On 2/26/2021 at 8:36 PM, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey Loogie thanks for the info i gave up trying to fix the same issue awhile ago thinking one of my mods fucked something but if it is base game then i can only assume the devs will fix it eventully.

I did not see this problem listed on their "known problems" list.

On 2/26/2021 at 8:58 PM, Whizkid said:

thanks for the clarification, perhaps there should be an indicator showing which events being overwritten or maybe there is i just didnt see it.

the companions recruitment from prisoners or thief events, their stats are not being correctly assigned the attributes and focus points doesn't fit with the levels for the companions, guessing the main purpose is to use them as whores, if thats the case is there any benefit to recruit them at all?

last point, will there be a problem if I do not use the MCMv4, the only side effect is i cant change settings in-game right? 

1. The XML files are named according to their type. Ex: TBOverrideCaptorEvents overrides captor events, TBOverrideCaptorRequiredEventsFemale overrides required captor events, TBRandomEvents adds generic random events, TBCaptorEventsMale_Thief_Noncon adds nonconsensual thief events for male players. I generally keep all of the events that are just removed for personal preference reasons (which ATM I believe is just the hunt events) in TBOverrideCaptorEvents.xml, so if you delete that they'll appear again. 
    The other override files tend to add features, so feel free to remove them but be warned that doing so will usually disable core features of the extension or cause unexpected behaviors.
  2. Limitation of the core mod. The goal is and was to have them be viable companions, or I wouldn't have bothered giving them skills at all.
  3. I don't use MCM because butterlib reliably crashes my game, so I can't comment on it. 

after striping the lords/ladies when they are released when u encounter them again they are without their armor just wearing the tattered rags, is there a function to force them to redress back their armor?

i think the problem is due to these prisoners are not captured and stripped via the capture dialog, but they were found inside my dungeon and i took them out and stripped their OP armors and weapons.

Any recommendations on 'normal' mods from the 'normal place' that works well in theme with this mod and its events?

;)

And that works well with 1.5.7+ ?

For me most mods do not work for this latest beta, I only run 'detailed character creation', 'kill bandits raise relations' and 'looteveryone'. Mostly everything else gives error for me in latest beta.

2 hours ago, Sfenn224 said:

image.png.9c7e6be38af1378d51aa215b541d495d.pngCan anyone please help me reduce the frequency or outright disable this? I thought I had with the options that I untoggled, but it didn't do anything to stop this from happening everytime I interact with one of the captives

Not sure why it's triggering despite being disabled, but you can get around the issue by:

1. removing the event from TBCaptorEventsCommon_Training (TB_captor_dead_captive and TB_captor_dead_captive_mindbroken), though this makes it extremely easy / trivial to train prisoners

2. waiting until a prisoner is above 2% health before talking to them (as these events only occur when captives are at 2% health or lower and you attempt to start an event with them)

4 hours ago, Sfenn224 said:

image.png.9c7e6be38af1378d51aa215b541d495d.pngCan anyone please help me reduce the frequency or outright disable this? I thought I had with the options that I untoggled, but it didn't do anything to stop this from happening everytime I interact with one of the captives

I think TB_captor_death_f TB_captor_death_m are not the events. As the dialogue for those is

Order your men to bury her/him.

You are looking for TB_captor_dead_captive TB_captor_dead_captive_mindbroken which aren't callable events hence cannot be turned off like normal above as they are events called by other events (best case here is to add a custom flag to those events)

1 hour ago, Whizkid said:

@Transfer, there is a gender problem when your female companion was to breed with your female player character, is it possible to check for gender before trigging this event, i mean how are two female gonna get pregnant lmao....

Referencing the response from TBCaptivity

On 3/6/2021 at 8:22 AM, SAC said:

Hi

Getting this crash, I am guessing it's when the (female) player or a companion (no idea which) is about to give birth

Bannerlord Crash Report (butr.dev)

Any idea how to fix? Or skip / disable the birth in order to be able to continue the game?

I don't have an answer on how to fix, but I had the same issue occur running 1.5.6 CE 1025 as Male w/ harem so lots of babies (primarily from PregnancyControl). Most of the time, I was able to just reload a day+ before and bypass. But eventually, it caught up where my game kept crashing. I stopped playing at Day 1962. Aside from CE+TBCE, Harmony through MCM, I ran also from your list AdoptIntoFamily and Arrange Marriage For Family so if there is a mod conflict, it could be from those.

Started new game (Female, 2nd one) using the same mods and only got to day 86 before I got that error.

Scratched the 86 day one and started a new game (Female, 3rd one) without Butterlib, UIex and MCM and cut down on other mods. While I've had other non-game-breaking "issues" but not really issues like F-F pregnancy and F-F marriage (slave marrying the master), I'm on Day 353 and haven't receive that specific error yet, but I am going down the slave route and have also been cautious on other (prisoners/companion) pregnancies. 

Also going to speculate, but as soon as I married into the clan, the clan left their kingdom (Sturgia) and joined Southern Emp which could tie in with the folks having issues with the "leaving their own kingdom" issue. Also to note that jumping around kingdoms has confused the game. S.Emp is at war with N.Emp when we joined. But N.Emp do not see me as an enemy as they don't run away from me, and I "mind my own business" if they are raiding my clan's villages. I think these are TB events so striking them from here.

37 minutes ago, n0b0dy0 said:

Referencing the response from TBCaptivity

I don't have an answer on how to fix, but I had the same issue occur running 1.5.6 CE 1025 as Male w/ harem so lots of babies (primarily from PregnancyControl). Most of the time, I was able to just reload a day+ before and bypass. But eventually, it caught up where my game kept crashing. I stopped playing at Day 1962. Aside from CE+TBCE, Harmony through MCM, I ran also from your list AdoptIntoFamily and Arrange Marriage For Family so if there is a mod conflict, it could be from those.

Started new game (Female, 2nd one) using the same mods and only got to day 86 before I got that error.

Scratched the 86 day one and started a new game (Female, 3rd one) without Butterlib, UIex and MCM and cut down on other mods. While I've had other non-game-breaking "issues" but not really issues like F-F pregnancy and F-F marriage (slave marrying the master), I'm on Day 353 and haven't receive that specific error yet, but I am going down the slave route and have also been cautious on other (prisoners/companion) pregnancies. 

Also going to speculate, but as soon as I married into the clan, the clan left their kingdom (Sturgia) and joined Southern Emp which could tie in with the folks having issues with the "leaving their own kingdom" issue. Also to note that jumping around kingdoms has confused the game. S.Emp is at war with N.Emp when we joined. But N.Emp do not see me as an enemy as they don't run away from me, and I "mind my own business" if they are raiding my clan's villages. I think these are TB events so striking them from here.

Sounds like a parent is being removed from the game before the pregnancy is done? can you send me the saves cleaned, only CE and the native running?

Hey thanks for the effort.... The mod is huge. But it also has always been the most significant crash source for me.

On 1.5.7, latest CE, I am still having issues with it. I have played with it for a while and now I can't load the games I have saved with CE enabled.

There is nothing on call stack except application tick and onload functions. But wherever whatever CE is writing down to save state, I am betting it can not be read, is corrupt or is incompatible with the state game loads.

I can safely load and play the games prior to CE installation. I had installed the base+default+tb events. And I just removed a package with a name with m*** something(which had 400 event weights etc).

Could you put some safety mechanism so that the game at least launches, then somehow the CE state loads, so that at least we can keep our saves when things go wrong? I don't want to assume much but maybe also make event notifications compatible with the base game, so that once saved with an "event ready" state, they do not cause loading issues.

Many thanks again.

Update:Deleting settings etc doesn't solve my issue.

Really enjoying this mod; thanks for all the work creating and updating it!

Quick question: is there a way to prevent captive heroes from an enemy faction from automatically being released when peace is signed?

I noticed that if I stash such a hero in my brothel, she'll stay there even after the peace (and then I can move her back to my party without issue). But getting that timing down can be tricky, since I don't know when a peace treaty will fire. I have all the CE mod options related to Escape set to default. But I'm thinking none of those options affect the peace treaty release.

8 hours ago, BadListener said:

Sounds like a parent is being removed from the game before the pregnancy is done? can you send me the saves cleaned, only CE and the native running?

Day 86 game with only CE and base game. The error should occur in about 1 in-game day (standing still outside the settlement or running towards Husn Fulq). Running 1.5.6 and CE 1025. I didn't use any console commands to "clean the save".

ceonly.sav

@BadListener a heads up would be so appreciated.

My last save is dead with the last 19 hours using CE unloadable. I want to start a new game but I'm afraid that this will die too.

If this is a "me" thing, I'll uninstall the mod to be able to play the game. If it can be patched I'll wait for it.

1.5.7 & 1026 here.

1 hour ago, n0b0dy0 said:

Day 86 game with only CE and base game. The error should occur in about 1 in-game day (standing still outside the settlement or running towards Husn Fulq). Running 1.5.6 and CE 1025. I didn't use any console commands to "clean the save".

ceonly.sav 8.93 MB · 0 downloads

I've reloaded a previous save and it's been running for now.

How do you "clean a save"?

7 minutes ago, SAC said:

from cheat console,

Events Not Firing (Make sure the installation is correct and you are getting around 100 events on default event module). Do this in Console!!!

captivity.reset_status

or

captivity.clean_save

4 hours ago, SAC said:

I took it as BadListener only wanted a save that is using the base game and CE mods only as a "Clean Save". I figured he could use the console commands to "Clean the Save" within the game itself, just in case the command removed the issue. But glad it is working. Just make sure you don't overwrite your saves too often

4 hours ago, Whizkid said:

When slaved and while trying to get married to my captor game crashed when I select the first option to agree the be his married slave, attached copy of the log file scroll to end for the log relating to the crash.

did this twice and selected the same option and it crashed twice.

default20210309.log 1021.3 kB · 1 download

I was able to perform a slave marriage without any issues on 1.5.6, CE1025, TB 0.2.6. Slave marriage is also a TB event, not CE.

9 hours ago, n0b0dy0 said:

I took it as BadListener only wanted a save that is using the base game and CE mods only as a "Clean Save". I figured he could use the console commands to "Clean the Save" within the game itself, just in case the command removed the issue. But glad it is working. Just make sure you don't overwrite your saves too often

I was able to perform a slave marriage without any issues on 1.5.6, CE1025, TB 0.2.6. Slave marriage is also a TB event, not CE.

cause i am on beta 1.5.8, forgot to add that.