38 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Here's the log folder if it's not something on my end.

LogXML.txt 325 B · 0 downloads

Do you not have any Events?

XML do not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd Failed to Load Events - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CaptivityEvents.Custom.CECustomHandler.LogToFile(String msg)
   at CaptivityEvents.Custom.CECustomHandler.GetAllVerifiedXSEFSEvents()

1 hour ago, BadListener said:

Do you not have any Events?

XML do not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd Failed to Load Events - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CaptivityEvents.Custom.CECustomHandler.LogToFile(String msg)
   at CaptivityEvents.Custom.CECustomHandler.GetAllVerifiedXSEFSEvents()

Hm, well between 1402 beta and 1413 I noticed that in the games root folder there was another captive events folder that only had SadSuns events in it, and when I went to verify on SadSuns page on whether it should be installed in the module folder or the folder before it I saw they should be in the module so during the install for 1413 I manually installed them into the captive events folder in the module folder. I'll give it another try outside of the module folder where vortex originally put them to see if that made the difference.

Lol I don't know what is going on. 1402 beta works for me if I merge sadsuns captive events folder with yours in modules or if I leave it where vortex puts it in the root folder. Game loads, and my saves. The 1403 and 1413 neither load if I let vortex put them in its spots or if I manually put sadsuns in the module folder thereby merging it with yours.

EDIT- Keeps giving me the same message and closing the game during initial startup with either of the 2 new downloads.

I even duplicated the folders, made them identical in the root folder and the module folder with 1402,1403 and 1413. 1402 still loads the game and my save just not the other 2 options.

EDIT- I'm befuddled, I may do a reinstall fresh tomorrow to check it.

13 minutes ago, MadCat256 said:

I'm getting the exact same crash on the 1403 and 1413 versions. The game refuses to load. If I install manually there's nothing in my CE log files at all, it doesn't even create any. In this case Bannerlord's crash log reports that it's crashing on the loading of the submodules.

If I install using Vortex I get the same results as Raistlin_, a crash where the CE log files show no events.

LogXML.txt 325 B · 0 downloads rgl_log_9048.txt 64.11 kB · 0 downloads

I know this is the on-and-off-again version of bannerlord, but did you unblock all the mod files?

Do you use any custom events? (from anyone other than BL?)

37 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

I know this is the on-and-off-again version of bannerlord, but did you unblock all the mod files?

I realized after I posted that blocked dlls were the reason for the lack of logs on the manual crash. I do use custom events but I won't install them until after the base CE mod loads. All tests were done using only the CE mod.

Also worth noting that the 1402 version works just fine, it's only the 1403 and 1413 versions that don't. Going to try the 1412 version next.

e:1412 also loads fine

15 hours ago, Kishin00 said:

Don't know if this issue is known(or unique to me):
My game crashes when the item retrieval quest is triggered for an enemy controlled city (village seems to be ok)

Unfortunatly i'm not seeing the crash messages on the beta branch

do i have to reactivate them somehow?

Ok, found the files

LogXML.txt LogFileRT.txt

Here are some of the events i've been working on. these are finished.

Still planning some more captured assault and bestiality (though i'd love some cool art to go with it)

BoukieFemaleAssault.xml  BoukieFemaleCart.xml  These events need the images as they were uploaded here on the forum with the same names.

exported into   ---\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\Sprites\SpriteSheets\captivity_backgrounds

I don't know what happens if it can't find the image.

4 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

I tried with custom events and without, the dll's are unblocked and have now tried on a fresh game install no save games or anything saved. 1402 still works for me as is after vortex install so i'll  use that for a bit unless you have something you want me to try.?

thanks for adding escape prevention function since the npc's lord cheat in game. I noticed in game that after you ransom them, they spawn with most of the their army with them so i kept defeating the same lord over and over again. Started to get annoying so i started executing an entire faction just so my army can heal more than half was wounded :/ 

1 hour ago, Raistlin_ said:

I tried with custom events and without, the dll's are unblocked and have now tried on a fresh game install no save games or anything saved. 1402 still works for me as is after vortex install so i'll  use that for a bit unless you have something you want me to try.?

Try deleting your bannerlord config in my documents/bannerlord

2 hours ago, BadListener said:

Try deleting your bannerlord config in my documents/bannerlord

Well I deleted the documents folder for bannerlord totally when I did the fresh install but I tried just deleting that from inside it. Same issue.

9 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Updated to 1.4 on one machine, works great so far, setting up on other computer right now.  I normally set the chance of pregnancy to 100 so if her captor is male, the offspring will be with an established character in Calradia.

just don't get caught by bandits/villagers

8 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Well I deleted the documents folder for bannerlord totally when I did the fresh install but I tried just deleting that from inside it. Same issue.

will investigate, I will send you a modified build later to allow for more logging.

Just now, BadListener said:

will investigate, I will send you a modified build later to allow for more logging.

Kk ty i'm off for a bit now but ty. Sorry about this, i'm probably doing or forgetting something incredibly stupid that i'll kick myself for later.