Worst thing you've done in skyrim

On 7/31/2020 at 3:19 PM, Enigma117 said:

Female Orange skinned Drummer

I never did trust drummers, always so controlling, sat at the back, raised above everyone else.

Bass players too, they're the drummer's evil henchmen, I tell you.

(Orange skinned probably means they're from Essex, even less trust worthy)

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I never did trust drummers, always so controlling, sat at the back, raised above everyone else.

Bass players too, they're the drummer's evil henchmen, I tell you.

(Orange skinned probably means they're from Essex, even less trust worthy)

Hear, hear. Sweaty bastards the lot of 'em.

• 3 months later...

I play as a noble who is secretly the leader of a cult of Molag Bal. I don’t even know where to begin with the horrible things I’ve done in Skyrim.

I have all the material wealth that I need, so most loot bores me. The real loot is the female bandits that I capture. Right now, I have at least 40 former enemies sitting in the prison wing of my temple, waiting to be raped, tortured, and sacrificed to Molag Bal. I’ve probably raped and sacrificed another 60 of them at least.

But bandits and other enemies aren’t enough to satisfy Molag Bal. Innocent women all over Skyrim have mysteriously disappeared, never to be heard from again:

Poor Angi, all alone in her mountain cabin. She was right to be wary of strangers. I befriended her and played her little archery game. She spurned my initial advances, not realizing that I wasn’t asking. No one was there to hear her screams. I knocked her out after I had my fun, and she woke up in a cage in the temple.

Sweet Hroki, so naive and inexperienced. She was flattered when the mighty Dragonborn showed an interest in her. I lured her out for a short walk, then tied her up and threw her in a sack. I took her virginity on the altar as she sobbed.

The Uriel sisters, Ganna and Gemma. They complained about their failing business in Kynesgrove. They don’t have to worry about that anymore. The only thing they need to worry about now is the taste of each other’s pussies as I forced the sisters to fuck. (At least, they did until I sacrificed them to free up their cages.)

Gwendolyn, the poor farm girl. Nobody is going to miss her. Not really. They might look for her for a few days, but it’s not like she’s someone important.  No one is coming to save her. She will spend the rest of her short life locked in a cage, my plaything to do with as I please.

Aranea was pissed when I showed her the Black Star. She must know that Azura abandoned her for her failure, yet she still cries out to her god as I force myself inside her. Her torment will end soon, however. She is next in line to be sacrificed when I need to free up a slot.

Poor Voada. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was merely paying her boss a visit to uncover the Gourmet’s true identity, but I couldn’t leave any witnesses. I slit her brother’s throat, but why waste a feisty redhead? Getting her out of Markarth was tricky—she was a bit of a screamer—but her pussy was that much more delicious when I got her home.

Constance Michel was exquisite. So selfless, so pure, so goodhearted. She didn’t at all deserve what fate had in store for her, which was precisely what made her so sublime to violate. Molag Bal rewarded me greatly for such a treat.

39 minutes ago, The Man in Black said:

I play as a noble who is secretly the leader of a cult of Molag Bal. I don’t even know where to begin with the horrible things I’ve done in Skyrim.

<snipped>

I don't know if it actually was a competition but I think you just won.

10 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

I have all the material wealth that I need, so most loot bores me. The real loot is the female bandits that I capture. Right now, I have at least 40 former enemies sitting in the prison wing of my temple, waiting to be raped, tortured, and sacrificed to Molag Bal. I’ve probably raped and sacrificed another 60 of them at least.

But bandits and other enemies aren’t enough to satisfy Molag Bal. Innocent women all over Skyrim have mysteriously disappeared, never to be heard from again:

Poor Angi, all alone in her mountain cabin. She was right to be wary of strangers. I befriended her and played her little archery game. She spurned my initial advances, not realizing that I wasn’t asking. No one was there to hear her screams. I knocked her out after I had my fun, and she woke up in a cage in the temple.

Sweet Hroki, so naive and inexperienced. She was flattered when the mighty Dragonborn showed an interest in her. I lured her out for a short walk, then tied her up and threw her in a sack. I took her virginity on the altar as she sobbed.

The Uriel sisters, Ganna and Gemma. They complained about their failing business in Kynesgrove. They don’t have to worry about that anymore. The only thing they need to worry about now is the taste of each other’s pussies as I forced the sisters to fuck. (At least, they did until I sacrificed them to free up their cages.)

Gwendolyn, the poor farm girl. Nobody is going to miss her. Not really. They might look for her for a few days, but it’s not like she’s someone important.  No one is coming to save her. She will spend the rest of her short life locked in a cage, my plaything to do with as I please.

Aranea was pissed when I showed her the Black Star. She must know that Azura abandoned her for her failure, yet she still cries out to her god as I force myself inside her. Her torment will end soon, however. She is next in line to be sacrificed when I need to free up a slot.

Poor Voada. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was merely paying her boss a visit to uncover the Gourmet’s true identity, but I couldn’t leave any witnesses. I slit her brother’s throat, but why waste a feisty redhead? Getting her out of Markarth was tricky—she was a bit of a screamer—but her pussy was that much more delicious when I got her home.

Constance Michel was exquisite. So selfless, so pure, so goodhearted. She didn’t at all deserve what fate had in store for her, which was precisely what made her so sublime to violate. Molag Bal rewarded me greatly for such a treat.

well i role play a hero as stated before. and i literally dont do anything twisted to anyone who would class as a civilian or a good person, i only do twisted shit to evil npc 's like bandits, and as for rape i keep 2 hung massive orks in cages to rape the sinister ppl i bring em and when they finish i beat them and then allow the orks to rape them while im out doing good guy shit but i dont do the raping myself. you sir.....are definitely awesome lmao i love your story! you definitely have the best one, the more twisted the better! cmon people bring it on bring it on. i might post my own story in detail tomorrow, thanks for the inspiration. to anyone reading this, post your most twisted deeds, the worse the better

Not sure what the worst thing I´ve done in Skyrim is. Usually don´t do bad stuff on purpose. But I´ve taken Chloe from Deviously Cursed Loot on multiple huge adventures after I picked her up and later realised again that she is liturally in huge trouble and I´m supposed to actually help her not get eternally punished by her boss. It´s just that followers make great backpacks! Sorry Chloe, force of habit. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 12:09 PM, The Man in Black said:

No,no,no,no,no! I was loving this post,like bigly! Then,Voada? NO!NO!NO! Never Voada,never Voada. 

I got pet collar mod and set it so it only used aggressive animations

I used defeat to permanently tie nazeem to the whiterun stables hitching post.

I left nazeem to get fucked by horses and passers by.  Every time I pass by the stables he's getting pounded by somebody or something.  Months pass in game, he's still there.  His wife never so much as came to visit.

But the BAD thing I did, is I didn't leave out a washbin for the good citizens to freshen up after giving nazeem what he deserves.  That wasn't very nice.

I'm pretty tame compared to you guys.. the worst I've ever done..

I killed my Husband Vilkas when I came home one day to find him fucking our adopted daughter, Dorthe.. some early sexlab mod deleted out of my load order immediately afterwards. I eventually got rid of her to because of her potty mouth.

I've killed several child bandits using some child bandit mod

I beat the teeth outta Lydia for thinking we we're equals. She rubbed my feet for a fortnight

After taking Skyrim for the Empire.. I stumbled into a Stormcloak camp. Killed everyone except this one woman who took a while to yield. When she eventually did.. I forced her to her knees and raped her mouth, filling it with cum.. then filling it with piss. I then proceeded to behead her

Yes also far from the worst I have seen in this thread, hell not even the worst I have posted. However in my latest play through (using Milky Life and Puppet Master) I found out that Elisif was secretly a Milk Maid and ended up making that snide b**ch Vex into my milky PET and prostitute follower. Just a good laugh and some payback to be honest.