Anyone else having issues with Goma's Egypt Hands in bodyslide? If I try to batch build everything (in this mod) bodyslide will crash every time.

Turns out its the Egypt Hands messing with it.

I can batch build everything just fine as long as I deselect Egypt Hands first. Just selecting the Hands to have a look at them leads to "Fatal exception" and closes bodyslide.

Maybe something was corrupted in the download/install, I'm an absolute noob so I cant tell. Just thought I should let you know.

And thank you for the fantastic stuff you do!

On 4/11/2018 at 4:08 PM, Gnidleif said:

Anyone else having issues with Goma's Egypt Hands in bodyslide? If I try to batch build everything (in this mod) bodyslide will crash every time.

Turns out its the Egypt Hands messing with it.

I batch built everything just a moment ago. No crash here.

9 hours ago, R246 said:

I batch built everything just a moment ago. No crash here.

Okay so it's most likely something strange happening on my end then. I just uninstalled it, downloaded it again and tried to build it. Same error.

The Egypt armor is not the one I intended to use anyway, so I'll be fine.

On 13.4.2018 at 8:46 AM, Gnidleif said:

Okay so it's most likely something strange happening on my end then. I just uninstalled it, downloaded it again and tried to build it. Same error.

The Egypt armor is not the one I intended to use anyway, so I'll be fine.

Same problem for me. Bodyslide crashes every time i try to batchbuild this armor pack. Hmm. Yeah the egypt gloves seem to trigger an error in my bodyslide. Maybe my Bodyslide version is not up to date? Who cares. Great mod anyway.

Well for me the bodyslide does work but the only issue i seem to be having is the Blackwidow set where the shape is right but the skin under it is still showing as it was BEFORE i changed the shape. the under part of the body still shows a VERY skinny body or the SKIN is showing to be VERY skinny but even if the armor itself is showing breasts the size of watermellons on the outside and you see right through it as if nothing was there. the breast skin doesn't match up with the armors new mesh. to put it in a perverted way to easy understand for those who are not getting what i am saying, you wrap your dick in a condom and then air is blown into the condon, your dick (the skin body) still stays the same size while the condom (armor skin) is changing shape and such. thats the issue i am having. my followers i have wearing this armor is not working at all even with the new CBBE skin i have them wear and nothing has changed in the skin of the armor under it. is there a chance for a bodyslide fix on it?

The plugin has some missing references:

Spoiler

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] PeroPeroArmorPackSE.esp
[00:00] aaaArmorSteelBootsA "Wanderer Mage HighHeels" [ARMO:0300082E]
[00:00]     ARMO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [01000842] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] aaaArmorIronHideBoots "PeroPero Boots" [ARMO:03000845]
[00:00]     ARMO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [01000833] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] aaaDancerGirlBoots "Dancer Girl Boots" [ARMO:03000853]
[00:00]     ARMO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [01000849] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] aaaCagedVixenHeelsAlt "Caged Vixen Heels Alt" [ARMO:0300085C]
[00:00]     ARMO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0100084A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] aaaCagedVixenHeels "Caged Vixen Heels" [ARMO:0300085E]
[00:00]     ARMO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0100084A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] WandererMageForms [FLST:03000829]
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [0100083E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [0100083D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [0100083C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] GPPIronForms [FLST:0300082A]
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [01000838] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [01000837] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [01000836] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [01000835] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [01000834] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [01000830] < Error: Could not be resolved >

you can't keep transparency of the BS armor ?

I can't do it either in my attempts of conversion ...
it disappears as soon as I add the arms and calves in the .esp ARMA object  which is needed for CBBE body.
don't know why...

edit: sorry it's work fine, it's because of your skin tone on the screen shoot.

i watch your esp and found what i'm doing wrong : if i don't put the arms and calves part on the armor but only on the arma, it's work fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 9:46 PM, kamiraurelia said:

Anyone else getting invisible Black Widow armor in first person? Specifically the gloves are invisible.

Yes.  Just open up the mod in Creation Kit.  Find the Gloves.   The 1st Person is pointing to hands.nif instead of hands_1.nif. Simple fix.

• 2 weeks later...