CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

Soooo...tried using this armor:

https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/bless-lt-0003

And the problem I am coming across is that when I play with it in Bodyslide, the breasts stay small while the top shape takes on the the form of the larger breast size. There is also clipping in the pants, gauntlets and even the top depending on sizes chosen. Any chance anyone can tackle a fix for this, because I love the design and it works well with my character, I am just a no talented hack when it comes to trying to fix this...maybe a 3BA conversion would help?

Edited by Wyldsong
12 hours ago, Futanari Fanatic said:

Might you have a linkeroo?

It's on this server: discord.gg/Zq9Kn7p
Go to the #rules-invite-link and you'll see an instruction to get the approved role which allows you to see more channels (the bikini is in those channels
) but without it you still can download some other cool mods.

On 9/9/2020 at 4:01 PM, Samustus said:

Here are the Bodyslide files for 3BBB. Look for 'Sams [SunJeong] Kimono 3BBB'. You need the main file from your link.

If you have any problems, let me know.

Enjoy :)

Note: The 3BBB body reference has been renamed to 'CBBE' to work with the Kimono XML file.

Kimono.jpg.a721dab41c5a405f890c3322b82b7a6b.jpg

Sams [SunJeong] Kimono 3BBB Bodyslide.7z 5.62 MB · 557 downloads

This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves.

how do I fix this?

1 hour ago, HeartlesRaven said:

This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves.

how do I fix this?

was that the report from loot by any chance?

Because I believe you can easily ignore that (I am not 100% certain, but should be fine).

On 12/26/2021 at 5:54 PM, DevilDoom said:

If you want, you can check this one out.

Haven't tested it myself, so I ain't sure if it has 3ba BodySlide.

Finally got around to installing it, from what I can tell it's alright I don't know if it'sspecifically for 3BA or not, but no smp physics on the skirt. Would anyone be able to apply those? 

2 hours ago, Lewdest said:

Finally got around to installing it, from what I can tell it's alright I don't know if it'sspecifically for 3BA or not, but no smp physics on the skirt. Would anyone be able to apply those? 

Found another one, if you want, you can give this one a try.. :D

I hope it works..

Ok so, after testing this one out, it all seems to be working ok. or.. at least the every piece, skirt included, has physics.

[Tal] DS3 Desert Pyromancer SSE 3BA.7z

EDIT:

Just noticed the file size .. Will give it a try myself first

Worst case scenario, the textures are low quality and might be replaceable with the ones from the old link..

Edited by DevilDoom
1 hour ago, DevilDoom said:

Found another one, if you want, you can give this one a try.. :D

I hope it works..

Ok so, after testing this one out, it all seems to be working ok. or.. at least the every piece, skirt included, has physics.

[Tal] DS3 Desert Pyromancer SSE 3BA.7z 19.91 MB · 0 downloads

EDIT:

Just noticed the file size .. Will give it a try myself first

Worst case scenario, the textures are low quality and might be replaceable with the ones from the old link..

Oh Awesome, thank you!

On 2/2/2022 at 3:55 AM, neokio said:

Is this the right place to request a 3BA conversion of the excellent SC - SUN PRINCE outfit?

(Or links to a foolproof tutorial on how to do it myself? :)

This is the right place, but patience is required, as there's not many that work on conversions.

Myself, I mostly lurk around and try to find already existing sources.

And since the outfit has the skirt, I believe the whole process can be quite tedious.. You could try copying bones from other skirt outfit, I guess..

Then, there's this post on reddit, some guy mentioned someone that could (maybe) help you out? Worth a shot, I guess..

In case you do try to convert the outfit yourself, a good luck :)

Edited by DevilDoom
corrected reply

I think the main problem in this case is this:

Terms of use: 

- You are not allowed to reupload this mod anywhere;
- You are not allowed to convert this mod to other bodies and make bodyslide stuff;
- You are not allowed to include the mod in your own mods;
- You are not allowed to reuse any part of the mod;
- You are allowed to do whatever as long as it stays on your hard drive and doesn't become public.

On 2/2/2022 at 8:05 PM, Tiress said:

I think the main problem in this case is this:

You are right, I haven't fully checked the description page..

It's quite rare to actually find a mod where author won't allow even conversions to be made.

On 2/2/2022 at 3:55 AM, neokio said:

Is this the right place to request a 3BA conversion of the excellent SC - SUN PRINCE outfit?

(Or links to a foolproof tutorial on how to do it myself? :)

Guess one more place, where you could try is Discord, can't really say that I know any sever that could have done conversion of this specific mod, but there surely are people there who could do it.

Don't take me for a word though, I can be wrong.