1 hour ago, transfer said:

Granted, I don't have UiExtenderEx or Mod Configuration Menu installed, because as soon as I install them the game CTDs on start 100% of the time, so YMMV. 

Is that with only these mods (+ current harmony and butterlib) installed?

(If not, it could be a bad interaction with some other mod...)

7 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Is that with only these mods (+ current harmony and butterlib) installed?

(If not, it could be a bad interaction with some other mod...)

Current installation includes only CE (and optional files from its page) + TBCE + HotButter (because it seems to have explicit CE support), so essentially yes.

The crash happens even with literally only MCM and its dependencies installed, though (and carefully matched to the current bannerlord version), so I have always been curious how it works for anyone.

On 8/12/2022 at 9:20 AM, transfer said:

Current installation includes only CE (and optional files from its page) + TBCE + HotButter (because it seems to have explicit CE support), so essentially yes.

The crash happens even with literally only MCM and its dependencies installed, though (and carefully matched to the current bannerlord version), so I have always been curious how it works for anyone.

Huh... well... if it helps:

I just now successfully started a new game in bannerlord e1.8.0 with these four archives from nexusmods installed:

Harmony-2006-v2-2-1-84-1656578636.7z  (v2.2.1)

ButterLib-2018-v2-1-5-1655568305.7z    (v2.1.5)

UIExtenderEx-2102-v2-2-1-1655568259.7z  (v2.2.1)

Mod Configuration Menu-612-v4-7-7-1656579034.7z  (currently the most recent version)

Also, this matched my mod order (with all of these mods in that order above Native).

If you are crashing and using these versions of these mods, and you haven't been screwed over by permissions issues I have noticed that newer versions of some of those mods (UIExtenderEX and ButterLib) have some additional files. MCM is still from June, so I dropped UIExtenderEX and ButterLib back to the versions it was built against. I also dropped Harmony back to the version that ButterLib was built against (newer is probably fine -- harmony seems to be well designed, but this worked for me. UIExtenderEX wanted harmony v2.2.0 but I ignored that.)

To make sure I do not have any unwanted files, I removed bannerlord entirely (and emptied its install directory) and then reinstalled it (and, ok, I installed it on a different drive, but that should be unimportant). I also did a steam "verify integrity" on it (which went a little weird, but it eventually finished and downloaded a couple files).

Edited by sen4mi
clean up a few things, just in case...
  • 3 weeks later...

Curious if anyone else is seeing this. I have all CE packs installed. v1.8.0, 1035 version of the main mod.

If I am enslaved and escape, my character model does not render on the world map and I cannot move. Reloading does not resolve, so being captured is a bad end. This occurs on new playthroughs as well.

I've got a pretty extensive modlist but nothing I'm aware of that modified prisoner behavior or mechanics other than Fourberie.

3 hours ago, RhombusArkadia said:

Curious if anyone else is seeing this. I have all CE packs installed. v1.8.0, 1035 version of the main mod.

If I am enslaved and escape, my character model does not render on the world map and I cannot move. Reloading does not resolve, so being captured is a bad end. This occurs on new playthroughs as well.

I've got a pretty extensive modlist but nothing I'm aware of that modified prisoner behavior or mechanics other than Fourberie.

I've run into that a few times while testing in the past - only ever when I changed my modlist or order mid-game, however.

59 minutes ago, transfer said:

I've run into that a few times while testing in the past - only ever when I changed my modlist or order mid-game, however.

Hm, odd. I definitely haven't, can duplicate it on a brand new playthough without modifications. I'll report back once I figure out which one's causing the issue for me jic anyone else runs into the same conflict and needs to know what to remove.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Kevain said:

Is there any way one can resize the skill menu or scroll through it?
I can't access half my skill menu because so many new skills were added.

Any advice is welcome

Honestly I have no idea. For the purposes of this mod, I just write events.

On 9/25/2022 at 5:58 PM, iloveloversla said:

Same i feel like i am doing something wrong i get two of everything

I have no context for this comment. What do you mean?

On 9/16/2022 at 10:35 AM, Overlordsquall921008 said:

couldn't find tb_captor_status_menu_f in events,it happens every time I try y train the female prisoner heroes

This event is in TBCaptorEventsFemale_Status_Menu.xml

On 9/16/2022 at 10:40 AM, Overlordsquall921008 said:

Tb_captor_training_menu to.

This event is in TBCaptorEventsCommon_Training.xml

On 10/6/2022 at 1:50 AM, DasKebab said:

Is this mod still usable for 1.8+?

It's writing / configuration, not code. So long as there aren't reversions it should be usable.

17 hours ago, Litoss said:

Cant seem to get some of the options to work mostly with Training and Status - someone else commented about it already and I do see it included in code I.E https://i.imgur.com/UfCFGcc.png - is there a way to fix it?

AFAIK wait for badlistener to write a workaround to whatever taleworlds did to break it.

11 minutes ago, DimitriJamesson1985 said:

Is there a way to force events to try and see if things are loading correctly, etc? E.g. the bestiality, prison, and the like? 

There's a command to run an event in CaptivityEvents. I've not used it in some time, so I don't recall the syntax, but iirc it was something like ce_run_event eventname  and/or ce_force_run_event eventname (which ignored requirements).

Generally if an event can't load, it'll say so in red letters when the game starts, though.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, aceboy11 said:

Hi Transfer,

Now that Bannerlord is out of beta, are you going to update your mod?  Thanks.

I've been slowly working on bringing it back into a current state for a few months. Whether that will actually result in a release probably depends mostly on whether taleworlds continues breaking things with every update. At the moment my plan is to remove any nonfunctional features of events (battles, particularly, as AFAIK taleworlds has broken these every release since I implemented them) and troubleshooting any bugs that have been reported here since my last update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 7:12 AM, transfer said:

I've been slowly working on bringing it back into a current state for a few months. Whether that will actually result in a release probably depends mostly on whether taleworlds continues breaking things with every update. At the moment my plan is to remove any nonfunctional features of events (battles, particularly, as AFAIK taleworlds has broken these every release since I implemented them) and troubleshooting any bugs that have been reported here since my last update.

Hopefully the release will mark the end of this update chaos.

a massive flow of updates on nexus tend to show that many modders think the same. hopefully they're right :)

I get spammed with the "Your men bring a bedraggled man before you..." event about every minute, I even set the weight to 1 to try and reduce it but it still pops up over and over over every minute or so, I am having this issue with many events w/captivity. Its more intrusive than adding flavor to the game. 

1 hour ago, Lux Lux said:

I get spammed with the "Your men bring a bedraggled man before you..." event about every minute, I even set the weight to 1 to try and reduce it but it still pops up over and over over every minute or so, I am having this issue with many events w/captivity. Its more intrusive than adding flavor to the game. 

If you're getting too many events, reduce the event frequency. If you're getting too many of *the same* event, that means your particular set of circumstances make you ineligible for other events. Disable the event until you start seeing other events more frequently.

2 hours ago, transfer said:

If you're getting too many events, reduce the event frequency. If you're getting too many of *the same* event, that means your particular set of circumstances make you ineligible for other events. Disable the event until you start seeing other events more frequently.

I have it set to 1. 0 is the only other option. But I said I already did that in my comment you are replying to. Set at the lowest it still spams every minute. I've set most all the events to 0 because its so annoying. Some would go off about every 30 secs. That cant be right or normal. 

On 11/10/2022 at 2:25 PM, Lux Lux said:

I have it set to 1. 0 is the only other option. But I said I already did that in my comment you are replying to. Set at the lowest it still spams every minute. I've set most all the events to 0 because its so annoying. Some would go off about every 30 secs. That cant be right or normal. 

Event frequency is set as time between events, IIRC, although I haven't tweaked mine in some time. The lower you set it, the more frequent events will be. What happens if you set it as high as it will go?