45 minutes ago, AndarielHalo said:

worming in to add my own details

playing as Female hero,  some non-noble prisoners,  only running ModLib and Detailed Character Creator (though it still does this when I disable DCC entirely).

For me, it seems to trigger up to 30 seconds after a Bolton event springs up  (Flay or Hunt)

It occurs on a daily tick saying you are missing Taleworlds.Localization method and anyways can only run if Hero.MainHero is pregnant.

The method should exist in a library that should be in 1.4.0 and 1.4.1,

what language are you running the game in?

20 minutes ago, BadListener said:

It occurs on a daily tick saying you are missing Taleworlds.Localization method and anyways can only run if Hero.MainHero is pregnant.

The method should exist in a library that should be in 1.4.0 and 1.4.1,

what language are you running the game in?

Engflish, US. 

12 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Looking back through the thread I came across mention of options for the mod, in my mod option page this mod has a section but there aren't any options in it. Just blank.

that's from having DCC, which hasn't been updated in a month.  Disable that and the mod options will work for other mods

19 minutes ago, AndarielHalo said:

Engflish, US. 

that's from having DCC, which hasn't been updated in a month.  Disable that and the mod options will work for other mods

AH crud, ok ty ty. I also saw that some xmls had triggertheeventname and had to be changed, I did that though only one needed it done it was the brothel one. Could that be my issue?

EDIT- I started a new character after removing dcc and after changing the brothel event message in the xml, same message happened. I did have the options in the mcm though ty.

WORK IN PROGRESS

image.png.d82373401a13f0bbd3de98fc5ed9b1d1.png

Finding your missing equipment Quest.

image.png.d75d3aeafb8d4bc5392906a3fac81a6a.png

New Fixes for the escaping Hero Prisoners.

(Currently looking at what is kicking the player out of the settlement)

More stuff that is coming:

Saveable pregnancies, skill points and more (Taleworld's taking sweet time to fix their pregnancy system so might as well add my own saveables)

Training your captive heroes,

Better menu for captors, shows up as an icon on the right that you can click to showcase a menu, stops those events during critical times.

Overhaul of Slavery System and Prostitution.

Possibly a discord server for this?

45 minutes ago, BadListener said:

WORK IN PROGRESS

image.png.d82373401a13f0bbd3de98fc5ed9b1d1.png

Finding your missing equipment Quest.

image.png.d75d3aeafb8d4bc5392906a3fac81a6a.png

New Fixes for the escaping Hero Prisoners.

(Currently looking at what is kicking the player out of the settlement)

More stuff that is coming:

Saveable pregnancies, skill points and more (Taleworld's taking sweet time to fix their pregnancy system so might as well add my own saveables)

Training your captive heroes,

Better menu for captors, shows up as an icon on the right that you can click to showcase a menu, stops those events during critical times.

Overhaul of Slavery System and Prostitution.

Possibly a discord server for this?

Ty for considering my discord inquiry

11 hours ago, BadListener said:

Issues with Custom XMLs

• Some names of XML elements were changed and moved.
  • XML Events no longer need the XML tags to be in order to work. Added XML tag choice.
  • ChangeRenown, ChangeMorale, ChangeProstitutionLevel, ChangeSlaveryLevel, ChangeHealth, ChangeRelation has replaced decrease/increase. (WILL BREAK PREVIOUS EVENTS WRITTEN IN THE OLD WAY, DESIGNED TO IMPROVE LOADING TIMES WHEN # OF EVENTS REACHES 300+)

Ok, I finally figured out how to change every instance of those words relatively painlessly. I'll let you know if that was the issue.

EDIT- Well one immediate change is that I went from 200 something events found to 400 something. I'll let you know if it works beyond that.

EDIT2- no good, i'll do a clean wipe and reinstall.

5 hours ago, s520864 said:

@BadListener So my character got pregnant thru the Brothel Menu, i had a message popup every in-game day counting down the pregnancy, but it stopped counting and i havent given birth yet

Reduce pregnancy time to 20 days or so, there seems to be a wipe that occurs on non saved data at random.

Im running into the same crash as @Raistlin_ and @AndarielHalo. I'm not good at modding, was there a fix yet or at least some indication of what the issue is? The only mods I have are this one and modlib (I'm trying to mod slowly so that bannerlord doesnt completely fall apart on me)

Just made it past the daily payment point unmodded, I just installed this mod only and i'll install each mod I had one by one starting with this one until it happens again or doesn't. Its a freshly installed game now. Will keep informed.

EDIT- Well it crashed but this time I don't think it was the mod. I hadn't made it to the daily charge moment yet and a small message appeared just saying the application has a problem and asking me to tell them in the log what I was doing at the time then send it.

EDIT 2- Ok it crashed 3 more times trying to finish a deliver the herd quest same small message no mention of the mod , but just to check it I removed this mod and the point at which it crashed before a daily charge clink happened and no crash after taking the mod out.

EDIT 3- I should also mention , since I never changed the options in the mcm and modlib wasn't a requirement per se I didn't use it this time, only this mod no extra xml's or anything.

EDIT 4-Let me know if you want me to try anything or do anything otherwise i'm taking a break for a bit. Ty for what you are doing too, I do not blame you in any way for these issues i'm having even if they do stem from the mod. I imagine it's not easy doing these things and I appreciate that people like you do them at all. If you want me to try anything I happily will to help narrow this down.

45 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Just made it past the daily payment point unmodded, I just installed this mod only and i'll install each mod I had one by one starting with this one until it happens again or doesn't. Its a freshly installed game now. Will keep informed.

EDIT- Well it crashed but this time I don't think it was the mod. I hadn't made it to the daily charge moment yet and a small message appeared just saying the application has a problem and asking me to tell them in the log what I was doing at the time then send it.

EDIT 2- Ok it crashed 3 more times trying to finish a deliver the herd quest same small message no mention of the mod , but just to check it I removed this mod and the point at which it crashed before a daily charge clink happened and no crash after taking the mod out.

EDIT 3- I should also mention , since I never changed the options in the mcm and modlib wasn't a requirement per se I didn't use it this time, only this mod no extra xml's or anything.

EDIT 4-Let me know if you want me to try anything or do anything otherwise i'm taking a break for a bit. Ty for what you are doing too, I do not blame you in any way for these issues i'm having even if they do stem from the mod. I imagine it's not easy doing these things and I appreciate that people like you do them at all. If you want me to try anything I happily will to help narrow this down.

Fully reinstalling the game in a clean state going to see if that works in causing the crash.

Couldn't emulate the crash on my end, previously.