Cum inside banner example

View File

A cum inside profile banner. It's a 2D frame animation. you can attach it on your orgasm stage.

This is only an example. The original frame pictures are not made by me. They're from Kuromaru character of MUGEN.

I just use them to make a swf. So it can be triggered by AAF banner feature.

It's just an idea. I really hope someone professional can make better resources.

Watch the AAF WIKI to know how to attach banners on animations:

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/animation

You have to do it yourself!

You can see there are color tint and radiant blur effects on my screen. They're triggered by AAF ISM attribute and not included in this example.

Special thanks to dagoba_king. The author of AAF. Without him AAF can never trigger this banner.

Requires AAF 127 beta or higher version.

6 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I'm completely denied into manual changing to mods, so I guess I'll wait until someone capable does it

No mod manager or tool can deal with AAF XML conflicts. It’s almost impossible to play AAF without diy unless you only want to play 20% of the all.

Im loving that idea, of course I dont know how to apply that on animations or certain situations, I can just do some drawings and remembers me when I did an animation test of X-ray scene

Example here: (maybe not the best one >.<)
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/70544684

also lately i was doing "fallout like vault meat girl" drawings

Spoiler

228735417_animetiddyfallout222.thumb.jpg.5a9989bf139b5bcd743b6dbb01ebe189.jpg

And, well... I cant avoid to think about something, and are different animations of X-ray things, like creampie, penetration, not sure if different genitalia will be necessary (human, supermutan, ghoul...) or if is possible to add on every situation, impregnation (animation of sperm and ovum) for pegnancy mods...
All that with that style "green on black" default colors of pip-boy.

Just an idea, and now im playing FO4 and being a little inspired by that game and the mods here, I was always fan of all the mods shareds here and if I can contribute on some lewd mods with my lewd arts for me will be an honor xD. If you like it of course, not forcing anyone to use my things u.u, just offering to do some samples and see if fits to use

15 hours ago, Narsdarknest said:

Im loving that idea, of course I dont know how to apply that on animations or certain situations, I can just do some drawings and remembers me when I did an animation test of X-ray scene

Example here: (maybe not the best one >.<)
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/70544684

also lately i was doing "fallout like vault meat girl" drawings

Reveal hidden contents

228735417_animetiddyfallout222.thumb.jpg.5a9989bf139b5bcd743b6dbb01ebe189.jpg

And, well... I cant avoid to think about something, and are different animations of X-ray things, like creampie, penetration, not sure if different genitalia will be necessary (human, supermutan, ghoul...) or if is possible to add on every situation, impregnation (animation of sperm and ovum) for pegnancy mods...
All that with that style "green on black" default colors of pip-boy.

Just an idea, and now im playing FO4 and being a little inspired by that game and the mods here, I was always fan of all the mods shareds here and if I can contribute on some lewd mods with my lewd arts for me will be an honor xD. If you like it of course, not forcing anyone to use my things u.u, just offering to do some samples and see if fits to use

Great works.

Your ideas are easy to implement by AAF banner feature if you have the swf resouce. Yes, every different banner for every differtent animation stage and race.

Also, the game engine and AAF already support forcing pictures to be in the pipboy default color. Even your original pictures are still in real RGB color.

I can help attach your banners to your animations(maybe some XML examples) if you would like to share your banner swf or resource pictures.

15 minutes ago, KillinCuzICan said:

What XML file do you have to edit to make this work? Where is it located? First time messing with it, so I have no clue.

A swf source banner - Already included in this example

A banner XML - Already included in this example

Edit the XXX_animationData.XMLs of your animation mods you have already installed. (Read the AAF wiki to learn how to use attribute on animations.)

44 minutes ago, KillinCuzICan said:

Thanks for the response! However, where would I put these XMLs afterword? Do i put them in the animations AAF folders?

They go in the folder: Data>AAF

It would probably be better for you to make a simple mod folder and put them in there in that path so that you don't start mixing in your custom files with another mod.

11 hours ago, elzee said:

Great works.

Your ideas are easy to implement by AAF banner feature if you have the swf resouce. Yes, every different banner for every differtent animation stage and race.

Also, the game engine and AAF already support forcing pictures to be in the pipboy default color. Even your original pictures are still in real RGB color.

I can help attach your banners to your animations(maybe some XML examples) if you would like to share your banner swf or resource pictures.

thank you!
I read about MO2 having problems to use that things(when I learn more about maybe I can do a better setup of my game), then probable I cant use that, also I dont have my own animations, I just use the animations that others share.

My intention is to do some gif because I dont know how to do swf yet (I was thinking about change some perks to my own arts but I need to learn about the swf stuff), Im just able to provide the modders the gifs as resources and maybe they can use them.

Yesterday I did some test sketches work in porgress yet, 12 frames each, 264x234

Spoiler

975445879_penetrationfirstskfo4.gif.4eea8cfbe54183930b7db760907823e2.gif248060523_creampiefirstskfo4.gif.0a9a64779a1f8fe48671d1ec6bdd0bd8.gif

9 hours ago, Narsdarknest said:

My intention is to do some gif because I dont know how to do swf yet (I was thinking about change some perks to my own arts but I need to learn about the swf stuff), Im just able to provide the modders the gifs as resources and maybe they can use them.

Animated gif will not work directly. The artwork needs to be vector based (ie. swf, ai, etc.). The good news is that you can convert a gif to a vector drawing with a little bit of manual work. There are tools for it within Flash/Animate.

21 hours ago, Narsdarknest said:

thank you!
I read about MO2 having problems to use that things(when I learn more about maybe I can do a better setup of my game), then probable I cant use that, also I dont have my own animations, I just use the animations that others share.

Yesterday I did some test sketches work in porgress yet, 12 frames each, 264x234

Reveal hidden contents

975445879_penetrationfirstskfo4.gif.4eea8cfbe54183930b7db760907823e2.gif248060523_creampiefirstskfo4.gif.0a9a64779a1f8fe48671d1ec6bdd0bd8.gif

Swf banners are not injected into actor animations. They just triggered by AAF. So you can attatch them to any actor animation easily by editing AAF XMLs

I'm not an artist, but I learned how to make swf for Fallout 4 from this tutorial. It's really easy.

Also I can make swf for you if you have every single frame pictures of your gif files.

ty! I have every frame and I can share jpg, png, or whatever, im using clip studio paint.
I will take a look to that tutorial.
if I can change the image perks and stuff that means I can do my own vault girl cartoon animations to replace n.n

I will try to have the first x-ray animation to do a test as soon as possible

For those who hate reading, like myself: This is how you implement such a mod (I think):

Example:

Spoiler

<animation id="FBG-Floor01-07Climax" frames="250">
	<actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="M_Anal">
		<idle form="6469"/>
		<value path="action" value="Cum_activity"/>
		<value path="morph" value="AnusPenetrate" to="1.5"/>
		<value path="morph" value="ButtcheeksSpread" to="1.5"/>
		<value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="0.4"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="M" skeleton="FeralGhoul">
		<idle form="646A"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GOES TO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<animation id="FBG-Floor01-07Climax" frames="250" banner="cuminside1">
	<actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="M_Anal">
		<idle form="6469"/>
		<value path="action" value="Cum_activity"/>
		<value path="morph" value="AnusPenetrate" to="1.5"/>
		<value path="morph" value="ButtcheeksSpread" to="1.5"/>
		<value path="morph" value="VaginaPenetrate" to="0.4"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="M" skeleton="FeralGhoul">
		<idle form="646A"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

Also, great idea, and thanks for the converted swf! Degobaking is really putting some effort into AAF, I should learn from him. Anyway, thanks again and let me know if I'm wrong.

• 3 weeks later...