CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

[LE] DM BDOR Taritas by Team TAL

this outfit, I was looking to find calientetool bodyslide for this beautiful dress, but I didn't find
does anyone know if this outfit has any CalienteTools oldrim legendary edition to download?

just found the SE calientetool version of that dress

-sorry if this is the wrong topic for this

1745743812_LELE_-DM-BDOR-Taritas-by-Team-TAL.jpg.1d56bb740c30f412bfe2ca910134a196.jpg

1 hour ago, Lilith Valentine said:

[LE] DM BDOR Taritas by Team TAL

this outfit, I was looking to find calientetool bodyslide for this beautiful dress, but I didn't find
does anyone know if this outfit has any CalienteTools oldrim legendary edition to download?

just found the SE calientetool version of that dress

-sorry if this is the wrong topic for this

1745743812_LELE_-DM-BDOR-Taritas-by-Team-TAL.jpg.1d56bb740c30f412bfe2ca910134a196.jpg

This thread is for Special Edition only, can't help you with Legendary Edition, sorry. :)

I'd love to redirect you to a right place, but I honestly have no idea where to. :(

23 hours ago, Tiress said:

It's in Project Vindictus Vol.3 so if you wouldn't mind getting a few more outfits with it, google "[Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.3 CBBE 3BA SE 1.0.0". Can't provide a direct link, sorry, the site it's on is forbidden here.

Appreciate the reply.  I'll do a search via Google for that exact phrase.

5 hours ago, Tiress said:

[UPDATE]

• Apachii Divine Elegance Store [P] [C] [3BA] [Nexus]

if you use the divine store bodyslide and shiva npc armor replacer  you can turn that  npcs armor into what ever you like in exchange for losing the apachi store version 

side note one. the goddess petals are coming along nicely for the next version but the XML need collision date between the petals and body/outfit.

side note two. I picked the niuniu cow outfit next, gonna try to put moving tail and ears. I couldn't pass up the chance to let people act out  their closet barnyard fantasias  or I guess in some cases not so closet