CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

Would anyone Please convert this to CBBE 3BA+HDT? TBBP has pretty much everything baked for it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49825/?

Also Docteure's early Silverlight Armor conversion is very bad and full of issues due to the old CBBE body, which leads to clipping at the shoulder area, plus it lacks physics and HDT as the Skimpy conversion.

Edited by zechosen
On 5/9/2020 at 7:19 AM, Themistae said:

Lustmord Vampire Armor [P] [Nexus]

Has anyone found a 3BA conversion for this armor mod?

I've attempted a conversion several times myself, but my skills aren't quite high enough to avoid clipping issues with the thiccer body shapes that the regular CBBE version doesn't seem to mind.

1 hour ago, Kordain said:

I've attempted a conversion several times myself, but my skills aren't quite high enough to avoid clipping issues with the thiccer body shapes that the regular CBBE version doesn't seem to mind.

There used to be a 3BF version on dcinside, but that one is gone. I don't think there is a 3BA variant.

On 9/17/2021 at 11:22 PM, Kordain said:

i have done 3ba , but ididn't test it , this armor have lot of clipping duo it low poly and not good on large body preset

CalienteTools.7z

2 hours ago, Shotlite said:

Can some one pleeeeaaasssee make BODYYSLIDE CBBE [P] patch for project AHO and bruma clothes????

• Beyond Skyrim - Bruma CBBE [C] [Nexus] - no physics  /   [P] [C] [3BA] [Nexus] - only some outfits

Not exactly what you wanted, but it's something. :) 

Edited by Tiress

Is anybody aware of an SSE conversion for CrossCrusade's armours? I've been looking around for quite some time and have yet to find anything that works. The original and an outdated CBBE conversion are on the nexus, and I've tried to convert them myself, but I'm having difficulty learning outfit studio. I'd prefer 3bbb, but I'd happily take anything that works with the current bodyslide.
Links:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34160
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72397