Worst thing you've done in skyrim

16 hours ago, merManc said:

Hmm. I struggle to be bad in games, to be honest. I find I just don't enjoy it very much.

That said, probably the worst thing I've done in Skyrim involved the Haven Bag, I'll Take the Display Model, and Soulgem Oven. I used display model to force Lydia into my haven bag, where I kept her permanently bound and naked. Every so often I'd pop in to get her pregnant with soulgems. Once they matured to black gems I'd untie her long enough for her to give birth, get her pregnant again, tie her back up, then use her gems to enchant weapons I would sell for profit.

So, in summary, I abducted Lydia, miniaturised her, kept her prisoner in a bag I carried around with me, repeatedly assaulted her sexually and - arguably - used the souls of our unborn children to get rich through my enchanting business empire. So yeah. Nothing too bad at all.

well....damn....and they say i have a twisted definition of hero. i like this guy lol

On 6/17/2020 at 1:58 AM, endgameaddic†ion said:

Ever having to hear both Delphine and Ahlam. Their both the most bitchiest cunts in Skyrim.

Delphine really just needs a sit down and talk about her philosophy. She's been through some bad stuff but it was professional and she needs to adapt. At least she wasn't personally tortured to have PTSD from that. I might excuse her if that was the case.

Ahlam I can kinda see, given who she's married to. Can't be too easy to make friend with that jerk putting everyone else down, not to mention her.  I sometimes want to swap her and Saffir, it seems they're both married to the wrong guys. Nazeem can leave Saffir alone to read and Ahlam probably wouldn't mind playing with Braith a little or just paying a little attention to her. Not sure how she'd handle the mercerary hiring and sword fetching though.

As I said in my first post on this thread "In all my playthrough's I have done some horrid things." However in one playthrough I basically became an underworld a**hole (as mentioned in another thread). I became a drug lord with the mods "Cannabis in Skyrim" and "Become a Skooma Dealer". As well as a madam with "TDF Aggressive Prostitution and it's 15 independent prostitute add-on" and "Night Mistress Mansion". Then let's not forget running a HuCow dairy with "Milk Mod Economy". I hardly even touched the main quest that time through. So over 150 junkies to sell to and around 53 prostitutes working not to mention my 18 or so cows. That made me a small fortune in a relatively short time and still I had time for dungeon diving.

Not my brightest hour but what the heck.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:44 PM, FauxFurry said:

Possibly raping the final Dark Brotherhood contract target to death, sending his soul to Soul Cairn in the process in true Molag Bal style (earning a few points of favor with said Daedra at the end of the act) then killing the one who performed the Black Sacrament with the Ebony Blade to top it off.

In almost every other circumstance, I try to take the most peaceable solution available. The White Gold Concordat made all of the difference. 

Is the mod that allowed you to rape him to death still available for download somewhere? I've been looking for a mod that can do that.

6 hours ago, AlexKMS said:

Is the mod that allowed you to rape him to death still available for download somewhere? I've been looking for a mod that can do that.

That would be Sexlab Leveling with a perk which can be unlocked by earning enough points trough any other form of sex.

• 3 weeks later...

Installed MME, Being a Cow, Forced Milkmaid (The Strong Milk version), and Milk Addict at the same time. Set Forced Milkmaid to trip constantly, which meant my poor character, after being fed lactacid by Milk Addict, got slammed with strong milk every time she ate or drank anything. This quickly maxed out her lactacid addiction which meant that if I stopped making her eat intentionally (which would stop triggering forced milkmaid), she'd just autobuy milk from the first vendor she could and chug it down.

With all the strong milk and lactacid coursing through her system, she quickly shot through the stages of Being a Cow. Thanks to BAC's Fat Cow/Slow Metabolism mutations, (as well as WeightMorphs) she quickly started becoming fat and useless, unable to use any weapons, gloves, boots, or helmets by stage 13. There were still 13 more stages to go, and thanks to her pitifully low magic skills, she repeatedly lost any battle harder than fighting regular bandits. This would trip Defeat, which made my mods feed her more lactacid and strong milk, and also triggered RapeTattoos.

I still use this mod setup for my characters, though I've toned it down quite a bit, tweaking the values to not be so harsh. 10/10 would put a character through that hell again.

Using SL Defeat, killable children & one mod that adds you to a 1 of 8 optional families as a member (Dragon Bridge for this): Started in Dragon bridge with Alt Start went on a trip to level came back & beat my "Mom & Dad" into submission had them both raped infront of my siblings a few times with the 2 Guards of the town that came to arrest me (& myself/follower once for lols, both female btw). Then killed all of them & pilled the bodies behind the barrels in the basement even thou there was blood everywhere when I finished, then burned everyone else in town to death. Was RP-ing as a Female Orange skinned Drummer that was half Demoria who was bullied since birth so being a total evil bitch made sense.

I didn't get far after that as I went to a new avi due to lack of direction & couldn't think of what to do that is evil next... I'm easily distracted.