View File

This is a re-do and re-packaging of "HDT Piercingsets 2.6 for Bodyslide," reconfigured for the CBBE HDT body.

See http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/836-hdt-piercingsets-26-for-bodyslide/for specific information.

ORIGINAL MODS NOT REQUIRED

WHAT IT DOES:

1. Converts the AH1, Newmiller, and SED7 piercing sets to the CBBE HDT 3.3 baseshape

2. Fixes texture path errors in all the SED7 meshes

3. Cleans up and de-clutters the Bodyslide directories

4. Reconfigures the Newmiller Gem Belt and Gem Necklace to better fit the body model and minimize mesh stretch (see screen shots)

REQUIRED MODS:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE 3.3- (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?)

BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio 2.2 (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.X (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/)

HDT Physics Extension (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/840-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/)

CONFLICTS

This mod will conflict with previous versions of the piercing sets and with "HDT Piercingsets 2.6 for Bodyslide."

The authors of the three original mods also used different biped slot assignments for their piercings. As a

result it is possible to wear two or more different piercings for the same body part at the same time, this is not

necessarily a conflict but just weird.

There are likely to be biped slot conflicts between the piercings and other meshes using the same slot assignments.

In such cases, just unequip the piercings.

INSTALLATION

Remove the AH1, Newmiller, and SED7 piercing sets if installed.

Remove "HDT Piercingsets 2.6 for Bodyslide" if installed.

Install this mod via NNM or your manager of choice, or manually by dropping the contents of the "Data" directory in the archive into the "Data" directory of your game installation and allow over-write.

NOTE: If installing with a manager and you are asked to overwrite files, then you have not removed the original mods and there will be conflicts

USAGE

You must build the meshes in Bodyslide relative to your chosen preset before the piercings will be available in game. This mod adds 3 Groups (Piercings AH1, Piercings Newmiller, Piercings SED7) to the Bodyslide Group Filter. Batch Build all 134 meshes (the three groups) so that the piercing sets are added to the game directory.

UNINSTALL

Remove the mod with the manager of your choice. Or manually delete the directories contained in the downloaded archive from your

game directories.

CREDITS

Much thanks to Hentaijin, Newmiller, and Shazhar for their original models

Much thanks to Lother for the HDT Piercingsets 2.6 for Bodyslide, without which this mod would not be possible

Endless thanks to Caliente, Cell, Stuffed_Bunny and Chronotrigger77 for their fantastic work on the CBBE Body and Bodyslide

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/16/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE 3.3, BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio 2.2, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.X, HDT Physics Extension
  • Special Edition Compatible

NVM

P.S, 

The meshes/piercings/AH1/navel and nipple are empty.

The directories are empty only untill the meshes are built in Bodyslide.  I deleted all the original meshes since they were for different bodies and had no function but to take up space.  Once built in Bodyslide, the meshes are added to the directories

May I suggest making changes to the biped slots to make it compatible with DD:

Nipple piercing to slot 56 (same one as the DD nipple piercing and bra) [Newmiller uses 55 and SED7 uses 60 in this mod]
Vaginal piercing to slot 51 (same one as the DD vaginal piercing) [Newmiller uses 57 and SED7 uses 52 in this mod]
Naval piercing to slot 46-47-50-52-57 which one you see fit (to make it compatible with all DD items) [Newmiller uses 56 and SED7 uses 57 in this mod]

Cheers mate!

Might as well put the biped slots DD uses for people who needs it

44 Gag
45 Collar
48 Anal Plugs
49 Belts & Harness
51 Vaginal Piercing
53 Leg Cuffs
54 Vaginal Plugs
55 Blindfold
56 Bra & Nipple Piercing
58 Custom Harness

59 Arm Cuffs

Nipple piercing to slot 56 (same one as the DD nipple piercing and bra) [Newmiller uses 55 and SED7 uses 60]

Vaginal piercing to slot 51 (same one as the DD vaginal piercing) [Newmiller uses 57 and SED7 uses 52]

Naval piercing to slot 46-47-50-52-57 which one you see fit (to make it compatible with all DD items) [Newmiller uses 56 and SED7 uses 57]

Cheers mate!

44 Gag

45 Collar

48 Anal Plugs

49 Belts & Harness

51 Vaginal Piercing

53 Leg Cuffs

54 Vaginal Plugs

55 Blindfold

56 Bra & Nipple Piercing

58 Custom Harness

59 Arm Cuffs

Making that change is in the works.  Didn't really notice the conflicts till I was done with the conversion and testing in game.  Will have to be a update and should be finished soon.  Should require just changing the slots in Nifskope for the base files in ShapeData

Nipple piercing to slot 56 (same one as the DD nipple piercing and bra) [Newmiller uses 55 and SED7 uses 60]

Vaginal piercing to slot 51 (same one as the DD vaginal piercing) [Newmiller uses 57 and SED7 uses 52]

Naval piercing to slot 46-47-50-52-57 which one you see fit (to make it compatible with all DD items) [Newmiller uses 56 and SED7 uses 57]

Cheers mate!

44 Gag

45 Collar

48 Anal Plugs

49 Belts & Harness

51 Vaginal Piercing

53 Leg Cuffs

54 Vaginal Plugs

55 Blindfold

56 Bra & Nipple Piercing

58 Custom Harness

59 Arm Cuffs

Making that change is in the works.  Didn't really notice the conflicts till I was done with the conversion and testing in game.  Will have to be a update and should be finished soon.  Should require just changing the slots in Nifskope for the base files in ShapeData

What about the .esp file, shouldn't it be modified in the CK as well to use the same slots? (to my knowledge :)

google.translate

I use mod 'SexLab Sex Slaves 3.5'

which is in requirements 'Newmiller piercings'

it would be great to use your mod with 'SexLab Sex Slaves 3.5'

I not tried yet, if it will work.

But approaching great reinstallation skyrim on my computer.

Would be great if they were 100% compatible.

Cheers mate!

44 Gag

45 Collar

48 Anal Plugs

49 Belts & Harness

51 Vaginal Piercing

53 Leg Cuffs

54 Vaginal Plugs

55 Blindfold

56 Bra & Nipple Piercing

58 Custom Harness

59 Arm Cuffs

What about the .esp file, shouldn't it be modified in the CK as well to use the same slots? (to my knowledge :)

Yeah, the esp will need updating as well - both the armoraddon and armor records will need updating to reflect the new slot assignments.

Could I suggest not using 46 or 47, since both are widely used for backpacks and cloaks. I think 50 is used by DD for the device hider (not at my game machine) and 52 is used by SoS for schlongs. That pretty much leaves you stuck with 57 for navel, I think. And there goes the last free slot :)

Material testing department reports:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 02_38_22_04.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 02_40_41_23.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 02_43_21_13.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 02_40_51_15.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 02_41_25_66.jpg

Test complete and successful.

Holy shit, this is working great.

Is this AH1 Diamond Piercing supposed to be so far off:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 02_33_02_86.jpg

There's something odd about the AH1 Meshes.  They cannot be opened in Nifskope, but they can be opened in Bodyslide.  All the AH1 Labia piercings are off center.  I left them as they are in the original until I can figure out what the issue is

There's something odd about the AH1 Meshes.  They cannot be opened in Nifskope, but they can be opened in Bodyslide.  All the AH1 Labia piercings are off center.  I left them as they are in the original until I can figure out what the issue is

Well since it's a labia and not a clit piercing, we can assume it is generally supposed to be off center.

Maybe it looks alright with the larger pussy meshes and textures from other bodies, the screenshot however is a BS2 preset with "-95% Groin" slider and Fair Skin Complexion.

The negative Groin slider btw works wonders to prevent clipping with most animations and poses.

Well since it's a labia and not a clit piercing, we can assume it is generally supposed to be off center.

Maybe it looks alright with the larger pussy meshes and textures from other bodies, the screenshot however is a BS2 preset with "-95% Groin" slider and Fair Skin Complexion.

The negative Groin slider btw works wonders to prevent clipping with most animations and poses.

I had to go back to the original AH1 meshes.  Redoing that part of the mod now.  They open in Nifskope, the versions from Lother seem to have a problem.  

I will move the "labia" piercings to be centered since the offset looks a little weird.  The other option is to mirror them so that there's a left and a right, but that is also problematic.

Hi,

Could you covert the fun stuff

for manga body http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54538/?too, please? (I am using CBBE based high poly body, but there is no bodyslide for it.)

I tried to install your mod, but the stuff won't show up, I guess because of the outfit studio stuff.

I guess this is a no then. :s

This mod is a Bodyslide mod.  Redoing everything for a different body model would require re-doing the entire mod and require me to install the other body mod and would totally mess up my game installation and all associated mods.  

Your best option is likely to use Bodyslide to approximate the body that you have and want.  That's what Bodyslide is for, you can make really any shape body that you want.  If you do it that way, then you would also be able to use all the existing armor and clothing mods for bodyslide and make them fit your character preset.  This would eliminate the need for finding armor and clothing mods to fit the Manga Body

I had to go back to the original AH1 meshes.  Redoing that part of the mod now.  They open in Nifskope, the versions from Lother seem to have a problem.  

I will move the "labia" piercings to be centered since the offset looks a little weird.  The other option is to mirror them so that there's a left and a right, but that is also problematic.

Good to know, i'm sure you'll fix it.

BTW a little request - could you create a chest with all the mod's items inside? Don't place them in the world, it just needs to have a proper name so if you enter 

help "piercing"
the console tells you

---> CONT 12345678 CBBE HDT Piercings Chest
or something like that, so you could access everything with /player.placeatme 12345678.

Currently it is really hard to get a matching set through the console, and frankly i don't even know how most of the items are named.

Hi,

for manga body http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54538/?too, please? (I am using CBBE based high poly body, but there is no bodyslide for it.)

I tried to install your mod, but the stuff won't show up, I guess because of the outfit studio stuff.

This mod is a Bodyslide mod. Redoing everything for a different body model would require re-doing the entire mod and require me to install the other body mod and would totally mess up my game installation and all associated mods.

Your best option is likely to use Bodyslide to approximate the body that you have and want. That's what Bodyslide is for, you can make really any shape body that you want. If you do it that way, then you would also be able to use all the existing armor and clothing mods for bodyslide and make them fit your character preset. This would eliminate the need for finding armor and clothing mods to fit the Manga Body

Hmm that sounds interesting, but how does it would work with a custom body?

I should use CBBE cos manga body is cbbe based?

Hi,

This mod is a Bodyslide mod. Redoing everything for a different body model would require re-doing the entire mod and require me to install the other body mod and would totally mess up my game installation and all associated mods.

Your best option is likely to use Bodyslide to approximate the body that you have and want. That's what Bodyslide is for, you can make really any shape body that you want. If you do it that way, then you would also be able to use all the existing armor and clothing mods for bodyslide and make them fit your character preset. This would eliminate the need for finding armor and clothing mods to fit the Manga Body

Hmm that sounds interesting, but how does it would work with a custom body?

I should use CBBE cos manga body is cbbe based?

Its my guess that the Manga Body was made using Bodyslide--but only a guess.  The great thing about Bodyslide is you can control what the game body looks like and it covers nearly all the bodies that have been created.  Using bodyslide you should be able to make a body that is as close to the Manga Body as you want it to be and it will be based on the CBBE model allowing use of other mods made for CBBE then made to fit the body you created

Manga Body is based on CBBE v3 (and a ADEC version), but afaik the meshes for all versions are handmade in blender or 3Ds etc. and the latest version uses a higher poly body.

I doubt you can imitate the body by 100% in Bodyslide because of these reasons.

Best ask the guy who does the Manga Body conversions, no idea if he is taking requests though.