Hi @Searinoxii@Scrab Not sure if this is the right place to post this.  I was testing the SLUT Patch for DCL Guard Dialog from @Searinoxiiand have noticed some dialog options does not kick start the DCL arrest event. 

Would any of u be able to guide me where and how it is within the patch esp or pex that has been done correctly for the "Offer PC body" dialog option? I would then work on a fix for the rest of the options if I am able to. Thank you very much

Screenshots attached below shows an infinite loop of the guard dialog when other dialog options were chosen

Spoiler

ScreenShot15.png

ScreenShot16.png

ScreenShot17.png

ScreenShot18.png

ScreenShot19.png

Below shows the correct expectation of kicking start the dcl arrest event after choosing the " Offer PC body" Dialog options

Spoiler

ScreenShot20.png

ScreenShot21.png

I've been having problems with the mod since I've done that last update. I should roll it back and see if that fixes it, but haven't done that yet. 

Every time I talk to a carriage driver to start some hauls (or as rehabilitation) the driver says the "Let's see what I have" line and usually just sits there on the cart. Once he got off but then climbed back on again. In the mean time my character is frozen in place and can't do anything. Since I haven't moved I can initiate another conversation with the driver but then he says that I'm already doing a delivery and that I had better finish that one first. I haven't found any way to get out of my character being stuck and it would still leave SLUTS broken going forward. I always have to load a previous start. 

So, essentially, for me, SLUTS is completely broken and breaks my game any time it is initialized.

11 hours ago, MaskeDemon said:

Hi @Searinoxii@Scrab Not sure if this is the right place to post this.  I was testing the SLUT Patch for DCL Guard Dialog from @Searinoxiiand have noticed some dialog options does not kick start the DCL arrest event. 

Would any of u be able to guide me where and how it is within the patch esp or pex that has been done correctly for the "Offer PC body" dialog option? I would then work on a fix for the rest of the options if I am able to. Thank you very much

Screenshots attached below shows an infinite loop of the guard dialog when other dialog options were chosen

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot15.png

ScreenShot16.png

ScreenShot17.png

ScreenShot18.png

ScreenShot19.png

Below shows the correct expectation of kicking start the dcl arrest event after choosing the " Offer PC body" Dialog options

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot20.png

ScreenShot21.png

Hi, thanks for very descriptive report. There was indeed mistake in crime outcome calculation and that caused that proper diualogue choice didn't even show up. Here is fixxed version (esp is enough. No need for clean save or anything, just replace it).

SLUTS DCL patch.esp

On 4/23/2021 at 12:12 PM, Scrab said:

S.L.U.T.S. Resume 1.20

Bugfixes

• Fixed an issue with SlaveTats not being applied properly

@Scrab I'm sorry to report that something broke with SlaveTats integration with Sluts 1.20.

Sluts 1.19 B4 integration with SlaveTats worked perfectly for me. The tats are applied when beginning a haul.

With Sluts 1.20, the tats are not applied at the beginning of a haul.

I just tested this with two new separate MO2 profiles side-by-side -- one MO2 profile with Sluts 1.19 B4 and the other MO2 profile with Sluts 1.20.

Began a new game with Alternate Start in each MO2 profile and and did the exact same steps to start the game, go to a carriage driver, and accept a haul.

• WIth Sluts 1.19 B4, I get the "SlaveTats is working on..." notification message and the tats are applied.
  • WIth Sluts 1.20, I do not get the "SlaveTats is working on..." notification message and the tats are not applied. Excluding the lack of tat application, the haul starts successfully.

I use the UNP livery checkbox in the MCM, in case that is relevant.

5 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I'm sorry to report that something broke with SlaveTats integration with Sluts 1.20.

Did you choose the Add/Remove Option in SlaveTats? Are you using the latest version of SlaveTats?

8 hours ago, Scrab said:

Are you using the latest version of SlaveTats?

Yes, I am using SlaveTats 1.3.6 SE (2021-04-15)

8 hours ago, Scrab said:

Did you choose the Add/Remove Option in SlaveTats?

No, I did not. Not for Sluts 1.19 B4 and not for Sluts 1.20.

I started a new game for both of these test runs, and that option is typically only needed when adding a tat package to an existing game.

Using that option is not needed when starting a new game with Sluts 1.19 B4.

Is that option needed when starting a new game with Sluts 1.20?

Please keep in mind that Sluts 1.19 B4 is working perfectly with SlaveTats for me. Sluts 1.20 is not working with SlaveTats for me.

I can get a Papyrus log if that would help? Do you want that for troubleshooting?

33 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

No, I did not. Not for Sluts 1.19 B4 and not for Sluts 1.20.

SlaveTats was completely redone in 1.20

When you take a look into the data structure of 1.19 and compare it to 1.20 youll see that 1.20 uses 3 different Jsons for its Tats instead of only 1 and has its folders differently structured

I have no idea why it didnt work in 1.19 for some (including me tbh I just didnt really care as I dont use the mod myself) so I went to other packs and checked out how they structure their stuff. Its usually only 1 subfolder, sluts had multiple ones

I dont know much about ST but from what I gathered, the profile used for the MCM does indeed stay throughout savegames. Perhaps its something you dont realize if youre not constantly making new games (One of the reasons why Im creating my own Alternate Start mod; LAL takes 5 years until I get where I want and crashes half the time kek) but I definetly had an outdated MCM when starting new games. Also it seems to have issues with sub folders

Idk why that is and why only some have issues, maybe its a localisation thing, maybe its something else deep in the system. Who knows

Long story short, 1.20 SlaveTats is essentially a completely new SlaveTats integration that has barely anything to do with the 1.19 & Redux Version, hence reconfiguring SlaveTats is most likely necessary when upgrading. I guess I shouldve wrote that in the Patchnots (alongside what the 42 billion downloads do)

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

Long story short, 1.20 SlaveTats is essentially a completely new SlaveTats integration that has barely anything to do with the 1.19 & Redux Version, hence reconfiguring SlaveTats is most likely necessary when upgrading.

Thank you for the info. I used the Add/Remove option in SlaveTats and Sluts 1.20 now applies the tats for me.

After researching how SlaveTats stores its cache, I now realize that my previous understanding was completely incorrect. I said this and it is all wrong:

8 hours ago, Herowynne said:

that option is typically only needed when adding a tat package to an existing game.

I discovered, much to my surprise, that SlaveTats stores its cache file outside the Skyrim Data directory!

SlaveTats stores its cache of installed tats in a file named slavetats_cache.json that is located in the Skyrim game directory rather than the Data directory.

Because the cache file is stored outside the Data directory, then MO2 does not manage the file, and the same file is used for all your MO2 profiles, which is really bad.

I posted a question to @murfk on the SlaveTats support forum, asking whether SlaveTats can be changed to store the cache file in the Data directory instead.

On 5/1/2021 at 9:11 AM, cerebus300 said:

I've been having problems with the mod since I've done that last update. I should roll it back and see if that fixes it, but haven't done that yet. 

Every time I talk to a carriage driver to start some hauls (or as rehabilitation) the driver says the "Let's see what I have" line and usually just sits there on the cart. Once he got off but then climbed back on again. In the mean time my character is frozen in place and can't do anything. Since I haven't moved I can initiate another conversation with the driver but then he says that I'm already doing a delivery and that I had better finish that one first. I haven't found any way to get out of my character being stuck and it would still leave SLUTS broken going forward. I always have to load a previous start. 

So, essentially, for me, SLUTS is completely broken and breaks my game any time it is initialized.

Okay, so I decided to go waaaaaaaaay back with my save and moved back to a time before the new SLUTS was installed, so It should be installed on that save anew. I'm still getting the same problem where I ask for a haul and the carriage driver says he will see what he has and just sits there. I'm locked in place and nothing more happens. This is a new thing. Anyone else have this problem, or thoughts on what might be doing this?

6 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Okay, so I decided to go waaaaaaaaay back with my save and moved back to a time before the new SLUTS was installed, so It should be installed on that save anew. I'm still getting the same problem where I ask for a haul and the carriage driver says he will see what he has and just sits there. I'm locked in place and nothing more happens. This is a new thing. Anyone else have this problem, or thoughts on what might be doing this?

Someone here recently had a similar issue with Quests not being able to start. The issue there was the Location Properties not being initialized properly for reasons beyond my understanding

Perhaps you have a similar issue? That should be noted in the Log if so with an Error that a Property in SLUTS_Main (or is it Init?) isnt filled. Not sure why that happens, perhaps Fragments from a previous Version corrupting the properties in some way?

Hi @Scrab, been testing the customization section. It seems the breast yoke animation does not align correctly. is it just me or there is some bug with the animation on v1.2?

The arms animation seems to be using a standard yoke instead of locking to the breast yoke in the screenshot below.

Edit: Tested with Chained yoke. It seems both bound animations were swapped

Spoiler

20210504002053_1.jpg

ScreenShot24.png

There seem to be issue with the plugs too. The Chained Bell shows up as Chained Sign and there is nothing showing for Chained Sign

In addition, not sure if anyone else is getting some texture problem in the screenshot below. When i have the armbinder combination + plug, it appears like the screenshot below

Spoiler

ScreenShot26.png

Edit: I've just loaded up with 1.18 Redux and tested all the customization, they worked.

I'm aware you are busy with HQ. If you would be so kind to guide me where i can fix them that would be great and i will upload a fixed version in my post.

Thank you very much!

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

Someone here recently had a similar issue with Quests not being able to start. The issue there was the Location Properties not being initialized properly for reasons beyond my understanding

Perhaps you have a similar issue? That should be noted in the Log if so with an Error that a Property in SLUTS_Main (or is it Init?) isnt filled. Not sure why that happens, perhaps Fragments from a previous Version corrupting the properties in some way?

I noticed in my setup that when the carriage driver was sitting I wasn't able to initiate a haul, but when he was standing I had no problems starting a haul. It's as if when he was sitting he was just resting, so I didn't see it as a problem but more a part of the gameplay.

I dont consider the Courir Service a part of SLUTS, also there are other mods altering the guy I dont want to conflict with

Also Im not interested in "turning everything female". Its boring; extremely monotone. On that note, Im not into misogyny whatsoever, Im aware that the Default Haul has Dialogue that goes into this direction and that some may expect this to continue like that and to those: Im sorry but you might be better of sticking to Redux

There will be male secretaries for the HQ (e.g. the cook will be a male orc) and there will be male workers too - which wont be treated any better than the female ones, just to make that clear. You will be treated the way you are being treated due to the position inside the company, not because of the gender of your PC

Spoiler

spell.JPG.b1cc382ae15ace9ae4143f79fcb8391e.JPG

I don't know if it was here ..
about a year ago I found a mod for SE, most likely it was remade from an early version of s.l.u.t.s
it allows you to harness any female NPC to the cart
the cart cannot be controlled manually, you can only choose one of the cities of Skyrim and you will be taken there by road.
the spell can be learned through the book.
I am not the author of this mod and I am not an advanced mod creator. maybe you could use this as a resource.
It would be nice to add a book of spells for sale from the NPC at headquarters. and also add the ability to manually drive a cart.

this can expand the functionality of the mod. the character may not be an employee of the company, but can rent the carts.

and
I also have an idea, it would be nice to add a system of fatigue and other effects to the mod (stamina regen, running and sprinting speed e.t.c)

now a character with a cart can simply run away from most enemies.

(sorry for text - it g-translate)

Cart-ENG-SE 1.0.7z

9 hours ago, GrayCat said:

a character with a cart can simply run away from most enemies.

Thats actually something that will get even worse with the next version :) 

I dont really design any of this with difficulty in mind but more with the time it takes to get from A to B

I finished working on the reinforced Uniform (its only a bit of copyPaste action now) and the Bonuses will be the following:

Reinforcing

In total, there are 10 Reinforcements Levels (RLv)

You start at Lv0

To reach Lv3, 7 and 10, you will have to do a little Quest (usually a Gathering Quest)

Upgrades are Permanent and once per Part

Lv10 will cost 5m Filly Coins

Stats:

Defense Grows from 0 to 19 for Gloves & Boots, from 0 to 23 for Gags

• Boots increase Movement Speed from 0% to 30% based on RLv
    *Note that DDs Boots on Default give you -15% Speed, so this effectively increases your MS by 50% at Lv10
  • Boots RLv10 Bonus: +50 Stamina
  • Gloves increase your Stamina Regen from 10 to 100% based on RLv
  • Gloves RLv10 Bonus: +50 Stamina
  • Gags increase your Magic Resistance from 5 to 30% based on RLv
  • Gags RLv10 Bonus: +50 Stamina

Accessoires

Additionally there are 2 more Accessoires that you can unlock. Both cost 500k

• Chastity Belts
    • Cannot be Reinforced
    • Probably behave like regular Chastity Belts
    • Have to be destroyed (in the HQ) to be removed from the Uniform
  • Blindfolds
    • Can be Reinforced
    • Blind enemies in your surroundings, making you harder to detect
      • Reinforcing increases the Radius of this Effect
      • RLv10 Bonus: Increases the strength of this effect
    • Have to be destroyed (in the HQ) to be removed from the Uniform
      • A destroyed Blindfold will keep its Upgrade Level but still needs to be repurchased for 500k

So, the mod wont become any harder. I dont think the mod ever was "hard" and I suppose that to make you actually worry about enemies, Id have to slow you down to a point where the actual haul would just become su~per annoying, instead I want to focus on making Hauls faster and easier (that kind of sounds like the logical step when making an Upgrade System)

This opinion is probably contradicting again but if I ever were to use adult mods in my main profile, Id choose adult mods because of the gameplay they offer me, not for the possibility to see me tossed up in Bondage Gear running through the world. Im aware that some play this mod specifically for this but my focus is more about the gameplay, and slowing you down to make enemies run after you more easily is the exact opposite of that

Hence my main criticism towards Redux is a simple "Nothing is happening", the runs feel very stale and slow and the challenge was never really there (and even if that were so, the runs would still feel so slow & stale that the challenge would become boring very quickly). The Upgrade System tries to partially fight that, not only givng you more motivation to do runs (if you want to complete your armor) but also making runs faster which should help to slow down the process of runs becoming too stale

@MaskeDemon

Ill only give you a workaround, I have to admit DD Integration is pretty messy, so properly fixing this requires some more attention

1. Load up SLUTS in the CK and look for the Breeast & Chained Yoke ending with an _r
    They arent named, just numbered. Youll have to look for Sluts_Yoke(1~6)_r, the preview tells you which one is which. To preview RMB the armor => Preview
  2. Open them and go into the Keywords, the BreastYoke will have a Keyword named "zad_DeviousYoke" and the chained one will have a Keyword "zad_DeviousYokeBB"
  3. Delete the "zad_DeviousYoke" from the Breastyoke and add the "zad_DeviousYokeBB" Keyword to it
  4. If the line saying "Slot 32" isnt already marked blue, click it to mark it blue
  5. Do the same for the Chainyoke, but the other way around (Delete yokeBB and add yoke)
  6. If the line saying "Slot 32" is currently marked blue, unmark it

This "should" fix the Animation, though the Preview IG (in your Inventory) will be swapped and I dont know if the MCM Options lign up. As mentioned DD integration is a bit weird; I reorganize them currently in V2 (hence it took so long for me to give an answer to this)

3 hours ago, wastelandskiller said:

I dont think my devious devices is working properly some items work but others make the body invisible like boots and chest pieces 

run Bodyslide

23 hours ago, Scrab said:

@MaskeDemon

Ill only give you a workaround, I have to admit DD Integration is pretty messy, so properly fixing this requires some more attention

1. Load up SLUTS in the CK and look for the Breeast & Chained Yoke ending with an _r
    They arent named, just numbered. Youll have to look for Sluts_Yoke(1~6)_r, the preview tells you which one is which. To preview RMB the armor => Preview
  2. Open them and go into the Keywords, the BreastYoke will have a Keyword named "zad_DeviousYoke" and the chained one will have a Keyword "zad_DeviousYokeBB"
  3. Delete the "zad_DeviousYoke" from the Breastyoke and add the "zad_DeviousYokeBB" Keyword to it
  4. If the line saying "Slot 32" isnt already marked blue, click it to mark it blue
  5. Do the same for the Chainyoke, but the other way around (Delete yokeBB and add yoke)
  6. If the line saying "Slot 32" is currently marked blue, unmark it

This "should" fix the Animation, though the Preview IG (in your Inventory) will be swapped and I dont know if the MCM Options lign up. As mentioned DD integration is a bit weird; I reorganize them currently in V2 (hence it took so long for me to give an answer to this)

Thank you so much! i will go try it out

Edit: Fixed the yoke. The Chained Bell is assigned to Sign when rendered and the Chained Sign is not rendering anything. Would you be so kind to point out where should i make changes? Or would the changes be the same as the yoke, by replacing keywords?

7 hours ago, wastelandskiller said:

set bodyslide up and everything it ran ( I think ) but still does not seem to work out the invisible armors if u need any other information id be happy to tell ya

Are you having a Caliente Folder for SLUTS in your SLUTS index in your mod organizer? (whichever youre using)

6 hours ago, MaskeDemon said:

The Chained Bell

I dont have any issues with the Tails, they work as intended in my game

10 hours ago, Scrab said:

Are you having a Caliente Folder for SLUTS in your SLUTS index in your mod organizer? (whichever youre using)

I dont have any issues with the Tails, they work as intended in my game

I am not too sure what you mean exactly I am kinda new to modding but I use vortex as my manager do you think we can call and chat over the issues sometime xD? would be much easier