Loverslab IS important (at least for Skyrim) q.e.d.

It's amazing.

Just a few hours after posting a question here, the same thread is rank #4 in my search engine results.

:classic_ohmy:

(rank #1 is www.creationkit.com itself)

That can only mean that loverslab IS important and relevant! 

q.e.d.

@Ashal ? Congratulations :classic_smile:

• 2 months later...

I wasn't aware of this forum until today. I do use mods for a few games, and think it's great that it exists. There is one group that I am waiting to get approved in, and that will happen. I am only on my first day here and they mention it can take 24 hours.

Browsing around I haven't seen any snarky responses either which is great! Of course being nice is in the rules, it's nice to not see it in the forums.

This forum seems to be full of people that are willing to help.

9 minutes ago, worik said:

I wasn't talking about google in my OP :classic_wink:

Anyway, your observation about google makes it even more noteworthy

I might try another search engine some time just to see what "g" is filtering out. I use it mostly because it's recommended by my school to work with the sites for classes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At least as a den of NSFW mods it is. It's one of the reasons why Skyrim has higher longevity than most MMO's, I'd give it ~30% of the credit.

I wish Morrowind had more support here.

You really want to see that pixelated, brick-looking dick and ass? Morrowind these days looks like it was made by fucking Tim and Eric. Nah. I'll take that L any time.

Guess again before making baseless assumptions.

It's not a baseless assumption if even with all that suggar and icing on top it still looks worse and plays more stiff than vanilla Skyrim.
Let me elaborate on my earlier point. I love Morrowind, and I'm very happy to see that people are still working on the game, and attempt to improve it. I'd love to play it sometime once more with improved graphics. But any interest in sex mods for it? Fuck no. If that's your thing, then hey, good for you. Personally, I see no reason whatsoever to dig into sex mods for remastered Morrowind, when it's a heavy downgrade from what's already here for Skyrim. Skywind will like come out sometime in not so distant future. I'm sure LL community will do it's part in slutting that up as well, considering it's still technically Skyrim.

19 minutes ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Pretty pointless comparing graphics in games in The Elder Scrolls series that are generations apart.  But I do find the graphics in Vanilla Skyrim (both LE & SE) looking hideous by today's standards.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.  There's also a plethora of gameplay mods for Morrowind that help deal with its shortcomings there.

If you don't want sex mods in your Morrowind playthrough, fine.  Just quit bashing people who say otherwise and stick with Skyrim.  Morrowind will do fine without you.

And remember: if it wasn't for the love of modding games that came before Skyrim, such as Morrowind, it wouldn't be where it is today.

I'm also done with this conversation.

How was he bashing people? He just said he likes the game and wants better mods for it. He also said clearly that it's his opinion and if you enjoy it then that's fine. You're bashing on him if anything else.

As for the ACTUAL TOPIC, I think LoversLab is important too in a way. It brings a lot of interest to great many titles, I've seen people showing interest in a game just because of the mods here.

While the topic has some odd conceits (at least for Skyrim) I found LL to be important in modding many games. While I have made quite a mess of Skyrim, New Vegas, and FO4 - I have to say as a Sims 3 player, LL has done more for me to keep that game interesting for myself than most other dedicated mod sites. One can only add so many different types of barbecues and couches before they pull their hair out.

I can probably speak for the Sims 4 players as well.....

I have also discovered many other games due to the interest in them by other members and decided to check out what types of mods were available. There's a lot of smart people here, doing pretty interesting things, and all together was reason enough to become a supporter of this site.

Hello!

My apologies to write here but i need a little bit of help, i am new to use lovers lab, and yesterday i donload it into skyrim , when i tried i noticed there is no animation at all, all they do my character and the one i choose is to undress and then they move to nearest bed and they just stand in bed in the same spot one in another and i have sounds but no animations at all.

i mention as i used before Osex and i had the same issue but i watched a youtube video and i somehow managed to get animations, to lay down or whatever i was choosing there.

if anyone could help me or point me to a link to can enable animations movements while i use loverslab instead to stand still with my partner , i would be grateful.

thanks in advance.

P.S. In care this is not the right place to ask maybe someone can drop me a link where i can ask and get some help.

31 minutes ago, HellSpawm said:

P.S. In care this is not the right place to ask maybe someone can drop me a link where i can ask and get some help.

Don't worry. It all sounds like you need a bit of reading first, since you didn't even mention WHICH mod you downloaded from this site.

So, step 1: Get yourself a good cup of tea or coffee and sit down in your comfy armchair. ?

Step 2: Start a bit reading

E.g. @donttouchmethere's blog.

The 01- and 02- posts should suffice to get started.

Step 3

Later, if you have further question, you can either find the dedicated support thread for a certain mod or you use the general Skyrim Tech Support

If you play Skyrim LE: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/

If you play Skyrim SE: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/

Good luck :smile::coffee:

PS: And welcome to this site of naughty and lascivious smut :classic_blush:

Just now, HellSpawm said:

Hello!

My apologies to write here but i need a little bit of help, i am new to use lovers lab, and yesterday i donload it into skyrim , when i tried i noticed there is no animation at all, all they do my character and the one i choose is to undress and then they move to nearest bed and they just stand in bed in the same spot one in another and i have sounds but no animations at all.

i mention as i used before Osex and i had the same issue but i watched a youtube video and i somehow managed to get animations, to lay down or whatever i was choosing there.

if anyone could help me or point me to a link to can enable animations movements while i use loverslab instead to stand still with my partner , i would be grateful.

thanks in advance.

I did found a fix, now is all working well, although in breezehome after i had some fun with Aela in my hosecarl bed after it ends i was walking throughout the walls and i needed to quit and restart the game, not sure if this can be fixed or why happened.

the fix for animations instead of standing still i found here 

Fix the animations when standing still while using the SexLab

1 hour ago, HellSpawm said:

the fix for animations instead of standing still i found here 

You are new to modding Skyrim? Use a mod manager! ?

You are already using a mod manager? Don't install manually ?

Install Sexlab right (with any mod manager) and run FINS generator after that.

Always run FNIS after manipulating your LO (until you think you know what you are doing and forget to run it ?)

Usually you run FNIS from any mod manager, unless you use NMM, then it doesn't matter from where you run FNIS.

The No. 1 reason for Sexlab animations not working right is: Wrong skeleton and/or FNIS errors ignored

1 hour ago, HellSpawm said:

although in breezehome after i had some fun with Aela in my hosecarl bed after it ends i was walking throughout the walls

The huscarl bed in breezehome is positioned badly for sexlab animations and often gets the camera stuck in the roof.

What works for me: turn the bed about 90° into the room (away from the roof) with jaxonz positioner. The camera getting stuck there is the same as having sex in small tents and getting stuck. Alternative I: if SL asks if you want to use a bed in breezehome choose "no" or start sex only if you are near the double bed. Alternative II: get a bigger breezehome mod ?