On 3/31/2023 at 12:39 PM, Devious Diana said:

Is that what this could've been? It showed no quest markers for where I had to take it to either, and couldn't remember where Bjorlam is of the top of my head..

20230329021315_1.jpg

no I think that is different. Bjoriam is the whiterun carriage guy. the note i got said HQ or headquarters and has their own custom carriage guy.

8 hours ago, TnkQV said:

no I think that is different. Bjoriam is the whiterun carriage guy. the note i got said HQ or headquarters and has their own custom carriage guy.

I went to the HQ without having goods to take there and spoke to the carriage guy there, asked if I could do a delivery but said it couldn't find any destinations? I might be misremembering it a little, I didn't take a screenshot of it either to be honest >w<

The slut tattoos don't appear.
i used this mod for the first time near whiterun and started the quest. from the many amazing dialogs, one was about how word SLUTS written across PC body 
but for me there are no such Tattoos.
do i manually have equip then?
i do have slavetats installed with slut tattoos.
is it a mistake or just me being a dummy??

8 hours ago, Maximus2048 said:

The slut tattoos don't appear.
i used this mod for the first time near whiterun and started the quest. from the many amazing dialogs, one was about how word SLUTS written across PC body 
but for me there are no such Tattoos.
do i manually have equip then?
i do have slavetats installed with slut tattoos.
is it a mistake or just me being a dummy??

You have to go into SlaveTats MCM and choose the “Add/remove” option in order to get SlaveTats to register the new tats added by this mod.

1 hour ago, Popek4321 said:

Hi
I have a question, what should I do if nothing happens after handing over the leaflet? I have met the conditions for this mod and I don't know what's wrong (or I'm doing it wrong)

Hard to help you with such little information. Usually on pickup of the leaflet a qust starts immideately. If that is not the case there is some technical issue.

Did you install all the requirements?
Is it a fresh safe?
Do you have conflicting mods...

3 hours ago, Popek4321 said:

Hi
I have a question, what should I do if nothing happens after handing over the leaflet? I have met the conditions for this mod and I don't know what's wrong (or I'm doing it wrong)

try with entirely new game to check everything is okay. existing save did not work for me.

3 hours ago, H0rnyH0rs3 said:

Hard to help you with such little information. Usually on pickup of the leaflet a qust starts immideately. If that is not the case there is some technical issue.

Did you install all the requirements?
Is it a fresh safe?
Do you have conflicting mods...

Did you read the leaflet?

hello Mr. Scrab

script has bug for PremiumPackageStatus.

in Source\Scripts\SlutsMissionHaul.psc in Function CreateChainMission

where script set

Pilferage = 0.0

must also add line set

PremiumPackageStatus = 0

otherwise destroyed package means all deliveries after are angry fails even if perfect. more debt. poor pony.

when PremiumPackageStatus == 1 it seem possible to recover in next jobs but people still angry. carriage man not angry.

if PremiumPackageStatus = 3  destroyed then add mucho debt.. but add debt on next jobs even if no damage.

never reset without added line :(

minor issue too with DD items and SMP object with SlutsAdSpell when teleport Escrow chest to player

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
  Haul.HumilChest()
  akTarget.UnequipAll()
  nostrip = Keyword.GetKeyword("SexLabNoStrip")
EndEvent

Event OnObjectEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
  Armor gear = akBaseObject as Armor
  If(gear && !gear.HasKeyword(nostrip) && gear.GetName() != "")
    GetTargetActor().UnequipItem(akBaseObject, abSilent = true)
    TryEquip.Show()
  EndIf
endEvent

HDT-SMP/BHUUNP physics object remove d by akTarget.UnequipAll() and can't equip again. SMP object has SexLabNoStrip Keyword but still strip and prevent add.

DD items too but not sure if should be allowed to wear?

will try to make patch mod for me and post here too for others soon

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 4:33 AM, monsta88 said:

Have you found a solution? I have the same error message.

Update: I realized, I had an old leftover esp. from v2.7 (didn't notice because it was written as S.L.U.T.S. instead of SLUTS). Removing that still did not help, but then I massively cleaned the savegame. Removed everything sluts.esp related, basically reseted the mod.

I still had a minor issue, when I talked to a driver, he said read the flyer, but he did not give a flyer. So I gave myself the letter, read it.

Now there was no error message.

One thing though: I don't like the blackout, could we get an MCM option to disable it? People get confused by it anyway.

I'm also running into the "Unable to create Haul. Root Object is missing." message - is  there a different solution that anyone has found for that?  Trying to uninstall and reinstall after cleaning the save isn't working as it tells me the save is corrupt as soon as I try loading it without SLUTS.

I've working on AE with 

SLUTSResume 3.1

SLUTS DCL patch

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Faster HDT-SMP

This seems to be the relevant section of the log where it is erroring:

Spoiler

[CFQuestMain (28000D64)].cfquestmain.OnUpdate() - "CFQuestMain.psc" Line 79
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:27PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
    [CFQuestMain (28000D64)].cfquestmain.OnUpdate() - "CFQuestMain.psc" Line 79
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:28PM] [SLUTS] Sending story event with [KmodCarriageScript < (760BBF6D)>] to [Actor < (2A03326D)>] | Loc = [Location < (00018A51)>]
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:28PM] [SLUTS] Started new Haul
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:28PM] Error: [SLUTS] Missing Root | None | None
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SLUTS_MissionHaul (2A00FB04)].slutsmissionhaul.SetLinks() - "wrozyivyfbuvdjjzlhwu" Line 176
    [SLUTS_MissionHaul (2A00FB04)].slutsmissionhaul.OnStoryScript() - "wrozyivyfbuvdjjzlhwu" Line 151
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:28PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 0, got 4. 
stack:
    <empty stack>
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:28PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 0, got 4. 
stack:
    <empty stack>
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:28PM] Error: SLUTS_MissionHaul (2A00FB04): attempting to start event scoped quest outside of story manager.
stack:
    [SLUTS_MissionHaul (2A00FB04)].slutsmissionhaul.SetCurrentStageID() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SLUTS_MissionHaul (2A00FB04)].slutsmissionhaul.SetStage() - "Quest.psc" Line 124
    [ (2A06AEA3)].SF_SlutsHaul_SetUp_0A06AEA3.Fragment_1() - "yqkyjzjfuiohfpyqeuenjcpjjkzwcxx" Line 10
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:32PM] error: Unbound native function "FormHasKeywordString" called
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:32PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp48"
stack:
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0C041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.RebuildSlotmask() - "------------------------------" Line 197
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0C041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.UpdateDeviceHiderSlot() - "------------------------------" Line 230
    [alias playerREF on quest zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0C041472)].zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.OnUpdate() - "------------------------------------" Line 15
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:32PM] error: Unbound native function "FormHasKeywordString" called
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:32PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp48"
stack:
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0C041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.RebuildSlotmask() - "------------------------------" Line 197
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0C041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.UpdateDeviceHiderSlot() - "------------------------------" Line 230
    [alias playerREF on quest zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0C041472)].zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.OnUpdate() - "------------------------------------" Line 15
stack:
stack:
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:33PM] error: Unbound native function "FormHasKeywordString" called
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:33PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp48"
stack:
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:33PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:33PM] error: Unbound native function "FormHasKeywordString" called
[04/28/2023 - 12:21:33PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp48"
stack:
stack:
stack:

I'm not sure what the root cause was, but after trying to uninstall/clean/reinstall again (also removing one soft dependency), I was able to get it to work again too.  

Edited by Vbarding

Cool to see this mod's continued development. While glitchy the cart was the best weapon in Skyrim when I last played resume. The only thing that could kill a chicken without me getting the blame and the physics damage could kill giants. So I do understand why Scrab seems to have hardened up the game play a bit, even if I do support what others have said about the importance of mcm sliders.

It might be a year or more before I am back to playing Skyrim but I am curious to see where the writing for this mod goes. Like I will probably play consensual because my character always ends up so op that it would feel unrealistic for it not to be. So it would be interesting if there were friends, romantic interests even, in the mod. Potential followers among the ponys and the company staff.

Maybe you could even tie into Paradise Halls, Home Sweet Home or Diary Of Mine by having slave character that can be passed over to those mods with good stats?

Like you make friends with a pony there become close then a faction within the company gives you more prestige as part of the plot and you are given your pony friend as a welcome bonus and gift of advancement but in a kind of sadistic "Yes, I know they are your best friend and still enslaved and you have to continue treating them as a slave. I am in charge here." Kind of way

Then when the quest line is over if you get the good ending maybe you can free your friend.

Just an idea. I look forward to seeing what Scrab comes up with

42 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

It might be a year or more before I am back to playing Skyrim but I am curious to see where the writing for this mod goes. Like I will probably play consensual because my character always ends up so op that it would feel unrealistic for it not to be. So it would be interesting if there were friends, romantic interests even, in the mod. Potential followers among the ponys and the company staff.

Spoiler

Based on locked off areas, We have at least one vampire that probably feeds almost exclusively on one girl and the manager likes to keep a pet and it looks like the overseer of the titanium mine is a bit of a sadist and it might dip into more extreme content

Since Crotchless harnesses are now a thing in DD, would you be replacing slut harness meshes with the meshes found in the Devious Devices file? Also when can we expect to be able to purchase simple variants of S.L.U.T.S pony gear? also as a suggestion once you can purchase it, the simple variants won't get remove from your inventory when you begin to start a haul.

16 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

There will be a wide variety of different NPCs to meet, reaching from highly sadistic to submissive. The NPC you currently see may get an overhaul in some way, some personalities will likely be scrapped

SLUTS has no rape per se. Fundamentally, the story revolves more around the idea of being seduced, tricked and blackmailed into things. Similar to how the carriage drivers trick you into getting 'your own cart'. Though there too may be exceptions. Some NPC simply want some "company" with no strings attached, while others try to trick you into fully submitting. Others may see an opportunity to take advantage of your not-so-favorable position and attempt to enforce ownership while others keep things consent and simply offer you the collar. There may also be some NPC that are submissive towards you from the get go and it is up to you if you abuse this trust or treat them equally, or maybe even "educate them" and slowly teaching them how to be a dominant - with you as the submissive. In the same way there may be the occasional bully that you can try to trick :)

15 hours ago, Ixmore said:

Since Crotchless harnesses are now a thing in DD, would you be replacing slut harness meshes with the meshes found in the Devious Devices file? Also when can we expect to be able to purchase simple variants of S.L.U.T.S pony gear? also as a suggestion once you can purchase it, the simple variants won't get remove from your inventory when you begin to start a haul.

SLUST is currently frozen solid until Ive finished most of my work on SexLab itself. I wanna make sure I can develop SLUTS with a proper baseline before continue widening its scope

DD integration will get a proper overhaul in V4.x, until then its still going to be 2 or 3 updates tho

Pony gear is part of V4.x as well

3 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Not to be rude, but is there a ballpark on if and when more content might be coming out? SLUTS HQ seems really interesting and I'd love to see it get expanded on lol

If you look a a couple posts up, you'll know S.L.U.T.S is currently on hold as Scrab is currently working on Sexlab p+ and I presume the next version of S.L.U.T.S would require Sexlab p+, however based off some missing quest lines, the Blackmail quest is coming up.

16 minutes ago, Ixmore said:

If you look a a couple posts up, you'll know S.L.U.T.S is currently on hold as Scrab is currently working on Sexlab p+ and I presume the next version of S.L.U.T.S would require Sexlab p+, however based off some missing quest lines, the Blackmail quest is coming up.

I would hope it does not require p+. While it's an interesting development, so far most of it is speed up, which I don't urgently need. I'm not going to give up on the features of Osmels Sexlab Utility+. Far as I understand ultimately the two might merge, but until then its SLU+ over p+ any time for me. Would hate if that also means giving up on SLUTS.

5 hours ago, Ixmore said:

Thanks for letting me know!

9 hours ago, Talesien said:

I would hope it does not require p+. While it's an interesting development, so far most of it is speed up, which I don't urgently need. I'm not going to give up on the features of Osmels Sexlab Utility+. Far as I understand ultimately the two might merge, but until then its SLU+ over p+ any time for me. Would hate if that also means giving up on SLUTS.

The goal of p+ is to combine all these floating around SL improvement patches/mods under a single umbrella with a severely improved back end and and some custom UI stuff (by yours truly). What people right now think of as "speed" is actually just the setup phase, the actual performance improvements will be part of the next content block and will combine SLAL, SLAS, Furniture Sex Framework and Osmels Furniture changes

That being said, the immediate goals for SLUTS dont really care about SL at all. If I do remember correctly there will only be one or two radiant SL Scenes all the way to V5, most immediate focus in SLUTS is aimed towards interactivity (custom UI stuff), balance (cough cough carriage cough cough package loss) and DD, hence a dependency on p+ seems wasteful and unnecessary. Id like for ppl to use p+ but putting up random ultimatums aint my style

So no worry on that front, p+ wont be a dependency until I need some of its exclusive features :)

Edited by Scrab
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 3:15 PM, Scrab said:

There will be a wide variety of different NPCs to meet, reaching from highly sadistic to submissive. The NPC you currently see may get an overhaul in some way, some personalities will likely be scrapped

SLUTS has no rape per se. Fundamentally, the story revolves more around the idea of being seduced, tricked and blackmailed into things. Similar to how the carriage drivers trick you into getting 'your own cart'. Though there too may be exceptions. Some NPC simply want some "company" with no strings attached, while others try to trick you into fully submitting. Others may see an opportunity to take advantage of your not-so-favorable position and attempt to enforce ownership while others keep things consent and simply offer you the collar. There may also be some NPC that are submissive towards you from the get go and it is up to you if you abuse this trust or treat them equally, or maybe even "educate them" and slowly teaching them how to be a dominant - with you as the submissive. In the same way there may be the occasional bully that you can try to trick :)

SLUST is currently frozen solid until Ive finished most of my work on SexLab itself. I wanna make sure I can develop SLUTS with a proper baseline before continue widening its scope

DD integration will get a proper overhaul in V4.x, until then its still going to be 2 or 3 updates tho

Pony gear is part of V4.x as well

Great to hear from you and that this mod is still under active development. Honestly, this has been one of my favorite mods starting with the original SLUTS mod. What is really has been missing to me was the roleplaying aspect to get more trained, seduced into a submissive pony. Also the sexlab integration was a bit lacking in terms of having to use other mods like deviously enslaved to attack/ have sex with you while running around in such a revealing outfit. Any loops in the corruption/ training area using spanking, sex and repeatable missions would be great. Also some punishments where maybe you get stuck in a petsuit in headquarters and get used by the staff all day- or maybe thats a reward ?. Looking very much forward to the next installment of this mod (when you get to it).

12 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Great to hear from you and that this mod is still under active development. Honestly, this has been one of my favorite mods starting with the original SLUTS mod. What is really has been missing to me was the roleplaying aspect to get more trained, seduced into a submissive pony. Also the sexlab integration was a bit lacking in terms of having to use other mods like deviously enslaved to attack/ have sex with you while running around in such a revealing outfit. Any loops in the corruption/ training area using spanking, sex and repeatable missions would be great. Also some punishments where maybe you get stuck in a petsuit in headquarters and get used by the staff all day- or maybe thats a reward ?. Looking very much forward to the next installment of this mod (when you get to it).

I have suggested a couple times that your outfit will stay on until you collect your arrears. Maybe the we can integrate sexual fame by making it so the bridal will prevent you from gaining it. Finally wearing your pony outfit should be a requirement when entering the HQ beyond the front end.