I have the 1.5.97 Version of skyrim, I have installed the 1.5.97 version of Fuz ro dah and the 3.1 Version of SLUTS. I still get the böackscreen which does not go away even after a minute. I still get the items and I get the sound that they are being equipped. What am I doing wrong here ?

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 6/24/2023 at 3:06 PM, Scrab said:

For the V3 cycle I plan on having 3.. 4 maybe 5 more updates:

• Expand the ending dialogue; while I like the dialogue being shorter and straight to the point the current implementation is a bit.. "too straight" which makes the quest as a whole a little too repetitive again, imo. Gotta find that sweet spot between obnoxiously lengthy and uncomfortably short
  • Did I add the blackmailing example/default/teaser quest yet? If not thats also one update
  • 2 or 3 radiant encounters, 1 or 2 bandit ones and one "helpful merchant" which can happen during hauls
  • A proper redesign of the pilferage which will introduce the 1st of many .swf files \o/
  • I might also want to look into train a 11labs Voice for the carriage drivers. BecauseI dont like batch generating voices theres a good chance this would take an entire update cycle as well
  • Potentially one more bug fix patch

After all thats done I would move to V4.x which has the main focus on the HQ and general make up and presentation of the mod, main goals of this update will be:

• Getting rid of the default UILib sources and using a custom shop .swf instead
  • Overhauling the customization interface with yet another .swf file
  • Same for the upgrading system (we are at 4 .swf now \o/)
  • Overhauling the upgrade system requires the DD integration to be revisited. This will also allow male SLUTS workers
  • The HQ has some terrible lightning. I think if you compare the lighting in Alternate perspective and SLUTS HQ you would be stunned to know that both have the same author
  • The HQ also has some mesh errors that I need to fix. Ive learned a lil bit about mesh partitioning and how to edit meshes as a whole so there is some work coming at me
  • Overhauling the guards, especially the one on the front door needs some love. I hear you guys like him but hes way too slow for the things he does and while I wont expand him a lot I will try to make his quick interaction a little bit more fluent
  • Adding some radiant ponies to the HQ to add some more life to it
  • There will be some changes to the secretary lineup as well:
    • Too many NPC in this HQ are too toxic and mean, esp because I know about another dozen characters are not yet introduced so we need to balance this out a little bit
    • Anette (the Smith) will have a shift in personality, not necessarily less toxic but shell most certainly will become less mean and aggressive
    • Lucy and Susy (the Shopkeeper twins) will have their schedule overhauled and personality tweaked. I do like the idea of the jealous, dominant twin and the victimized, submissive one but again, its too aggressive and shallow rn. Im not entirely sure what Ill do with them, but there will also be changes, esp to their daily routine
    • Yagdo and Warrick stay unchanged
  • Id also like to look closer into making a custom look for some of the unique NPC. esp Warrick is supposed to be big, strong and feral and because he always runs around without clothes he certainly would benefit from having some care put into choosing this own schlong and body textures, also the "special male SLUT" is going to be the exact opposite and would need a more gracile and fragile body for that matter

So, for radiant SLUTS that arent mentioned anywhere here; I technically got everything I need for them: I got the Device overhaul to support male and female and a set of radiant workers that run around in the HQ

Its likely that the radiant encounters will be added sometime during V4 and V5

Also V5 will focus on the mines and east wing of the HQ

After thats done SLUTS (as the company environment) should slowly feel feature complete and we can start diversifying the individual feature brackets (side quests, blackmails, job quests, etc) and begin working on the individual story-quest lines :)

Wow that would be a looooooooong way from completing this mod...

Personally I prefer a mod "complete but small" rather than "mass but incomplete". Cause today I entered the HQ and accidently triggered the looking-for-book quest. Took some effort to finish it, looking for more quest with great anticipation, only to find out that was ALL, which was a bit disappointing. 

But since you have a proper plan for future updates, it's not a big problem. Just hoping not for too long :)

And some small issues found out today I wanna report/complain about:

1. I feel that the fees for upgrading/unlocking devices are way too high. 500,000 Filly coins for a single type of new yoke? Let's say it takes 5 mins to run the shortest haul from Riften to HQ, earning less than 5000 coins. So it's taking 8 hours at least. And I added over 6,000,000 f coins by console, still not enough to cover all the upgrades and unlocks. I think it completely ruins the fun of slowly upgrading in this mod.
  2. The chastity belt from the start of a haul couldn't get unlocked properly at the end of the hauls. Other gears including blindfolds are good. I'm using lv.0 belt for now, not sure if higher lv belts have the same issue.
  3. Couldn't get the chastity belt upgrated at Anetee, who keeps saying won't upgrade it for now. I can't figure out if it's because I'm not qualified or because the quest is incomplete. This is why I prefer "complete" from "mass". The unfinished but unexplained features are very confusing.
12 hours ago, 1947421196 said:

Couldn't get the chastity belt upgrated at Anetee, who keeps saying won't upgrade it for now.

I noticed that the chastity upgrade certificate was named (mitten) in the inventory, same as the mitten upgrade certificate but are two different letter. Could this lead to the problem?

Today I ran into another big problem. I pick up my stuff at the end of a haul, at the cost of acting a moving billboard for a while. Which has an effect that PC can't wear ANYTHING, even devious devices, stripping them automatically. Then it goes other event adding DDs on my PC, it fights the stripping effect endlessly. And I was stucked at the keep-popping textbox of that DD unequipment, forcing me to shut down the whole game to stop. 

Please do something about this. Sooner the better.

On 7/7/2023 at 5:28 AM, brdc said:

I noticed that the chastity upgrade certificate was named (mitten) in the inventory, same as the mitten upgrade certificate but are two different letter. Could this lead to the problem?

Today I ran into another big problem. I pick up my stuff at the end of a haul, at the cost of acting a moving billboard for a while. Which has an effect that PC can't wear ANYTHING, even devious devices, stripping them automatically. Then it goes other event adding DDs on my PC, it fights the stripping effect endlessly. And I was stucked at the keep-popping textbox of that DD unequipment, forcing me to shut down the whole game to stop. 

Please do something about this. Sooner the better.

have patch for this. meant to post early.

combines strip prevention work of @Mister X

and @ponzipyramid

credit and thanks both. hope okay to use. please message if problem.

this also stop strip for same protected items on "billboard" ad spell.

small fix for damaged premium package hauls. reset status so chain hauls not count as damaged too.

SLUTS-3.1_StripPlayerPatchAdFix.7z

1 hour ago, coronelwirs said:

Totally bugged mod, under any circumstances, the driver moves further away from the horse and stupidly stares at dovakin without doing anything. "Great mod"! And how to fix this bug? I've been reading here, a lot of people actually have it.

Can you show us your load order ?

I have done a lot of permutations over the years and I can tell you if you crowded your load order with a lot of script heavy mods running all at once, your not going to get a smooth experience.

11 hours ago, lurker9001 said:

Can you show us your load order ?

I have done a lot of permutations over the years and I can tell you if you crowded your load order with a lot of script heavy mods running all at once, your not going to get a smooth experience.

sure

as you can see, this bastard just staying and do nothing. 

Screenshot_2.jpg

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by coronelwirs
+info
10 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

sure

as you can see, this bastard just staying and do nothing. 

Screenshot_2.jpg

why are use S.L.U.T.S. Redux 1.18F_SE.7z and not SLUTSResume 3.1.zip?

think need to use save from before old version when replace with Resume 3,1

Edited by TnkQV
13 hours ago, TnkQV said:

because on this version i see SE, and on resume- no. I have enough №43 plugins, mostly it works, but barely

17 hours ago, TnkQV said:

nevermind, already install resume and now its working, but i m waiting those spell 10 minutes real time. 

9 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

because on this version i see SE, and on resume- no. I have enough №43 plugins, mostly it works, but barely

Spoiler

Um, 'SLUTSResume 3.1' is the SE version. The LE version is 'SLUTSResume 3.1 LE'.

Have you used 'S.L.U.T.S. Redux 1.18F_SE' the entire game? Or did you start with a different version?

That screensnap doesn't show your entire load order. Where are Devious Devices and Fuz Ro Doh? You're using such an old version of SLUTS that you may have to go into Devious Devices MCM and check the option for legacy versions.

fwiw, I'm running 19 'Form 43' plugins with 1 or 2 minor issues at most. No CTD, stuttering, lag, etc.

Try rerunning FNIS and check for warnings/errors.

If that doesn't work, try posting your entire load order (behind spoilers, please) along with your game version (v1.6.640, 1.5.97, etc.). You can create a .txt file by going to LOOT, click the Game tab and select 'copy load order.' Then just paste that into a notepad document. If you want to include the version number of the files, you'll need to add that manually. Might be helpful, though. And at least you'll have it for easy reference later. You can either upload the .txt document in your post or paste the info from it (again, behind spoiler tags). That will give anybody trying to help you better information.

nvm, I was afk, left the draft open and didn't check for updates before submitting.

Edited by Seeker999
6 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Um, 'SLUTSResume 3.1' is the SE version. The LE version is 'SLUTSResume 3.1 LE'.

Have you used 'S.L.U.T.S. Redux 1.18F_SE' the entire game? Or did you start with a different version?

That screensnap doesn't show your entire load order. Where are Devious Devices and Fuz Ro Doh? You're using such an old version of SLUTS that you may have to go into Devious Devices MCM and check the option for legacy versions.

fwiw, I'm running 19 'Form 43' plugins with 1 or 2 minor issues at most. No CTD, stuttering, lag, etc.

Try rerunning FNIS and check for warnings/errors.

If that doesn't work, try posting your entire load order (behind spoilers, please) along with your game version (v1.6.640, 1.5.97, etc.). You can create a .txt file by going to LOOT, click the Game tab and select 'copy load order.' Then just paste that into a notepad document. If you want to include the version number of the files, you'll need to add that manually. Might be helpful, though. And at least you'll have it for easy reference later. You can either upload the .txt document in your post or paste the info from it (again, behind spoiler tags). That will give anybody trying to help you better information.

nvm, I was afk, left the draft open and didn't check for updates before submitting.

man, already working, and i told it few hours ago

On 7/14/2023 at 9:31 AM, TnkQV said:

have patch for this. meant to post early.

combines strip prevention work of @Mister X

and @ponzipyramid

credit and thanks both. hope okay to use. please message if problem.

this also stop strip for same protected items on "billboard" ad spell.

small fix for damaged premium package hauls. reset status so chain hauls not count as damaged too.

SLUTS-3.1_StripPlayerPatchAdFix.7z 17.62 kB · 5 downloads

I saw one of the patches says not compatible to CFTO, plus I'm not in strong need for this as not using SLS/Training, so I might have to pass this patch. Thank you, anyway.

What bother me most is every time upgrading this mod, it has to be a clean save. No matter how many hauls have run, I just can't keep my haul records and upgraded gears to next version. I like this mod, but it really kills my motivation. So I'll put this mod away for a while and wait for the "complete version". Wish could be sooner : )

6 hours ago, brdc said:

I saw one of the patches says not compatible to CFTO, plus I'm not in strong need for this as not using SLS/Training, so I might have to pass this patch. Thank you, anyway.

What bother me most is every time upgrading this mod, it has to be a clean save. No matter how many hauls have run, I just can't keep my haul records and upgraded gears to next version. I like this mod, but it really kills my motivation. So I'll put this mod away for a while and wait for the "complete version". Wish could be sooner : )

SLUTS Resume support CFTO in script in 3.0.2. changelog say "fixed detection".

my patch based on 3.1 script with added checks that ponzipyramid and Mister X make december and february.

also add my bug fix. no other old code.

ponzipyramid not have access to 3.0.2 source script then.

if Scrab's SLUTS work with CFTO this patch still work. try.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 1:56 AM, Conni said:

I have the 1.5.97 Version of skyrim, I have installed the 1.5.97 version of Fuz ro dah and the 3.1 Version of SLUTS. I still get the böackscreen which does not go away even after a minute. I still get the items and I get the sound that they are being equipped. What am I doing wrong here ?

This describes me as well.  It isn't locked up, you can open the TAB menu and console, but nothing ever happens, the guy never speaks after jumping down from the wagon and never casts the spell.  I have a friend who uses v3.1 with AE and no problems, is this fully compatible with SE pre AE?

Edited by chuckyw

I can't upgrade the chastity belt.

Anette says "I don't upgrade that for you right now.  Come back later.. or not at all.  I don't care."

How do I get the upgrade?

The certificate description is also the same as the mittens.

Thanks,

On 8/7/2023 at 4:10 AM, Xuvish said:

I can't upgrade the chastity belt.

Anette says "I don't upgrade that for you right now.  Come back later.. or not at all.  I don't care."

How do I get the upgrade?

The certificate description is also the same as the mittens.

Thanks,

Can you please explain how you get personal equipment in the first place? The items that are added with the spell are (mostly) removed after the run. How can I use my own DDs?

Anyone else got trouble with bodyslide on LE? No outfits appear in bodyslide, other mods work fine. Bodyslide folder inside Sluts does not have slidersgroups or slidersets folders, I'm not super versed in bodyslide, so I'm not sure if that's relevant or needed.

Edited by Karkhel
12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Can you please explain how you get personal equipment in the first place? The items that are added with the spell are (mostly) removed after the run. How can I use my own DDs?

you talk to Annette in the headquarters and exchange your filly coins.  She then gives you a certificate to give to blacksmith to upgrade.  They are removed after you do the deliveries.  You just upgrade the ones you have.

50 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

you talk to Annette in the headquarters and exchange your filly coins.  She then gives you a certificate to give to blacksmith to upgrade.  They are removed after you do the deliveries.  You just upgrade the ones you have.

And what is the effect of the upgrades?