2 hours ago, Nukas said:

Let me give it a try, I saw many complaints that ButterLib was crashing on 1.5.9

edit: seems to work fine

Yep the best is usually just try anyways, and only ask after it fails, I don't think there's anything that can fuck over your pc

I'm having a funky issue where every single time I click the Clan button, even on a completely fresh sandbox start, I get a a CTD. 

Here's my current load order: 34570f865325d6ff86c0f0ad3e507688.png
I have Harmony loaded at the top, above the core modules. Any idea what's going on? Disabling CE resolves it and allows me to access the Clan menu again.

I have the same crash problem. Pretty certain it is the gear strip function in my case, as it goes away if I deactivate it.

Nonetheless a very good mod overall, btw. ?

After some more testing it seems that specifically the Gear recovery quest is bugged. When disabled the post battle crashes go away.

12 minutes ago, TerrorTerra91 said:

How do you disable it, in the config at the start menu?

Yes, in the MCM tab you will find a menu where you can disable most elements of this mod. You can deactivate Gear strip there entirely by unticking the Gear button. I had no crashes after that.

Alternatively, you could also try just reducing the gear recovery event to zero. That fixed it for me, but it makes your gear entirely unrecoverable after capture, so be mindful of that! 

6 hours ago, Mara26 said:

I have the same crash problem. Pretty certain it is the gear strip function in my case, as it goes away if I deactivate it.

Nonetheless a very good mod overall, btw. ?

After some more testing it seems that specifically the Gear recovery quest is bugged. When disabled the post battle crashes go away.

Known issue it occured after the latest update, removed some function calls. Mod will be updated soon.

54 minutes ago, Crescent Quill said:

Anyone able to help with my issue? I fiddled with it more earlier and it's still giving me headaches.

have you tried verifying the game files?

38 minutes ago, NeroClaudiusCaesar said:

have you tried verifying the game files?

Yes. The game overall runs fine with no CTDs when I disable this particular mod. The extra event mods aren't the cause, either; loading only the base CE mod and it's default events causes the same error. 

25 minutes ago, Crescent Quill said:

Yes. The game overall runs fine with no CTDs when I disable this particular mod. The extra event mods aren't the cause, either; loading only the base CE mod and it's default events causes the same error. 

I think it must be Detailed Character Creation.  Try reinstalling that or just use Character Reload instead.

15 minutes ago, NeroClaudiusCaesar said:

I think it must be Detailed Character Creation.  Try reinstalling that or just use Character Reload instead.

I just figured it out, I think. I reinstalled the mod from a fresh download and that worked. I'm just glad it's finally working, lol

Just as an heads up.  Don't update to the 4/29/2021 "hotfix"  for Bannerlord  It's a disaster especially for single player.

Potential minor bug or mislabeling.

They're listed like this in the Mod Order from the 1028 update in my Bannerlord launcher.  The one marked 1027 may throw a loop for users of your mod.  May want to update it to "1028"

Captivity Events 1027

Default Captivity Events 1028

Love the new events!  I haven't tried out the Strip Gear thing yet to see if it crashes the game or not. 

24 minutes ago, Shuuu said:

Is this just a framework or is there actual lewd content I assume the events are text based?

Mostly text based, you can disable the dirty stuff if you want. It adds in brothels which you can use but there are no sex animations or anything like that. 

I tried looking everywhere for this, but couldn't find any information.  I have this issue where if I ever get pregnant from prostitution, then in the future get married, I don't get pregnant from my spouse, but after a couple weeks I'll randomly be impregnated by the randomly generated outlaws or whatnot who have already impregnated me- even if they are killed.  Is this known? How do I fix it?

I've also noticed that after all the men who have impregnated me have been cycled thru- It will then get me pregnant (I'm guessing by my spouse) but it will never finish. It's been 2 seasons in game that I've been stuck as pregnant.

AHHHH.png

The 3 pregnancies ebfore were from the 3 Outlaws who had knocked me up during prostitution, all going after only 1 day. This one has been many days without anything.

9 hours ago, Seiuula said:

I tried looking everywhere for this, but couldn't find any information.  I have this issue where if I ever get pregnant from prostitution, then in the future get married, I don't get pregnant from my spouse, but after a couple weeks I'll randomly be impregnated by the randomly generated outlaws or whatnot who have already impregnated me- even if they are killed.  Is this known? How do I fix it?

I've also noticed that after all the men who have impregnated me have been cycled thru- It will then get me pregnant (I'm guessing by my spouse) but it will never finish. It's been 2 seasons in game that I've been stuck as pregnant.

AHHHH.png

The 3 pregnancies ebfore were from the 3 Outlaws who had knocked me up during prostitution, all going after only 1 day. This one has been many days without anything.

Yeah seeing the same thing although I sometimes get the "Error resetting CE pregnancy list"  immediately after my PC gets impregnated.  Not sure what it does, exactly. 

Calradia females are getting hyper fertile!!! 

17 hours ago, Seiuula said:

AHHHH.png

Is this from the latest version, that was published yesterday?

Hmm, I keep getting: "Error: resetting the CE pregnancy list," and all NPC pregnancies seem to get reset immediately after impregnation. (Female captives.)

I removed the fomod folder, deleted the old mod folder before installing/updating to the latest version, and started a new campaign. Did I miss something?