CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

Thanks orgs1n and Fatal!

Since I am a genius and forgot to wait a week after making this account I cannot update the OP yet, so I am making the spreadsheet I use for myself public for a week. Find it here. Thought it'd be a good idea to make a new account for this lol. Anyway I've been digging through the thread and found some more outfits. I'll just post everything I've found here, including your suggestions:

#1: May 10 2020

Another day another dollar, here are some more armors from the original thread.

PS: In my spreadsheet I've started differentiating between individual armors and compilations. I'll probably update the main list with this info as a [C] tag once I'm allowed to edit

#2: May 11 2020

• BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer [Nexus
  • DX Celes Rogue Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • DX Gwelda Red Riding Hood Outfit [P] [Nexus]
  • Ebokini [Nexus]
  • Elvenia [Nexus]
  • Maxwell Outfit [P] [Nexus]
  • Nightshade Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Sovereign's Slayer Armor [P] [Nexus]

On 5/10/2020 at 11:46 PM, Stiffon said:

I have the C5Kev's Epic Black Rose Armor, but the boots still have the LE physics, so don't work.  The rest is good.

I have this set installed currently, and the boots are working fine for me. I'll just keep it listed as physics since the main parts that are supposed to jiggle are jiggling ?. Maybe one day I'll colour code the P to indicate what sort of physics the set has (cloth physics vs boob only for example), but for now I'll just keep it simple. I do appreciate the info, and I have made a note of it just in case! 

Great idea! I actually thought about doing something similar, but I always get so lazy.. ?

I was stupid enough not to make a list of all those mods I've downloaded and their source, it would come in handy now.

Perhaps in small portions.. ?

• Ahrianas cute Armored Down Jackets [P] [Nexus]
  • Alyn Shir Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Amiella Outfit v2 [P] [Nexus]
  • Another Vampire Leather Armor [Nexus]
  • Apachii Divine Elegance Store [C] [P] [Nexus] - BS are available only for version 1.8
  • Arshes Nei [P] [Nexus]
  • Ashara Princess of the Woods [Nexus]
  • Ashlander Apparel [P] [Nexus]
  • Away - Come Away [P] [Nexus] - I know it's a quest mod, but the armor that comes with it is just too good to not mention it.
18 hours ago, Themistae said:

Another day another dollar, here are some more armors from the original thread.

PS: In my spreadsheet I've started differentiating between individual armors and compilations. I'll probably update the main list with this info as a [C] tag once I'm allowed to edit

May 11 2020

• BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer [Nexus
  • DX Celes Rogue Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • DX Gwelda Red Riding Hood Outfit [P] [Nexus]
  • Ebokini [Nexus]
  • Elvenia [Nexus]
  • Maxwell Outfit [P] [Nexus]
  • Nightshade Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Sovereign's Slayer Armor [P] [Nexus]

I have this set installed currently, and the boots are working fine for me. I'll just keep it listed as physics since the main parts that are supposed to jiggle are jiggling ?. Maybe one day I'll colour code the P to indicate what sort of physics the set has (cloth physics vs boob only for example), but for now I'll just keep it simple. I do appreciate the info, and I have made a note of it just in case! 

I should d/l it again - maybe it had an update since I got it!  Thanks for all your effort on this thread!!

Big one today, with special thanks to @Tiress and @blau3r for their help!

On 5/12/2020 at 12:09 AM, Tiress said:

I was stupid enough not to make a list of all those mods I've downloaded and their source, it would come in handy now.

Perhaps in small portions.. ?

Hey every little bit helps, I really appreciate you doing the formatting and everything! 

#3: May 12 2020

• Ahrianas cute Armored Down Jackets [P] [Nexus]
  • Alyn Shir Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Amiella Outfit v2 [P] [Nexus]
  • Another Vampire Leather Armor [Nexus]
  • Apachii Divine Elegance Store [C] [P] [Nexus] - BS are available only for version 1.8
  • Arshes Nei [P] [Nexus]
  • Ashara Princess of the Woods [Nexus]
  • Ashlander Apparel [P] [Nexus]
  • Away - Come Away [P] [Nexus]
  • Bosmer Ceremonial Armor [Nexus]
  • Chevaleresse III Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • GRIM Wednesday Addams [P] [Nexus]
  • Immersive Armours [C] [Nexus]
  • Light Elven Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Mage Robes [C] [P] [Nexus]
  • Mandu [Nexus]
  • Mord Sith Cara Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Nezzar's Ult Lingerie Collection [C] [P] [Nexus- BS for 3BBB available here
  • Noblesse Oblige and Noble Dress [Nexus]
  • Osare DressArmour [P] [Nexus]
  • Osare GothicLolita [P] [Nexus]
  • Skin-Tight Dragon Wear [P] [Nexus]
  • Slave Leia Renewal [Nexus]
  • Triss' Dress [P] [Nexus]
  • Vampire Dark Knight [P] [Nexus]

Ok, let's go for a portion of "B" today.

• BDOR Hamshin by Team TAL [P[3BA] [LoversLab]
  • BDOR Mueburus by Team TAL [P] [3BA] [LoversLab]
  • Bewitching Clothes [P] [Nexus]
  • Biscuits Layered Bikinis [P] [Nexus]
  • Blackened Steel Armour and Weapon set [P] [Nexus]
  • Blades Hakama [P] [Nexus] - only the reduced top variant has BBP, it also has some visible clipping issues

[UPDATE]

The 3BA tag is there to mark armors/outfits that support this body type, adjust/remove it however you wish. :)

33 minutes ago, Tiress said:

The 3BA tag is there to mark armors/outfits that support this body type, adjust/remove it however you wish. :)

It's something I've actually been contemplating doing myself, it's a good thing to know at a glance. I also think I should add a tag to indicate cloth physics (or any other physics that aren't breasts). Maybe that could be [I] for immersive physics or something? I'll cook something up for the next update. Anyway, I appreciate the help!

I've updated my mod physics outfit, should I integrate bodyslide file into the main download like I used to or add a separate download for each version so people can support different body type ? I'm trying to keep it clean while making it usefull, what do people prefer. Plus I am always switching in between my UNP and CBBE version, taking hints on how to properly conversed them back and forth as I update
 CiciReal Placer [Nexus]

11 hours ago, mouton18 said:

I've updated my mod physics outfit, should I integrate bodyslide file into the main download like I used to or add a separate download for each version so people can support different body type ? I'm trying to keep it clean while making it usefull, what do people prefer. Plus I am always switching in between my UNP and CBBE version, taking hints on how to properly conversed them back and forth as I update
 CiciReal Placer [Nexus]

I personally prefer the BS files being included in the armor download, it's easier than having to download two separate files. But that is just my preference, i think you should do what is most convenient for you tbh.

Is the armor set obtainable without actually replacing Cicero? I don't think I'll have time to test it before my next update and I'd like to include it as a note.

On 5/12/2020 at 3:31 PM, Themistae said:

It's something I've actually been contemplating doing myself, it's a good thing to know at a glance. I also think I should add a tag to indicate cloth physics (or any other physics that aren't breasts). Maybe that could be [I] for immersive physics or something? I'll cook something up for the next update. Anyway, I appreciate the help!

You are right, that seems like a popular tag players look for too. Perhaps a simple [CP] (I like the choice of color :) ) for Cloth Physics would be better? Immersive physics might tend to.. um, what is the word.. misrepresent? .. what it stands for. Although CP only stands for cloth physics and not accesories, chm... I'll just leave that one out for now and update my posts later with the tag you come up with. :)

I was also considering tags for craftable armors/outfits, or the ones that are in Leveled Lists, or have additional content (like weapons or quests), maybe even tags for HDT/RM HH and Heel Sounds, but for that a sheet would be probably a better choice and it might be too much for this thread anyway. What do you think?

As for "C"..

• Ceremonial mage armor [Nexus] - has SMP for clothes, but no breast physics
  • Chain Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Chain bikini and heels gloves stockings [Nexus] - stockings and gloves have visible clipping
  • Chakaru's 1001 Nights [P] [Nexus] - minor clipping on breasts
  • COCO Ahegao Tshirt [P] [Nexus]
  • COCO Bikini Collection [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [dcinside] - uses uniboob
  • COCO Bloom Youth [P] [Nexus] - has SMP for skirt  
  • COCO CheongSan [P] [Nexus]
  • COCO KDA AHri [P] [Nexus] - has SMP for hair and tail
  • COCO KDA Kaisa [P] [Nexus]
  • COCO LaceBody [P] [Nexus
  • COCO MiYo Suit [P] [Nexus]
  • COCO MS Shirt [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [dcinside]
  • COCO SINoALICE Snow [P] [Nexus] - has SMP for hair and skirt 
  • Common Clothes [Nexus]
  • Courser X-92 Power Suit [Nexus] - probably not suited for small breasts because even with zeroed sliders it looks more like Bombshell
  • Crazy Magician Glass Robe [P] [Nexus] - has some strange flickering

[UPDATE]

• Crimson Twilight Armor [Nexus]   /   [P] [Nexus] - has SMP for cloth

it's a new outfit but only place in the world without commands onto cicero's replacing female body with the mod installed, so to acquire it vanilla way, a player would have to trade a few things with cicero or to do the impossible and loot her body. 

I spent two days on clipping for both UNP and CBBE so it shouldn't be as clipping as my former unp version. Im using physic on my test environment so going to static without issue and test it properly is complicated, plus only my physic version has better poly so when using the static version its not as fit, so if someone wanna do a cbbe static version from the cbbe version that is thorough I am open to the idea. and thanks again for making this thread, the other one was getting a bit confusing.  

Big day, I can now finally go and edit the OP. It's going to take me some time to do so but it'll be nice to get the thread going as I intended. I have also almost finished with getting all sets from the comments of the previous thread, just a few more pages to go. 

@mouton18 I've included your armor here! Shame Cicero is RIP in my current save, the replacer looks great!

On 5/13/2020 at 1:42 AM, KenshinRyuu said:

The Mord Sith Cara Armor link is going to the Mandu page.

Good spot! I'd honestly be surprised if that is the only link I've messed up, copying this from the spreadsheet is easy to mess up ?

@Tiress CP is a much better idea, I went with that. As for all the other tags, This might be a good idea for the spreadsheet, but I don't think it's that important to know about a set at a glance, so I've left it out for now. I feel the same about tags for obtaining a set, I'm not sure about most people but I just use the AddItemMenu for everything personally. If there's demand for it I'll add it but for now I'll keep it like this. 

I do like the idea for making the spreadsheet permanently public so people can use it to filter sets and see more detailed tags. Right now the spreadsheet I use just keeps track of the same info as the thread, I'll have to go through and update it with any additional info people would like to know. I'm gonna wait a bit to see what more tags people would like to see because adjusting it for all sets is a PITA lol 

#4: May 14 2020

• Amiella Outfit v2 [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [dcinside]
  • BDOR Hamshin by Team TAL [P[3BA] [LoversLab]
  • BDOR Mueburus by Team TAL [P] [3BA] [LoversLab]
  • Biscuits Layered Bikinis [P] [Nexus]
  • Blackened Steel Armour and Weapon set [P] [Nexus]
  • Ceremonial mage armor [CP] [Nexus] - has SMP for clothes, but no breast physics
  • Chain Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Chain bikini and heels gloves stockings [Nexus] - stockings and gloves have visible clipping
  • Chakaru's 1001 Nights [P] [Nexus] - minor clipping on breasts
  • Chevaleresse II Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • CiceReal Placer [P] [Nexus- Cicero replacer with armor included
  • COCO Ahegao Tshirt [P] [Nexus]
  • COCO Bikini Collection [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [dcinside] - uses uniboob
  • COCO Bloom Youth [P] [CP] [Nexus]
  • COCO CheongSan [P] [Nexus]
  • COCO KDA AHri [P] [CP] [Nexus]
  • COCO KDA Kaisa [P] [Nexus]
  • COCO LaceBody [P] [Nexus
  • COCO MiYo Suit [P] [Nexus]
  • COCO MS Shirt [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [dcinside]
  • COCO SINoALICE Snow [P] [CP] [Nexus]
  • Common Clothes [C] [Nexus]
  • Courser X-92 Power Suit [Nexus] - probably not suited for small breasts because even with zeroed sliders it looks more like Bombshell
  • Crazy Magician Glass Robe [P] [Nexus] - has some strange flickering
  • Crimson Twilight Armor [Nexus]   /   [P] [CP[Nexus] - has SMP for cloth
  • Eilhart Dress [P] [Nexus]
  • GRIM Elven Medium MK1 [P] [Nexus]
  • Highheels Dress outfits [C] [Nexus]
  • Inpou [P] [Nexus]
  • Lustmord Vampire Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Mord Sith Cara Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Nightshade Bodysuit [Nexus]
  • R18PN Romaje Armor [Nexus]
  • Remodeled Armor [C] [Nexus]
  • Scouter Corset [P] [Nexus]

I wonder how long can we make it before we hit the limit.. :D

One question @Themistae , how do you decide what should have [C] ? Not counting color variants now, but by multiple do you mean like.. 3 and more unique models, or 2 similar models are also eligible for this tag?

"D" today!

• Daedric Bikini [Nexus] - has only butt physics
  • DCR - King Crusader Mega Pack [Nexus]
  • Demon Hunter Armor Plus [P[C] [Nexus] - basically V1+V2+additional color variants
  • Diana Vampyre's Fancy Dress [P] [C] [Nexus]
  • Dizzy Set Bunny Suit [Nexus]
  • Draconic Bloodline [C] [Nexus] - the skirt has some weird stretching when you crouch
  • Dragon Lilly [P] [Nexus]
  • Dress short [CP] [Nexus]
  • Drow Ranger Armor [P] [CP] [Nexus]   /   [P] [CP] [3BA] [dcinside] - you can only pick 1 color variant in FOMOD
  • Dyeable Stockings [Nexus]
6 minutes ago, Tiress said:

I wonder how long can we make it before we hit the limit.. :D

hadn't though of that tbh, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it lol

7 minutes ago, Tiress said:

how do you decide what should have [C]

I went with anything that has more than one model. I didn't go with colour variants because I feel it's not really a different set. It's probably gonna get a bit fuzzy with slight variants of the same armor, but the idea is that it indicates at least two reasonably different armors

As usual, thanks for the list, I'll add it in the next update

1 minute ago, Themistae said:

I went with anything that has more than one model. I didn't go with colour variants because I feel it's not really a different set. It's probably gonna get a bit fuzzy with slight variants of the same armor, but the idea is that it indicates at least two reasonably different armors

As usual, thanks for the list, I'll add it in the next update

Thank you for taking this on, it's no small task. :)

I'll update my last post.