I've got trouble using the <SkillsRequired> code. I tried using this on a captive event for my female hero:

<SkillsRequired>
            <SkillRequired Id="Athletics" Min="50" Ref="Hero"/>
 </SkillsRequired>

My Athletics Skill is 80, so the event should fire normaly. But it doesn't, and when it try to fire it via console command, it says: ReqCaptorSkill  (see Picture)

I am a captive, why does it need a captor skill? Is this working as intended?

When I use the Requirements on an event where my status is "Random", it works fine. But not when I am a captive. 

Picture.jpg

Test file.xml

8 hours ago, Dashwar said:

I've got trouble using the <SkillsRequired> code. I tried using this on a captive event for my female hero:

<SkillsRequired>
 </SkillsRequired>

My Athletics Skill is 80, so the event should fire normaly. But it doesn't, and when it try to fire it via console command, it says: ReqCaptorSkill  (see Picture)

When I use the Requirements on an event where my status is "Random", it works fine. But not when I am a captive. 

Picture.jpg

Test file.xml 1.61 kB · 1 download

What happens when you set the Ref to Captive? Random / Captor and Captive events have different definitions for Ref.

44 minutes ago, transfer said:

What happens when you set the Ref to Captive? Random / Captor and Captive events have different definitions for Ref.

Nothing happens, still not firing the event, same reason as before. In the CEEventsModal.xsd file I see only this definition for <xs:element name="SkillRequired">:

"Hero" refers to Captive (In Captor/Captive Events) / Hero (In Random Events)
"Captor" refers Captor

So it should be Ref=Hero even if I'm captive I think. But it doesn't work. 

On 3/14/2021 at 2:31 AM, Whizkid said:

@BadListener, seems to be a bug whenever u spawn the quest to defeat leader near a town, the whole army spawns into the battle instance and after having won the battle, player party is not able to enter any town, castle or village, I had to reload a previous save as it seems to be a permanent problem.

all quest when companions request for help and u select to help them and if u choose to help them seems to have this problem with battle scenes.

edit: using beta 1.5.9 and playing the sandbox mode.

edit: another BUG, when I was captured and sold to a town artisan, my slavery level when up alot, during this period the town came under siege by my faction and I was then moved to the garrison prison as a result I lost all my slavery levels, when peace was declared I should had been release ? or is it intentional not to release my character, but the main point is why did i lose my slavery levels it reset back to zero from around 1k+.

Brother, I'm having the same issue, and it seems it's not only the defeat leader one, but any event that triggers a fight seems to be causing this to me.

On 3/19/2021 at 2:47 AM, Dashwar said:

<SkillsRequired>
 </SkillsRequired>

Picture.jpg

Test file.xml 1.61 kB · 1 download

Found the bug occurred when the check for the party leader turned up null, nexus version should contain the fix. Currently investigating another issue that I cannot replicate and updating some images.

just CTD,

error log.

3/21/2021 2:07:21 PM -- Loaded 471 images and 1162 events.
3/21/2021 2:18:15 PM -- Failed to find valid events for CE_random_event_spring
3/21/2021 2:18:18 PM -- Failed to find valid events for CE_random_event_spring_2
3/21/2021 2:21:31 PM -- Couldn't find  in events.
3/21/2021 2:39:02 PM -- Failed to find valid events for CE_random_event_spring
3/21/2021 2:39:04 PM -- Failed to find valid events for CE_random_event_spring_2
3/21/2021 2:45:15 PM -- Incorrect ConsequenceCompanions heroSelected: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Contains[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, TSource value, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceForceMarry(Companion companion, Hero hero)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceCompanions(CharacterObject hero, PartyBase party)
3/21/2021 2:47:40 PM -- Incorrect ConsequenceCompanions heroSelected: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Contains[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, TSource value, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceForceMarry(Companion companion, Hero hero)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceCompanions(CharacterObject hero, PartyBase party)

I try to disable this events.

will like to add mod has around 1k+ events, but in-game only a couple seems to keep activating, also since TB overwrites some of CE events, is there a method or how could be know which events is being overwritten by TB events.

thanks for sharing this mod, but sometimes having too many events is not necessary ok, to housekeep and maintain is a real pain.

24 minutes ago, justhere2look said:

i seem to have major issue 

how do i fix this.png

Update your mods. For example, MCM merged the 3 components into 1 so you don't need 3 any more.

And if they are updated, here's a snippet from the creator of Harmony, Butterlib, MCM on Nexus:

Spoiler

The CAUTION screen that you get when you launch the game with mods should be ignored! It gives misleading info!

The game developers assume that we target specific dependency versions in our mods (like, we require Harmony 2.0.2 SPECIFICALLY), but in reality, the standard practice is to declare the minimum supported dependency version for a mod (like, we require Harmony 2.0.2 or NEWER).
Because the game developers do not follow this practice, you get this CAUTION screen that gives you misleading information.
Do not follow it's recommendation and do not downgrade dependency versions!

1 hour ago, justhere2look said:

i seem to have major issue 

how do i fix this.png

This is due to two things:

1. As n0b0dy0 said, and as the error describes, some of your mods are dependent on others whose version doesn't match their accepted versions. Updating your mods may fix the issue.

2. Bannerlord uses a method to check dependencies where unlike *essentially every other dependency management tool in existence* it mandates that mods require specific versions of each other. This means whenever one mod updates any other mods depending on it will throw an error like this until they are also updated.

On 3/20/2021 at 9:16 PM, Whizkid said:

will like to add mod has around 1k+ events, but in-game only a couple seems to keep activating, also since TB overwrites some of CE events, is there a method or how could be know which events is being overwritten by TB events.

thanks for sharing this mod, but sometimes having too many events is not necessary ok, to housekeep and maintain is a real pain.

Any events in TBCE which override base CE events are in xml files with 'Override' in the filename. If you want to know which events, specifically, are being overridden, open one of those files and look at the event names.

The event randomization is a little streaky, I'll agree, but this is also because essentially every event has some requirement or another, meaning at any given time there's probably only an actual pool of 3-20 events that are qualified to fire. It'd be nice if there were a feature that prevented streaky behavior, but I feel any such system would be prone to edge cases.

Hi hi, I was wondering if i can get some assistance please? I am very sure I did something wrong but have no idea on how to fix this issue (I'm very new to modding Bannerlord). The game runs well and doesn't crash on start up, but I was curious on what is not loading up.IMG_20210328_122249.jpg?width=400&height=300 

I have been encountering some CTD on 1.5.8 version when loading into savegame where player is captive, usually when campaign is at 100+ days. I'm not 100% sure CE is the reason, but it's the only captivity related mod I have installed.

I have the callstack below.

Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Inner exception callstack:

No inner exception was thrown

Outer exception callstack:

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.PartyBase.UpdateVisibilityAndInspected(Boolean tickVisuals)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.PlayerCaptivity.EndCaptivityInternal()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.EndCaptivityAction.ApplyInternal(Hero prisoner, EndCaptivityDetail detail, Hero facilitatior)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.PrisonerReleaseCampaignBehavior.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter campaignGameStarter)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter starter)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
   at StoryMode.CampaignStoryMode.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
   at SandBox.CampaignGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch11(Module this, Single dt)

On 3/29/2021 at 4:29 AM, abc123qw said:

I have been encountering some CTD on 1.5.8 version when loading into savegame where player is captive, usually when campaign is at 100+ days. I'm not 100% sure CE is the reason, but it's the only captivity related mod I have installed.

I have the callstack below.

I think it is actually a base game bug, it seems like the captive party (settlement) never loaded into your game, I will fix the bug in the next version with a patch.

Hello, first of all thanks for the great mod.
If I own one or more brothels and then join a kingdom or create my own, the brothels and the income multiply, here a screen snippet to illustrate.

brothel-bug.jpg

And then I noticed that the women who are found with the prisoners if they are kept as prisoners are not entered in the encyclopedia.

Another thing is that if you capture a lady from an opposing kingdom and she is too old, you will be offered to accept this woman into the clan out of thanks for her long service.

Ah and before I forget I use the LoversLab version from CE and following a list of the activated mods, the warnings there refer to the fact that Harmony 2.0.2 is required but 2.0.4 is installed.

installed-mod-list.jpg

If I notice more I will report it.

greetz

6 hours ago, btooka said:

Another thing is that if you capture a lady from an opposing kingdom and she is too old, you will be offered to accept this woman into the clan out of thanks for her long service.

That's an event from TBCE, and is intentional in nature - it's to stop the 'brood whore' status organically for women for whom it no longer makes sense (because they're too old) from triggering brood whore-specific events. 

It can theoretically trigger on older women in immersion-breaking ways if you decide to manually set brood whore status on someone who's too old for it via the prisoner status menu.

On 3/28/2021 at 12:31 PM, Kamikaze Egg said:

Hi hi, I was wondering if i can get some assistance please? I am very sure I did something wrong but have no idea on how to fix this issue (I'm very new to modding Bannerlord). The game runs well and doesn't crash on start up, but I was curious on what is not loading up.IMG_20210328_122249.jpg?width=400&height=300 

This probably means you have both TBCE and SadSun's events loaded. Both of these event packs override that menu - I recommend picking the one you prefer.

15 hours ago, transfer said:

It can theoretically trigger on older women in immersion-breaking ways if you decide to manually set brood whore status on someone who's too old for it via the prisoner status menu.

Hi, thanks for your answer, I didn't have to set a brood whore status manually, I won a fight, the lady was captured. Then I let the time go on and the next event was the opportunity to take the lady into the clan because of her age.

But ok the topic then belongs in another thread because it is not directly due to CE.

Edit : Just wanted to do a post about it in the TBCE thread but you are the author of TBCE :)

15 hours ago, transfer said:

This probably means you have both TBCE and SadSun's events loaded. Both of these event packs override that menu - I recommend picking the one you prefer.

Oh both event packages together can cause problems?
I also installed both but have not received such an error message so far.
Then I'll turn one of them off.

Getting a crash when delivering offsprings

Spoiler

Inner exception callstack:

No inner exception was thrown

Outer exception callstack:

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.HeroCreator.DeliverOffSpring_Patch1(Hero mother, Hero father, Boolean isOffspringFemale, CultureObject culture, Int32 age)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.PregnancyCampaignBehavior.CheckOffspringsToDeliver(Pregnancy pregnancy)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.CampaignBehaviors.PregnancyCampaignBehavior.DailyTickHero_Patch2(PregnancyCampaignBehavior this, Hero hero)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickHero(Hero hero)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Single timeUnitsElaped)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.PeriodicDailyTick(Single deltaDays)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch11(Module this, Single dt)