2 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Ok Happy to help just thought i would ask if you had a estimate of how long until the update with the fix comes out? and also what version of the game it will be for. Sorry for being a pain just thought i would ask.

This weekend, patch will be released for both stable and beta.

13 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

is there a way to make the duel and combat events harder ? seems easy esp when u hv better equipment e.g. short sword is pretty OP, and with better bow its easier.

Which options have you chosen for game difficulty? And, what level is your character? (This sort of information is important when talking about difficulty.)

10 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

Which options have you chosen for game difficulty? And, what level is your character? (This sort of information is important when talking about difficulty.)

using realistic and my character level is 22, looks like a scaling issue, but with the short sword the swing is pretty OP lol.

Just now, Whizkid said:

using realistic and my character level is 22, looks like a scaling issue, but with the short sword the swing is pretty OP lol.

btw on beta 1.5.8. idk but combat seems easier that the earlier version movement isnt that sluggish w/o armor on 1vs1 u actually move faster, which wasnt the case for earlier versions, even with bow its much easier than i remembered...

Attached is a log where I didn't voluntarily leave the Kingdom I was a part of. It happened, and then I crashed about 3 seconds later because the game was most likely calling something it expected me to be in a Kingdom for.

I leave the Kingdom at 9:15ish in the log. Right before I'm forced out, CE_captor_female_three_male_hero fires twice, which is the only time in the log it does, so I'm wondering if something is wonky with that event.

rgl_log_27592.txt

There may be a bug with the brothel upgrades. I started buying brothels to store enemy queens, and everything was normal. They'd make a hundred or so denars per day. Then when I had room for 10 businesses, I decided to go and buy a whole ten brothels. Then I started upgrading them, and as I went from brothel to brothel I noticed something peculiar. The brothel income was making exponential jumps in profit. With each upgraded brothel, the profit became more and more ridiculous.

First it was ~800 per day. Then it was 2500. Then it was 17500. Then it was 33000. Then 65000. Now, with 10 upgraded brothels, its at 135700. Per. Day. I'm drowning in denars. I have so much money that I had to tear down my castle walls and replace the fortifications with stacked coins. I stopped feeding my troops because denars are more plentiful than grain, and now they're all demanding dental because they keep breaking their teeth. So I bought every troop a personal dentist and I still have more denars than God.

I think what's happening is that every brothel upgrade is multiplying the profits of every brothel.

3 hours ago, Loogie said:

Attached is a log where I didn't voluntarily leave the Kingdom I was a part of. It happened, and then I crashed about 3 seconds later because the game was most likely calling something it expected me to be in a Kingdom for.

I leave the Kingdom at 9:15ish in the log. Right before I'm forced out, CE_captor_female_three_male_hero fires twice, which is the only time in the log it does, so I'm wondering if something is wonky with that event.

rgl_log_27592.txt 114.44 kB · 1 download

It might be this, in CE_captor_female_three_male_hero

<RestrictedListOfConsequences>ChangeRelation</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

and

<RelationTotal>-5</RelationTotal>

and maybe or maybe not

<ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>

1 hour ago, Loogie said:

I just had the issue with leaving a Kingdom occur again - it happened right after game load and no events had fired.

i have had that issue for awhile now i removed all mods that effect the lords asides from this and a mod called marry anyone and it still happend so i removed marry anyone and so far i have not had it happen again but if it does happen again then i will let you know because then maybe one of us can actully work out what is going on.

11 hours ago, Whizkid said:

is it normal for the hunt event not firing at all, I get mostly the companion recruiting events all the time seems like alot of the default events are being overwritten by the TBCaptivityEnventsExtension, can anyone confirm this.

The hunt event, specifically, is removed by TBCE. I don't think any other events are straight up disabled, just overwritten and replaced with something similar (ex: the Thief event chain replaces the 'you lose 100 gold' event.)

7 hours ago, Loogie said:

I disabled literally all my mods, and the issue still persists - I'm going to guess randomly leaving your kingdom is a game bug and not tied to mods. Sorry for any false alarms!

Hey Loogie thanks for the info i gave up trying to fix the same issue awhile ago thinking one of my mods fucked something but if it is base game then i can only assume the devs will fix it eventully.

12 hours ago, transfer said:

The hunt event, specifically, is removed by TBCE. I don't think any other events are straight up disabled, just overwritten and replaced with something similar (ex: the Thief event chain replaces the 'you lose 100 gold' event.)

thanks for the clarification, perhaps there should be an indicator showing which events being overwritten or maybe there is i just didnt see it.

the companions recruitment from prisoners or thief events, their stats are not being correctly assigned the attributes and focus points doesn't fit with the levels for the companions, guessing the main purpose is to use them as whores, if thats the case is there any benefit to recruit them at all?

last point, will there be a problem if I do not use the MCMv4, the only side effect is i cant change settings in-game right?