick stay unchanged
  • Id also like to look closer into making a custom look for some of the unique NPC. esp Warrick is supposed to be big, strong and feral and because he always runs around without clothes he certainly would benefit from having some care put into choosing this own schlong and body textures, also the "special male SLUT" is going to be the exact opposite and would need a more gracile and fragile body for that matter

So, for radiant SLUTS that arent mentioned anywhere here; I technically got everything I need for them: I got the Device overhaul to support male and female and a set of radiant workers that run around in the HQ

Its likely that the radiant encounters will be added sometime during V4 and V5

Also V5 will focus on the mines and east wing of the HQ

After thats done SLUTS (as the company environment) should slowly feel feature complete and we can start diversifying the individual feature brackets (side quests, blackmails, job quests, etc) and begin working on the individual story-quest lines :)

Edited by Scrab