21 minutes ago, AndarielHalo said:

i'm not able to get 1.4.0.2 working with 1.4.1.  I crash when attempting prostitution and when the days wages are due

same just got a crash on a fresh install said Captivityevent in the crash log when the daily wages happened. game version 1.4.1

6 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Yes yes and yes they are currently in the works, but you can add custom events yourself through the XML which allows expansion of the events for writers.

No idea how you buy yourself free unless it's the game forced mechanic which I am looking to fix.

it happened automatically, had slavery 93 or so, then i see that i lost 190$$ and i was freed, so yeah i think it's the forced thing.  Thx

1 hour ago, AndarielHalo said:

aaa, sorry I am having entirely new problems...

Using 1.4.1 beta,  the update you made (1.4.0.1) was working fine

However, the next update now (1.4.0.2) is now crashing the game again.  Same error message on campaign map.   Crash, but no error message when attempting to prostitute in a city.

Going to try reverting to 1.4.0 to see if it is unaffected

Reverting to 1.4.0, the update works fine on new campaigns.  However, it crashed when trying to load saved game (saved with the opt-in Beta).  Loading older saves works fine

nm this is just a base game crash from the beta.  Your 1.4.0.2 update works fine on 1.4.0 game version

Good catch, no idea what is going on so I just recompiled for version 1.4.0 and version 1.4.1 even though there is no changes to the actual code. Seems like there was major changes to translation dll so it messes up on the different versions.

Due to the change in XSD, all custom XML needs to be reworked. And even while I did this for myself, I cannot publish them without permission from the original creators.

Shoutout to:

@SadSun

@VictoriaS

@TB
@stronggater

@kimhand3000

@ioe23

@heavensblood97
@broclaire

Will you update your events, or can I get permission to publish updated versions of your XMLs please??

And @BadListener - please please avoid changing the XSD format unless its really really important.. :)

My own XMLs below version 0.3. Still without specific images, apologies, future permission for anyone to do whatever with them given.

17 minutes ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Due to the change in XSD, all custom XML needs to be reworked. And even while I did this for myself, I cannot publish them without permission from the original creators.

Shoutout to:

@SadSun

@VictoriaS

@TB
@stronggater

@kimhand3000

@ioe23

@heavensblood97
@broclaire

Will you update your events, or can I get permission to publish updated versions of your XMLs please??

And @BadListener - please please avoid changing the XSD format unless its really really important.. :)

My own XMLs below version 0.3. Still without specific images, apologies, future permission for anyone to do whatever with them given.

Wow that is a ton of work, great work! But yeah there shouldn't be anymore major changes in regards to the XML anymore atleast I will now keep the old variables in place, was done for fixing the slowdown in failing to fetch a total, will allow randomization of total soon as another parameter, it became quite optimized.

1 minute ago, BadListener said:

Wow that is a ton of work, great work! But yeah there shouldn't be anymore major changes in regards to the XML anymore atleast I will now keep the old variables in place, was done for fixing the slowdown in failing to fetch a total, will allow randomization of total soon as another parameter, it became quite optimized.

I went from 1400+ events to now only 700 I can make work, I will struggle on with this - but I lost like half of the total content this mod provided. And I do not know if I am clever enough to fix this. Thank you for all your work on this. But right now I have to pull my hair and cry a little. Because this will take me many, many hours to get somewhere with. Because I am not techy person.

And many of those content creators will not be back to fix their events.

You know best about the code, but please, please make the usage of the XML's robust and back-wards compatible. 

31 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Redownload the newest version for 1.4.1

ok i'll redownload it. by the way anyone a good presets? my females presets are well woof lol. at first i didn't care about playing male or female since the best armors and helmets cover everything so you can't tell by looking the gender of your character :P 

12 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

SO I got it to work again but ...lol...did the timer sliders get reversed somehow? i'm getting events back to back with no pause at all and I have it set really low. 

Read the update notes, set your settings back to defaults, being low means it occurs faster now. They got reversed lol.

1 hour ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

I went from 1400+ events to now only 700 I can make work, I will struggle on with this - but I lost like half of the total content this mod provided. And I do not know if I am clever enough to fix this. Thank you for all your work on this. But right now I have to pull my hair and cry a little. Because this will take me many, many hours to get somewhere with. Because I am not techy person.

You know best about the code, but please, please make the usage of the XML's robust and back-wards compatible. 

Send me here I will assist

3 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

If you haven't already done it, don't worry about it, I'll get it fixed/updated here in the next couple of days. Just been busy with other stuff atm to mess with/add content to it here recently. Thanks though if you have done it, I appreciate the hard work you and BadListener have done for this. 

I assume the main thing I'll need to be removing is the increase/decrease references and changing them to the new updated XML tags correct? As well as adding give gold to captor tag to the prostituting captive events?

nice job @BadListener, I just tried the new 1.4.1.2 beta version and no issues :) played 2-3 hours now with no problems. I even tried the prostitution in cities and work perfectly now though i wish she would keep the prostitution experience. not start over every time :/  That way you can maybe you setup bounty quest for some lord that heard  your legendary skills or something and have a kidnapped event or at least a chance of it. If your character is decimating armies 1 to 5 then it shouldn't be easy to kidnap her :P I mean i just rekted an army of 1000 men with my 160+ army xD

4 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Shoutout to:

@SadSun

@VictoriaS

@TB
@stronggater

@kimhand3000

@ioe23

@heavensblood97
@broclaire

Already done. My page has two downloads, and 0.0.3 has been updated to fit the new format. Rush job, though, so many of the previous relation / renown gains now won't do anything. I'll fix that when I have time.

26 minutes ago, transfer said:

Already done. My page has two downloads, and 0.0.3 has been updated to fit the new format. Rush job, though, so many of the previous relation / renown gains now won't do anything. I'll fix that when I have time.

I will later add a randomize property, that will allow you to specify on how much loss min or loss max / gain min and gain max can occur for the event.