On 5/6/2020 at 1:11 AM, Narsdarknest said:

Im loving that idea, of course I dont know how to apply that on animations or certain situations, I can just do some drawings and remembers me when I did an animation test of X-ray scene

Example here: (maybe not the best one >.<)
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/70544684

also lately i was doing "fallout like vault meat girl" drawings

Reveal hidden contents

228735417_animetiddyfallout222.thumb.jpg.5a9989bf139b5bcd743b6dbb01ebe189.jpg

And, well... I cant avoid to think about something, and are different animations of X-ray things, like creampie, penetration, not sure if different genitalia will be necessary (human, supermutan, ghoul...) or if is possible to add on every situation, impregnation (animation of sperm and ovum) for pegnancy mods...
All that with that style "green on black" default colors of pip-boy.

Just an idea, and now im playing FO4 and being a little inspired by that game and the mods here, I was always fan of all the mods shareds here and if I can contribute on some lewd mods with my lewd arts for me will be an honor xD. If you like it of course, not forcing anyone to use my things u.u, just offering to do some samples and see if fits to use

So many awesome possibilities!

Having the ability to automatically assign that sort of x-ray stuff to the orgasm stage of any vaginal animation would make things much easier, if it were at all possible.

2 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

So many awesome possibilities!

Have the ability to automatically assign that sort of x-ray stuff to the orgasm stage of any vaginal animation would make things much easier, if it were at all possible.

Sorry I was on very low mood that last weeks, also I saw the video tutorial and there are several things that I cant do without help, then again I can only provide the complete animation or the separated frames.

There are what I did for now, sure I can improve some details:

Spoiler

1459776269_penetrationfirstskfo42.gif.74faa35c84288220e6ac6c67213c8e6c.gif2082437860_creampiefirstskfo42.gif.41355d31fb537b623a4d60d229d03971.gif

15 hours ago, Narsdarknest said:

Sorry I was on very low mood that last weeks, also I saw the video tutorial and there are several things that I cant do without help, then again I can only provide the complete animation or the separated frames.

There are what I did for now, sure I can improve some details:

Hide contents

1459776269_penetrationfirstskfo42.gif.74faa35c84288220e6ac6c67213c8e6c.gif2082437860_creampiefirstskfo42.gif.41355d31fb537b623a4d60d229d03971.gif

Well, shit. Its a damn good start!

Given the ability (I'm assuming, based on the initial screenshots of the project) for AAF to have fully colored animations for the banners, I don't really see the need to limit the colors to the old fashioned HUD palette. Heck, if any color will do, and AAF permits one to apply banners to more than just applicable animations - someone dedicated might even be able to colorize all the S.P.E.C.I.A.L HUD icons themselves.

As the proverbial cherry on top, it would be great to see a sperm/ovum animation trigger on successful fertilization for pregnancy mods, as you mentioned earlier. But, as implied, I'm not really sure of the limitations of AAF's banner system.

A solid effort, so far!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!  Small question:  When you say that the color tint and radiant blur effects are triggered by AAF ISM attribute, what is "ISM" exactly?  Is that a mod, or a setting in the AAF ini, or what is it?  Searching the hell out of it, I'm not finding anything.  I would love something like that in my game.

28 minutes ago, OlBenny said:

Hello!  Small question:  When you say that the color tint and radiant blur effects are triggered by AAF ISM attribute, what is "ISM" exactly?  Is that a mod, or a setting in the AAF ini, or what is it?  Searching the hell out of it, I'm not finding anything.  I would love something like that in my game.

ISM = Image Space Modifier.

Devious Devices used one for the Blindfold effect, as an example.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2020 at 1:42 PM, Indarello said:

If someone can help with better banner, I will apply it for all anims in my patch, contact me

I´m working on some renders with 120 or more frames, here is a sample, I´m doin this in order to be used on Simple patch mod, have many resources for any kind of situation or most of them, lemm eknow if this is somthing that can be used

00 VAG PUMP A027.png

11 minutes ago, magnusx said:

I´m working on some renders with 120 or more frames, here is a sample, I´m doin this in order to be used on Simple patch mod, have many resources for any kind of situation or most of them, lemm eknow if this is somthing that can be used

We are working with Narsdarknest on "fallout green style" see post 
I am not sure what results we will achieve, so you if also want work on such style instead/at the same time, you can pm me

7 minutes ago, Indarello said:

We are working with Narsdarknest on "fallout green style" see post 
I am not sure what results we will achieve, so you if also want work on such style instead/at the same time, you can pm me

sure, it could help if u definite a certain amount of frames too, im just thinkin on making them for personal use but if is of ur likings i can do more o/

here is a sample of supa mutants

Sin título.png

6 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I have to say, this looks pretty freaking awesome!

Tyvm, it takes kinda 1 hour to craft 120 frames can do more to make the animation more smooth, lemme know if u have a specific number of frames, weight and dimensions on file to keep as u want, thnx for amazing work o/

On 10/18/2020 at 11:56 PM, magnusx said:

00 VAG PUMP A027.png

Holy crap, that looks freaking amazing! I hope this comes to fruition, I really do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 8:43 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

For those who hate reading, like myself: This is how you implement such a mod (I think):

Example:

Hide contents

<animation id="FBG-Floor01-07Climax" frames="250">
	<actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="M_Anal">
		<idle form="6469"/>
		<value path="action" value="Cum_activity"/>
		<value path="morph" value="AnusPenetrate" to="1.5"/>
		<value path="morph" value="ButtcheeksSpread" to="1.5"/>
		<value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="0.4"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="M" skeleton="FeralGhoul">
		<idle form="646A"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GOES TO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<animation id="FBG-Floor01-07Climax" frames="250" banner="cuminside1">
	<actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="M_Anal">
		<idle form="6469"/>
		<value path="action" value="Cum_activity"/>
		<value path="morph" value="AnusPenetrate" to="1.5"/>
		<value path="morph" value="ButtcheeksSpread" to="1.5"/>
		<value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="0.4"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="M" skeleton="FeralGhoul">
		<idle form="646A"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

Also, great idea, and thanks for the converted swf! Degobaking is really putting some effort into AAF, I should learn from him. Anyway, thanks again and let me know if I'm wrong.

i found th XML file.

but where should i put the swf anime file?