Nice. I wrote a simple Brothel event with the XML that I created and found that it would be nice to have a way to pass time and gain or lose money in the final xml that you write. That way we can write things like the following and wont be able to cheese it by spamming it while the game is paused.

Spoiler

<Event name ="SadSun_Brothel_01">
    <EventTags>N</EventTags>
    <Gender>F</Gender>
    <Location>C,T</Location>
    <MainMenu rID="main" text="You enter the local brothel and ask for work. The woman behind the counter asks if you've ever serviced customers before...">
    <Option rID="main" attMod="13" events="" sID="Work" fID="Told_Leave" text="Yes..."/>
    <Option rID="main" attMod="" events="" sID="Told_Leave" fID="" text="No..."/>

<SubMenu rID="Work" text="You are led to a small room with just enough space for two people. A quilt covers the floor, giving you a place to rest your knees."/>
        <Option rID="Work" attMod="" events="" sID="Customer_Request" fID="" text="Wait for a customer..."/>
        <Option rID="Work" attMod="" events="C" sID="" fID="" text="Leave..."/>

<SubMenu rID="Work_Continue" text="After the man leaves you wash yourself in a nearby bowl of water...."/>
        <Option rID="Work_Continue" attMod="" events="" sID="Customer_Request" fID="" text="Wait for another customer..."/>
        <Option rID="Work_Continue" attMod="" events="C" sID="" fID="" text="Leave..."/>

<SubMenu rID="Customer_Request" text="After a short wait, you hear a knock at the door and you invite them in. A man enters the cramped space. You request he remove his trousers and he lowers them to the floor..."/>
        <Option rID="Customer_Request" attMod="" events="13" sID="Lips_S" fID="Lips_F" text="Pleasure him..."/>
        <Option rID="Customer_Request" attMod="" events="" sID="Exit" fID="" text="I can't do this..."/>

<SubMenu rID="Lips_S" text="Before long he finishs and leaves you to wash..."/>
        <Option rID="Lips_S" attMod="" events="M,13" sID="Work_Continue" fID="" text="Rinse your mouth..."/>
        <SubMenu rID="Lips_F" text="Before long he bores of your sloppy attempt, pushes you aside and leaves without paying..."/>
        <Option rID="Lips_F" attMod="" events="13,d" sID="Work_Continue" fID="" text="Wait for someone else..."/>

<SubMenu rID="Told_Leave" text="The woman looks you up and down, laughs, and asks you to leave..."/>
        <Option rID="Told_Leave" attMod="" events="C" sID="Exit" fID="" text="Walk away..."/>

<SubMenu rID="Exit" text="You leave the building"/>
        <Option rID="Exit" attMod="" events="C" sID="" fID="" text="Continue."/>
</Event>

As you can see, you can loop back to previous events and start over. Another thing that would be nice would be to have a "random scene" mechanic. where you could enter a list and the next scene would be chosen at random. But, if you did that, you'd spoil me.. ?

I know your XML is going to be different. But, I just figured I'd share something from my tests.

EDIT: and now that I look at this it would be nice to have a "MenuName" value that would show up on the town and city menu.

@SadSun sounds good :D, I will try to do it by the next weekend. Busy week for me here, I just need to see how to correctly import the XML's and call events with them. :D

Just recently learned on how to use Harmony.

I was planning to add some Caravan event where you are sold and moved to another town.

49 minutes ago, hzhou35 said:

Dude, could you tell me how to install it? I put the folder CaptivityEvent 1.3.0 under the folder Modules, but I cannot find it in the game launcher. I installed it in vortex, it even made me fail to enter the game!

Put the folder inside of 1.3.0 in modules

Been thinking a little more and adjusted stuff.

Spoiler

<!-- KEY:

Extra Options:
1: One Handed
2: Two Handed
2: Polearm
4: Bow
5: Crossbow
6: Throwing
7: Riding
8: Athletics
9: Smithing
10: Scouting
11: Tactics
12: Roguery
13: Charm
14: Leadership
15: Trade
16: Steward
17: Medicine
18: Engineering
P: Pregnancy Chance
G: Gain Relationship with party leader (If captured by a faction leader.)
R: Reduce Relationship with party leader (If captured by a faction leader.)
H: Heal player
D: Damage player health
E: Gives player chance to escape captivity.
C: Close Menu
S: Steal items from player
A: Add item to player

To add new menus; add a string in the "sID" or "fID" of each option you desire to add, then add the same string in the "rID" of the corresponding subMenu and Options that it links to.
ADD SUB MENUES AND NEW OPTIONS WITH THE TABS BELOW:

S,N,B: SFW,NSFW,Beast
M,F: Male,Female
P,H,D,M,C,T: Party,Hideout,MinorFactionBase,City menu,Town Menu

All branches must end with a "C" in the "events" entry to close the menu.

###Use the following to create new events###
<NewEvent Tags="" Gender="" Location="" ID="" text="">
    <Option ID="" attMod="" events="" successID="" failureID="" randomIDs="" text=""/>
</NewEvent>

###Use the following to create new Submenus###
<SubMenu ID="" text="">
     <Option attMod="" events="" successID="" failureID="" randomIDs="" text=""/>
</SubMenu>

-->

<EventList EventListName=""> <!-- Use a unique list name. Use your username for example. (Username_dancelist)-->
    <NewEvent ID="" Tags="" Gender="" Location="" text="">
        <!-- Add more options here -->
    </NewEvent>

<SubMenu ID="" text="">
        <!-- Add more options here -->
    </SubMenu>
</EventList>

Found myself wanting to reuse different submenus between events so I divided them up. Probably easier to code anyway.

Edit: realized that now that the options are contained they wouldn't need and ID.

1 hour ago, blankenship1234 said:

I download modlab first then I download this mod but it did not work for me.

Any crashes or something like that?

BUG TYPE ONE:

If you receive this crash
image.png.bb69c843e0e29c0e5cde7f6d36474510.png

Then you aren't using the beta version.  Please double check properties on bannerlord on steam to see if you are using the correct version.

image.png.0603c727137235f2feacb09356890c1b.png

BUG TYPE TWO:

Make sure ModLib is ordered above CaptivityEvents.

image.png.357f70a3a211c73b66337d7ebb72deac.png

Generic Bugs with ModLib (Double check if it is not your ModLib installation)
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/592

16 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Any crashes or something like that?

BUG TYPE ONE:

If you receive this crash
image.png.bb69c843e0e29c0e5cde7f6d36474510.png

Then you aren't using the beta version.  Please double check properties on bannerlord on steam to see if you are using the correct version.

image.png.0603c727137235f2feacb09356890c1b.png

BUG TYPE TWO:

Make sure ModLib is ordered above CaptivityEvents.

image.png.357f70a3a211c73b66337d7ebb72deac.png

Generic Bugs with ModLib (Double check if it is not your ModLib installation)
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/592

Neither did I. I guess I should wait until the game become stable.

Never been able to get any version of this mod working, as in as the game has been patched. The original one posted in the bannerlord thread, the updated original later in the thread, yours just now or Scythia's just now, they all seem to cause an application crash, even when just enabled by themselves with their dependencies. I'm on version 1.3.0 beta with the only thing that is modified is the fixed launcher. Do you happen to know what might be the issue, or a way to get a log for why its crashing when it does an application crash? 

53 minutes ago, stronggater said:

Never been able to get any version of this mod working, as in as the game has been patched. The original one posted in the bannerlord thread, the updated original later in the thread, yours just now or Scythia's just now, they all seem to cause an application crash, even when just enabled by themselves with their dependencies. I'm on version 1.3.0 beta with the only thing that is modified is the fixed launcher. Do you happen to know what might be the issue, or a way to get a log for why its crashing when it does an application crash? 

C:\Users\{YourUser}\AppData\Local\CrashDumps  <- check in here

Does this show anything that might help pinpoint the issue? The upload thingy for application crashes says there are some other files that may help, but I have no clue on where they may be. I searched for them in my appdata, game, and documents folders and they didnt come up with anything other than the dump file. Thanks for the help either way.

Do you think it could be the fact the game is being run on an external hard drive? Haven't had any issues with anything else, but I know Skyrim and Tekken don't like to be on external hard drives.

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe.30288.dmp

Can confirm that this version of the mod/modlib/game is unstable. Played for about 30 mins with just your mod and modlib installed on 1.3.0. downloaded last night. Crashed when trying to exit tavern after hiring companion. Then the game wouldn't start again until I removed your mod and modlib. Strange happenings afoot.

Edit: Okay, just played for about 45mins. Everything seemed to work fine this time so it could have been a fluke. Got captured a few times. The event's showed an error where it couldn't find the event text, but it didn't crash the game.

1 hour ago, stronggater said:

Does this show anything that might help pinpoint the issue? The upload thingy for application crashes says there are some other files that may help, but I have no clue on where they may be. I searched for them in my appdata, game, and documents folders and they didnt come up with anything other than the dump file. Thanks for the help either way.

Do you think it could be the fact the game is being run on an external hard drive? Haven't had any issues with anything else, but I know Skyrim and Tekken don't like to be on external hard drives.

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe.30288.dmp 52.24 MB · 2 downloads

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/205
Install Fixed Launcher and redownload the mod.

Will try updating it and let you know, maybe the launcher itself if outdated. Was the dmp saying the load order was messed up? Cause maybe something is the issue with my fixed launcher then? 

Edit: Tried updating the fixed launcher (was using it already), and redownloading the file, same issue, application crash on start up

39 minutes ago, stronggater said:

Will try updating it and let you know, maybe the launcher itself if outdated.

Edit: Tried updating the fixed launcher (was using it already), same issue, application crash on start up

Alright release with Custom Events is coming soon, testing a few things and issues, should be in 24 hours.
The exception code 0xE0434352 is an unknown software exception. Meaning ModLib doesn't have the correct permissions.

image.png.bcd52cb03249e146b7349ce539d98848.png

Unless fixed launcher is somehow broken, i've controlled for all of those things and it still crashes on startup, doing one last thing of moving the game to my main hard drive just to see if anything will happen. 

Edit: Tried it, no dice, ill just keep trying as these mods update and see if I can eventually get one to work.