CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

I think it's time to sum up all the new things and requests since the last update so that it's easier for @Themistae to update the main page. :P

[NEW]

• Aradia Leather Harness [P] [3BA] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [LoversLab] - partial conversion (basic version no dildo or piercing)
  • BDO Herawen [P] [CP[3BA] [Arca]
  • BDO Yinixtra [P] [CP] [3BA] [Arca]
  • BHUNP 3BBB AnalHook [P] [3BA] [LoversLab] - partial conversion (only variant with clit piercing)
  • Black Talon Armor [LoversLab]   /   [P] [3BA] [SunJeong]
  • COCO Modern Fashions Virgin [P] [3BF]
  • Cyber Outfit [P] [3BA] [Arca]
  • Daring Demon Hunter Armor [P] [3BA] [Nexus]
  • DX Morenn Outfit [P] [3BA] [Arca]
  • Goddess Outfit [P] [CP[3BA] [LoversLab]
  • HDT Piercing Sets [P] [3BA] [LoversLab]
  • Hunterborn - Scrimshaw Expanded [Nexus] - haven't tested it, but it seems to have CBBE bodyslide files with HDT support
  • Charming High Heels [3BA] [Arca]
  • PeroPeroArmorPack [P] [CP] [CBBE SMP] [Discord] - it's Discord exclusive, join the discord for direct link
  • Realistic Topless Armors [Nexus] - it's a bit wonky with physics enabled body - there is no breast physics, only booty jiggle
  • Ryeonggi Armor [P] [CP] [3BA] [Arca] - just scroll down, it's the last one   /   [P] [CP] [Mediafire - Rektas] - an older one
  • Sayaka Suit [P] [3BA] [Arca]
  • Sexy Maid [P] [3BA] [Arca]   /   [P] [3BA] [LoversLab]
  • Sorceress outfit (Dragon's Crown) [P] [CP[3BA] [dint999]

[UPDATE]

• Apachii Divine Elegance Store [P] [C] [3BA] [Nexus]
  • BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer [P] [C] [Nexus]   /   [P] [C] [3BA] Replacer [Nexus]   /   [P] [C] [3BA] Standalone [Nexus]
  • MoonWitch Costume [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [CP[3BA] [dcinside]
  • Scarlet Dawn Armor [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [Nexus]

[REQUEST]

4 hours ago, urbon said:

Anyone have a link for this cape/armor?  I saw it on arcalive but the link just died lol :((

https://arca.live/b/tullius/4381335

https://arca.live/b/tullius/4368732

Reveal hidden contents

ecf079ae4897864cceb229048c56a4af8c20b9f6549757ee81fd9b965aa39252.png

The one from the picture is a part of the Plain Doll outfit from Bloodborne, the rest is probably from Bloodborne too. You can get them all from this pack. There is no bodyslide support or skimpy/cloak-only variant though.

I added it to the list above in case someone has the one you linked or knows where to get it.

2 hours ago, Tiress said:

The one from the picture is a part of the Plain Doll outfit from Bloodborne, the rest is probably from Bloodborne too. You can get them all from this pack. There is no bodyslide support or skimpy/cloak-only variant though.

I added it to the list above in case someone has the one you linked or knows where to get it.

Oh man :( sad I didn't catch at time before the 3ba got deleted :( Thank you so much. 

On 3/16/2021 at 12:12 AM, Tiress said:

I think it's time to sum up all the new things and requests since the last update so that it's easier for @Themistae to update the main page. :P

You really are the unsung hero of this thread lol. I've been very busy IRL, but I'll get to updating in the next few days! Thanks a lot for all the effort ❤️

Almost half a year after the last update, oops ?. Massive thank you to @Tiress who compiled almost this entire update, including the request. I know how much work that is, I really appreciate the help. I've double checked everything, and I think all requests are in the list now, but let me know if I missed anything, its an easy mistake to make. I've also gone through the big list and cleaned out some dupes that managed to sneak in. I can't promise regular updates, but the next one will be sooner than half a year hahah.

#11: March 22 2021

[NEW]

• Aradia Leather Harness [P] [3BA] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [LoversLab] - partial conversion (basic version no dildo or piercing)
  • BDO Herawen [P] [CP[3BA] [Arca]
  • BDO Yinixtra [P] [CP] [3BA] [Arca]
  • BHUNP 3BBB AnalHook [P] [3BA] [LoversLab] - partial conversion (only variant with clit piercing)
  • Charming High Heels [3BA] [Arca]
  • COCO Modern Fashions Virgin [P] [3BF] - older 3BF body, might still work
  • Cyber Outfit [P] [3BA] [Arca]
  • Daring Demon Hunter Armor [P] [3BA] [Nexus]
  • DX Morenn Outfit [P] [3BA] [Arca]
  • Goddess Outfit [P] [CP[3BA] [LoversLab]
  • HDT Piercing Sets [P] [3BA] [LoversLab]
  • Hunterborn - Scrimshaw Expanded [Nexus] - untested, seems to have CBBE bodyslide files with HDT support
  • Realistic Topless Armors [Nexus] - it's a bit wonky with physics enabled body - there is no breast physics, only booty jiggle
  • Ryeonggi Armor [P] [CP] [3BA] [Arca] - just scroll down, it's the last one   /   [P] [CP] [Mediafire - Rektas] - an older one
  • Sayaka Suit [P] [3BA] [Arca]
  • Sexy Maid [P] [3BA] [Arca]   /   [P] [3BA] [LoversLab]
  • Sorceress outfit (Dragon's Crown) [P] [CP[3BA] [dint999]

[UPDATE]

• Apachii Divine Elegance Store [P] [C] [3BA] [Nexus]
  • BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer [P] [C] [Nexus]   /   [P] [C] [3BA] Replacer [Nexus]   /   [P] [C] [3BA] Standalone [Nexus]
  • Black Talon Armor [LoversLab]   /   [P] [3BA] [Patreon]
  • MoonWitch Costume [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [CP[3BA] [dcinside]
  • PeroPero Armor Pack [P] [LoversLab]   /   [P] [CP] [C] [CBBE SMP] [Discord] - it's Discord exclusive, join the discord for direct link
  • Scarlet Dawn Armor [P] [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [Nexus]

[REQUEST]

5 hours ago, Themistae said:

Almost half a year after the last update, oops ?. Massive thank you to @Tiress who compiled almost this entire update, including the request. I know how much work that is, I really appreciate the help. I've double checked everything, and I think all requests are in the list now, but let me know if I missed anything, its an easy mistake to make. I've also gone through the big list and cleaned out some dupes that managed to sneak in. I can't promise regular updates, but the next one will be sooner than half a year hahah.

As someone that is managing a similar thread in the Fallout 4 Community, I appreciate the work you and @tiress have put into this list! This was after all my inspiration for creating and managing my Fusion Girl outfit conversion thread! Thanks for compiling and managing this list so well and most of all, thanks to you and @tiress for the huge update! 

Also, a shameless plug for my list in case there are any Fallout 4 players here that are interested in discovering the greatness of the newer 3bbb Fusion Girl model!

On 3/14/2021 at 11:39 PM, Lilith Valentine said:

does anyone know if this outfit has any CalienteTools oldrim legendary edition to download?

The link is on the SE page:

Spoiler

From there you can use LE Outfitstudio for conversion from UUNP if required (look for a tutorial how to create sliders to be used from bodyslide),

On 3/22/2021 at 12:32 PM, milankovalcik said:

By the way, some time ago I had a request 3BA bodyslide for a mod Curse of the hound Amulet. Well I did the conversion recently and it is posted on the original mod page. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35477

nice, I had seen the bodyslide files on the page but he doesn't have them marked as being CBBE or 3BBB.

I thought they were just unp ones

14 hours ago, spaz490 said:

the author on his page says docteure will be doing one at some point. 

he took a break from modding for a bit and might have a back log of armors to do.

i dont see any WIP posts on jeir and docteures discord

Yeah, as far as I can tell Docteure has been absent from the community since the end of last year, hence I assume this won't be getting a conversion any time soon.