16 hours ago, transfer said:

Please make BadListener aware of this in the original CE thread. I'm afraid there's nothing I'm aware of I can do to prevent this sort of thing beyond just removing the event entirely.

pls do not remove any events, as ctd could be due to alot of factors, e.g. mods affecting each other i.e. conflicting, i try to keep mods to only ce related ones as i noticed if u have alot of mods its pretty hard to track which ones causes a problem..., bannerlord is pretty senstive to stuff which it cannot handle i.e. there is not graceful way to trap stuff which is out of bounds or it cannot handle causing the game to just ctd..., a fine example is the battle spawn city event, if the npc did not die it somehow spawns into the open world and causes the game to ctd, solution is to not use the city battle spawn or make sure u kill the npc thus it doesnt have a chance to spawn, this is pretty weird behavor as in the regular battle spawn nothing spills over to the open world as the instances just disappears.

your problem with an army has so many factors which will affect the outcome, if possible we can restrict the event to not occur when u are in an army or u can simply just select another option to not fight.

my 2 cents

On 9/13/2021 at 11:48 AM, transfer said:

Please make BadListener aware of this in the original CE thread. I'm afraid there's nothing I'm aware of I can do to prevent this sort of thing beyond just removing the event entirely.

I would just not allow the event to play during a siege, seems like a siege issue. Investigating.

Refer to 

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>PlayerIsNotBusy</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
in CE_captor_female_bolton_one
Edited by BadListener
11 hours ago, BadListener said:

I would just not allow the event to play during a siege, seems like a siege issue. Investigating.

Refer to 

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>PlayerIsNotBusy</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
in CE_captor_female_bolton_one

Neat. I'll try that, thanks.

Just for you to know, The male companion events do not make the player pregnant, it generates a random female notable instead, and make her pregnant of your male companion, latter, the new female notable make the game to crash due  the normal relation changes applied to notables. I killed the new generated female notables with console commands, and it avoids the crash.

56 minutes ago, Anamariesa said:

Just for you to know, The male companion events do not make the player pregnant, it generates a random female notable instead, and make her pregnant of your male companion, latter, the new female notable make the game to crash due  the normal relation changes applied to notables. I killed the new generated female notables with console commands, and it avoids the crash.

what is the console command to kill the notables?

On 9/17/2021 at 7:20 PM, Anamariesa said:

Fascinating. I'll look into it. I thought I'd used ImpregnatePlayer for that, which afaik shouldn't generate nobles... Hrm. 

7 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

What are the new concubine events that replaces the previous marriage ones? How do I trigger them?

You can trigger them for prisoners by talking to the prisoner through the prisoner menu, choosing the 'have some fun' option, then choosing the 'change status' option, then adding them to your harem. This will only work if they have extremely high obedience or affection, or they've been fed one of the Alchemist's potions. 

If you're a captive woman, and your captor is a noble, and they have high relation to you, and you have high (~200+) slavery, if you submit to them enough eventually an event will occur in which they make you their concubine. 

17 hours ago, transfer said:

You can trigger them for prisoners by talking to the prisoner through the prisoner menu, choosing the 'have some fun' option, then choosing the 'change status' option, then adding them to your harem. This will only work if they have extremely high obedience or affection, or they've been fed one of the Alchemist's potions. 

If you're a captive woman, and your captor is a noble, and they have high relation to you, and you have high (~200+) slavery, if you submit to them enough eventually an event will occur in which they make you their concubine. 

Ah I see, thanks for the clear explanation! It wasn't triggering for me because I was enslaved to a city notable rather than a noble, and eventually escaped due to repeating events (later was sold to a caravan, but that just kept moving about with repeating events). Would I just have to wait in this case? Are there any influencing factors like charm skill, perks (e.g. in bloom)? There seems to be an attractiveness formula implied by the MCM's pregnancy options.

Edit: trying to trigger the event by getting captured again, but I'm no longer getting pop ups about slavery level and it seems to be locked at 0. I had it very high (600+); could it have overflowed into the negatives?

Edit again: eventually the slavery levels restarted from 0, managed to remain a noble's slave and eventually triggered the concubine event. What are some events after it (do I need to escape for them to randomly trigger)?

Edited by TabulaRasa
17 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

Ah I see, thanks for the clear explanation! It wasn't triggering for me because I was enslaved to a city notable rather than a noble, and eventually escaped due to repeating events (later was sold to a caravan, but that just kept moving about with repeating events). Would I just have to wait in this case? Are there any influencing factors like charm skill, perks (e.g. in bloom)? There seems to be an attractiveness formula implied by the MCM's pregnancy options.

Edit: trying to trigger the event by getting captured again, but I'm no longer getting pop ups about slavery level and it seems to be locked at 0. I had it very high (600+); could it have overflowed into the negatives?

Edit again: eventually the slavery levels restarted from 0, managed to remain a noble's slave and eventually triggered the concubine event. What are some events after it (do I need to escape for them to randomly trigger)?

The same event that made you your captor's concubine can trigger again and has different text if you're already their concubine.

If you escape, but retain your slavery level (usually the case when escaping through my events, though iirc there are some events that reset it) and continue playing the game, there are a couple of events that can trigger - one contingent on slavery level, where one of your troops starts blackmailing you, and one contingent on whether you were a concubine, where your former master comes to torment you (until you get your slavery level low enough to kill him instead of just submit to his humiliation in front of your army) 

11 hours ago, transfer said:

The same event that made you your captor's concubine can trigger again and has different text if you're already their concubine.

If you escape, but retain your slavery level (usually the case when escaping through my events, though iirc there are some events that reset it) and continue playing the game, there are a couple of events that can trigger - one contingent on slavery level, where one of your troops starts blackmailing you, and one contingent on whether you were a concubine, where your former master comes to torment you (until you get your slavery level low enough to kill him instead of just submit to his humiliation in front of your army) 

Got it. Really great work by the way! 

On my wish list is (semi) permanent appearance modifications in the form of piercings/tattoos. There are events that reference receiving these, but they don't show up on the character model. Are there any ways to achieve this, preferably without taking up a makeup or equipment slot? 

On 9/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, TabulaRasa said:

Got it. Really great work by the way! 

On my wish list is (semi) permanent appearance modifications in the form of piercings/tattoos. There are events that reference receiving these, but they don't show up on the character model. Are there any ways to achieve this, preferably without taking up a makeup or equipment slot? 

Unfortunately not in the scope of this extension - if BL adds a consequence which can trigger these, I'd be happy to add it to any events that register them. 

Basically all relationship-related triggers in these events use the 'Affection' and 'Obedience' custom skills, not relation earned via charm. This is because I found out early on that the in-game relation is often not actor-specific, so e.g. you might make an entire nation fall in love with you by giving a single NPC a flower, or cause them to swear a blood oath against your clan and attack your castle with an infinite number of troops by e.g. telling a random merchant they should probably wash their hair at least twice a year. 

On 10/1/2021 at 1:43 PM, transfer said:

Basically all relationship-related triggers in these events use the 'Affection' and 'Obedience' custom skills, not relation earned via charm. This is because I found out early on that the in-game relation is often not actor-specific, so e.g. you might make an entire nation fall in love with you by giving a single NPC a flower, or cause them to swear a blood oath against your clan and attack your castle with an infinite number of troops by e.g. telling a random merchant they should probably wash their hair at least twice a year. 

ok, then on multiple occasions ive had full affection/or obedience prisoners escape my party. idk if thats supposed to happen

Edited by RhinoNostrals
6 hours ago, RhinoNostrals said:

ok, then on multiple occasions ive had full affection/or obedience prisoners escape my party. idk if thats supposed to happen

It's not *supposed* to, but unfortunately bannerlord keeps changing its escape mechanisms so that just disabling it in CE doesn't always actually disable it. If they're still escaping *via my events*, that's a different matter.

On 10/5/2021 at 10:11 AM, transfer said:

It's not *supposed* to, but unfortunately bannerlord keeps changing its escape mechanisms so that just disabling it in CE doesn't always actually disable it. If they're still escaping *via my events*, that's a different matter.

Good afternoon . I have a problem in 1.6.3

When I take a woman hostage, for some reason she is 0 age. And there is an endless download of her portrait. You can talk to her, she is active, but she looks like a child.

I tried in some places to manually set the age to 20, but it didn't help ..

16 hours ago, aimdru said:

When I take a woman hostage, for some reason she is 0 age. And there is an endless download of her portrait. You can talk to her, she is active, but she looks like a child.

I don't have a way to set character ages, I'm afraid. I'd recommend posting this in the main Captivity Events support topic. If BL indicates there's a way to set spawned NPC ages now, I'm happy to change the event to add this parameter.

16 hours ago, aimdru said:

before posting asking for help can u please at the very least mention besides CE, TB what other mods are u using and the verion u are currently playing, its standard practise do this will allow modders to determine your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling like a bimbo, but I can't seem to get this to activate in my Captivity mod. I unzipped the file into my Bannerlord Modules, its just below the CaptivityEvents foler, but I still can't find these events in the mod manager nor do they trigger. I tried moving the folder INTO the captivityevents main folder as well. What am I messing up?

4 hours ago, Guppy1 said:

Feeling like a bimbo, but I can't seem to get this to activate in my Captivity mod. I unzipped the file into my Bannerlord Modules, its just below the CaptivityEvents foler, but I still can't find these events in the mod manager nor do they trigger. I tried moving the folder INTO the captivityevents main folder as well. What am I messing up?

did u enable to mods via the bannerlord launcher?