I wont go over basic stuff like how to use Bodyslide properly, there are millions of tutorials for that. Got a mansion & town to build

If parts of your body go missing when equipping certain Items then something is wrong with your meshes, usually means that they are missing

If youre using LE then make sure to download the LE ressources and if you arent sure that you generated SLUTS own Items in Bodyslide, generate them again

On 5/7/2021 at 12:54 AM, Scrab said:

I dont have any issues with the Tails, they work as intended in my game

Hmm odd. Mine shows it as sign instead of bell. gonna load up the redux esp and compare

Edit: Yea, definitely somethings not right about the Bell plug and Sign plug. When i select Bell plug in the customization, the sign plug was equipped and shown in my inventory, when i selected the sign plug, nothing was added into my inventory. 

Some screenshots to illustrate what i described above

1. Pony tail = Chain Bell in MCM

Spoiler

Selected Chain (Bell)

ScreenShot27.png

When quest starts, the Chained (Sign) plug is added into my inventory instead

ScreenShot29.png

2. Pony tail = Chain Sign in MCM

Spoiler

Selected Chained (Sign)

ScreenShot28.png

When quest starts, no plug is added into my inventory

ScreenShot30.png

11 hours ago, Scrab said:

I wont go over basic stuff like how to use Bodyslide properly, there are millions of tutorials for that. Got a mansion & town to build

If parts of your body go missing when equipping certain Items then something is wrong with your meshes, usually means that they are missing

If youre using LE then make sure to download the LE ressources and if you arent sure that you generated SLUTS own Items in Bodyslide, generate them again

I am using Special edition I just need Devious devices? I thought there was assets and stuff to go along with it but that was for basic skyrim so I am not sure about SE

9 hours ago, wastelandskiller said:

I am using Special edition I just need Devious devices? I thought there was assets and stuff to go along with it but that was for basic skyrim so I am not sure about SE

image.png.fc6eef47b2bc7493380caaa462338206.png

Open Bodyslide, type "sluts" in the top right corner, that should filter out anything except "SLUTS_PonyGloves" and "SLUTS_ThermalHarness", build those two

If the stuff is still invisible, you have corrupted or misplaced meshes, if those arent there, then you have missing meshes

I really shouldnt be explaining this btw, a simple 5min tutorial video would already cover this in 10 times greater detail

19 hours ago, MaskeDemon said:

Some screenshots to illustrate what i described above

Ah, I thought we were still at misaligned rendered & inventory devices

Im guessing youd need to change the order of the tails in the SLUTS_Main_Tails_i Formlist.. or however its called again

The Position in the Formlist needs to align with the Position of the list in the MCM, that might be a bit tricky to do if youre only working with Numbers though. In DD4 you need to do this for both, _i and _r

Its probably not worth the hassle considering the poor naming. The Sign-Tail is most certainly somewhere else in that list in that MCM (the "no tail" option perhaps?)

Ill never name things like that by numbers ever again kek

17 hours ago, Scrab said:

Ah, I thought we were still at misaligned rendered & inventory devices

Im guessing youd need to change the order of the tails in the SLUTS_Main_Tails_i Formlist.. or however its called again

The Position in the Formlist needs to align with the Position of the list in the MCM, that might be a bit tricky to do if youre only working with Numbers though. In DD4 you need to do this for both, _i and _r

Its probably not worth the hassle considering the poor naming. The Sign-Tail is most certainly somewhere else in that list in that MCM (the "no tail" option perhaps?)

Ill never name things like that by numbers ever again kek

Yea I've looked through the esp indeed its kinda messy to link those words to numbers. tail4 is bell and tail5 is sign and thats as far is i could get to figure where stuff goes lol.

Edit: "Fixed" it by moving swapping tail4 and tail5 position in main tail form. Would give up the sign anytime for a big bell ringing in between XD

Hi there,

run into an issue today.

I use CFTO alongside this mod and forgot to install the CFTO patch. The mod still worked though (there were two carriage drivers, one "normal" and one to start a sluts run).

Today I installed the CFTO patch, but now the carriage driver (only one per city now) don't give the option to start a run.

Load order:

- CFTO

- DCL

- S.L.U.T.S

- S.L.U.T.S DCL Patch

- S.L.U.T.S CFTO Patch

Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Ok, found the problem, I think it was because the opening quest was active when I installed the patch. Tested a new save, and it works now :) 

Haven't played in a week or so. I wanted to solve my lockup problem with SLUTS, so uninstalled it, did a fresh save and cleaned it. Reainstalled SLUTS. It is now working. I haven't tested everything yet, but looks like my character is back in the SLUTS business! Yay!

21 hours ago, Arastat said:

EDIT: Ok, found the problem, I think it was because the opening quest was active when I installed the patch. Tested a new save, and it works now

For future occurences: I made an option in the MCM .. "Reinitialize Mod" or something. Should be in the Debug Menu or so, that should also do it

The issue is that the mod needs to find the new Carriage Drivers first, the patch cant do that on an existing save, so its necessary to run a script over it instead

__

HQ will still take a while, Im almost done with the Mainbuilding, which contains the Mainhall, small Kitchen and Dining Room, Entrance Hall, Crafting Area and Display Hall. (Most of the utility) Whats left now is the East, West and North Wing, a few Caves & the Managers Chamber

The mod is already 3 times bigger than Redux in its current state and the building may be slightly inspired by Resident Evil. Yay. Overkill? Most certainly.

My PC had SlaveTats manualy added from SLUTS. After upgrading to 20 recieve purple body. Deleting tat helps. But now i have this tats in SlaveTats menu but applying them does nothing (even text line about slave tats is workink dont show).

9 hours ago, Robmonster13 said:

I can not get the livery tattoos to apply. Slave Tats says please wait while working ... and then nothing. I have body overlays increased to 18 and normal Slave Tats apply without any problems. I have redone loaded several times and they never work. 

The tats were completely changed from SLUTS Resume 1.19 B4 to 1.20. You must go into the SlaveTats MCM and do the "Add/Remove" option so that SlaveTats rebuilds its cache.

You also need to be aware that the current version 1.3.6 of SlaveTats has only a single cache across all your MO2 profiles. If you are using MO2 and you have different tats installed in different MO2 profiles, then you can use my SlaveTats patch to provide profile-specific SlaveTats caches. murfk said this patch will be included in the next version of SlaveTats.

14 hours ago, Herowynne said:

The tats were completely changed from SLUTS Resume 1.19 B4 to 1.20. You must go into the SlaveTats MCM and do the "Add/Remove" option so that SlaveTats rebuilds its cache.

You also need to be aware that the current version 1.3.6 of SlaveTats has only a single cache across all your MO2 profiles. If you are using MO2 and you have different tats installed in different MO2 profiles, then you can use my SlaveTats patch to provide profile-specific SlaveTats caches. murfk said this patch will be included in the next version of SlaveTats.

Do I need to move the tat textures out of the textures/actors/character/slavetats directory and place them into textures/slavetats or do I leave them where they installed.

I’m using NMM so hopefully it won’t be an issue. 

3 hours ago, Robmonster13 said:

Do I need to move the tat textures out of the textures/actors/character/slavetats directory and place them into textures/slavetats or do I leave them where they installed.

I’m using NMM so hopefully it won’t be an issue. 

You should leave the tat textures where they are installed.

On 5/9/2021 at 2:21 PM, cerebus300 said:

Haven't played in a week or so. I wanted to solve my lockup problem with SLUTS, so uninstalled it, did a fresh save and cleaned it. Reainstalled SLUTS. It is now working. I haven't tested everything yet, but looks like my character is back in the SLUTS business! Yay!

Well... not so fast. I did one run and that was fine. Then I got sent to SLUTS from guards in Whiterun to pay for crimes. They started the haul to Winterhold, but didn't equip me with all of the equipment. When I arrived at Winterhold the guy said I needed to do another run (I don't think that I would have needed to - it was a small fine) and then he climbed back on top of the cart and did nothing while I was stuck again. Back to the same problem as before. When I asked him about a run, he said I was already on one and needed to finish that, but I didn't have a cart, no destination, no pony gear, and I was stuck in place without any way to move. I would really love to find a way to fix this issue. The mod just breaks every time I try to use it.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:35 PM, Robmonster13 said:

I can not get the livery tattoos to apply. Slave Tats says please wait while working ... and then nothing. I have body overlays increased to 18 and normal Slave Tats apply without any problems. I have redone loaded several times and they never work. 

I also have this issue (SLUTS Resume 1.20, SlaveTats 1.3.6 LE).

When SLUTS attempts to apply the livery it fails with "sluts: no matching tats found". (The full list of SLUTS messages from the log is:

SLUTS: Dipatcher ID: 3
 SLUTS: sending story event with Kibell to Alfarinn to Windhelm
 SLUTS: Setting up "DefaultHaul"
 SLUTS: MissionHaul SetStage 5
 SLUTS: Placing Wagon
 SLUTS: Applying Tats
 sluts: removing livery
 sluts: removing 0 tats
 SLUTS: mcm.bUseSlutsColors = TRUE
 SLUTS: mcm.iCustomLiveryColor = 0
 sluts: no matching tats found
 SLUTS: Attempting to Tether
 SLUTS: Tethered Actor to cart

)

Trying to apply the livery manually from the SlaveTats MCM also fails. I can select the "SLUTS" section and I if I click on the pattern drop down I get the expected list, but when I select one the name in the MCM doesn't change from "[NO TATTOO]" and in the Papyrus log I find this:

SlaveTats: No such file: Actors\Character\slavetats\sluts\livery\livery_cbbe_default.dds

IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH SLAVETATS THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS TO GO INTO SLAVETATS MCM AND CLICK THE OPTION "ADD/REMOVE TATS" AND SEE IF THAT FIXES THE ISSUE 

On 5/12/2021 at 8:50 PM, H4rl said:

How do I reattach the carriage?

You quit to main menu and reload your save from there

On 5/12/2021 at 9:01 PM, H4rl said:

Any 3ba conversions of the 'gear' also?

The harness needs a mesh for UNP and UNPB also. I will do that eventually but finishing the HQ has priority right now

Which btw shrunk a lil bit cause the CK annoys me with its constant crashes every 20mins. This mod is cursed or something, not sure. What sort of Demon have you created here Doc :^) 

.. also does anyone remember this one popular mod that got deleted last year and made a lotta people sad? No clue about its name or what it was about, but I remember it having a SS integration which had the Player work in a mine. SLUTS HQ also has a mine

7 minutes ago, Scrab said:

IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH SLAVETATS THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS TO GO INTO SLAVETATS MCM AND CLICK THE OPTION "ADD/REMOVE TATS" AND SEE IF THAT FIXES THE ISSUE 

I feel your pain. ? I didn't even realize it was all caps, before reduced the font size. ?

But, honestly, sometimes people just don't rtfm. I don't know the technical reasons why slavetats has this annoying button, but

maybe you can trigger this button on first startup? Or maybe even better, you can convince the author of slavetats to auto-trigger add-remove when

a mod wants to add something that isn't found?

3 minutes ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

Or maybe even better, you can convince the author of slavetats to auto-trigger add-remove when a mod wants to add something that isn't found?

My understanding is that SlaveTats did that originally, but that caused a performance problem, so the manual Add/Remove button was introduced.

14 minutes ago, Scrab said:

There is no such option in SlaveTats 1.3.6 LE.

I was able to solve my problem: For some reason my slavetats folder contained a folder called "sluts", which appears to come from a previous version of SLUTS and I don't why Vortex has placed it there since all of those versions have been uninstalled. There is no sluts.json file in the directory, but there is "sluts.json.bak" which SlaveTats may have been looking at. Deleting all of those fixed the issue.

On 5/16/2021 at 3:31 PM, unstattedcommoner said:

There is no such option in SlaveTats 1.3.6 LE.

I was able to solve my problem: For some reason my slavetats folder contained a folder called "sluts", which appears to come from a previous version of SLUTS and I don't why Vortex has placed it there since all of those versions have been uninstalled. There is no sluts.json file in the directory, but there is "sluts.json.bak" which SlaveTats may have been looking at. Deleting all of those fixed the issue.

One of the annoying thing about Vortex is that it will remove files when you uninstall a mod but it leaves all of the damn file folders behind with a goofy 96 byte file named "__folder_managed_by_vortex".  I've started deleting any folder in my Skyrim and Fallout directories that only contains this single file.  So far I've found and deleted about 50 of these "empty" folders without any issues ... but I may be "living on the edge" and have it come back and bite me in the ass.

Since I do not have HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) because I have a potato machine, I'm wondering about the tail which require it. 

1) Is the tail optional? 

2) If not tail optional and I install SMP for the tail and the few DD5.1 devices that use it, would I be required to install an HDT CBBE body?  HDT physics on the CBBE bodies would overload my machine.  CBPC works fine for me.

Thanks