7 hours ago, Whizkid said:

is there a limit on the number of companions the game allows to be spawned? idk but will there be a problem if there are unlimited companions that either spawned or was sold and is being release to the world not sure if this will cause problems later on when there are too many companions...

I don't know if it will cause technical difficulties, but I personally like to be selective with who I allow into my clan. :x So far I've just been taking them prisoner, giving them to my troops for the night, and then letting them go from the Party screen. Catch 'n release. It would just be nice if I could let them go right from the initial "You've discovered a woman among your prisoners" event.

17 hours ago, Whizkid said:

i am pretty confused, are u having problems with this mod? or just bannerlord ?

I have not adequately isolated the cause of the problems yet.

But, they're probably not a problem with the mods but with the configuration files or some other part of the file system.

I say this because I can have a somewhat working installation (I can enter combat without crashes). And, I can install a mod, triggering a crash, and then when I remove that mod the crash issue remains.

58 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I have not adequately isolated the cause of the problems yet.

But, they're probably not a problem with the mods but with the configuration files or some other part of the file system.

I say this because I can have a somewhat working installation (I can enter combat without crashes). And, I can install a mod, triggering a crash, and then when I remove that mod the crash issue remains.

idk i am on 1.5.8 beta game is pretty stable except for siege CTD on attack, auto resolve it and it does not CTD, when it crashes the save game is pretty screwed i think it might be saved if u try to load a save game before the crash and then remove the mod using that save game.

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

I don't know if it will cause technical difficulties, but I personally like to be selective with who I allow into my clan. :x So far I've just been taking them prisoner, giving them to my troops for the night, and then letting them go from the Party screen. Catch 'n release. It would just be nice if I could let them go right from the initial "You've discovered a woman among your prisoners" event.

well check your encyclopedia with this mod installed the wanderer list is pretty small, this could be because the mod creates the companion which is way much better than the companions generated by the game engine with pretty fucked up stats....

58 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

well check your encyclopedia with this mod installed the wanderer list is pretty small, this could be because the mod creates the companion which is way much better than the companions generated by the game engine with pretty fucked up stats....

From what I've seen, the NPCs generated by this mod don't even appear in the encyclopedia. I haven't noticed any difference in the number of Wanderers, either.

bug report, when the companion ask for help as one of her friends is in trouble, upon selecting the Offer to Join her option, when u are in an army, this is when the fun beings, the whole army is ported into the instance imagine a 1k army on your side lmao its so funny...

8 hours ago, Whizkid said:

bug report, when the companion ask for help as one of her friends is in trouble, upon selecting the Offer to Join her option, when u are in an army, this is when the fun beings, the whole army is ported into the instance imagine a 1k army on your side lmao its so funny...

That's really weird, the events in question (TB_companion_friend_in_need_f_hero_f, TB_companion_friend_in_need_m_hero_f, TB_companion_friend_in_need_f_hero_m, TB_companion_friend_in_need_m_hero_m) all have PlayerTroops set to zero. I can also confirm that they don't do this for me in my tests. I wonder what the difference is...

2 hours ago, transfer said:

That's really weird, the events in question (TB_companion_friend_in_need_f_hero_f, TB_companion_friend_in_need_m_hero_f, TB_companion_friend_in_need_f_hero_m, TB_companion_friend_in_need_m_hero_m) all have PlayerTroops set to zero. I can also confirm that they don't do this for me in my tests. I wonder what the difference is...

I can confirm that bug; same thing happened to me. The first time I got that event it worked properly, but the second time I had 100 or so troops on my side vs one "kidnapper boss bodyguard".

On 2/18/2021 at 7:33 AM, Loogie said:

With the latest version of this mod, I keep randomly leaving my kingdom... despite the fact it's a kingdom I formed. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I'm having the exact same issue! It didn't happen until several hours into my play through (several hours over the course of like 7 days by the way)

On 2/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, Whizkid said:

its weird because if the kingdom is started by you, u should not be able to leave the kingdom, in my game i cant leave my kingdom, but obviously if u joined a kingdom u are allowed to leave, if that is the case could be something triggered the leave kingdom option for u.

It seems I am having the same issue as him. I joined Sturgia and then several hours into my game my clan just randomly leaves. This issue didn't happen to me until I downloaded the Marry Anyone mod, but if I disable Marry Anyone the issue still occurs. When I disable Captivity Events the issue stops.

I'm running into an issue where after I capture a town, there are enemy nobles in the lord's hall instead of the dungeon.  Can you add a dialogue option to send a foreign noble in my town to the dungeon (at least enemy nobles)?  It would add an interesting narrative angle, as well as better immersion.

9 hours ago, transfer said:

difference is the troops are from the other lords and when the instance started all the lords soldiers joined except the lords were missing just me the sword sister plus 1k soldiers lmao, it did CTD once tho.

5 hours ago, Cornage626 said:

It seems I am having the same issue as him. I joined Sturgia and then several hours into my game my clan just randomly leaves. This issue didn't happen to me until I downloaded the Marry Anyone mod, but if I disable Marry Anyone the issue still occurs. When I disable Captivity Events the issue stops.

yea i am having same problem too i have captivity events and tb captivity events extended only started doing that when i updated to latest version of the mods. i have joined multiple clans as a mercenary and then it kicks me out and then gives me rep penalty as if i was a member of the clan not just a merc

difference is the troops are from the other lords and when the instance started all the lords soldiers joined except the lords were missing just me the sword sister plus 1k soldiers lmao, it did CTD once tho.

edit: this just happened while i was resting at the one of town i owned, my garrison troops spawned into the instance and slaughtered the poor dudes lmao....

anyone knows what the tick box Flavor for the Custom flags of zTBCaptivityEvents, this can be found under Mods MCM Captivity Events Custom Flags, what happens if the box is ticked or not ticked?

I think that that's currently not implemented (not wired up to anything).

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

I think that that's currently not implemented (not wired up to anything).

That's correct. Flavour events were a set of events I wrote a while back which just showed landscapes / scenery. Unfortunately it became clear pretty quickly they weren't actually adding anything to the experience so I removed them. I'll get rid of the custom flag next patch. 

well my game just crashed on me when i got a event window and clicked the option Submit to your master before the alter here is the html files that better exception window makes as well at the rgl log if that helps. any help would be great thanks as for why i am posting it here is says something about captivity events and that is why i am posting it here.

crashreport.html

crashreport2.html

rgl_log_12812.txt

ok so i just tried again on a new female character and i made sure the lord one male not married and was a lord of one of the major factions and it still crashed with the exact same error and at the exact same point why is it doing this? if someone can help that would be great.

and i would use dnspy to find out but i don't have a clue how to use dnspy so i was hoping someone here can thanks.

15 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

well my game just crashed on me when i got a event window and clicked the option Submit to your master before the alter here is the html files that better exception window makes as well at the rgl log if that helps. any help would be great thanks as for why i am posting it here is says something about captivity events and that is why i am posting it here.

crashreport.html 214.33 kB · 1 download

crashreport2.html 213.45 kB · 1 download

rgl_log_12812.txt 986.93 kB · 0 downloads

Fixed the issue thanks for the logs, issue with leave spouse.

From my observations, BadListener has tended to support two or three versions of the game with each release, with an interval between releases which is sometimes on the order of a month.

(But people have had a habit of expressing Extreme Unhappiness when software developers make specific predictions about the future, so... be careful what you wish for. Because you just might get it.)