Could anyone help me please?
I installed this mod, but I can't use it... The mod loads and appears in the MCM. But I can't find any way to start the SLUTS missions. Which seems weird to me since other mods like SIMPLE SLAVEY and Submissive LOLA detect it correctly.
The only way I found to be able to start the SLUTS missions is through SIMPLE SLAVERY but when the auction ends and "SLUTS events should start" I get the error that I show you in the image.
I should mention that when I try to talk to the cart owner, I don't get any dialogue related to SLUTS.
Any idea why this is happening? How can I fix that?

Spoiler

image.png

Edited by petterparker09
6 minutes ago, petterparker09 said:

Could anyone help me please?
I installed this mod, but I can't use it... The mod loads and appears in the MCM. But I can't find any way to start the SLUTS missions. Which seems weird to me since other mods like SIMPLE SLAVEY and Submissive LOLA detect it correctly.
The only way I found to be able to start the SLUTS missions is through SIMPLE SLAVERY but when the auction ends and "SLUTS events should start" I get the error that I show you in the image.
I should mention that when I try to talk to the cart owner, I don't get any dialogue related to SLUTS.
Any idea why this is happening? How can I fix that?

Reveal hidden contents

You can talk to a carriage driver or a tavern owner and ask them if they know a way you can make money that doesn't involve getting killed or chopping wood (or something to that effect). They will give you a notice about SLUTS which you can take to a carriage driver and start the mod (do read the notice).

hace 5 horas, salmo dijo:

Puedes hablar con el conductor de un carruaje o con el dueño de una taberna y preguntarles si conocen alguna forma de ganar dinero que no implique morir o cortar leña (o algo por el estilo). Le darán un aviso sobre SLUTS que puede llevar a un conductor de carruaje e iniciar el mod (lea el aviso).

That's exactly what I mean... neither the carriage driver nor any of the tavern owners have that dialogue. So it is impossible for me to start any event related to SLUTS... I can only see it in the MCM and nothing else.

On 8/20/2023 at 2:06 AM, petterparker09 said:

That's exactly what I mean... neither the carriage driver nor any of the tavern owners have that dialogue. So it is impossible for me to start any event related to SLUTS... I can only see it in the MCM and nothing else.

You can try to console yourself the "Help wanted" paper. Reading that should start the quest.

On 8/19/2023 at 3:22 PM, Psalam said:

You can talk to a carriage driver or a tavern owner and ask them if they know a way you can make money that doesn't involve getting killed or chopping wood (or something to that effect). They will give you a notice about SLUTS which you can take to a carriage driver and start the mod (do read the notice).

I already solved it, apparently the problem was that the mod is not compatible with Pamatronic's "Prison Alternative" or any of their mods. Since when I removed all its mods, SLUTS started working correctly.

14 hours ago, Mehmeme said:

Im having a weird issue where when I have a bounty, guards will only give me the 'wait, I know you' voice line, but no actual dialogue opens up (not even the usual surrender/fight options). Anyone has an idea what could be the issue? 

Not sure of the cause, but somebody asked about it recently in another thread ...

On 8/29/2023 at 11:27 PM, Gristle said:

I've never run into this, but I see on the UESP site that it's listed as a bug -- sometimes with a bounty between 101 and 1000, guards will say "Wait ... I know you" but won't give you an option to pay the bounty. It looks like there are a few ways to address:

1. Steal something in front of a guard

2. Use console, click on guard, type "paycrimegold"

3. Maybe this mod?: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/74287/?tab=description

On 8/30/2023 at 9:36 AM, Seeker999 said:

Yes, that is correct. However, in this case, the dialog branch got stuck at "Wait, I know you" and it was impossible to talk to the guard and tell them "you're making a mistake," etc. Can't pay the fine if you can't talk to the guard!

This happened to me a few years ago, before I started using this mod, and the way I got the guards out of their rut was to steal an apple from a barrel in full view. This added to the existing bounty and allowed the guards to 'start over' and everything then progressed normally.

8 hours ago, DadDbdDcdDdDdDd said:

Greetings.   It's been a multi-day fight, but I have everything working now, with one exception...  I'm still missing feet when the driver casts the spell on me.  The only post I've been able to find is from a couple years ago, with no solution listed.  Any ideas on how to proceed?

tmp.png

The usual reason for something like this is that you didn't build it in Bodyslide. IIRC SLUTS uses the regular DD meshes, for me it lists two: EbonyPonyBoots and LeatherPonyBoots, you need to build the bodyslides for those for the bodytype (CBBE, BHUNP, 3BA, etc.) and body preset you are using.

2 hours ago, Talesien said:

The usual reason for something like this is that you didn't build it in Bodyslide. IIRC SLUTS uses the regular DD meshes, for me it lists two: EbonyPonyBoots and LeatherPonyBoots, you need to build the bodyslides for those for the bodytype (CBBE, BHUNP, 3BA, etc.) and body preset you are using.

That did indeed fix the problem.  And added arm and thigh bands I didn't know were missing.  I'd hit build in bodyslide, but never looked inside the batch build, assuming that was for building multiple bodies.... and it's a much smaller button so it shouldn't have been important... :P

Thanks.

On 2/8/2023 at 3:09 PM, Hero529 said:

Is there no support for Beast Races?  The inivsible bridle is really off-putting

About 7 months late but I made a beast race patch for my new Argonian character. This is intended for the version I use, "1.18F SE", but might at least cover the default bit gag/horse ear/blinders headpiece in newer versions. Turns out the armor addons already exist in the newest version of Devious Devices SE (5.2 as of this post), they just need to be added to the SLUTS gear which took me a whole 60 seconds in SSEEdit.

Spoiler

image.png.fc00a1a935edeb5c136a18519a552438.png

image.png.a3e2222d55b552a3d7bb200958ec3f09.png

image.png.f8bc226d804a22185ffb8bfaa2f4429a.png

Make sure you get the optional Beast Race support when installing Devious Devices 5.2 and this patch needs to load AFTER the SLUTS esp.

Argonian Sluts.esp

(Covers Argonians and Khajiits)

Edited by Situpz
added more info

Hey Scrab since your busy with your other sex lab project, Have you worked on this at all since your last update? I'm asking because I'm hoping to add my own patch which corrects the colors of the simple variants and replaces the models of the thermal harness with the new crotchless, collarless harnesses from the newest versions of devious devices.

edit: by Patch, I mean update

Edited by Ixmore
44 minutes ago, Ixmore said:

Hey Scrab since your busy with your other sex lab project, Have you worked on this at all since your last update? I'm asking because I'm hoping to add my own patch which corrects the colors of the simple variants and replaces the models of the thermal harness with the new crotchless, collarless harnesses from the newest versions of devious devices.

edit: my Patch, I mean update

I plan on releasing the next update for SLUTS in December, public then in Jan 2024, thatll mostly be dialogue extensions and bugfixes tho so you should be fine

This isn't really a patch, but an unofficial update. It what it does is correct the colors of the bondage items in the inventory menu, makes the default black harness use the leather texture instead of the ebonite, replaced the appearance thermal harnesses with the crotchless, collarless harnesses from devious devices, and added a "simple" variant of the thermal harnesses known as "Warming Harnesses" in both leather and ebonite variants. You'll have to spawn in the harness by console or an item spawning mod.

Edit: hope this could be merged in the future update.

SLUTS.esp

Edited by Ixmore

I started the quest through Simple Slavery++ and Sigaard successfully cast the spell on me, the outfit seemed to work properly and I delivered the item to someone in Riften. However, when I went back to Sigaard he said something like "What, still here? Did you forget something?" and my only two dialogue options are to eat and rest. I've tried saving and quitting, resting, fast traveling out and in and entering and leaving the HQ, but nothing seems to change it. The quest marker is above his head and my two un-greyed objectives read to return to Sigaard and "complete my duties". Anyone know a fix or a console command?

On 9/26/2023 at 7:21 PM, Leavleh said:

I started the quest through Simple Slavery++ and Sigaard successfully cast the spell on me, the outfit seemed to work properly and I delivered the item to someone in Riften. However, when I went back to Sigaard he said something like "What, still here? Did you forget something?" and my only two dialogue options are to eat and rest. I've tried saving and quitting, resting, fast traveling out and in and entering and leaving the HQ, but nothing seems to change it. The quest marker is above his head and my two un-greyed objectives read to return to Sigaard and "complete my duties". Anyone know a fix or a console command?

Update: I loaded back into my save after not playing for a day or two and the dialogue worked this time. Sigaard said the customer was unhappy with my delivery, but the quest progressed and another one started. I didn't do anything different this time, so I don't know why it worked, but it did.

Edited by Leavleh
4 hours ago, SilentPain99 said:

Hey,

I have a little problem.

The tattoos wont be shown.

Everything is working fine, except for the tattoos.

Can someone help me with that ?

Thanks in advance

Go into the SlaveTats MCM and choose Add/Remove to register the tats added by this mod.

On 10/6/2023 at 1:19 PM, GrimReaperCalls said:

@Scrab

Hey there! I've generated some Dragonborn Voice Over-files for this mod (using the Bella preset from elevenlabs) and was wondering if it's all right for me to upload them here?

sure, go ahead