CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

On 9/2/2020 at 6:26 PM, Samustus said:

I've updated the sister mod above. I've added an SMP HDT veil , as the original creator designed, with new HDT hair too plus a few necessary changes. Alas the skirt just doesn't have enough animation bones to make it work properly with skirt shape like that. I tried animating it, but it just didn't have the movement needed. Oh well.

Please let me know how the veil works for you.

It was fun learning and trying this out anyway. It's a flippin' STEEP learning curve and I've only just dipped my toe in :)

Anyway, I am SO done with this outfit lol.

Thanks for doing this, but I'm not getting proper weighting on the necklace. It looks like the whole necklace is trapped between the boobs and the bottom of the chain is attached to the belly button.  Im assuming its not supposed to do that so wondering what I've done wrong.

On 10/29/2020 at 1:19 AM, ArcticBanana said:

Scarlet Dawn armor has a 3BBB conversion that isn't mentioned in the list: Scarlet Dawn Armor - CBBE SSE (3BBB Conversion)

Requests:

Sexy Crimson Female Nightingale WIP

This is a really old Nightingale replacer for Oldrim, but it is the only "not too skimpy" that I have ever found. It seems to havetwo colours (red and original) and 2 skirt lengths (short and normal) in different files.  A conversion of this to CBBE SE BodySlide with standard CBBE physics would be appreciated.

Touched by Dibella

I was going to try and do it for myself with standard CBBE physics since they have improved meshes and some have a really nice cleavage compared to vanilla, but Outfit Studio doesn't have TBD to CBBE so I don't know what to do.

I second the one who requested "a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon", with standard CBBE physics. It has just right amount of practicality vs skimpyness that most armours lack.

Now that I found a good CBBE 3BBB setting I would like to change my request to CBBE 3BBB.

10 hours ago, assassin394 said:

I wish someone will convert Morenn Outfit to CBBE. Its the only oufit from DeserterX that still hasn't got cbbe conversion yet. I will do it if I know how but I'm bad at computer stuff ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41655?tab=description

I second this, with an additional request for a CBBE 3BBB version as well. My conversions don't seem to work out, Otherwise I'd have done it myself.

Can anyone add physics to the Sister of Dibella outfits? I've been trying to do it myself for ages now but I keep getting some weird bug where weights on a manually painted area (the area not reached by copying the body's bone weights to the outfit) keep saving themselves as a heavier color than what I initially save it as. In-game, this little piece on the back of the skirt will stretch out on its own when there's movement if I keep it like this. For the longer dress outfit, the bottom half of the skirt just disappears entirely too

Spoiler

Manually weight painted, relatively smoothed to the rest of the bone

2.png.96dd218ba5492fc3a5bd26195eb2ec9e.png

1.png.6ebdda7bb24a89dbaa757428d72ef35c.pngSaved project, no unweighted vertices found.

Pull up the project again and painted areas given additional weight, not my doing.Untitled2.png.f1de4e6b5820ebaa8108d673fa99a794.pngUntitled.png.c7553e071bf6e2241e1ffe785a60a501.png

On 12/11/2020 at 5:20 PM, TheLaughingMagician said:

I'm looking for a 3BBB (3BA) conversion of Pero Pero Armor Pack. Does anyone know if someone has already converted it?

Rektas Converted it a while ago:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xwzs2vhmcug762i/PeroPero_Armor_Pack_%5BSE%5D_-_CBBE_-_%28Physics_-_3BB_-_SMP%29.7z/file

Check out the Discord, it has quite a few mods for 3ba on it.

https://discord.com/channels/489389465433800704/637422636132990976