Same issue with 2.5 as others.  Finish run, bridle is removed, no further dialogue follows.  Trying to talk to the agent again just gets "you are missing part of your uniform".

So tried using the console to add a bridle just to see if that would fix it.  Now agent says he will remove it, but he doesn't, and dialogue doesn't continue.

Sorry, 2.5 is broken, bad.

Let me know if this works:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume.7z

I merged the 2 Quests back into one and tried to stabilize the structure a bit more. Not entirely sure whats broken or really why it doesnt work. Everything was/is fine in my game so .. yep

Also I should correct myself: I will care for backwards compatibility once this here does what its told to do zzz

And yes, this ideally should be tested on a new game

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume.7z 50.63 MB · 1 download

I merged the 2 Quests back into one and tried to stabilize the structure a bit more. Not entirely sure whats broken or really why it doesnt work. Everything was/is fine in my game so .. yep

Also I should correct myself: I will care for backwards compatibility once this here does what its told to do zzz

I must let you down. For E smashing working, but if you not hit small window with delivery message, recipient repete: remove gag -> say something about you have not complete uniform -> put gag back .. start again. Window with delivery message is after removing gag.

Please confirm someone else.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume.7z 50.63 MB · 1 download

I tested on a new save, i managed to complete a haul now, but it was kinda buggy, the first time the guy removed the briddle and kept looping the conversation, the second time was loop to remove the briddle and  put the briddle back, but i keept talking to him and he accepted the haul. I tested cheating on console to see if was working properly using coc comands to fast travel, and reseting the cart to bring it closer again so the dettatched cart may be a reason for the bug. i didn't use any other devious device related mod, just SLUTS and devious device.

19 minutes ago, Mamango said:

Rebuild? I only know how to "Batch build"
Can you tell more please?

Batch build (more), build (single) and rebuild (single) is this same. You need only SLUTS_PonyGloves and SLUT Harness who is under Unassigned.

I love this game

So if I get both of you correctly, the issue is that you talk to the Recipient and the Dialogue starts normally, he does is "taking you for a (literal) slut" thing and then "oh its one of us", takes of briddle, and then theres a forcegreet, aye? The one with the "got a delivery for you -> good let me check the manifest/where cart?"

But no matter the choice you make, the "putting gag back on" dialogue will display which gives a very firm time limit to get through this forcegreet dialogue and most of the time fails it, canceling out w/e choice you made in this forcegreet dialogue?

2 hours ago, dertcz said:

Batch build (more), build (single) and rebuild (single) is this same. You need only SLUTS_PonyGloves and SLUT Harness who is under Unassigned.

Well im building everything, but few items like yoke, collar, mittens and even carriage itself are errors...

I've downloaded and installed all the game files (standard edition of Skyrim), and everything works fine, except for the fact that there are two giant triangles where the cart should be, and they stay there no matter how many times I reinstall, some help would be amazing.

Edited by Fenrir1995
6 hours ago, Fenrir1995 said:

I've downloaded and installed all the game files (standard edition of Skyrim), and everything works fine, except for the fact that there are two giant triangles where the cart should be, and they stay there no matter how many times I reinstall, some help would be amazing.

SE - special edition (new), LE - Legendary edition (old) ... If you have standard (old one) edition then you need LE pack.

6 hours ago, Fenrir1995 said:

Like I said, relevant files being used, AKA: LE Edition

Mesh for cart is in S.L.U.T.S. Resume LE Ressources\meshes\furniture\prisonercarriage\ and in LE pack is good car mesh.. Rhombus with exclamation mark indicate bad mesh version. Check if you have good car mesh. In ...\Data\meshes\furniture\prisonercarriage\

Good version (LE): sluts_cart.nif has 466 446b
Bad varsion (SE): sluts_cart.nif has 233 348b
If you have Redux car:
LE: sluts_cart.nif has 854 245b
SE: sluts_cart.nif has 332 674b

Edited by dertcz

If I immediately left click after the 'let me get that bridle off you' response comes up then things work fine.

I get the 'I have a delivery for you!' option and I can complete delivery.

If I don't left click immediately then I either don't get the 'I have a delivery for you!' option or I see the option flicker on screen for a fraction of a second before disappearing.

I had a quick look in CK to see how the scene is set up and I'm guessing the 1 second timer in Phase 2 before checking if the player is in conversation might be the issue.

I also thought that Fuz Ro Doh might be an issue but I tried it with and without the mod loaded and the results were the same.

5 hours ago, Plumppy said:

I had a quick look in CK to see how the scene is set up and I'm guessing the 1 second timer in Phase 2 before checking if the player is in conversation might be the issue.

Something in your not allowing forcegreets to work properly was my assumption too, but Im unsure what exactly to do to make it behave more stable for those games

This is unfortunately just a trial n error process for me

SLUTS.esp

1 hour ago, dertcz said:

@Scrab NPC remove gag. Very small window for delivery message. NPC saying about missing part of uniform. It does not continue for me.

So nothing changed?

Thats really annoying actually. Seems like the Forcegreet completes much, much earlier than it should in your game for reasons I shall not question

Ill take out the Sledgehammer and just remove the regag part completely until I get a new idea how to completely restructure this part

SLUTS.esp

Btw testing this I realized that the Quest Objective sometimes doesnt display, the second one I mean

Giving you a little insight: The Mod is already supporting 2 Haul Types in this very moment, the issue is just that the 2nd Quest is obviously not implemented yet. What this means is that essentially every time you only get 1 Objective, you would normally get this 2nd Haul Type. I will adjust the Script to no longer have that happen once I properly upload this next version

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

So nothing changed?

Thats really annoying actually. Seems like the Forcegreet completes much, much earlier than it should in your game for reasons I shall not question

Ill take out the Sledgehammer and just remove the regag part completely until I get a new idea how to completely restructure this part

SLUTS.esp 1.31 MB · 1 download

Btw testing this I realized that the Quest Objective sometimes doesnt display, the second one I mean

Giving you a little insight: The Mod is already supporting 2 Haul Types in this very moment, the issue is just that the 2nd Quest is obviously not implemented yet. What this means is that essentially every time you only get 1 Objective, you would normally get this 2nd Haul Type. I will adjust the Script to no longer have that happen once I properly upload this next version

End haul work fine for me. But if I claim chest with my stuff back, quest don't update (Still say get your gear back). Both way (normal and humiliated).

Edited by dertcz
45 minutes ago, dertcz said:

quest don't update (Still say get your gear back)

When opening the Escrow, the Quest Stage is set to 500 which should stop the quest

Can you type in console 

"getstage sluts_missionhaul"

and

"setstage sluts_missionhaul 500"

Based on my scripts, thats already the case, and this time its something really really trivial that shouldnt cause any errors zzz

22 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Can you type in console 

"getstage sluts_missionhaul"

Stage: 60

22 minutes ago, Scrab said:

"setstage sluts_missionhaul 500"

Yes, this complited quest.

If I look: sqv. And find EscrowChestRef,  then it is "NONE". This can be the source of the problem.