17 hours ago, hzhou35 said:

I suggest that the female character could make love actively with male captives or other male npc to get pregnant. Now the chance of getting pregnant is rather low.

Have you tried setting pregnancy chance to 100 in Captivity Events mod options?

I am probably barking up the wrong tree here, because I don't think this mod, or necessarily any of the mods I'm using are causing the error I've been getting. When I start a new campaign, around 6 hours in  my saves become unloadable. Every attempt to load these saves generates an "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error, then a stack trace complaining about an error related to a hero coming of age. I'm attaching the crash log because I'm hoping someone here can get more usable information out of it than I can so I can get back to playing. Knowing what I know about object ref errors, I'm going to guess it's trying to lock on a hero that's coming of age, but the game isn't reporting which hero is coming of age?

crashreport.html

4 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Have you tried setting pregnancy chance to 100 in Captivity Events mod options?

well, I mean, the female character could get pregnency when having fun with males, but can only do that passively. However, the male character could fuck the female captives actively. I hope the mod could add this content, or even the characters could make love with NPC, no matter whether they are captives or not.

I am really loving the style of this mod! I think the text-based lewding is probably a good decision. Animations are great and all, but when I was playing the mod for Warband I found myself just rushing past the animations. It was the rest of it that made the mod so good. :3

If someone wanted to contribute as a writer, how would they go about it?

30 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I am really loving the style of this mod! I think the text-based lewding is probably a good decision. Animations are great and all, but when I was playing the mod for Warband I found myself just rushing past the animations. It was the rest of it that made the mod so good. :3

If someone wanted to contribute as a writer, how would they go about it?

There's a basic tutorial here: 

https://github.com/BannerlordCE/TutorialCE/wiki

that will likely be updated over time.

1 hour ago, transfer said:

There's a basic tutorial here: 

https://github.com/BannerlordCE/TutorialCE/wiki

that will likely be updated over time.

Also, do not forget the time-tested method of finding an example which is close to what you want, trimming it down to something manageable (and altering it slightly and testing it, to make sure you have the right pieces) and using that to build the stuff you want to build.

5 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Kinda wanna try this mod. Does it conflict with anything or does it do it's own thing?

Also is it just me or do mods like these add more realism to games that don't talk about sex and stuff?

Mostly does its own thing, I don't know of many other mods that affect events but if there were one it would probably interfere with that.

'Realism' is an extremely complex topic when dealing with historical simulations, because so much of daily life is unknown / thinly-represented / romanticized / deromanticized. If this mod increases your sense of immersion, go for it.

6 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Kinda wanna try this mod. Does it conflict with anything or does it do it's own thing?

Also is it just me or do mods like these add more realism to games that don't talk about sex and stuff?

I don't know about "realism", but this mod does give you a nice bit of roleplaying in a game which doesn't have much on its own!

This might be a silly question, but is it safe to update this mod without starting a new game? I installed the newest version (deleting the folders from the old version first, rather than simply overwriting) and started playing my existing save... but I was suddenly hitting tons of crashes.

Edit: I decided to test things a bit by starting a new game. I went right to Ocs Hall and entered the arena for a practice fight, and finished two fights with no crash. In my old game, it was crashing in there 100% of the time. So maybe it really is just a bad idea to update without starting a new campaign. xD

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

This might be a silly question, but is it safe to update this mod without starting a new game? I installed the newest version (deleting the folders from the old version first, rather than simply overwriting) and started playing my existing save... but I was suddenly hitting tons of crashes.

Edit: I decided to test things a bit by starting a new game. I went right to Ocs Hall and entered the arena for a practice fight, and finished two fights with no crash. In my old game, it was crashing in there 100% of the time. So maybe it really is just a bad idea to update without starting a new campaign. xD

Yeah - unfortunately there seem to be a lot of odd instabilities around game updates for Bannerlord and this mod. In general I'd recommend starting a new game with each update to avoid crashes.

I think at the moment this is just a necessary evil, as Taleworlds is still updating the game quite a bit. Once it's more stable I'd anticipate this will become less of an issue.

Hi I am having an issue where my clan will just randomly leave the kingdom I'm a part of. I played my current save (started a new one) for about a week and had this mod enabled the whole time. A few days ago I also added in the "Marry Anyone" mod. A few hours later is when this random leaving issue started. Now at first I thought it was related to the marry anyone mod but when I disabled that mod the leaving issue persisted. So I then disabled this mod and the issue went away. Any help at all with this, or has anyone else experienced this issue? I can't tell if it's just a random thing that started really late with this mod, or started in conjunction with marry anyone and now won't go away.

Thanks! 

Last time I used this mod my "Captivity Events Option Events" fields were all empty in MCM, I remember seeing you (Whizkid) having the same issue and sharing a file in which you had filled out all the fields yourself, I placed the file in my docs folder and it worked, however this time the CaptivityEventsCustomEvents.json file seems to have completely different entries and there are even more of them and yet again, they are all blank for me. I tried using the old .json file but it doesn't fill any of the fields unfortunately... I've completely re-installed the game on the stable 1.5.7 version, I even deleted any leftover files on steam and in documents but nothing seems to help. For some reason the options are all blank by default, I can change a value in-game in MCM and then flick them back to default and they all turn blank yet again, I was wondering if you managed to avoid this somehow this time around or if you're simply using an older version of the mod?

Screenshot_1372.png

Screenshot_1373.png

12 minutes ago, tboy82 said:

Has something changed regarding female troops ? Because i just started a new game and they dont appear.

Do you still require the mixed gender mod ?

Have played played with this mod several times before and am loving it ? Keep it up? 

As far as I know there's only female companions and Sword sister troops in the game that are female so you were probably using a mod for that

45 minutes ago, coolPein said:

As far as I know there's only female companions and Sword sister troops in the game that are female so you were probably using a mod for that

Yes the Mixed gender mod but BadListener's version(original was outdated) . Last time i played was in october i think it still worked then .

2 hours ago, coolPein said:

Last time I used this mod my "Captivity Events Option Events" fields were all empty in MCM, I remember seeing you (Whizkid) having the same issue and sharing a file in which you had filled out all the fields yourself, I placed the file in my docs folder and it worked, however this time the CaptivityEventsCustomEvents.json file seems to have completely different entries and there are even more of them and yet again, they are all blank for me. I tried using the old .json file but it doesn't fill any of the fields unfortunately... I've completely re-installed the game on the stable 1.5.7 version, I even deleted any leftover files on steam and in documents but nothing seems to help. For some reason the options are all blank by default, I can change a value in-game in MCM and then flick them back to default and they all turn blank yet again, I was wondering if you managed to avoid this somehow this time around or if you're simply using an older version of the mod?

Screenshot_1372.png

Screenshot_1373.png

this issue has been fixed u dont need to fill in those entries, quick fix is to delete all the settings from the documentation directory e.g. x:\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\ModSettings\Global\zCaptivityEvents

while at it also check if there are other zCaptivityEvents directory within the documentation directory, just delete these directories, when u run the game new directories will be created.

1 hour ago, tboy82 said:

Has something changed regarding female troops ? Because i just started a new game and they dont appear.

Do you still require the mixed gender mod ?

Have played played with this mod several times before and am loving it ? Keep it up? 

the mod creates female companions and sword sisters from prisoners, to these can be recruited or serves as whores for your brothels, therefore u dont need a mixed gender mod.

16 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

this issue has been fixed u dont need to fill in those entries, quick fix is to delete all the settings from the documentation directory e.g. x:\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\ModSettings\Global\zCaptivityEvents

while at it also check if there are other zCaptivityEvents directory within the documentation directory, just delete these directories, when u run the game new directories will be created.

I've done that sever times, for whatever reason the game leaves the entries blank. I even completely deleted the game and the entire mount and blade folder in my documents, it re-creates the .json file but everything in it is blank either way, no idea why... If possible, maybe you could share your CaptivityEventsCustomEvents.json file from Modsettings captivityEvents? Also, maybe this could have something to do with this "Global" folder I have since I didn't have it there last time (eventhough last time it left entries blank anyway)