I can't even get the scripts to compile locally.  I'm sure it is due to me not having everything properly installed in the CK though.  Looks like the errors are caused by SexLab, meaning I don't have the right sources in the right places.  Or the sources for DD come to think of it.  Suppose I should take some time and try to sort all that out.

hey, super glad to see this getting picked up again, i've been following the mod since it was created. After Redux was abandoned i figured it was dead. Anyway! While Redux worked for me, Resume doesn't seem too. I'm using the legendary/last gen version of the mod in mod organizer and have all the requirements. Merged the LE patch with the main mod and the game starts fine, the mod works but then when it goes to gear up my character only the livery shows up. My dragonborn strips down to just her boots, the livery is applied and the cart spawns but thats it. It's not an issue with devious devices, I can spawn  the devices in using cursed loot and they all work fine. I just can't get Resume to work. I've tried reinstalling and redownloading the mod multiple times and even all the dependencies. I'm just wondering if i'm missing something. any help would be appreciated! 

57 minutes ago, sello23 said:

Do you have a link for it by any chance?

Here is the link. Since it is the base mod of all DD mods, if you don't have DD contraption then I assume you still use DD 4x. Go delete your old DD asset, DD interation, DD extension. The DD5 merge all 3 above and DD contraption, DD for him, DD beast race. If you use DD for him and DD beast race then delete it also.

I put the ShopUI into the next Update, too much trouble doing this here twice now

2.5 is a fairly content dry update but includes all? almost all? content that needed to be refitted for future Updates. Ideally Im really done know fiddling with old content and can just stack content on top of the existing one going forwarad but well see

S.L.U.T.S. Resume V2.5

You require a clean save for this

• Added Support for multiple Hauling Types
  • Added Worldspace-Support
  • Removed & replaced Arrears with S.L.U.T.S. own Crime Faction
    • This should in theory also fix all Bugs caused by the old Arrears System (and introduce new ones instead, yay!)
  • Changed Escrow Chest Behavior
    • The Escrow Chest is now spawned together with your Cart and stays there until you pick it up or move it through a Humiliation Scene
    • The Escrow Chests content will stay inside the Escrow Chest over the course of multiple Runs ( = Haul Series ) in case you didnt fetch everything when you opened it the first time after a Run
  • Improved S.L.U.T.S. Faction Relations
  • Expanded the Dialogue for the Gatekeeper in S.L.U.T.S. HQ's Entrance Hall
    • You can now offer him Filly Coins instead and Dialogue no longer phrases itself as if you are forced to sell yourself to get through
  • Added an Option to forcefully remove S.L.U.T.S.'s DD Quest Items (Haul Gear)

Fixes:

• MCM Option "All Debt to Arrears" now respects Filly Coins when removing Contents from your Escrow
  • When using the Essential Option in the MCM, your Essential Flag will no longer be removed at the end of a Haul if you were already essential when the Quest started
  • Yagdo's Book Quest now properly starts & completes itself
  • Anette no longer Upgrades your Blindfold or Chastity Belt while not holding a License while not using Blindfold/Chastity Belt
  • Fixed - I cant comprehend numbers higher than 7 - Script Errors

(I will attempt to care for backwards compatibility going forward)

=============================================

About Beast Race Support (& male PCs)

I want to remove the gender lock from this mod and include beast race support. The problem here is the amount of work. Id have to go over multiple 100 of devices and add support for both step by step which will take a while

For beast Race support specifically as that has been asked somewhere on the previous pages:

I dont know how exactly the textures work on the Beast Race meshes. Are they using the same textures as.. uh.. non beast race races?

What would be necessary to make it work are Armor Addons for every device affecting the head and that for all colors SLUTS uses and then add the AA to every SLUTS Restraint. The Restraints themselves would need their Race Settings to be adjusted. Its not super complicated, it just takes 5 decades to do and I dont know how to properly explain it 

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, Scrab said:

I put the ShopUI into the next Update, too much trouble doing this here twice now

2.5 is a fairly content dry update but includes all? almost all? content that needed to be refitted for future Updates. Ideally Im really done know fiddling with old content and can just stack content on top of the existing one going forwarad but well see

S.L.U.T.S. Resume V2.5

You require a clean save for this

• Added Support for multiple Hauling Types
  • Added Worldspace-Support
  • Removed & replaced Arrears with S.L.U.T.S. own Crime Faction
    • This should in theory also fix all Bugs caused by the old Arrears System (and introduce new ones instead, yay!)
  • Changed Escrow Chest Behavior
    • The Escrow Chest is now spawned together with your Cart and stays there until you pick it up or move it through a Humiliation Scene
    • The Escrow Chests content will stay inside the Escrow Chest over the course of multiple Runs ( = Haul Series ) in case you didnt fetch everything when you opened it the first time after a Run
  • Improved S.L.U.T.S. Faction Relations
  • Expanded the Dialogue for the Gatekeeper in S.L.U.T.S. HQ's Entrance Hall
    • You can now offer him Filly Coins instead and Dialogue no longer phrases itself as if you are forced to sell yourself to get through
  • Added an Option to forcefully remove S.L.U.T.S.'s DD Quest Items (Haul Gear)

Fixes:

• MCM Option "All Debt to Arrears" now respects Filly Coins when removing Contents from your Escrow
  • When using the Essential Option in the MCM, your Essential Flag will no longer be removed at the end of a Haul if you were already essential when the Quest started
  • Yagdo's Book Quest now properly starts & completes itself
  • Anette no longer Upgrades your Blindfold or Chastity Belt while not holding a License while not using Blindfold/Chastity Belt
  • Fixed - I cant comprehend numbers higher than 7 - Script Errors

(I will attempt to care for backwards compatibility going forward)

=============================================

About Beast Race Support (& male PCs)

I want to remove the gender lock from this mod and include beast race support. The problem here is the amount of work. Id have to go over multiple 100 of devices and add support for both step by step which will take a while

For beast Race support specifically as that has been asked somewhere on the previous pages:

I dont know how exactly the textures work on the Beast Race meshes. Are they using the same textures as.. uh.. non beast race races?

What would be necessary to make it work are Armor Addons for every device affecting the head and that for all colors SLUTS uses and then add the AA to every SLUTS Restraint. The Restraints themselves would need their Race Settings to be adjusted. Its not super complicated, it just takes 5 decades to do and I dont know how to properly explain it 

Some small issues:
 - MCM menu some bad strings tags ($SLUTS_sNoTalk, but in mcm is $SLUT_sNoTalk).
 - Tether function move player to cart, not cart to player. If cart fly to star (save > load > player flies also). Probably this line LeCart.TetherToHorse(myActor).
 - Ctrl + e not working for me.
 - In start haul manifest is showing three times, with zero reward.

LE version, new game

13 hours ago, Scrab said:

2.5 is a fairly content dry update but includes all? almost all? content that needed to be refitted for future Updates. Ideally I'm really done know fiddling with old content and can just stack content on top of the existing one going forward but well see

I'm hopeful. It's never fun trying to improve something when you have to first go back and fix what was already there. Looking forward to whatever you come up with!

The beast race meshes use the same textures as the human/elf meshes.

It should be possible to write an xEdit script to add the addons once you make them, but working with Pascal can be a bit of a pain.

I can confirm by editing the texture: devious\expansion\xpduderino\Pony_HeadGear_blackleather.dds

That the beast races use the same textures as non-beast races on the model. The only part that changes is the .nif

in this case it's devious\xpduderino\pony_headharness-ears-blinders_leather.nif adding _arg, _go, _kha, _orc, and then _m as well.

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot5.png

ScreenShot4.png

I just downloaded 2.5 and started with a fresh level 1 character ( I had been using 2.4 on a different character ).

Got my first haul and made it to my destination.

The NPC gave me the standard ' I gave at the temple' and 'oh your one of ours'.

Then he took my bridle off.

And that was it, he didn't continue.

If I try talking to him again he just says 'Ah your one of our ponies, You seem to be missing part of your uniform sweetheart'

and I cant complete the delivery.

I thought it might be a one off glitch so I tried it a second time, same result.

This is on SE.

I'm seeing alot of gag errors in the logs

I'm running DD 5.1 for SE ( worked fine with 2.4 )

[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: RemoveQuestDevice called for [Lv0] S.L.U.T.S. Bridle
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag-noFood)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: RemoveFromFridge(gag-noFood)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Poni: [Lv0] S.L.U.T.S. Bridle)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: Starting unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_DeviousGag (07007EB8)>]
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: Attempt to remove quest item: Poni: [Lv0] S.L.U.T.S. Bridle)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] ERROR: Static function ResetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [None].zadGagEffect.ClearMFG() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 13
    [None].zadGagEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 60
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"

Edited by Plumppy

mod wont ever work the way I want it huh

I also love how everyone here has issues on different parts of the haul

3 hours ago, Plumppy said:

Then he took my bridle off.

And that was it, he didn't continue.

That sounds like the Scene that should start cant start for some reason

There should be a forcegreet starting a Dialogue stored in S.L.U.T.S. Delivery! and if that Dialogue doesnt cancel out the Scene, that very Scene should reequip the Gag again zzz

(The "missing part of your uniform" should still start the Scene though)

2 hours ago, Foxcrest said:

After arriving at my destination the spell doesn't remove the devices. Bridle also doesn't remove when the cart driver says he is

That sounds like the property linking to my DD Script randomly decided to no longer work

2 hours ago, Pedaloa said:

I get the devices removed get my gear back but the quest never finishes

and that an overlook by me forgetting to stop the Quest once the Escrow picks up your stuff as I apparently only tested chain hauls & failed hauls. Finally something I can explain!

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, Plumppy said:

I'm seeing alot of gag errors in the logs

I'm running DD 5.1 for SE ( worked fine with 2.4 )

[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: RemoveQuestDevice called for [Lv0] S.L.U.T.S. Bridle
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag-noFood)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: RemoveFromFridge(gag-noFood)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Poni: [Lv0] S.L.U.T.S. Bridle)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: Starting unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_DeviousGag (07007EB8)>]
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] [Zad]: Attempt to remove quest item: Poni: [Lv0] S.L.U.T.S. Bridle)
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] ERROR: Static function ResetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [None].zadGagEffect.ClearMFG() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 13
    [None].zadGagEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "zadGagEffect.psc" Line 60
[07/12/2021 - 04:08:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"

That says that your mfgconsolefunc isnt installed properly and Sluts is doing what its supposed to do, calling DD to unequip the bridle but once DD got that call and tries to uh.. do its thing, it runs into the issue you see here:

The method ResetPhonemeModifier, which is expected to be on msgconsolefunc cant be found. Meaning your object mfgconsolefunc is corrupt or broken or missing or idk, leading into the call being aborted which leads to idk. Stuff that for us can be considered "undefined". What that means though is because I unequip the briddle BEFORE starting the Scene and thus that Error is thrown before I start the Scene, that this Error might be the reason why your SetDown Scene or really anything here never fires

All the other things arent Errors, just DD spaming your Log to tell the modder whats going on in DD :) 

Do others also have this error? That might explain a lot excpet of course why that Error is there in first place all of sudden

Edited by Scrab